Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Institute of Homoeopathic Medical Sciences Amravati is a well-known Homoeopathic Institute in Maharashtra. The college, popularly known as PJNHMC Amravati, was established in 1954. This well-known Maharashtra BHMS College is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences in Nashik and is accredited by the Central Council of Indian Medicine.
Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Institute of Homoeopathic Medical Sciences Amravati was founded to provide students with the greatest homoeopathic care possible, and the college provides Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S) programmes.
PJNM Institute of Homoeopathic Medical Sciences Amravati Highlights
Let’s see the facts about Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Institute of Homoeopathic Medical Sciences.
I want a call from this College
|College Name||Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Institute of Homoeopathic Medical Sciences Amravati|
|Popular Name||Jawahar Lal Nehru Homoeopathic college, PJNHMC Amravati|
|Affiliated with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi|
|Course||BHMS (UG) MD (PG)|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA (once a year)|
|PG Entrance test||AIAPGET Exam|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Maharashtra|
|Contact||Address: Near Javeri Nursery, Badnera Road, Amaravati- 444 605.
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Hostel (Boys)
Faculty & Staff
Graduates of the bachelor of Homoeopathic education programme will have a solid understanding of Homoeopathy, as well as scientific breakthroughs in modern medicine and substantial practical training, and will be effective physicians and surgeons who are fully qualified to deliver health care services. All faculty on campus are subject to the following policies:
- Describe the best available scientific evidence for proper care.
- Reduce ineffective variety in value-based processes.
- Provide more sensible and practical behavior in relation to the subject taught.
- More emphasis is being placed on ongoing education.
- to encourage the optimal use of available resources.
- to serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
- To draw attention to the inadequacies of existing literature and to make recommendations for future study.
Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Institute of Homoeopathic Medical Sciences offers UG & PG Degree Course.
|Graduation (MD Hom)||Intake|
|MD(Hom) Materia Medica||03|
|MD(Hom) Organon of Medicine and Philosophy||03|
We will inform you about the BHMS Syllabus in this section.
THE FIRST YEAR
Examination is conducted by M.U.H.S. at the end of 2 terms (each term is of 6 months).
- Human Anatomy, Histology and Embryology.
- Human Physiology and Bio-chemistry.
- Homoeopathic pharmacy.
- Organon of Medicine, Principles of Homoeopathic Philosophy and Psychology.
- Homoeopathic Materia Medica.
THE SECOND YEAR
Examination is conducted by M.U.H.S. at the end of 2 terms after passing the 1st B.H.M.S.
- Pathology, Microbiology, parasitology.
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology.
- Organon of Medicine and Principles of Homoeopathic Philosophy.
- Homoeopathic Materia Medica.
THE THIRD YEAR
Examination is conducted by the M.U.H.S. at the end of 2 terms after passing the 2nd B.H.M.S.
- Surgery including ENT, Ophthalmology & Dental and Homoeopathic Therapeutics
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology, lnfant care and Homoeopathy Therapeutics
- Organon of Medicine.
- Homoeopathic Materia Medica.
THE FOURTH YEAR
Examination is conducted by the M.U.H.S. at the end of 3 terms after passing the III rd B. H. M.S.
- Practice of Medicine and Homoeopathic Therapeutics
- Homoeopathic Materia Medica
- Organon of Medicine.
- Case taking and Homoeopathic Repertory.
- Community Medicine.
- * Naturopathy as a Value Added Curriculum
After passing the final BHMS examination, the student must commit one year to his or her mandatory rotating internship.
Here is the fee structure with its courses offered by Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Institute of Homoeopathic Medical Sciences
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark set by the selection committee for student admission. These cutoff scores will be used to create a merit list. Aspirants who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various programmes.
In order to be considered for further admission, candidates must acquire a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must acquire at least 40th percentile marks.
Aspirants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2021 qualifying percentile and scores
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cut off Score||Category||Cut off Percentile||Cut off Score|
|UR/EWS||50th Percentile||720-138||UR/EWS-PwD||45th Percentile||137-122|
|OBC||40th Percentile||137-108||OBC-PwD||40th Percentile||121-108|
|SC||40th Percentile||137-108||SC-PwD||40th Percentile||121-108|
|ST||40th Percentile||137-108||ST-PwD||40th Percentile||121-108|
AIAPGET 2022 Cutoff qualifying percentile
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Institute of Homoeopathic Medical Sciences|
Near Javeri Nursery, Badnera Road, Amaravati- 444 605.
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
BHMS College Predictor
BHMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BHMS Admission Consultants provide comprehensive Homoeopathic counseling as well as criteria for top Homoeopathic colleges.
NEET Counseling Experts
NEET Counseling Experts have designed user-friendly tools to help students figure out what they want to do with their lives. To receive support throughout the NEET Counseling process and until individuals are accepted into their selected medical college.
AYUSH counseling experts
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offers their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Check State Wise AYUSH Counselling
- Uttar Pradesh Ayush Counselling 2023
- Puducherry Ayush Counselling 2023
- Delhi Ayush Counselling 2023
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli Ayush Counselling 2023
- Lakshadweep Ayush Counselling 2023
- Chandigarh Ayush Counselling 2023
- Nagaland Ayush Counselling 2023
- Tripura Ayush Counselling 2023
- Telangana Ayush Counselling 2023
- Andaman and Nicobar Ayush Counselling 2023
- Punjab Ayush Counselling 2023
- Odisha Ayush Counselling 2023
- Sikkim Ayush Counselling 2023
- Jharkhand Ayush Counselling 2023
- Himachal Pradesh Ayush Counselling 2023
- Tamil Nadu Ayush Counselling 2023
- Gujarat Ayush Counselling 2023
- Jammu and Kashmir Ayush Counselling 2023
- Karnataka Ayush Counselling 2023
- Madhya Pradesh Ayush Counselling 2023
- Chhattisgarh Ayush Counselling 2023
- Haryana Ayush Counselling 2023
- Ayush Arunachal Pradesh Counselling 2023
- Manipur Ayush Counseling 2023
- Assam Ayush Counselling 2023
- Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET Counseling 2023
- Mizoram Ayush NEET Counseling 2023
- Goa AYUSH Counselling 2023
- Meghalaya Ayush Counseling 2023
- Kerala Ayush Counselling 2023
- Maharashtra Ayush Counseling 2023
- Bihar Ayush Counselling 2023
- Rajasthan Ayush Counselling 2023
- Uttarakhand Ayush Counselling 2023
- West Bengal Ayush Counselling 2023
|Entrance Exam:||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||At least 17 years old|
|To apply, applicants must have passed the 10+2 exam or an equivalent examination from a recognized educational institution.||Applicants must have a minimum of 50 % marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as required subjects, with 40 % marks for SC/ST applicants and 45 % marks for PwD students. For international students, a comparable qualification that has been authorized by the institution will be accepted.|
Eligible For PG:
|Qualification||Have completed a B.H.M.S. course from a Homeopathic College accredited by the National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi.|
|Entrance Exam||AIAPGETby NTA|
|Internship||Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counseling.|
A candidate can register for Maharashtra State Ayush Counseling 2022 by visiting the official webpage of the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra.
Candidates who are found to be eligible during document verification and have obtained an Acknowledgement of Document Verification can only fill out the Preference Form on the official website: https://cetcell.mahacet.org/.
Log in with your Application No. / User-name, Pass-word, and Document-Verification-Code.
Choice Preferences & Locking:
After Login, Preference Form will be presented.
A single Preference Form should be submitted by each candidate. After completing and submitting the Preference Form, there will be no opportunity to fill out a new Preference Form or amend the preferences.
Candidates can fill a Minimum of 1 preference and a Maximum of 300 selections.
To display the next TAB for the following 100 preferences, you must click “SAVE Preferences” with all 100 filled preferences.
To complete the Choice Preference Form, the candidate must click “Lock Preferences” option.
Candidates can alter preferences and save preferences before locking preferences by logging out and back in many times.
Please double-check your Preferences before pressing the Lock Preferences button.
In any case after final submission, change of Preferences after locking is not allowed.
For the final submission, click “FINISH” on the TAB, and then click “Lock Preferences”. “Lock Preferences” TAB will open, and you must click checkboxes as you check all of the preferences, and then click “Lock Preferences”.
If the Candidate fails to “Lock Preferences”, his/her Preference Form will not be stored and will be rejected.
After submitting the form, please acquire the printout of the Preference Form.
The candidate’s seat will be assigned based on the merit list and institutional preferences indicated in the online application form.
The candidate must report to his or her chosen college for eligibility verification, document verification, and a medical checkup. Candidates must present their original documents/credentials for verification.
Application Form Fees for Admission:
Fees for applying online for Post Graduate Unani, Homeopathy, and Ayurvedic Courses. Is Rs. 3000/- including any relevant bank charges paid through the payment portal. This money cannot be refunded.
Counseling Process :
An applicant who is accepted in the first or subsequent rounds of the selection process but does not enter the institution or cancels their admission after joining will be assumed to be uninterested in the admission process and will be disqualified from all following CAP rounds, including MOPUP round(s). Such a candidate would not be considered for any seat during the CAP round of the NEET-UG 2022 admission process.
Candidates who were chosen in the previous round will be considered for advancement in the next round. The phrase “advancement” refers to the candidate’s increased preference. Except for those who have completed the ‘Status Retention Form,’ the shift in such a case will be necessary and mandatory.
A candidate who has completed the Status Retention form will not be considered for any further rounds of the selection process in the years 2022-2023. Along with the selection list, the deadline for completing the Status Retention Form will be announced.
It is expressly stated that shifting due to a better choice made by a candidate in any round will occur only if the applicant is declared eligible for a ‘change of course’ or a ‘change of college’ in the subsequent round(s). The mere potential of a ‘change in the category’ due to the availability of a seat in the same college and/or same course in the subsequent round(s) will not constitute “advancement” as such, and hence no shifting will occur.
Except for those who have filled out a Status Retention Form, the shift in this direction will be compulsory. There is no way to revoke or cancel status retention once it has been filed.
Submission of the Status Retention Form:
The status retention form should not be filled if a candidate who has been assigned a seat desires to participate in the next/successive rounds.
If a candidate assigned a seat does not intend to participate in the next/following rounds, he or she must complete the Status Retention Form.
The candidate has the option of completing the Status Retention Form. Institutes should not make candidates fill out a Status Retention Form.
Rounds Filling Process
Fill out the form within the specified time frame, and the seats they occupy will be eliminated from consideration for the remaining admission procedure.
Applicants who were given seat(s) in the earlier round(s) and started the course, as well as candidates who were not allotted any seat, would be eligible for the subsequent round(s) after the first round is completed.
Candidates who have already been assigned a seat will be given improved opportunities in the following rounds (s). If an applicant fails to enroll in college after being selected in any round, he or she will be disqualified for the remainder of the admission process. Each group’s status retention will be handled separately.
The seat given to such a candidate who does not join would be assumed to be vacant as of and from the date established as the last deadline for joining the college in terms of such allotment. A vacant seat will be filled in the next round of admissions within the timeframe specified.
All candidates who filled out the preference form and were not offered a seat in the first round will be considered eligible for a seat in the subsequent round(s) in each group.
Seats were surrendered across India: If these seats become available, State CET CELL will fill them according to state quota laws. No new preferences will be requested from the aspirants to fill these seats. These seats will be added to the seat matrix and distributed according to the preferences (choices) expressed by eligible candidates through the online preference filing system.
Mop-Up Round (s) : If seats remain vacant after two or more CAP rounds of seat allotment for Government/Corporation/Private aided/Private Unaided/Minority colleges due to non-allotment, non-reporting for admission and resignation after joining, or any other cause, those seats will be filled in the Mop-Up round (s). In due course, the details of the CAP Mop-Up round will be announced on the website.
A) MOP-UP Round(s) Eligibility:
1. All applicants admitted in the first round, second round, and third round who have gained admission but have not completed the status retention form in their particular group.
2. All applicants on the wait list whose option was unavailable during the first and second rounds in their respective group.
B) MOP-UP Round(s) Non-Eligibility:
1. A candidate who has been assigned a seat in the automated CAP rounds but has not yet been assigned to a group.
2. Candidates who have completed the status retention form
3. Candidates who have joined and then quit after receiving seats in prior rounds.
Maharashtra AYUSH PG 2022 counseling method is detailed in this section. For further details, please read the following section:
- Visit the Maharashtra Online Portal’s official website (https://info.mahacet.org/mahacet) for further information.
- Fill in all of your essential information, as well as any additional required information, as directed.
- You can acquire your login ID and password after completing the online registration process on MP Online.
- Keep your login ID and password safe in case you need them again.
For students’ allocation process seats in Maharashtra Ayush AIAPGET 2022 counseling, there will be three rounds of counseling (first, second, and mop-up).
Online Registration Fees
Candidates who want to participate in AYUSH PG Counseling must first register and pay the fees on the official website. The fees imposed by the authority are listed below, according to the candidate’s category.
|General/Unreserved & OBC-NCL||Rs. 2500/-|
|SC, ST, PwD and Transgender||Rs. 1750/-|
Candidates must provide the following documents in original for verification during admission, and one Attested copy set of the following documents must be submitted during counseling.
- Nationality, a valid passport, a domicile certificate, or an HSC/12th-grade school leaving certificate are all required. stating the candidate’s nationality as “Indian”
- Age Certificate (S.S.C. Passing Certificate)
- Caste Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- MCIM Registration Certificate / MCIM fee Receipt in case of out-of-state candidates.
- Copy of Downloaded Online Application form of Competent Authority, Maharashtra.
- Any Photo ID proof. (Aadhar card, Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Voter ID).
For PG Candidate
- AIAPGET 2022 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card
- AIA-PGET 2022 Mark Sheet Downloaded
- Mark sheet of BHMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, i.e. BHMS Degree Certificate
- Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- PwD certificate, if required.
- Caste certificate, if required.
What is the Official website for Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Institute of Homoeopathic Medical Sciences?
Which university is affiliated with Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Institute of Homoeopathic Medical Sciences?
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik (MUHS, Nashik).
Is Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Institute of Homoeopathic Medical Sciences a private institution?
Yes, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Institute of Homoeopathic Medical Sciences is a private Homoeopathic institution.
What is the location of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Institute of Homoeopathic Medical Sciences?
Near Javeri Nursery, Badnera Road, Amaravati- 444 605.
When was Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Institute of Homoeopathic Medical Sciences founded?
Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Institute of Homoeopathic Medical Sciences was founded in 1954.
How many BHMS seats are there at this institute?
This Institute has 70 students seats available for the BHMS course.
How can I enroll for admission into Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Institute of Homoeopathic Medical Sciences?
To enroll in Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Institute of Homoeopathic Medical Sciences, students must perform well on the NEET exam.
What is the official website for Maharashtra Ayush Counseling?
What precisely is the AIAPGET exam?
AIAPGET (All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test) is a national ranking test for postgraduate AYUSH (Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, and Siddha) courses. The AIAPGET exam is administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA), an independent organisation.
Who is in charge of AIAPGET Counseling?
AIAPGET is counseled by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC).