Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur is Rajasthan’s first Ayurvedic University and India’s second of its kind. It was established by the RAU Act -2002 (Act No. 15 of 2002), which took effect on May 24, 2003, through Gazette Notification no. F25 (6) Ay. /2000 dated May 24, 2003. This university is affiliated with all Ayurved, Unani, Homeopathy, Yoga, and Naturopathy colleges/institutions for PhD, PG, UG, Diploma, and Certificate courses. This university admits students to its degree courses through the national/state Joint Entrance Test.
The University has one constituent University College of Ayurved at the Kadvad Campus in Jodhpur, two constituent DAN & P training Centers at the Kadvad and Poonjala Campuses in Jodhpur, and one constituent University College of Unani at the Charai Campus in Tonk.
The main campus, Jodhpur, is located in Kadwad, Jodhpur, on the Jodhpur-Nagaur Highway, on over 322 acres of land proposed to house a Central Administrative Block, a 196-bed hospital, an Academic Block, residential quarters, a sports complex, a herbal garden and farm, a Panchakarma Center of Excellence, a luxurious Guest House, a Central Library, a canteen and mess, and other facilities.
Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur Highlights
|College Name||Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University|
|Popular Name||Rajasthan Ayurvedic University Jodhpur|
|Location||Madhav Vilas Palace, Amer Road, Jaipur|
|Affiliated with||Rajasthan Ayurved Vishwavidyalaya, Jodhpur|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Rajasthan|
|Contact Details||Address: Madhav Vilas Palace, Amer Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302002|
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
Email : [email protected]
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Rajasthan Ayurved Vishwavidyalaya, Jodhpur
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Government
- Academic Block
- Residential Quarters
- Sports Complex
- Herbal garden
- Herbal farm
- Panchakarma Center of Excellence
- Pharmacy, a luxurious Guest House
- Central Library
- Canteen & Mess
Faculty and Staff
This college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for the students. Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s medical education standards. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce incorrect variation in value-based methods.
- Provide more rational and practical behavior in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasingly focusing on continuing education
- to encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
- To draw attention to the shortcomings of existing literature and to make recommendations for future research.
|BAMS||4.6+1 Year Internship|
This selection will inform you about the Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur BAMS Syllabus Let us take a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
|BAMS||Rs.90,000 Per Year|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark set by the selection committee for student admission. These cutoff scores will be used to create a merit list. Aspirants who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various programmes.
In order to be considered for further admission, candidates must acquire a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must acquire at least 40th percentile marks.
Aspirants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2021 qualifying percentile and scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur|
Address: Madhav Vilas Palace, Amer Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302002
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
Email: [email protected]
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant thoroughly helps students with Ayurvedic counseling and top Ayurvedic colleges criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Entrance Exam||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age||At least 17 years old|
|Qualification||10+2 passed with Science Biology with English (Minimum 50 % for General and 40 % for SC/ST/OBC marks in aggregate is compulsory in Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and NEET-2022 with required percentile|
- During the online registration process, the candidate must upload recent color photographs.
- Each candidate must clearly mention the category/sub-category of reservation if desired by him/her.
- Candidates from any category, including Gen/SC/ST/ST-STA/OBC/MBC/EWS/Paramilitary/Defense, should mention this information on the space provided for it, and a related certificate issued by the competent authority, should be provided at the time of counseling. Category and sub/special category selections made by the candidate during online registration are not subject to change under any circumstances during counseling.
- Any candidate, once allowed appearing at NEET (UG) – 2022 does not become directly eligible for admission to Ayurveda, Homoeopathy and Unani and Yoga & Naturopathy U.G. courses. The eligibility of successful candidates for admission in any category (General or Reserved) shall be finally ascertained at the time of admission. The decision of the Counseling Board for the eligibility shall be final.
Instruction for Online Registration
Before filling the on-line registration form, read very carefully the information booklet and instructions for filling on-line registration form etc. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, your candidature will be rejected even if you come through the final stage of admission process or even at a later stage.
The admission process will begin with the publication of a provisional merit list (1st Round) for final admission for candidates of PwD, Defence/Para-Military, NRI (1, 2 to 03 categories) as per order of the Government of Rajasthan) and document verification at the NEET AYUSH Counseling Board Office, Dr S R Rajasthan Ayurved University, and Jodhpur. Candidates must appear in person with all original documents and two sets of self-attested photocopies.
Provisional merit list (1st Round) publication for all state quota seats and 15% all India quota seats of private institutions/private universities according to categories.
a) Deposit the counseling fee online and Choice filling.
b) Counseling Fee: INR 25,000 /-musts be deposited as counseling fee through Net banking/Debit card/Credit Card before the choice filling for BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BNYS seats. This fee will be a part of tuition fee of a candidate who joins his college later on
c) Once seats and college are allotted to the candidate in 1st round of counseling, the candidate will have to report in person at allotted reporting center and deposit prescribed remaining college annual fee only through Demand Draft payable to the allotted college during stipulated period of time. (Click here to see details) This candidate will also be eligible for 2nd round of counseling for up gradation. if he/she fills fresh choice filling form for 2nd round.
d) If candidate doesn’t report to the reporting center and doesn’t deposit the prescribed remaining college annual fee with in stipulated period of time, his/her allotment will be cancelled and that seat will be treated as vacant seat. However, he/she may participate in 2nd round of counseling without forfeiting Counseling Fee as a last chance but he/she have to fill fresh choice filling form for 2nd round of counseling. For such candidates’ seats will be allotted on availability of seats and on the basis of fresh merit list of round 2.
e) The counseling fee will be forfeited if a candidate who has been allotted a seat in the Second Round or subsequent rounds and does not join the respective institution or surrender the seat due to any unforeseen reason. Counseling fee will be forfeited if the admission gets cancelled due to any reason. e.g in case the candidate gives wrong information at the time of registration on the basis of which a seat may be allotted and later cancelled by the Admission Authorities at the time of reporting or fails to produce the required documents at the time of reporting for admission within stipulated time. If a candidate does not get admission in any round of admission counseling, counseling fee will be refunded to the candidate after completion of counseling process.
f) In case of NRI quota seats are vacant after 1st round of counseling, vacant seats will be converted in to IVth Category of NRI as per order of Govt. of Rajasthan subject to deposit prescribed NRI quota fee. For admission on these seats, candidates are advised to opt the option of NRI quota seats while filling choice filing/option form.
Publishing of First round allotment information on website.
Download allotment letter and reporting in person at certain reporting centers/colleges decided by NEET AYUSH Counseling board, Jodhpur along with prescribed college annual fee, through Demand draft and 2 copies of application form along with all relevant documents (self-attested) along with original documents. Candidates are directed to visit website on regular basis.
Surrender of seats If a candidate is willing to surrender his/her seat allotted at the 1st round of counseling then he/she will have to appear in person at the office of Counseling Board, Jodhpur along with required documents/receipts to surrender the seat.
Eligible for 2nd Round of Counseling
Candidates eligible for seat allotment in 2nd round would be from one of the following groups: Group–I: Fresh, new eligible candidates, who have not registered in 1st round of counseling. Group–II: Registered candidates who did not get any seat allotment in the 1st round.
Group-III: Registered candidates who have secured seat under reserved quota & whose 1st round of allotted seat got cancelled during the document verification on reporting for admission will be considered for allotment of seat in the next round of seat allotment, with changed Category, subject to availability of seat in respective category.
Group–IV: Candidates who have reported at allotted institute during 1st round of allotment and submitted willingness for second round up-gradation as Yes.
Group- V: Candidates who have been allotted a seat but Not Joined. Group- VI: Candidates who have resigned from the allotted seat of first round at college Group VII: Candidates who have resigned from the allotted seat of first round at college.
3rd/Mop-up Round will be conducted as per directions of Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
Note: – No admission will be done by UG PG AYUSH Counseling Board, Rajasthan after cutoff date decided by Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
1. All candidates are required to deposit non-refundable registration fee of Rs.2000/- for GEN/GEN-EWS/OBC/MBC & Rs.1500/- for SC, ST, ST-STA category candidate belonging to Rajasthan state domicile through Internet banking / Debit card / Credit card.
2. All Candidates belonging to other states are required to deposit non-refundable application fee of Rs. 2000/-through Internet banking /Debit card/Credit card.
- NEET 2022 Score Card & NEET 2022 Admit Card
- Allotment Letter
- Mark sheet of 10+2 (senior school certificate examination) or its equivalent
- Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class mark sheet / certificate or any other equivalent certificate showing the date of birth
- Mark sheet of secondary examination (10th class)
- Mark sheets of 12th if passed in more than one attempt
- Certificate/ Document providing your eligibility as selected by you at the time of filling online application form- (I to XI) – as given under serial 3 under eligibility criteria in the Information booklet
- Copy of photo ID (driving license / PAN card / Voter ID / Govt. or PSU card / School ID card /
- 12th class examination admit card / Aadhaar card)
- Valid Caste certificate, sub-category certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate, (if applicable)
- 2 Passport size photos same as affixed on application form
- P.H./PwD certificate, (if applicable) (Performa attached)
- Ward of defense person / Ward of Para-Military person certificates, (if applicable)
- EWS certificate, (if applicable)
- Undertaking (Proforma-9 on Non-Judicial Stamp of Rs50)
- Any other relevant certificate(s)
What is the official website for Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur?
Who is affiliated with Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur?
Rajasthan Ayurved Vishwavidyalaya, Jodhpur
Is Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur a full-fledged government institution?
Yes, Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur is a government Ayurved college.
What is the location of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur?
Madhav Vilas Palace, Amer Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302002.
When did Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur establish?
Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur was founded in 2004.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 106 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute
What is the fees structure for Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur?
The fee for Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur is Rs.90,000 per year.