Vivek Ayurvedic College, Bijnor is a well-known Private Ayurvedic College in Uttar Pradesh. College is affiliated with the Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur, and is recognized by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
The primary goal of Vivek Ayurvedic College is to provide high-quality education based on the most recent technological advances in the field of ayurvedic medicine. Vivek Ayurvedic College was founded in 2016 to meet the needs of ayurvedic professionals in the face of technological advancements in society. The college is outfitted with the most up-to-date scientific equipment and teaching aids to meet the demands of medical students who must keep up with the fast-changing world.
Vivek College Of Ayurveda Science And Hospital Highlights
Let us look at the major details of Vivek Ayurvedic College Bijnor before we finish the college review.
|College Name||Vivek College of Ayurvedic Sciences and Hospital, Bijnor|
|Popular Name||Vivek Ayurvedic College Bijnor|
|Location||Bijnor, Utter Pradesh|
|Affiliated With||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Admission/ Selection Process||NEET Entrance Exam Based|
|Exams Accepted||NEET Exam authorized by NTA|
|Contact||Address: SH-79, Moradabad Road, Post: Agri Distt.: Bijnor 246 701(U.P.) India|
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
Email ID: [email protected]
Affiliation, Approval & Aid Status
- Affiliation: Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur
- Approval: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status: Private
- Hospital / Medical Facility
- Prasuti evam Striroga
Faculty & Staff
This college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. As a faculty member of the Vivek Ayurvedic College is also responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s standards of medical education. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce incorrect variation in value-based methods.
- Provide more rational and practical behavior in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasingly focusing on continuing education
- to encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
Courses Offered & Intake Capacity
Vivek Ayurvedic College Bijnor provides high-quality medical programmes overseen by highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is well-known for its undergraduate medical programmes and postgraduate courses.
We will inform you about the Vivek Ayurvedic College BAMS Syllabus in this section. Let us take a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
|Sr. No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
We have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for only Vivek Ayurvedic College Bijnor, and you should have this information before filling out the application form.
|Course||Tuition Fees (Annual)||Hostel Fees (Per Month)|
|BAMS||Rs. 2,50,000/-||Rs. 5000/-|
The College Cut-off is the minimum number of points required by the admissions committee for students to be admitted. Based on these cutoff scores, a merit list will be created. Candidates who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various courses.
In order to be considered for further admission, aspirants must obtain a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counselling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile.
Applicants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2022 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2021|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||137-122|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Vivek College of Ayurvedic Sciences and Hospital Bijnor|
Vivek Ayurvedic College Bijnor
- Address: SH-79, Moradabad Road, Post: Agri Distt.: Bijnor 246 701(U.P.) India
- Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
- Website: http://vivekayurvediccollege.in/
- Email ID: [email protected]
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
Thorough that BAMS Admission Consultant guides students on Ayush counseling & top Ayurvedic colleges criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH Counseling expert
AYUSH Counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Educational Qualification||UG : 10 + 2 with BiologyMinimum of 50 marks are eligible for (SC/ST students ,40 % in board exams are required 45% for OBC students)|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 17 or more as of December 31st of the admission yearMaximum 25 Years|
|Entrance Exam||UG: NEET Exam by NTA|
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website: https://upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in/default.aspx
- Candidates will need their NEET-UG roll number and DOB to register and will follow the instructions on the page.
- Following that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration information will be shown.
- There will be provided a registration number for each individual applicants after the registration process done..
- All students participating in counseling for admission to the Ayush UG course based on NEET UG 2022 merit will be required to register online on the website.
- Each student will be charged Rs 2000/- (Rupees two thousand only) as a registration fee through the online registration process.
- The registration cost will be paid through the portal using internet banking.
- Students assigned in Government Ayurvedic/Unani/Homeopathy Medical Colleges through counseling for admission to AYUSH UG programmes on the basis of NEET UG 2022 merit would receive Rs 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand) as security money.
- Make a CTS demand draft of Rs.50,000 (refundable security amount) from a Government bank in favour of NIDESHAK AYURVEDIC & UNNANI SEWA UP LKO payable at Lucknow.
Choice filling: Depositing the Security Money (Equity Amount) prior to the Choice Filling (Option) will be required; otherwise, you will not be permitted to participate in the Choice Filling (Option).
Report: After allotment, those students who would take admission in the respective colleges will get their earnest money returned to them by the individual college. After allotment, a candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited if he or she does not enrol in the course.
Counseling Process Rounds:
In the first and second rounds, the counseling procedure will take place. The candidate must take admission on the assigned seat from the first round; if the candidate does not take admission after allotment, the candidate’s security money will be forfeited. Only after depositing the security money again would such candidates be eligible for the second round of counseling.
Candidates who were not allocated/admitted in the first round will be permitted to participate in the second round of counseling and will not be required to deposit the security money. The candidate has the option to resuffle (upgrade) his or her seat from the first to the second round of counseling.
The previously allotted seat will be empty and allotted to any other eligible applicant after the resuffle (upgrade) after the second round of counseling; if no resuffle (upgrade) occurs, the candidate’s seat will remain the same. Candidates who are assigned a seat in the first round and then participate in the second round of counseling, where they are re-assigned to the seat they were assigned in the first round, will be re-assigned following the second round of counseling. You must finish the application process. Otherwise, his/her candidature will be considered terminated, and the vacant seat will be filled by a mop-up round.
Rules for Resuffle (Upgrade):
After the first counseling, the upgrade procedure will be finished;
If a candidate upgrades any college from the possibilities picked by him, he will be required to enrol in the upgraded college.
Only vertical and horizontal reservations will be used to upgrade the applicant.
If the candidate does not enrol in the upgraded college within the specified time, his or her candidature for both seats will be terminated. In this situation, the candidate’s claim to any seat will be rejected, and the candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited.
Upgrade Procedure: Candidates admitted to government and private sector colleges, as well as those who were not granted a seat from the option they filled out during first counseling, would be offered the opportunity to upgrade to a seat from the option they filled out.
Candidates who were assigned a seat in the initial counseling but did not arrive at the time of record verification will not be offered the option to upgrade.
Only once the candidate’s records have been verified will he or she be admitted.
If an applicant is upgraded from a private sector college to a government institution, the candidate’s earnest money will be returned to them through the college to which they were admitted.
If an applicant enrolled to a private sector college is upgraded to a seat, the college offering admission against the seat given in the prior college must repay the total amount charged to the individual.
Only those applicants who provide the upgradation form/declaration form available on the website at the time of record verification will be offered the opportunity to upgrade.
The candidate will get information about the upgrade on the website and via the e-mail address provided by the candidate at the time of registrat ion.
Mopup Round Allocation: Following the second round of counseling, the remaining seats in AYUSH disciplines in the public and private sectors will be filled through the mop-up round. At Government National Homeopathic Medical College, Near Hahnemann Square, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, the process of allotment/admission will be done by counseling and a measure-up round of both chakras.
The candidates listed below are eligible for the Mopup Round
(1) It will be required for qualifying candidates of NEET 2022 to register on the respective website and pay Rs.2000/registration fee through an online approach in order to participate in the measurement up round. Candidates who have already registered but have not gotten an allotment must register again by paying the registration fee, but they will not be required to pay any earnest money.
Only those candidates who have not been allotted a seat in the first or second round of counseling, or who have taken admission in private sector AYUSH courses (Ayurveda colleges from the first round of counseling and have been admitted, will be eligible for the measurement round. If the candidate wishes to withdraw from the seat, he or she must do so two days prior to the second round of counseling registration (for example, if the registration of the second round of counseling starts from 03.03.2022, then the candidate will take his seat on 01.03.2022 till 4:00 PM). After subtracting 50% from the security money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
(2) The candidate admitted in the first round of counseling will not be allowed to vacate the seat once the state’s second round of counseling is completed. However, if two days before the mop-up round (for example, if mop-up round counseling registration begins on the 30th of March), After subtracting 50% from the Security Money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
Candidates who have taken admission and then quit will be required to re-deposit 50% of their earnest money deposited in order to participate in counseling again.
The admission process will be completed on the spot after allotment.
This allowance will not allow any reshuffles.
Allotment will be based only on the production of original certificates by applicants who are competing in the mop-up round. The candidate’s candidature will be cancelled if he or she fails to produce original certificates.
Candidates will not be able to modify/re-allot the college in the same course during the special allotment (mop-up round), but they will be able to change the course/mode. The admission process for students who are participating in the mop-up round will take place at the allotment site.
Candidates who want to take part in AYUSH PG Counseling must first register on the official website and pay the required fees. The fees levied by the authority are listed below, according to the candidate’s category.
|General/Unreserved & OBC-NCL||Rs. 2500/-|
|SC, ST, PwD and Transgender||Rs. 1750/-|
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
When was Vivek Ayurvedic College in Bijnor founded?
Vivek Ayurvedic College was founded in the year 2016.
How is BAMS Counselling done?
The authorities will conduct BAMS 2022 counselling round based on the candidate’s NEET 2022 score. Candidates who score higher than the cutoff marks will be able to participate in the counselling round.
There will be a maximum of two rounds for BAMS admission. There will be one round for option entry and a second round for offline counselling. If there are any open seats for ayurvedic admission, there may be a mop-up round. However, the majority of government quotas and private seats will be filled in two rounds. You can also apply for direct admissions via management quotas.
What is the cutoff for BAMS in UP?
The National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET) is the single entrance exam used to grant admission to all UG medical courses in India. Aspirants must meet the BAMS cutoff 2022 in order to be admitted to the AYUSH course. According to the most recent information, the NEET BAMS qualifying cutoff of 2022 is the minimum score required to pass the entrance exam and BAMS cutoff of NEET 2022, on the other hand, is the last rank at which admission is granted. The general category BAMS NEET 2022 cutoff percentile is 50, and the SC/ST/OBC category is 40.
When UP Ayush Counselling will start?
UP Ayush Counselling has been started by AACCC for 15% Seats from 10th Of Nov, 2022 whereas the Government of Uttar Pradesh (Ayush Department) will conduct Uttar Pradesh Ayush Counselling 2022 for Admission of 85% seats to AYUSH BAMS, BUMS, and BHMS Courses for State Quota. The counselling dates for state has not been released by the UP Ayush conducting authority (UP Ayush Society). The UP Ayush Counselling-2022 (BAMS/BHMS/BUMS) will be conducted online at the Department of AYUSH, UP’s official website, https://ugcounselling.ayushup.in/. Students must complete an application form for UP Ayush Counselling-2022 (BAMS/BHMS/BUMS).
How do I register for AACCC Counselling?
Candidates must register at the AACCC official website in order to participate in AACCC-UG Counseling (www.aaccc.gov.in).
Candidates are advised to use the same E-mail address and Mobile Number submitted during NEET-UG, 2022 Registration for registration on the AACCC-UG portal for Counseling.
- Firstly, go to the official website at aaccc.gov.in.
- The AACCC home page will now be displayed.
- Then, select UG Counselling.
- Then a new tab will open that takes you to the online counseling portal.
- Examine the eligibility requirements and the counseling fee schedule.
- Click the Online Registration button if you are eligible.
- Sign in by entering your Roll Number, Password, and Security PIN.
- If you are a new user, click the “New Candidate Registration” button.
- At last, make sure you finish the registration process by February 3rd, 2022.
Whether registration is available in the Stray vacancy round of AACCC-UG counseling?
No, there is no fresh registration available in the final Stray vacancy round of AACCCUG counseling.
Who is ineligible for the Stray Vacancy Round of the AACCC-UG Counseling?
- Candidates who already joined the allotted seat in Round 1/Round 2/ 3rd or Mop-Up Round of AACCC-UG counseling at AIQ/ Deemed/ Central Universities/National Institutions.
- Candidates allotted a seat in the 3rd/Mop Up Round.
- Candidates who have not registered in any of the Previous 3 Rounds.
- Candidates who are resigned from the allotted seats in the 2nd Round beyond the permissible period of exit (i.e., 3 days prior to the commencement of the 3rd Round).