KATS Ayurveda College Ganjam or Kaviraj Ananta Tripathy Sharma Ayurved College Ganjam is one of Orissa’s well-known Government Ayurvedic Colleges. The college, popularly known as KATS Ayurvedic College Ganjam, was established on August 15, 1978. It is associated with Berhampur University and is recognized by National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
KATS Ayurveda College Ganjam Highlights
Let’s see the facts about K.A.T.S. AYURVEDA COLLEGE, Ganjam
|College Name||Kaviraj Ananta Tripathy Sharma Ayurveda College Ganjam|
|Popular Name||K.A.T.S. AYURVEDA COLLEGE, Ganjam|
|Affiliated with||Berhampur University|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA (once a year)|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Odisha|
|Contact||Address: Ankushpur, Ganjam, Odisha. PIN:760011|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Faculty & Staff
Graduates of the bachelor of Ayurvedic education programme will have a solid understanding of Ayurved, as well as scientific breakthroughs in modern medicine and substantial practical training, and will be effective physicians and surgeons who are fully qualified to deliver health care services. All faculty on campus are subject to the following policies:
- Describe the best available scientific evidence for proper care.
- Reduce ineffective variety in value-based processes.
- Provide more sensible and practical behavior in relation to the subject taught.
- More emphasis is being placed on ongoing education.
- to encourage the optimal use of available resources.
- to serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
- To draw attention to the inadequacies of existing literature and to make recommendations for future study.
K.A.T.S. Ayurveda College, Ganjam offers UG & PG Degree Course.
I want a call from this College
|BAMS||4 ½ years + 1 year compulsory internship= 5 ½ years|
We will inform you about the BAMS Syllabus in this section.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
This section will inform you about BAMS Internship.
|Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|Shalya||One month||Two months|
|Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Here is the fee structure with its courses offered by K.A.T.S. Ayurveda College, Ganjam
|Course||Fee per year|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark set by the selection committee for student admission. These cutoff scores will be used to create a merit list. Aspirants who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various programmes.
In order to be considered for further admission, candidates must acquire a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2023 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must acquire at least 40th percentile marks.
Aspirants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2021 qualifying percentile and scores
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||KATS Ayurveda College and Hospital|
KATS Ayurveda College and Hospital
Ankushpur, Ganjam, Odisha. PIN:760011
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant thoroughly helps students with Ayurvedic counseling and top Ayurveda colleges criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
NEET Counseling Experts have designed user-friendly tools to help students figure out what they want to do with their lives. To receive support throughout the NEET Counseling process and until individuals are accepted into their selected medical college.
AYUSH counseling experts
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offers their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Entrance Exam:||Candidates who want to take part in the BAMS counseling must have passed the NEET (UG)-2023 with a valid rank card.|
|Native:||The candidate’s parents must be permanent Odisha residents. During certificate verification, every candidate must present a Resident / Nativity certificate.|
|Age:||The candidate must be at least 17 years old as of December 31, 2022.|
|Individually, the candidate must have a +2 Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. For General Candidate, he/she must have obtained a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at the +2 level. For SC/ST candidates, the minimum mark requirement is reduced to 40%.|
STEP – BY – STEP PROCEDURE OF COUNSELLING
Step – 1: All candidates who wish to participate in the BAMS Counseling-cum-Admission process and meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria must register online at www.ojee.nic.in by creating their own Username and Password. At all stages, including spot admission, only registered candidates will be considered for allotment / admission.
Step – 2: The candidate must complete the online Registration form, select his or her preferences, lock the selection, and print a copy for future reference. During registration, candidates must pay a non-refundable counseling/registration fee of Rs. 1000/- online.
Section E: Choice Filling and Locking contains a detailed explanation of the process of choice filling and locking.
Step – 3: Candidates who receive provisional allotment in the first round must deposit Rs 5000/- as part of the admission fee online in the candidate’s login portal. Candidates must pay the difference in tuition when they enrol in their respective institutes.
Step – 4: After choice filling, candidates who receive provisional allotment must upload scanned copies of their original documents, as listed in Section C: List of Documents, for online verification. The Verifying Officer may raise a query in the event of a discrepancy or for clarification regarding any document uploaded by the candidate. If a question is raised about the candidate’s documents, he or she must respond within the time and date specified. If the query is not resolved within the specified time and date, the document verification will be considered incomplete or unsuccessful, the allotment will be cancelled, and the candidate will not be considered in the next round of allotment.
All seats will be filled strictly on the basis of eligibility.
CHOICE LOCKING AFTER REGISTRATION
1. Log in with the correct user id (your NEET UG— 2023 roll number) and password to your page (that you have generated).
2. Please read the top menu buttons on the opened page.
3. Among the many buttons, select “Available Choices.”
4. You can see the list of options that you will select.
5. Click “Fill Choices” to exercise your options.
6. The available options are displayed in the left window.
7. You can select your preferred option.
“First Select the Best Option, then second preference, and so on.”
8. The choice you make will be displayed on the right window.
9. In the right window, check the order of your filled choices in accordance with your preference.
10. Change any of the filled choices to exercise the correct preference you want.
11. Use “Save and Continue” as many times as you need to save the job you’re working on.
12. After completion, click “Save and Exit” to view the selected options.
The “Lock Choice” option is also available on this page of the top menu.
To go to a new page, use either of the above two options.
13. On the new page, you will see the list of choices you filled in order of preference.
NOTICE: Do not lock the options until you are completely satisfied with the order of your filled options. Before locking, you can fill in and modify the options as many times as you like.
14. If you are satisfied with the selected options and wish to lock, then find the option “Lock” at the bottom of this page. Go right now. If you select “Back” to modify the options, you may go back, rearrange, and modify the options.
15. While selecting options, an ‘OTP’ will be sent to your registered mobile number.
16. Type your OTP in the box and click submit.
17. Your choice page is now locked.
18. If you are unable to lock your choices for any reason, your last filled choice will be automatically locked in the server at the time of Choice Filling/Locking closure.
19. Select the “PRINT” option to print this page for future reference. Locking is a one-time service.
Do not try to lock before you have finalized your choices.
The option to unlock the locked choice is not available.
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE ALLOTMENT
FIRST ROUND OF ALLOTMENT (PROVISIONAL):
1. In the first round, all registered candidates are given temporary seats based on their merit (NEET Rank) and choices made. Reservations will be considered in accordance with the candidate’s declaration during registration.
2. Following provisional allotment, these candidates must deposit an amount of Rs 5000/- online in the candidate’s login portal as part of the admission fee, upload scanned copies of their original documents, as listed in Section C: List of Documents, for online verification, and resolve any query raised by the Verifying Officer within the specified date and time.
3. Candidates whose documents are successfully verified are considered for final allotment based on their category and sub-category.
4. Candidates who do not complete the steps outlined in (2) above are disqualified and will not be considered for further consideration in the online admissions process.
5. Candidates who fail to produce relevant documents for their claimed category or sub-category will be disqualified from their temporary allotment and will be considered as general candidates in the next round of allotment.
Any candidate who wishes to withdraw from the process or resign from the allotted seat for any reason may do so within the time frame specified in the schedule.
FINAL ROUND OF ALLOTMENT
1. This round of allotment will take place after the candidates who were allotted in the first round have had their documents verified.
2. Candidates who do not pay their online fees or comply with the online document verification process after the first round of allotment will be removed from the online process.
3. Candidates who receive a new allotment in this round must pay the online fee and complete the online document verification process as previously explained. Candidates who were allotted seats in the first round of allotment and verified their documents previously do not need to do so again. In this round, auto-upgradation is available when allocating funds. Candidates will be automatically upgraded based on their preference, rank, and available vacancies.
The final allotment will be published, and candidates will be notified to report to the appropriate institute.
Spot Counseling will be held if a vacancy arises after candidates have reported to their assigned institutes. The procedure and timetable for spot counseling will be communicated later.
Candidates must upload scanned images of the following original certificates/documents in pdf format for online verification.
i. 10th board certificate and mark sheet
ii. +2 Sc. pass certificate and mark sheet
iii. College/School leaving certificate
iv. Nativity/Resident certificate of Odisha
v. SC/ST Certificate by birth issued by competent authority, Government of Odisha
vi. Green Card issued by Family Welfare Department, Government of Odisha.
vii. EWS Certificate issued by competent authority
What is the Official website for K.A.T.S. Ayurveda College, Ganjam?
K.A.T.S. Ayurveda College, Ganjam official website is http://www.katsaycollege.nic.in.
Which university is affiliated with K.A.T.S. Ayurveda College, Ganjam?
K.A.T.S. Ayurveda College, Ganjam is affiliated with Berhampur University.
Is K.A.T.S. Ayurveda College, Ganjam a government or private institution?
K.A.T.S. Ayurveda College, Ganjam is a private Ayurvedic institution.
What is the location of K.A.T.S. Ayurveda College, Ganjam?
The location of K.A.T.S. Ayurveda College, Ganjam is Ankushpur, Ganjam, Odisha. PIN:760011.
When was K.A.T.S. Ayurveda College, Ganjam founded?
K.A.T.S. Ayurveda College, Ganjam was founded in 1978.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
This Institute has 60 students seats available for the BAMS course.
How can I enroll for admission into K.A.T.S. Ayurveda College, Ganjam?
Students must perform well on the NEET exam to enroll in K.A.T.S. Ayurveda College, Ganjam .