Mangla Kamla Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Siwan is a well-known private homeopathic medical college in Bihar. Also known as M.K.H. College Siwan, was established in 1977. The college is affiliated with the B. R . Ambedkar Bihar University in Muzaffarpur and is recognized by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
Mangla Kamla Homoeopathic College Siwan was founded to provide students with the best Homoeopathic care possible, and the college offers Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery programs (BHMS). The college is now known as one of the Best Medical Homoeopathic Colleges in Bihar.
Highlights of Mangla Kamla Homoeopathic Medical College and hospital Siwan
|College Name||Mangla Kamla Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Siwan|
|Popular Name||M.K.H. College Siwan, Mangla Kamla Homoeopathic College Siwan|
|Affiliated with||B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Category||Homeopathy Colleges in Bihar|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact Details||Address: Srinagar, Ayodhyapuri, Siwan, Bihar 841226|
Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University
- Approved by:- Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:- Private
- Hospital/ Medical Facilities
- Internet Facility
- Medical Facility
Faculty and Staff
This college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for the Mangla Kamla Homoeopathic Medical College and hospital Siwan is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s medical education standards. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce incorrect variation in value-based methods.
- Provide more rational and practical behavior in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasingly focusing on continuing education
- to encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
- To draw attention to the shortcomings of existing literature and to make recommendations for future research.
Courses offered And Intake Capacity
|BHMS||4.6 + 1 Year Internship||50|
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs used in the treatment of disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied, which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject exposes plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of a community or region members is concerned.|
|BHMS||Will Notify Soon|
NOTE: Please contact our admission helpline at 9289495501 for further information on the BAMS course’s fee structure
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark set by the selection committee for student admission. These cutoff scores will be used to create the merit list. Applicants to the Institute must meet the Cut-off for various courses.
To be considered for further admission, candidates must obtain a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile.
Aspirants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least the 50th percentile.
NEET 2022 qualifying percentile and scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2021|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||137-122|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Mangla Kamla Homoeopathic Medical College and hospital Siwan|
Mangla Kamla Homoeopathic Medical College and hospital Siwan
- Address: Srinagar, Ayodhyapuri, Siwan, Bihar 841226
- Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: http://www.manglakamlahmch.com/
BHMS College Predictor
BHMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
Thorough that BHMS Admission Consultant guides students on Ayush counseling & top homeopathic college criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Entrance Exam||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age||In terms of age, only aspirants aged 17 and up were permitted to register for the national entrance examination.|
|Qualification||10+2 Intermediate science or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology is the basic requirement for admission. Student must have attained the age of 17 years as of 31st December of the year of admission. There may be changes in eligibility rules by the CCH or State Government or University, Which only will be applicable as per the regulation prevailing.|
The AYUSH Admission Central Counseling Committee manages admission to 15% All India Quota seats in government BHMS colleges in India (AACCC). While admission to the 85% government state quota seats of the BHMS course in India is handled by the state’s affiliated university.
NEET is a mandatory test for admission to a BHMS course beginning this academic year. Check out the step-by-step process for applying to a BHMS course via NEET.
- Apply For NEET
- Appear at NEET
- NEET Result Declaration
- Enrollment at BHMS College
- Allotment of Seats at BHMS College
- Counseling basis Your NEET Score
A candidate can register for Bihar Ayush Counseling 2022 by visiting the official portal of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, Bihar (Click Here). Let’s talk about the Bihar 2022 counseling process. We have described the counseling process in detail below. The Bihar Ayush Counseling information (College, Seats, Quota) is available in PDF format for candidates to review.
Registration Procedure: Applicants must register online for the counseling process and carefully fill out all of the required information in the form.
Provisional Merit List: A merit list will be prepared following the successful completion of the registration process.
Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; at the time of registration, you must select any one center for document verification.
Choices/ Filling Out: Applicants can fill out their choices/preferences online.
Seat Allocation: Applicants will be chosen based on their merit, preferences, and availability of seats.
Reporting Procedure: According to the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and bring your original documents as well as photocopies on the prescribed date & time.
AACCC Registration Process & Counseling
The counseling of AACCC will start around 15–17 days after the NEET 2022 result, and the schedule for counseling by AYUSH will be issued by AACCC. Seat allotment is done by the AACCC on the basis of the merits of the NEET score. You will be issued an allotment letter on the website of the AACCC after the seat allotment. After downloading the allotment letter from here, you will have to report to the allotted college along with the original documents.
How do I register for AACCC counseling?
15 – 17 days after the result of NEET 2022 is declared by AACCC on the website of AACCC (www.aaccc.gov.in)
According to the schedule for admission to the Ayurvedic course, registration for counseling will be started. You have to register. After that, the registration fee has to be paid and the security fee has to be deposited. Which is as follows:-
For – 15% AIQ/ CU /NI
- Nonrefundable Registration Fees – Rs. 1000/- for all candidates.
- Refundable Security amount – Rs. 10,000/- for all candidates.
At the time of registration, all the category candidates will have to pay Rs. 11,000/- to the government institution by depositing registration fees plus security fees, and if they register for deemed also, they can use the Reuse Registration option. They have to deposit registration fees plus security fees for Deemed. But keep in mind that this option can be used only once.
What things should be kept in mind while choice filling and in which order to fill?
- First fill out the top college, if the marks are less, then fill out such a college first whose education is good.
- Fill out the low-fee college first, because there are many colleges whose fees are very high.
- After filling out the top college, you have to fill out the college of your state.
- Before selecting Deemed University, take information from its website or talk to the helpline number in the college. Along with the tuition fees of the college, check other expenses like Hostel, Mess, Sports, etc.
- Get information about the Bond from the Participating Institute on the web portal of AACCC.
- Give priority to such a state so that you can get benefits in PG.
- Give priority to Old Medical College first. Filling the new college in the last.
AACCC conducts online counseling for the First, Second Round and 3rd/Mop Up Round of All India Quota/Central University/National Institute and Deemed University for admission to BAMS, BUMS, BSMS, and BUMS courses.
First Round Counseling
After registering on the website of AACCC and depositing the registration fees and security fees, the result of the first round will be published by the AACCC according to the choice fill made by the candidate for the first round. First, the provisional result is published, and after there is no problem or objection to it, the final result is published. Some of its important points are as follows:-
- The first round is the free exit round. You can leave the allotted seat in it, there is no need to join it.
- In this condition the security money deposited by you will be returned after counseling over in the same account from which you had deposited. You will also be eligible for the next round of AACCC and state counseling.
- If you get an allotted seat in the first round and you want to join it, then you have to download the allotment letter from the website of AACCC and report to the allotted college along with the original documents. The admission formalities have to be completed by depositing one-year fee along with original documents in the allotted college.
- If you want a better college than this by participating in the second round, you will be given the option of upgrading and will be able to participate in the second round. Yes, you must select the upgrade willingness option in this condition. If you are happy with your first-round seat and do not want to participate in the second round, select No on the upgrade option form.
- If you joined the seat in the first round and later decide to leave because you have a better seat in your state, you can do so before the second round of AACCC registration begins. Its due date has been set. Before that date, go to your first-round college and resign from your assigned seat, as well as collect your original documents and deposit fees.
- If a candidate is not allotted a seat in the first round then he/she is eligible for the second round.
Second Round Counseling
- All candidates who participated in the first round are eligible for the second round. Those who did not register in the first round may do so in the second. There was no need to suppress the candidates who had registered in the first round. However, in the second round, all candidates will be required to fill out the new choice.
- The first round’s choice fill will not be considered in this round; they will be automatically removed. The first provisional result is published in this round as well, and if there are no problems or objections, the final result is published. Some of its key points are as follows:
- If you want to join the AACCC Fresh Seat allotted in the second round, you must download the allotment letter from the AACCC website and report to the allotted college with the original documents. Admission formalities must be completed by depositing a one-year fee and original documents in the designated college.
- If you have a seat allotment in AIQ/Deemed in the second round and do not want to join, there will be no problem. The Security Money you deposited will be returned to you. You will also be eligible for further counseling. The second round of free exit is available until you join it. After joining, you are unable to leave that seat.
- If you are assigned a seat in AIQ / CU / NI / Deemed in the second round and join it, but later decide to resign from that seat for any reason, you will be ineligible for the next round of AACCC and State Counseling.
- If your seat is upgraded in the second round, your first-round seat will be automatically canceled and assigned to another candidate. You must first visit the joined college of the first round to obtain the relieving letter, then proceed to the allotted college of the second round to complete the admission formalities.
- If you were given the option to upgrade in the first round and did not upgrade in the second round, your first-round seat will remain the same. On that seat, you will be considered Joined.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat in the SC/ST/OBC/EWS category in any college in the first round, and then in the second round, in the same college, if the seat is allotted to him in the UR category, the candidate must repeat the admission formalities.
- The first round is a free exit, so there will be no problem when filling any choice in it, but the second round has to be done carefully.
- In the Mop Up round, seats that were joined in the first and second rounds can be upgraded.
Mop-Up round Counseling
AACCC conducts a mop-up round to fill the vacant seat after the second round of AIQ / CU / NI / Deemed University. Candidates who were not selected in the first and second rounds of the AACCC are eligible for this round. Candidates who joined the seat in the first and second rounds of AACCC are eligible for this; they can upgrade the seat allotted to them in their previous round. For the mop-up round, new registration is possible.
Those who registered in the first and second rounds do not need to register again. Like the first and second rounds, the provisional result is published first, followed by the final result if there are no problems or objections. Some of its key points are as follows:
- In the Mop Up round, all candidates will be required to fill a new choice. Choice fills from the second round are not considered in this round and are automatically removed.
- Following seat allotment in the Mop Up Round, the allotment letter must be downloaded from the AACCC website and delivered to the assigned medical college along with the original documents. Admission formalities must be completed by depositing a one-year fee and original documents in the designated college.
- If you are allotted a seat in AIQ / CU / NI / Deemed in Mop Up round and do not join, the security money you deposited will be forfeited, but you will be eligible for Stray Vacancy Round of Central Universities/National Institute and State Counseling.
- If you are allotted a seat in AIQ / CU / NI / Deemed in Mop Up round and join it, but later decide to resign from that seat for any reason, your security money will be confiscated (forfeiture) and you will be ineligible for Stray Vacancy Round of AIQ/Central Universities/National Institute and State Counseling.
Stray Vacancy Round
The vacant seat at AIQ/Central University/National Institute is filled in this round through admission counseling by AACCC. There is no new registration in this round, and online allotment is done based on the Mop Up round selected. Deemed University is responsible for filling the counseling positions. The AACCC publishes a list of candidates registered for Deemed University on its website, as well as vacant seats by the institute.
This list contains the names of candidates who have not yet been appointed. In order to participate in the stray vacancy Round, the student must be physically present. The Stray vacancy round schedule is available on the institute’s website, and it is brief, lasting only 2-3 days. The NEET score of the current student in the institute is used to fill the vacant seat.
Candidates who have been assigned a seat at this college will be required to bring the following documents to complete the formalities.
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Scorecard
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
What is the official website of Mangla Kamla Homoeopathic Medical College and hospital Siwan?
The official website of Mangla Kamla Homoeopathic Medical College and hospital Siwan is http://www.manglakamlahmch.com/
Which University is affiliated with Mangla Kamla Homoeopathic Medical College and hospital Siwan?
Mangla Kamla Homoeopathic Medical College and hospital Siwan is affiliated with B.R.Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur.
Is Mangla Kamla Homoeopathic Medical College and hospital Siwan a full-fledged government institution?
No, Mangla Kamla Homoeopathic Medical College and hospital Siwan is a private Homoeopathic college.
Q. What is the location of Mangla Kamla Homoeopathic Medical College and hospital Siwan?
The location of Mangla Kamla Homoeopathic Medical College and hospital Siwan is Srinagar, Ayodhyapuri, Siwan, Bihar 841226.
When did Mangla Kamla Homoeopathic Medical College and hospital Siwan establish?
Mangla Kamla Homoeopathic Medical College and hospital Siwan was founded in 1977.
How do I know about the availability of seats in participating colleges during the 1st round of AACCC- UG counseling?
How do I know about the availability of seats in participating colleges during the 1st round of AACCC- UG counseling?
How much time will be given to join the allotted course/Institute?
Candidates who have been allotted seats must join the allotted College/Course within the stipulated time from the date of allotment as mentioned in the counseling schedule. However, candidates are advised to join as early as possible and not to wait till the last day of joining due to the different holiday/working hours schedules in various ASU & H Colleges. Some colleges may take 2 to 3 days to complete the admission formalities.
Does Mangla Kamla Homoeopathic Medical College and hospital Siwan has hostel facility?
Yes, Mangla Kamla Homoeopathic Medical College and hospital Siwan has hostel facilities.