Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Khurja is one of the most prestigious Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. Since 2002, VYDS Ayurved College has been the first private Ayurvedic college in Uttar Pradesh to be affiliated with Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur, and to have permission from the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurved Mahavidyalaya is a private college, this college is best for Ayurvedic medical hospital, which will be very good for students because not every college has hospitals.
Through its Managing Director Vaidya Gopal Dutt Sharma, the College has received recognition for organising POLIO CORRECTIVE SURGERY camps by the ROTARY INTERNATIONAL AND N.I.M.A., as well as several other awards such as Scroll of Honour at Ayurcon, 2001, Dhanvantri award by A.I.I.M.G.A. & Several other appreciation in different years by N.I.M.A., All India Not only in academics, but also in games and sports. The college cricket team won the Golden Trophy in the Kanpur University Inter Ayurvedic & Unani Medical College Cricket Tournament held in Muzaffarnagar, as well as the Silver Trophy in the Philibhit tournament.
Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurvedic Medical College Highlights
Let us look at the major details of Vaidya Yagya Dutt Ayurved Mahavidyalaya below
|College Name||Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Khurja|
|Popular Name||VYDS. Ayurved College Khurja|
|Location||Bulandshahr Road, Khurja Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|UG Entrance Test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|PG Entrance Test||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) conducted by NTA|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Admission/ Selection Process||NEET Entrance Exam Based|
|Exams Accepted||NEET Exam authorized by NTA|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Contact||Address: Dharpa, (Khurja-Bulandshahr G.T. Road) Khurja (U.P.) – 203131|
Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
Affiliation, Approval & Aid Status
- Affiliation: Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur
- Approval: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status: Private
- Hospital / Medical Facility
- Prasuti evam Striroga
Faculty & Staff
This college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for students, as Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurved Mahavidyalaya is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s standards of medical education. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce incorrect variation in value-based methods.
- Provide more rational and practical behavior in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasingly focusing on continuing education
- to encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
Courses Offered & Intake Capacity
VYDS Ayurved College provides a high-quality medical programme supervised by highly qualified faculty and equipped with cutting-edge technology.
UG Courses Detail:
PG Course Detail:
|MS in Stree Roga & Prasuti Tantra||3 Years||4|
|MS in Shalya Tantra||3 Years||10|
|MD in Rasa Shastra & Bhaishjya Kalpana||3 Years||5|
We will discuss about the Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurved Mahavidyalaya BAMS Syllabus in this section.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
|Sr. No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
The fees for various courses at VYDS Ayurved College Khurja are reasonable and are listed below.
The College Cut-off is the minimum number of points required by the admissions committee for students to be admitted. Based on these cutoff scores, a merit list will be created. Candidates who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various courses.
In order to be considered for further admission, aspirants must obtain a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counselling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile.
Applicants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2022 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2021|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||137-122|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Khurja|
Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Khurja
- Address: Dharpa, (Khurja-Bulandshahr G.T. Road) Khurja (U.P.) – 203131
- Admission Helpine No : 9289495501
- Website: http://vydsayurvedmahavidyalaya.org/
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
Thorough that BAMS Admission Consultant guides students on Ayush counseling & top Ayurvedic colleges criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH Counseling expert
AYUSH Counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Educational Qualification||UG: 10 + 2 with BiologyMinimum of 50 marks are eligible for (SC/ST students, 40% in board exams are required 45% for OBC students) PG: BAMS from recognized University|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 17 or more as of December 31st of the admission year Maximum 25 Years|
|Entrance Exam||UG: NEET Exam by NTA & For PG: AIAPGET|
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website: https://upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in/
- Candidates will need their NEET-UG roll number and DOB to register and will follow the instructions on the page.
- Following that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration information will be shown.
- There will be provided a registration number for each individual applicants after the registration process is done.
- All students participating in counseling for admission to the Ayush UG course based on NEET UG 2022 merit will be required to register online on the website.
- Each student will be charged Rs 2000/- (Rupees two thousand only) as a registration fee through the online registration process.
- The registration cost will be paid through the portal using internet banking.
- Students assigned in Government Ayurvedic/Unani/Homeopathy Medical Colleges through counseling for admission to AYUSH UG programmes on the basis of NEET UG 2022 merit would receive Rs 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand) as security money.
- Make a CTS demand draft of Rs.50,000 (refundable security amount) from a Government bank in favor of NIDESHAK AYURVEDIC & UNANI SEWA UP LKO payable at Lucknow.
Choice filling: Depositing the Security Money (Equity Amount) prior to the Choice Filling (Option) will be required; otherwise, you will not be permitted to participate in the Choice Filling (Option).
Report: After allotment, those students who would take admission in the respective colleges will get their earnest money returned to them by the individual college. After allotment, a candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited if he or she does not enroll in the course.
Counseling Process Rounds:
In the first and second rounds, the counseling procedure will take place. The candidate must take admission on the assigned seat from the first round; if the candidate does not take admission after allotment, the candidate’s security money will be forfeited. Only after depositing the security money again would such candidates be eligible for the second round of counseling.
Candidates who were not allocated/admitted in the first round will be permitted to participate in the second round of counseling and will not be required to deposit the security money. The candidate has the option to reshuffle (upgrade) his or her seat from the first to the second round of counseling.
The previously allotted seat will be empty and allotted to any other eligible applicant after the reshuffle (upgrade) after the second round of counseling; if no reshuffle (upgrade) occurs, the candidate’s seat will remain the same. Candidates who are assigned a seat in the first round and then participate in the second round of counseling, where they are re-assigned to the seat they were assigned in the first round, will be re-assigned following the second round of counseling. You must finish the application process. Otherwise, his/her candidature will be considered terminated, and the vacant seat will be filled by a mop-up round.
Rules for Reshuffle (Upgrade):
After the first counseling, the upgrade procedure will be finished;
If a candidate upgrades any college from the possibilities picked by him, he will be required to enroll in the upgraded college.
Only vertical and horizontal reservations will be used to upgrade the applicant.
If the candidate does not enroll in the upgraded college within the specified time, his or her candidature for both seats will be terminated. In this situation, the candidate’s claim to any seat will be rejected, and the candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited.
Upgrade Procedure: Candidates admitted to government and private sector colleges, as well as those who were not granted a seat from the option they filled out during first counseling, would be offered the opportunity to upgrade to a seat from the option they filled out.
Candidates who were assigned a seat in the initial counseling but did not arrive at the time of record verification will not be offered the option to upgrade.
Only once the candidate’s records have been verified will he or she be admitted.
If an applicant is upgraded from a private sector college to a government institution, the candidate’s earnest money will be returned to them through the college to which they were admitted.
If an applicant enrolled to a private sector college is upgraded to a seat, the college offering admission against the seat given in the prior college must repay the total amount charged to the individual.
Only those applicants who provide the upgradation form/declaration form available on the website at the time of record verification will be offered the opportunity to upgrade.
The candidate will get information about the upgrade on the website and via the e-mail address provided by the candidate at the time of registration.
Mopup Round Allocation: Following the second round of counseling, the remaining seats in AYUSH disciplines in the public and private sectors will be filled through the mop-up round. At Government National Homeopathic Medical College, Near Hahnemann Square, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, the process of allotment/admission will be done by counseling and a measure-up round of both chakras.
The candidates listed below are eligible for the Mopup Round
(1) It will be required for qualifying candidates of NEET 2022 to register on the respective website and pay Rs.2000/registration fee through an online approach in order to participate in the measurement up round. Candidates who have already registered but have not gotten an allotment must register again by paying the registration fee, but they will not be required to pay any earnest money.
Only those candidates who have not been allotted a seat in the first or second round of counseling, or who have taken admission in private sector AYUSH courses (Ayurveda colleges from the first round of counseling and have been admitted, will be eligible for the measurement round. If the candidate wishes to withdraw from the seat, he or she must do so two days prior to the second round of counseling registration (for example, if the registration of the second round of counseling starts from 03.03.2022, then the candidate will take his seat on 01.03.2022 till 4:00 PM). After subtracting 50% from the security money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
(2) The candidate admitted in the first round of counseling will not be allowed to vacate the seat once the state’s second round of counseling is completed. However, if two days before the mop-up round (for example, if mop-up round counseling registration begins on the 30th of March), After subtracting 50% from the Security Money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
Candidates who have taken admission and then quit will be required to re-deposit 50% of their earnest money deposited in order to participate in counseling again.
The admission process will be completed on the spot after allotment.
This allowance will not allow any reshuffles.
Allotment will be based only on the production of original certificates by applicants who are competing in the mop-up round. The candidate’s candidature will be canceled if he or she fails to produce original certificates.
Candidates will not be able to modify/re-allot the college in the same course during the special allotment (mop-up round), but they will be able to change the course/mode. The admission process for students who are participating in the mop-up round will take place at the allotment site.
The Department of Ayush, Government of Uttar Pradesh, conducts AIAPGET Counselling for MD/MS (Ayurveda, Homeopathy, etc.) programmes at Uttar Pradesh Ayush institutes.
Visit the Uttar Pradesh Online Portal’s official website https://upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in/.
Fill in all of your basic information as well as any other needed information as directed.
You can acquire your login ID and password after completing the online registration process on the Uttar Pradesh Online portal.
It’s a good idea to save your login ID and password in case you need them again.
Candidates who want to take part in AYUSH PG Counseling must first register on the official website and pay the required fees. The fees levied by the authority are listed below, according to the candidate’s category.
|General/Unreserved & OBC-NCL||Rs. 2500/-|
|SC, ST, PwD and Transgender||Rs. 1750/-|
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submiM.B.B.S.e an Attested copy set of the following documents during counseling.
- AIAPGET 2021 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BAMS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required.
Is Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Khurja, a full-fledged government college?
Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Khurja is a Private Ayurvedic college.
What is the cutoff for BAMS in UP?
The National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET) is the single entrance exam used to grant admission to all UG medical courses in India. Aspirants must meet the BAMS cutoff 2022 in order to be admitted to the AYUSH course. According to the most recent information, the NEET BAMS qualifying cutoff of 2022 is the minimum score required to pass the entrance exam and BAMS cutoff of NEET 2022, on the other hand, is the last rank at which admission is granted. The general category BAMS NEET 2022 cutoff percentile is 50, and the SC/ST/OBC category is 40.
How do I register for AACCC Counselling?
Candidates must register at the AACCC official website in order to participate in AACCC-UG Counseling (www.aaccc.gov.in).
Candidates are advised to use the same E-mail address and Mobile Number submitted during NEET-UG, 2022 Registration for registration on the AACCC-UG portal for Counseling.
- Firstly, go to the official website at aaccc.gov.in.
- The AACCC home page will now be displayed.
- Then, select UG Counselling.
- Then a new tab will open that takes you to the online counseling portal.
- Examine the eligibility requirements and the counseling fee schedule.
- Click the Online Registration button if you are eligible.
- Sign in by entering your Roll Number, Password, and Security PIN.
- If you are a new user, click the “New Candidate Registration” button.
- At last, make sure you finish the registration process by February 3rd, 2022.
Is there any restriction for filling up the number of choices of Institutions and courses?
You can give as many choices as you wish during online choice filling. However, the candidate must fill in the choices of colleges/courses in the order of his/her preference (higher to lower). There will be common software for AIQ/ Deemed/ National Institutes/Central Universities for filling up choices.
How do I know about the availability of seats in participating institutes during 1st Round of AACCC-UG counseling?
AACCC, M/o Ayush will upload the data of available seats during each round of counseling on the AACCC-UG portal. Accordingly, candidates can submit their choices