Sarada Krishna Homoeopathic Medical College Kulasekharam also known as SKHMC, is a prestigious institution dedicated to the study and practice of homeopathic medicine. Located in Kulasekharam, Tamil Nadu, India, the college is renowned for its high-quality education and commitment to promoting homeopathy as a viable alternative system of medicine.
Established in the year 2000, Sarada Krishna Homoeopathic Medical College is affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University and is recognized by the National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi and the Department of Ayush, Government of India. The college offers a comprehensive four-and-a-half-year Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) degree program, including a one-year internship.
SKHMC is committed to promoting holistic healthcare and creating awareness about homeopathy as an effective and safe form of medicine. The college actively participates in community outreach programs, organizing health camps and seminars to educate the public about the benefits of homeopathy.
Tamil Nadu AYUSH Counselling 2022 – 2023
|College Name||Sarada Krishna Homoeopathic Medical College Kulasekharam|
|Popular Name||SKHMC Kanyakumari|
|Location||Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu|
|Affiliated with||Dr M.G.R.Medical University|
|Approved by||National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Tamil Nadu|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|PG Entrance Test||All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) conducted by NTA|
|Contact||Address: Kulasekharam, Kanniyakumari Dist, Tamil Nadu 629161.|
Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Dr M.G.R.Medical University, Chennai
- Approved by:– National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi
- Aid Status:- Private
- Hospital / Medical Facilities Labs
- Class rooms
Faculty and Staff
Sarada Krishna Homoeopathic Medical College (SKHMC) prides itself on having a dedicated and knowledgeable team of faculty and staff who contribute to the academic and overall development of the institution. The faculty members at SKHMC possess expertise in their respective fields and are committed to imparting quality education to students
- Principal: The principal is the head of the institution and oversees the overall administration and functioning of the college. They are responsible for maintaining academic standards, implementing policies, and ensuring smooth operations.
- Professors/Assistant Professors: These faculty members have expertise in various subjects related to homeopathy, such as Materia Medica, Organon of Medicine, Repertory, Pharmacy, and Clinical Medicine. They deliver lectures, conduct practical sessions, guide research activities, and provide mentorship to students.
- Lecturers: Lecturers play a crucial role in delivering subject-specific lectures and conducting interactive sessions. They provide in-depth knowledge and clarification on various topics and assist students in their learning process.
- Clinical Instructors: Clinical instructors work closely with students during their clinical training. They provide guidance on patient management, case-taking, diagnosis, and treatment strategies. These instructors often have extensive clinical experience and help students apply theoretical knowledge in practical scenarios.
- Laboratory Staff: The laboratory staff assists in the smooth functioning of the college’s laboratories. They maintain and manage equipment, prepare necessary materials for practical sessions, and ensure a safe and conducive environment for students to conduct experiments and learn.
- Librarian: The librarian is responsible for managing the college library, which serves as a valuable resource for students and faculty. They maintain a collection of books, journals, research papers, and other reference materials related to homeopathy and ensure students have access to the necessary resources for their studies.
- Administrative Staff: The administrative staff members handle various administrative tasks such as admissions, record-keeping, fee management, and general office management. They play a vital role in ensuring the smooth functioning of the college’s administrative processes.
Courses Offered and Seat Intake
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs used in the treatment of disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied, which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject exposes plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of a community or region members is concerned.|
|Course||Annual Tuition Fees|
|MD In Homeopathy||Will Be Notified Soon|
Eligibility Criteria For UG Courses
|Entrance Exam||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age||In terms of age, only aspirants aged 17 and up were permitted to register for the national entrance examination.|
|Qualification||10+2 Intermediate science or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology is the basic requirement for admission. Student must have attained age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission. There may be change in eligibility rules by the CCH or State Government or University, Which only will be applicable as per the regulation prevailing.|
Eligibility Criteria For PG Courses
|Qualification||Have completed a BHMS course from a Homeopathic College accredited by the National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi|
|Entrance Exam||AIAPGET by NTA|
|Internship||Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counseling.|
AYUSH NEET Cut-Off 2023
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut-Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
AYUSH UG NEET Qualifying Percentile and Scores
|Category||Percentile||NEET cut-off marks 2022||NEET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 -130||720-137|
|OBC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|SC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|ST||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|UR / EWS &PH||45th Percentile||136 -121||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120 -108||120-107|
AIAPGET 2023 Cut-Off
|Category||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2019||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/General||351-121||To be announced|
|UR-PwD||120-111||To be announced|
|OBC||120-101||To be announced|
|OBC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|SC||120-101||To be announced|
|SC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|ST||120-101||To be announced|
|ST-PwD||–||To be announced|
Sarada Krishna Homoeopathic Medical Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Tamil Nadu AYUSH Counseling Registration
Step 1: Visit Official Website:
- Visit the official website www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in to download the application form for admission to AYUSH courses.
Step 2: Fill the Application Form
- Fill the application form legibly, neatly, and correctly. Make sure to avoid any mistakes, as they could affect your selection.
Step 3: Prepare Required Documents
- Gather all the required documents and make self-attested photocopies. Original certificates are not needed at this stage.
Step 4: Send Application Form
- Send the filled application form along with the self-attested photocopies of required documents via Registered Post / Courier Service / Speed Post to the address mentioned below:
- (The Secretary, Selection Committee, Directorate of Indian Medicine & Homoeopathy, Arignar Anna Government Hospital of Indian Medicine Campus, Arumbakkam,Chennai – 600 106.)
- Mention “Application for admission to AYUSH Degree Courses 2023-2024 session under Government Quota Seats” on the top right-hand side of the post cover.
Step 5: Check Application Deadline
- Make sure to submit your application before due date or the application will be rejected.
Step 6: Wait for Rank/Merit List
- Wait for the announcement of the Rank / Merit list of eligible candidates and counseling schedule. This information will be posted on the official website www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in.
Tamil Nadu AYUSH Counseling Process
Step 1: Registration
- Register online on the official website: www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in.
Step 2: Reservation and document Verification
- Selection is based on NEET UG-2023 scores and counseling.
- Rule of Reservation followed by the Government of Tamil Nadu will be applied.
- Candidates must attend counseling as per their rank on the official website: http://www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in.
- Original documents must be presented for verification along with self-attested photocopies.
- One parent or guardian may accompany the candidate, but mobile phone usage is prohibited.
- Candidates will be called for counseling based on their rank.
- Options exercised during counseling are final and cannot be changed.
Rule of Reservation
|Category||Seat Allocation Percentage|
|Backward Community (Muslim)||3.5%|
|Most Backward Community / Denotified Community||20%|
|Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar)||18%|
Phases of Counseling
Tamil Nadu AYUSH NEET Counseling will be conducted in two phases:
First Phase of Counseling
- Counseling for Special Categories and 7.5% preferential allotment to Government School students occurs before General Category Counseling.
- No re-allotment/change of college for Special Category candidates.
- Any unveiled vacancies in Special Categories revert to the General Category.
- Candidates attending the first phase of counseling must pay processing fees, sign the attendance register, and submit option forms.
- Non-joining candidates’ vacancies will be re-allotted on merit/community basis.
- Lack of attendance in the first phase forfeits admission rights, unless authorized by a parent.
Communication and Options
- All communication happens through the official website: www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in.
- Candidates can exercise options for courses and colleges during counseling.
- Requests for transfer of college/course won’t be entertained after seat allotment.
- No wait listing for a specific college if seats are available elsewhere.
- Candidates allotted under Special Category won’t participate in General Category counseling.
- No movement counseling for Special Category candidates.
Second Phase Counseling
- Vacancies after the first phase are filled from the waiting list through counseling.
- Counseling for newly created seats due to seat matrix provision occurs in the 2nd phase.
- Government school quota for newly added colleges is filled in the 2nd phase before general counseling.
- Movement counseling is conducted based on merit and reservation rules.
- Mutual transfers are not allowed.
- Schedule for counseling is available on the website.
Re-Allotment and Final Steps
- Re-allotment occurs through counseling if vacancies are available.
- Re-allotment is not guaranteed and depends on merit and time availability.
- Candidates who don’t join the allotted course within stipulated time forfeit admission rights.
- Declining a seat when available forfeits the right to that seat later.
|Category||Application Fee (Rs)|
|Special Categories Applicants||100|
For UG Course
Self-Attested Photostat copies of the following enclosed,
- NEETUG-2023 Hall Ticket
- NEETUG-2023 Score Card should be clear, legible and visible
- 12th Exam Mark Sheet (both sides)
- 12th Exam Mark Sheet (both sides)
- Latest Permanent Community Certificate
- Latest Transfer Certificate
- Nativity Certificate
- Income Certificate
- First Graduate Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate for (7.5% Govt. School Quota)
- Bonafide Certificate from VI to XII for studying in TN proof
- Any Certificate as proof for claiming Special Category.
For PG Candidates
- AIAPGET 2023 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2023 Admit Card
- AIA-PGET 2023 Mark Sheet Downloaded
- Mark sheet of BHMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, i.e. BHMS Degree Certificate
- Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- PwD certificate, if required.
- Caste certificate, if required.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Sarada Krishna Homoeopathic Medical|
Sarada Krishna Homoeopathic Medical
- Address: Kulasekharam, Kanniyakumari Dist, Tamil Nadu 629161.
- Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: www.skhmc.org
BHMS College Predictor
BHMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s AYUSH counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BHMS Admission Consultant
BHMS Admission Consultant are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BHMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BHMS education.
We’re your trusted advisors on the road to achieving success in AYUSH courses. We understand the unique challenges that students face when navigating the world of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy courses. Our dedicated team of experts is here to provide you with personalized guidance, support, and insights to help you excel in your AYUSH education. Contact us today to begin your transformative journey towards a successful and fulfilling AYUSH education.
- NEET Counseling Experts: Our NEET Counselling Experts are here to provide you with invaluable guidance and support as you start your journey toward a successful medical career. From course selection to exam preparation strategies, our NEET Counselling Experts are committed to helping you achieve your goals with confidence.
- AYUSH counseling expert: Our AYUSH Counselling Experts are well-versed in these disciplines and are here to provide you with personalized guidance tailored to your academic and career aspirations. Our team of experts is here to empower you with the knowledge and guidance necessary for a successful and fulfilling academic and professional journey.
What is the official website for Sarada Krishna Homoeopathic Medical?
The official website for Sarada Krishna Homoeopathic Medical is www.skhmc.org
Who is affiliated with Sarada Krishna Homoeopathic Medical?
Sarada Krishna Homoeopathic Medical is affiliated with Dr MGR Medical University in Chennai.
Is Sarada Krishna Homoeopathic Medical Center a full-fledged government institution?
No, Sarada Krishna Homoeopathic Medical is a private Homoeopathic college.
What is the location of Sarada Krishna Homoeopathic Medical?
The location of Sarada Krishna Homoeopathic Medical is Kulasekharam, Kanniyakumari Dist, Tamil Nadu 629161.
When did Sarada Krishna Homoeopathic Medical establish?
Sarada Krishna Homoeopathic Medical was founded in 2000.
How many BHMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 100 seats are there for the BHMS course in this Institute.
Does Sarada Krishna Homoeopathic Medical has hostel facility?
Yes, Sarada Krishna Homoeopathic Medical has hostel facilities.