Sri Sai Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital (SAMC), Aligarh, is a dream that is gradually becoming a reality. It is a tribute to Sri Sai Baba of Shirdi, who inspired the institution’s founder, Sri Rakesh Gupta, to dedicate the institution to Ayurveda, India’s pride and oldest science of medicine. Om
Sri Sai Shiksha Samiti was formed and registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860 in April 2002. The founder gave the Society a wealthy herbal estate and grove spread over more than ten acres on the outskirts of Aligarh (G. T. Road) for the purpose of running an Ayurvedic College.
Sri Sai Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital was the first in Uttar Pradesh to obtain permanent affiliation with Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra, and is now affiliated with Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur to award the degree programme in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS).
I want a call from this College
Sri Sai Ayurvedic College Aligarh Highlights
Before we finish the college review, let’s take a look at the important details of Sri Sai Ayurvedic Aligarh.
|College Name||Sri Sai Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Aligarh|
|Popular Name||SAMC Aligarh, Sri Sai Ayurvedic College Aligarh|
|Location||G.T. Road, Aligarh|
|Affiliated with||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|UG Entrance Test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|PG Entrance Test||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) conducted by NTA|
|Admission/ Selection Process||NEET Entrance Exam Based|
|Exams Accepted||NEET Exam authorized by NTA|
|Contact||Address: (Opp. Phal Mandi), Sarsol, G.T.Road, Aligarh (U.P.) INDIA 202001|
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Affiliation, Approval & Aid Status
- Affiliation: Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur
- Approval: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status: Private
- Herbal Garden
- Clinical Facilitiy
- Cafeteria And Canteen
- Transpot Facility
- Multipurpose Hall
- O.T Technician
Faculty & Staff
All teaching activities at Sri Sai Ayurvedic Medical College are overseen by qualified and experienced faculty, as well as eminent guest faculty, making learning rewarding.
Students receive a comprehensive education in Ayurveda from renowned scholars, beginning with the history of Ayurveda, Sanskrit language, Ayurvedic Philosophy, Anatomy, Philosophy, Study of Herbal drugs, metals and minerals, Preparation of Medicine, Treatment of various ailments, Surgery, Orthopedics, and Rejuvenation therapy.
This college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for students, as a faculty member of the Sri Sai Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Aligarh is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s standards of medical education. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce erroneous variation in value-based practises.
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasing emphasis on continuing education
- To encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
- To draw attention to the shortcomings of existing literature and to make recommendations for future research.
Courses Offered & Intake Capacity
Sri Sai Ayurvedic Medical College Aligarh, provides a high-quality medical programme with highly qualified faculty and cutting-edge technology.
UG Course Detail:
PG Course Detail:
|MS (Shalya Tantra) Ayu.||6||3 Years|
|MS (Prasuti evam Stri Rog) Ayu.||6||3 Years|
|MS (Shalakya Tantra) M.S.u.||3||3 Years|
|MD (Ras Shashtra & B. Kalpana) Ayu.||6||3 Years|
|MD (Agad Tantra V. Ayurved) Ayu||6||3 Years|
|MD (Rachna Sharir) Ayu||6||3 Years|
|MD (Maulika Siddhant) Ayu.||6||3 Years|
This section will inform you about Sri Sai Ayurvedic Medical College BAMS Syllabus.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
|Sr. No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
|UG – BAMS||Rs. 2,57,800/-|
|PG – MD/MS||Will Notify Soon|
The College Cut-off is the minimum number of points required by the admissions committee for students to be admitted. Based on these cutoff scores, a merit list will be created. Candidates who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various courses.
In order to be considered for further admission, aspirants must obtain a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counselling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile.
Applicants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2022 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2021|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||137-122|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Sri Sai Ayurvedic College Aligarh,|
Sri Sai Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital
- Address: (Opp. Phal Mandi), Sarsol, G.T.Road, Aligarh (U.P.) INDIA 202001
- Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
- E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://srisairgroup.com/
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
Thorough that BAMS Admission Consultant guides students on Ayush counseling & top Ayurvedic colleges criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Course Name||UG – BAMS|
|Educational Qualification||Minimum qualification of these courses is 10+2 or its equivalent with Science (PCB/PCM) from a recognized board/University. Student must have passed individually in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English & with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together (40% for SC/ST students).|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 17 or more as of December 31st of the admission year.|
|Course Name||PG – MD/MS|
|Educational Qualification||BAMS from recognized University|
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website: https://upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in/
- Candidates will need their NEET-UG roll number and DOB to register and will follow the instructions on the page.
- Following that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration information will be shown.
- There will be provided a registration number for each individual applicants after the registration process is done.
- All students participating in counseling for admission to the Ayush UG course based on NEET UG 2022 merit will be required to register online on the website.
- Each student will be charged Rs 2000/- (Rupees two thousand only) as a registration fee through the online registration process.
- The registration cost will be paid through the portal using internet banking.
- Students assigned in Government Ayurvedic/Unani/Homeopathy Medical Colleges through counseling for admission to AYUSH UG programmes on the basis of NEET UG 2022 merit would receive Rs 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand) as security money.
- Make a CTS demand draft of Rs.50,000 (refundable security amount) from a Government bank in favour of NIDESHAK AYURVEDIC & UNANI SEWA UP LKO payable at Lucknow.
Choice filling: Depositing the Security Money (Equity Amount) prior to the Choice Filling (Option) will be required; otherwise, you will not be permitted to participate in the Choice Filling (Option).
Report: After allotment, those students who would take admission in the respective colleges will get their earnest money returned to them by the individual college. After allotment, a candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited if he or she does not enroll in the course.
Counseling Process Rounds:
In the first and second rounds, the counseling procedure will take place. The candidate must take admission on the assigned seat from the first round; if the candidate does not take admission after allotment, the candidate’s security money will be forfeited. Only after depositing the security money again would such candidates be eligible for the second round of counseling.
Candidates who were not allocated/admitted in the first round will be permitted to participate in the second round of counseling and will not be required to deposit the security money. The candidate has the option to reshuffle (upgrade) his or her seat from the first to the second round of counseling.
The previously allotted seat will be empty and allotted to any other eligible applicant after the reshuffle (upgrade) after the second round of counseling; if no reshuffle (upgrade) occurs, the candidate’s seat will remain the same. Candidates who are assigned a seat in the first round and then participate in the second round of counseling, where they are re-assigned to the seat they were assigned in the first round, will be re-assigned following the second round of counseling. You must finish the application process. Otherwise, his/her candidature will be considered terminated, and the vacant seat will be filled by a mop-up round.
Rules for Reshuffle (Upgrade):
After the first counseling, the upgrade procedure will be finished;
If a candidate upgrades any college from the possibilities picked by him, he will be required to enrol in the upgraded college.
Only vertical and horizontal reservations will be used to upgrade the applicant.
If the candidate does not enroll in the upgraded college within the specified time, his or her candidature for both seats will be terminated. In this situation, the candidate’s claim to any seat will be rejected, and the candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited.
Upgrade Procedure: Candidates admitted to government and private sector colleges, as well as those who were not granted a seat from the option they filled out during first counseling, would be offered the opportunity to upgrade to a seat from the option they filled out.
Candidates who were assigned a seat in the initial counseling but did not arrive at the time of record verification will not be offered the option to upgrade.
Only once the candidate’s records have been verified will he or she be admitted.
If an applicant is upgraded from a private sector college to a government institution, the candidate’s earnest money will be returned to them through the college to which they were admitted.
If an applicant enrolled to a private sector college is upgraded to a seat, the college offering admission against the seat given in the prior college must repay the total amount charged to the individual.
Only those applicants who provide the upgradation form/declaration form available on the website at the time of record verification will be offered the opportunity to upgrade.
The candidate will get information about the upgrade on the website and via the e-mail address provided by the candidate at the time of registrat ion.
Mopup Round Allocation: Following the second round of counseling, the remaining seats in AYUSH disciplines in the public and private sectors will be filled through the mop-up round. At Government National Homeopathic Medical College, Near Hahnemann Square, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, the process of allotment/admission will be done by counseling and a measure-up round of both chakras.
The candidates listed below are eligible for the Mopup Round
(1) It will be required for qualifying candidates of NEET 2022 to register on the respective website and pay Rs.2000/registration fee through an online approach in order to participate in the measurement up round. Candidates who have already registered but have not gotten an allotment must register again by paying the registration fee, but they will not be required to pay any earnest money.
Only those candidates who have not been allotted a seat in the first or second round of counseling, or who have taken admission in private sector AYUSH courses (Ayurveda colleges from the first round of counseling and have been admitted, will be eligible for the measurement round. If the candidate wishes to withdraw from the seat, he or she must do so two days prior to the second round of counseling registration (for example, if the registration of the second round of counseling starts from 03.03.2022, then the candidate will take his seat on 01.03.2022 till 4:00 PM). After subtracting 50% from the security money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
(2) The candidate admitted in the first round of counseling will not be allowed to vacate the seat once the state’s second round of counseling is completed. However, if two days before the mop-up round (for example, if mop-up round counseling registration begins on the 30th of March), After subtracting 50% from the Security Money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
Candidates who have taken admission and then quit will be required to re-deposit 50% of their earnest money deposited in order to participate in counseling again.
The admission process will be completed on the spot after allotment.
This allowance will not allow any reshuffles.
Allotment will be based only on the production of original certificates by applicants who are competing in the mop-up round. The candidate’s candidature will be canceled if he or she fails to produce original certificates.
Candidates will not be able to modify/re-allot the college in the same course during the special allotment (mop-up round), but they will be able to change the course/mode. The admission process for students who are participating in the mop-up round will take place at the allotment site.
The Department of Ayush, Government of Uttar Pradesh, conducts AIAPGET Counselling for MD/MS (Ayurveda, Homeopathy, etc.) programmes at Uttar Pradesh Ayush institutes.
Visit the Uttar Pradesh Online Portal’s official website (http://pgcounselling.ayushup.in).
Fill in all of your basic information as well as any other needed information as directed.
You can acquire your login ID and password after completing the online registration process on the Uttar Pradesh Online portal.
It’s a good idea to save your login ID and password in case you need them again.
Candidates who want to take part in AYUSH PG Counseling must first register on the official website and pay the required fees. The fees levied by the authority are listed below, according to the candidate’s category.
|General/Unreserved & OBC-NCL||Rs. 2500/-|
|SC, ST, PwD and Transgender||Rs. 1750/-|
Candidates who have been assigned a seat in this College will be required to submit the following documents in order to complete the formalities..
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Documents Required For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the following documents in their original form for verification during admission, and they must submit one attested copy M.B.B.S. of the following documents during counselling..
- AIAPGET 2021 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BAMS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required.
Q.How many rounds of counselling are there in Ayush Counselling?
Ayush counselling is conducted by the respective state authority for 85% of the seats, while AACCC (Ayush Admissions Central Counseling Committee) conducts counselling for the remaining 15%. There are three rounds of counselling, with an additional stray vacancy round for deemed/central universities.
- Round 1 is for all NEET qualified candidates with a NEET scorecard are eligible for counselling.
- Round 2 is for NEET qualified candidates who did not register in Round 1 or were not assigned seats.
- Round 3/ Mop up round is for NEET qualified candidates who did not register in the first and second rounds, or candidates who registered but were not allotted seats in the first and second rounds.
Is filling up and lock choices necessary to get the seat allotted? Or will I be allotted a seat automatically from leftover seats?
After online registration, you must fill in the choices of colleges/courses in order of your preference (higher to lower) and lock it before the server time. The submitted/ filled choices can be modified before locking. If candidates do not lock the choices submitted by them, it will be automatically locked as per schedule/ Server time. You will not be allotted any seats if you don’t fill in choices even after registering in the AACCC portal. Candidates can download/print out the locked choices for future reference.
Is it necessary to download the duly filled registration form for AACCC-UG Counseling from the AACCC- portal?
Yes, it is necessary to download the duly filled registration form for AACCC-UG Counseling from the AACCC- portal. Some universities instruct the candidates to submit the same to complete the admission process.
Can I modify my choices during the choice submission period for counseling?
Yes, you can modify, add or delete your choices during the choice Filling/Locking period. Further, you are requested to do the same before locking the choices by yourself or the System as per schedule/ Server time.
Is it possible to modify/edit my choices after the choice locking?
Once lock the choices, it is impossible to unlock the same, even from the AACCC end. Hence, the candidates are advised to verify all choices before locking in.