SRS Ayurvedic Medical College Agra is a well-known Private Ayurvedic College in the city of Agra. The college, known colloquially as S.R.S. Ayurvedic College Agra, was formed in 2010. The College is affiliated with Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur. Uttar Pradesh, and is recognized by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
The institute is located near Agra City on the National Highway Agra-Mumbai road NH-3. Natural herbs and Surbs surround the college and hospital. The institute is well on its way to fulfilling the ambitions of its founders, thanks to an efficient staff and people who are willing to go to the ends of the earth to help.
The hospital has various distinctive elements as well as a variety of modern aids and supports to assist patients. It also teaches students how to deal with any scenario and how to be efficient in dealing with any issue.
Let us look at the important details of S.R.S. Ayurvedic College Agra before we finish the college review.
|College Name||SRS Ayurvedic Medical College Agra|
|Popular Name||SRS Ayurvedic College Agra|
|Location||Agra, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated With||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|UG Entrance Exam||NEET Exam by NTA|
|Category||BAMS Colleges In Uttar Pradesh|
- Twenty four hour running emergency equipped with kinds of facilities such as–Electrocardiography, Nebulization, Oxygen support system alongwith efficient doctors and competent Crew.
- 100 bedded Indoor with private and common wards.
- Large spacious and clean wards nursed by dedicated and honest and homely nursing staffs.
- Yoga and Prakritik Chikita available to help the patient gain sound mental and physical health.
- An expert team of doctors, surgeons and nursing staff successfully running and managing the hospital and starving to achieve the goal of spreading health and happiness amongst the entire mankind.
- Relax, refresh and rejuvenate yourself with the ancient system of medicine which has been established widely as Ayurveda.
- Ayurveda, a 5000 years old practice of health has a rejuvenation procedure.
- Panchkarma that subtly removes the toxins from mind and body.
- Deptt. of Samhita and Siddhant.
- Deptt. of Sharir Rachana
- Deptt. of Sharir Kriya
- Deptt. of Rog Nidan evum Vikriti Vigyana
- Deptt. of Kayachikitsa
- Deptt. of Panchkarma
- Deptt. of Dravyaguna
- Deptt. of Ras Shastra and Bhaisajya Kalpana
- Deptt. of Swathavritta and Yoga
- Deptt. of Agad Tantra and Vidhi Vaidyaka
- Deptt. of Prasuti and Striroga
- Deptt. of Shalya
- Deptt. of Shalakya
- Deptt. of Kaumarbhritya(Balaroga)
Faculty & Staff
The state-of-the-art department provides all types of aid to students, including the use of the most recent models and modules, to help them comprehend the science and obtain firsthand work experience in self-running a pharmacy.
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific data.
- Reduce ineffective variety in value-based processes.
- Provide more sensible and practical behavior in relation to the subject taught.
- More emphasis is being placed on ongoing education.
- to encourage the optimal use of available resources
- to serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing
- To draw attention to the inadequacies of existing literature and to make recommendations for future study
SSR Ayurvedic Medical College Agra offers Bachelor of Ayurveda Medical & Surgery (BAMS) is a five-year undergraduate program. It is an integrated study that includes a wide range of traditional Ayurvedic and modern medical courses.
|BAMS||5.5 years + 1 year mandatory internship|
This option will inform you about the BAMS Syllabus.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
This selection will provide you with information about BAMS Internship.
|Sr. No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
The course fees of SSR Ayurvedic Medical College Agra are listed here.
|Course||Tuition Fees (Annual)||Hostel Fees (Per Month)|
|Qualification||Candidates must pass their (10+2) or its equivalent examination.|
|Minimum Aggregate Marks||Minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.|
|Reserved Category Students||Reserved category students in 10+2 shall be given relaxation in marks as per the rules.|
Ayush NEET Cutoff
The Ayush NEET cutoff for 2023 is the minimum qualifying marks required for admission to AYUSH courses in India. It is determined by the NEET authorities and varies each year based on factors like exam difficulty and seat availability
NEET Ayush 2023 Qualifying Percentile and Scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
SRS Ayurvedic Medical College Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Five Round|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||SRS Ayurvedic Medical College, Agra|
SRS Ayurvedic Medical College Agra (SRSAMC Agra)
Address: Village Sikanderpur, Gwalior Road, NH-3, Agra, Uttar Pradesh
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH Counseling expert
AYUSH Counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush Counselling Process 2023
Step 1 – Registration
- Visit UP Ayush official website to register online at upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in.
- Click UP Ayush 2023 Counselling Link.
- The candidate’s NEET-UG registration information will thereafter be shown.
- Fill out the required information, pay the counselling fees, and click submit to register.
- Save the confirmation page to your computer and print it out.
Non Refundable Registration Fees
Candidates must pay non-refundable counselling registration fees online for all rounds (First, Second, Mop Up, and Stray Vacancy). Payment will only be accepted online.
|For Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes||Rs. 1500|
|For remaining other candidates||Rs. 2000|
- Please keep a note of the password you created at registration for choice filling.
- Candidates will receive a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number after a successful payment.
Step 2 – Online Security Money Payment
Candidates must pay security money online to participate in the counselling process for seat allotment for UP Ayush undergraduate course in Govt/ Private (Ayurvedic, Unani, Homoeopathy) Medical Colleges.
|Institute Type||Security Money|
|Government Colleges||Rs. 20,000|
|Private College||Rs. 50,000|
|Govt & Private Colleges Both||Rs. 50,000|
- The registration process will not be considered complete unless the Registration Fee/Security Money is paid online.
- Following the payment of security money and the announcement of the state merit list, the online seat option filling choice will be available as per the previously announced schedule.
- The candidate will be unable to fill out the choice filling if the security money is not paid.
- Security money returned after admission- Candidates who apply for seat allotment will be able to enter the colleges of their choice, and their security money will be returned online based on the information provided during registration.
- If the candidate is assigned a seat by the Ayush Admission Central Counseling Committee (AACCC), he or she must pay the tuition fee (excluding the Rs. 1000 entrance fee) and the security money will be returned.
- Candidate’s security money will be forfeited in the following circumstances
- Candidates assigned in the First, Second, Mop Up, and Stray Vacancy Rounds will have their security money forfeited if they do not accept admission to the college.
- If the candidate does not accept admission to the college after upgradation in the first or second round of counselling.
- Candidates will be able to print a receipt for their online payment.
Step 3 – Online choice filling & locking
- Go to the official website and select a choice filling.
- After logging in, you can fill up the choices in numerous sessions, but remember to save and continue; otherwise, your work will be lost.
- The choice filling will not be finished until you submit and lock the form.
Step 4 – Seat Allotments
Seat allotment results will be displayed online after choice filling
Candidates who have been assigned a seat at this College will be required to submit the following documents in order to complete the procedures.
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- NEET Admit Card
- NEET Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Certificate and mark sheet for Class 12
- Proof of identification (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight Passport-Size Photograph
- Caste Certificate Provisional Allotment Letter (if applicable)
- PwD Credentials (if applicable)
- Fee Receipt
What is the official website for SRS Ayurvedic Medical College Agra?
The official website for SRS Ayurvedic Medical College is https://srsamc.co.in/
When was SRS Ayurvedic Medical College established in Agra?
This College was established in the year 2010.
How many seats have been granted for admission to this College?
SRS Ayurvedic Medical College Agra has 60 seats sanctioned.
How can I get admission into SRS Ayurvedic Medical College Agra without taking the NEET?
No, admission to this College is not feasible without NEET.
How can I get admission to SRS Ayurvedic Medical College in Agra?
Admission is based on the NEET score as determined by the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training UP.