Sri Sai Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital (SAMC), Aligarh, is a dream that is gradually becoming a reality. It is a tribute to Sri Sai Baba of Shirdi, who inspired the institution’s founder, Sri Rakesh Gupta, to dedicate the institution to Ayurveda, India’s pride and oldest science of medicine. Om
Sri Sai Shiksha Samiti was formed and registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860 in April 2002. The founder gave the Society a wealthy herbal estate and grove spread over more than ten acres on the outskirts of Aligarh (G. T. Road) for the purpose of running an Ayurvedic College.
Sri Sai Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital was the first in Uttar Pradesh to obtain permanent affiliation with Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra, and is now affiliated with Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur to award the degree programme in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS).
|College Name||Sri Sai Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Aligarh|
|Popular Name||SAMC Aligarh|
|Location||G.T. Road, Aligarh|
|Affiliated with||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|UG Entrance Test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|PG Entrance Test||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) conducted by NTA|
|Admission/ Selection Process||NEET Entrance Exam Based|
|Exams Accepted||NEET Exam authorized by NTA|
|Contact||Address: (Opp. Phal Mandi) Sarsol, G.T.Road, Aligarh (U.P.) INDIA|
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Affiliation, Approval & Aid Status
- Affiliation: Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur
- Approval: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status: Private
- Herbal Garden
- Clinical Facilitiy
- Cafeteria And Canteen
- Transpot Facility
- Multipurpose Hall
- O.T Technician
- Prasuti and Striroga
Faculty & Staff
All teaching activities at Sri Sai Ayurvedic Medical College are overseen by qualified and experienced faculty, as well as eminent guest faculty, making learning rewarding.
Students receive a comprehensive education in Ayurveda from renowned scholars, beginning with the history of Ayurveda, Sanskrit language, Ayurvedic Philosophy, Anatomy, Philosophy, Study of Herbal drugs, metals and minerals, Preparation of Medicine, Treatment of various ailments, Surgery, Orthopedics, and Rejuvenation therapy.
This college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for students, as a faculty member of the Sri Sai Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Aligarh is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s standards of medical education. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce erroneous variation in value-based practises.
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasing emphasis on continuing education
- To encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
- To draw attention to the shortcomings of existing literature and to make recommendations for future research.
Courses Offered & Intake Capacity
Sri Sai Ayurvedic Medical College Aligarh, provides a high-quality medical programme with highly qualified faculty and cutting-edge technology.
UG Course Detail:
PG Course Detail:
|MS (Shalya Tantra) Ayu.||6||3 Years|
|MS (Prasuti evam Stri Rog) Ayu.||6||3 Years|
|MS (Shalakya Tantra) Ayu||3||3 Years|
|MD (Ras Shashtra & B. Kalpana) Ayu.||6||3 Years|
|MD (Agad Tantra V. Ayurved) Ayu||6||3 Years|
|MD (Rachna Sharir) Ayu||6||3 Years|
|MD (Maulika Siddhant) Ayu.||6||3 Years|
This section will inform you about Sri Sai Ayurvedic Medical College BAMS Syllabus.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
|Sr. No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
|Courses||Tuition Fees||Hostel Fees|
|UG – BAMS||Rs. 2,86,300||Rs. 6,250|
|PG – MD/MS||Will Notify Soon||Will Notify Soon|
For UG Course:
|Qualification||Candidates must pass their (10+2) or its equivalent examination.|
|Minimum Aggregate Marks||Minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.|
|Reserved Category Students||Reserved category students in 10+2 shall be given relaxation in marks as per the rules.|
For PG Course:
|Qualification||Have completed a B.A.M.S. course from a Ayurvedic College accredited by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Entrance Exam||AIAPGET by NTA|
|Internship||Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counseling.|
NEET Ayush Cutoff
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET Ayush 2023 Qualifying Percentile and Scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
AIAPGET 2023 Cut-Off
|Category||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2023||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/General||351-121||To be announced|
|UR-PwD||120-111||To be announced|
|OBC||120-101||To be announced|
|OBC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|SC||120-101||To be announced|
|SC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|ST||120-101||To be announced|
|ST-PwD||–||To be announced|
Sri Sai Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Five Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Sri Sai Ayurvedic College Aligarh,|
Sri Sai Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital
- Address: (Opp. Phal Mandi), Sarsol, G.T.Road, Aligarh (U.P.) INDIA 202001
- Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Website: http://srisairgroup.com/
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush Counselling Process 2023
Step 1 – Registration
- Visit UP Ayush official website to register online at upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in.
- Click UP Ayush 2023 Counselling Link.
- The candidate’s NEET-UG registration information will thereafter be shown.
- Fill out the required information, pay the counselling fees, and click submit to register.
- Save the confirmation page to your computer and print it out.
Non Refundable Registration Fees
Candidates must pay non-refundable counselling registration fees online for all rounds (First, Second, Mop Up, and Stray Vacancy). Payment will only be accepted online.
|For Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes||Rs. 1500|
|For remaining other candidates||Rs. 2000|
- Please keep a note of the password you created at registration for choice filling.
- Candidates will receive a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number after a successful payment.
Step 2 – Online Security Money Payment
Candidates must pay security money online to participate in the counselling process for seat allotment for UP Ayush undergraduate course in Govt/ Private (Ayurvedic, Unani, Homoeopathy) Medical Colleges.
|Institute Type||Security Money|
|Government Colleges||Rs. 20,000|
|Private College||Rs. 50,000|
|Govt & Private Colleges Both||Rs. 50,000|
- The registration process will not be considered complete unless the Registration Fee/Security Money is paid online.
- Following the payment of security money and the announcement of the state merit list, the online seat option filling choice will be available as per the previously announced schedule.
- The candidate will be unable to fill out the choice filling if the security money is not paid.
- Security money returned after admission- Candidates who apply for seat allotment will be able to enter the colleges of their choice, and their security money will be returned online based on the information provided during registration.
- If the candidate is assigned a seat by the Ayush Admission Central Counseling Committee (AACCC), he or she must pay the tuition fee (excluding the Rs. 1000 entrance fee) and the security money will be returned.
- Candidate’s security money will be forfeited in the following circumstances
- Candidates assigned in the First, Second, Mop Up, and Stray Vacancy Rounds will have their security money forfeited if they do not accept admission to the college.
- If the candidate does not accept admission to the college after upgradation in the first or second round of counselling.
- Candidates will be able to print a receipt for their online payment.
Step 3 – Online choice filling & locking
- Go to the official website and select a choice filling.
- After logging in, you can fill up the choices in numerous sessions, but remember to save and continue; otherwise, your work will be lost.
- The choice filling will not be finished until you submit and lock the form.
Step 4 – Seat Allotments
Seat allotment results will be displayed online after choice filling
Candidates who have been assigned a seat in this College will be required to submit the following documents in order to complete the formalities..
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Documents Required For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the following documents in their original form for verification during admission, and they must submit one attested copy M.B.B.S. of the following documents during counselling..
- AIAPGET 2023 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2023 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BAMS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required.
Q.How many rounds of counselling are there in Ayush Counselling?
Ayush counselling is conducted by the respective state authority for 85% of the seats, while AACCC (Ayush Admissions Central Counseling Committee) conducts counselling for the remaining 15%. There are three rounds of counselling, with an additional stray vacancy round for deemed/central universities.
- Round 1 is for all NEET qualified candidates with a NEET scorecard are eligible for counselling.
- Round 2 is for NEET qualified candidates who did not register in Round 1 or were not assigned seats.
- Round 3/ Mop up round is for NEET qualified candidates who did not register in the first and second rounds, or candidates who registered but were not allotted seats in the first and second rounds.
Is filling up and lock choices necessary to get the seat allotted? Or will I be allotted a seat automatically from leftover seats?
After online registration, you must fill in the choices of colleges/courses in order of your preference (higher to lower) and lock it before the server time. The submitted/ filled choices can be modified before locking. If candidates do not lock the choices submitted by them, it will be automatically locked as per schedule/ Server time. You will not be allotted any seats if you don’t fill in choices even after registering in the AACCC portal. Candidates can download/print out the locked choices for future reference.
Is it necessary to download the duly filled registration form for AACCC-UG Counseling from the AACCC- portal?
Yes, it is necessary to download the duly filled registration form for AACCC-UG Counseling from the AACCC- portal. Some universities instruct the candidates to submit the same to complete the admission process.
Can I modify my choices during the choice submission period for counseling?
Yes, you can modify, add or delete your choices during the choice Filling/Locking period. Further, you are requested to do the same before locking the choices by yourself or the System as per schedule/ Server time.
Is it possible to modify/edit my choices after the choice locking?
Once lock the choices, it is impossible to unlock the same, even from the AACCC end. Hence, the candidates are advised to verify all choices before locking in.