SRS Ayurvedic Medical College Agra is a well-known Private Ayurvedic College in the city of Agra. The college, known colloquially as S.R.S. Ayurvedic College Agra, was formed in 2010.
SRS Ayurvedic College Agra is affiliated with Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur. Uttar Pradesh, and is recognized by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
The institute is located near Agra City on the National Highway Agra-Mumbai road NH-3. Natural herbs and Surbs surround the college and hospital. The institute is well on its way to fulfilling the ambitions of its founders, thanks to an efficient staff and people who are willing to go to the ends of the earth to help.
The hospital has various distinctive elements as well as a variety of modern aids and supports to assist patients. It also teaches students how to deal with any scenario and how to be efficient in dealing with any issue.
SRS Ayurvedic Medical College Agra Highlights
Let us look at the important details of S.R.S. Ayurvedic College Agra before we finish the college review.
|College Name||SRS Ayurvedic Medical College Agra|
|Popular Name||SRS Ayurvedic College Agra|
|Location||Agra, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated With||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|UG Entrance Exam||NEET Exam by NTA|
|Category||BAMS Colleges In Uttar Pradesh|
- Twenty four hour running emergency equipped with kinds of facilities such as–Electrocardiography, Nebulization, Oxygen support system alongwith efficient doctors and competent Crew.
- 100 bedded Indoor with private and common wards.
- Large spacious and clean wards nursed by dedicated and honest and homely nursing staffs.
- Yoga and Prakritik Chikita available to help the patient gain sound mental and physical health.
- An expert team of doctors, surgeons and nursing staff successfully running and managing the hospital and starving to achieve the goal of spreading health and happiness amongst the entire mankind.
- Relax, refresh and rejuvenate yourself with the ancient system of medicine which has been established widely as Ayurveda.
- Ayurveda, a 5000 years old practice of health has a rejuvenation procedure.
- Panchkarma that subtly removes the toxins from mind and body.
- Deptt. of Samhita and Siddhant.
- Deptt. of Sharir Rachana
- Deptt. of Sharir Kriya
- Deptt. of Rog Nidan evum Vikriti Vigyana
- Deptt. of Kayachikitsa
- Deptt. of Panchkarma
- Deptt. of Dravyaguna
- Deptt. of Ras Shastra Evum Bhaisajya Kalpana
- Deptt. of Swathavritta and Yoga
- Deptt. of Agad Tantra evum Vidhi Vaidyaka
- Deptt. of Prasuti Evum Striroga
- Deptt. of Shalya
- Deptt. of Shalakya
- Deptt. of Kaumarbhritya(Balaroga)
Faculty & Staff
Our patients receive high-quality care from us.
The state-of-the-art department provides all types of aid to students, including the use of the most recent models and modules, to help them comprehend the science and obtain firsthand work experience in self-running a pharmacy.
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific data.
- Reduce ineffective variety in value-based processes.
- Provide more sensible and practical behavior in relation to the subject taught.
- More emphasis is being placed on ongoing education.
- to encourage the optimal use of available resources
- to serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing
- To draw attention to the inadequacies of existing literature and to make recommendations for future study
SSR Ayurvedic Medical College Agra offers Bachelor of Ayurveda Medical & Surgery (BAMS) is a five-year undergraduate program. It is an integrated study that includes a wide range of traditional Ayurvedic and modern medical courses.
|BAMS||5.5 years + 1 year mandatory internship|
This option will inform you about the BAMS Syllabus.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
This selection will provide you with information about BAMS Internship.
|Sr. No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
The course fees of SSR Ayurvedic Medical College Agra are listed here.
|Course||Tuition Fees (Annual)||Hostel Fees (Per Month)|
The College Cut-off is the minimal score required for admission to a college or university set by the selection board. Based on the Cutoff scores, a merit list will be created. Cutoffs for various courses must be met by applicants who apply to the Institute.
In order to proceed with the admission procedure, candidates must get at least a qualifying percentage in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be selected for AIQ and state counseling, SC/ ST/ OBC candidates must achieve marks equivalent to at least the 40thpercentile.
For those in the UR category, a score of at least 50th percentile is required.
NEET 2022 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2021|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||137-122|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||SRS Ayurvedic Medical College, Agra|
SRS Ayurvedic Medical College Agra (SRSAMC Agra)
Address: 877 Sikandarpur, Gwalior Road, Agra, NH-3 (Agra-Mumbai Highway Road)
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Email-Id: [email protected]
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
Thorough that BAMS Admission Consultant guides students on Ayush counseling & top Ayurvedic colleges criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH Counseling expert
AYUSH Counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
- Qualification: Admission seekers must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main subjects.
- Minimum Aggregate Score Requirement: 50% or More
- Entrance Exam : NEET Entrance Exam by NTA.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website: https://upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in/
- Candidates will need their NEET-UG roll number and to register and will follow the instructions on the page.
- Following that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration information will be shown.
- There will be provided a registration number for each individual applicants after the registration process is done.
- All students participating in counseling for admission to the Ayush UG course based on NEET UG 2022 merit will be required to register online on the website.
- Each student will be charged Rs 2000/- (Rupees two thousand only) as a registration fee through the online registration process.
- The registration cost will be paid through the portal using internet banking.
- Students assigned in Government Ayurvedic/Unani/Homeopathy Medical Colleges through counseling for admission to AYUSH UG programmes on the basis of NEET UG 2022 merit would receive Rs 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand) as security money.
- Rs 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only) for private Ayurvedic/Unani/Homeopathy Medical Colleges, written in favor of Nationalized Bank’s Bank Draft “NIDESHAK AYURVEDIC & UNANI SEWA UP LKO” and PAYABLE AT LUCKNOW.
- Make a CTS demand draft of Rs 50,000 (refundable security amount) from a Government bank in favor of NIDESHAK AYURVEDIC & UNANI SEWA UP LKO payable at Lucknow.
Choice filling: Depositing the Security Money (Equity Amount) prior to the Choice Filling (Option) will be required; otherwise, you will not be permitted to participate in the Choice Filling (Option).
Report: After allotment, those students who would take admission in the respective colleges will get their earnest money returned to them by the individual college. After allotment, a candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited if he or she does not enroll in the course.
Counseling Process Rounds:
In the first and second rounds, the counseling procedure will take place. The candidate must take admission on the assigned seat from the first round; if the candidate does not take admission after allotment, the candidate’s security money will be forfeited. Only after depositing the security money again would such candidates be eligible for the second round of counseling.
Candidates who were not allocated/admitted in the first round will be permitted to participate in the second round of counseling and will not be required to deposit the security money. The candidate has the option to reshuffle (upgrade) his or her seat from the first to the second round of counseling.
The previously allotted seat will be empty and allotted to any other eligible applicant after the reshuffle (upgrade) after the second round of counseling; if no reshuffle (upgrade) occurs, the candidate’s seat will remain the same. Candidates who are assigned a seat in the first round and then participate in the second round of counseling, where they are re-assigned to the seat they were assigned in the first round, will be re-assigned following the second round of counseling. You must finish the application process. Otherwise, his/her candidature will be considered terminated, and the vacant seat will be filled by a mop-up round.
Rules for Reshuffle (Upgrade):
After the first counseling, the upgrade procedure will be finished;
If a candidate upgrades any college from the possibilities picked by him, he will be required to enroll in the upgraded college.
Only vertical and horizontal reservations will be used to upgrade the applicant.
If the candidate does not enroll in the upgraded college within the specified time, his or her candidature for both seats will be terminated. In this situation, the candidate’s claim to any seat will be rejected, and the candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited.
Upgrade Procedure: Candidates admitted to government and private sector colleges, as well as those who were not granted a seat from the option they filled out during first counseling, would be offered the opportunity to upgrade to a seat from the option they filled out.
Candidates who were assigned a seat in the initial counseling but did not arrive at the time of record verification will not be offered the option to upgrade.
Only once the candidate’s records have been verified will he or she be admitted.
If an applicant is upgraded from a private sector college to a government institution, the candidate’s earnest money will be returned to them through the college to which they were admitted.
If an applicant enrolled to a private sector college is upgraded to a seat, the college offering admission against the seat given in the prior college must repay the total amount charged to the individual.
Only those applicants who provide the upgradation form/declaration form available on the website at the time of record verification will be offered the opportunity to upgrade.
The candidate will get information about the upgrade on the website and via the e-mail address provided by the candidate at the time of registration.
Mopup Round Allocation: Following the second round of counseling, the remaining seats in AYUSH disciplines in the public and private sectors will be filled through the mop-up round. At Government National Homeopathic Medical College, Near Hahnemann Square, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, the process of allotment/admission will be done by counseling and a measure-up round of both chakras.
The candidates listed below are eligible for the Mopup Round
(1) It will be required for qualifying candidates of NEET 2022 to register on the respective website and pay Rs.2000/registration fee through an online approach in order to participate in the measurement up round. Candidates who have already registered but have not gotten an allotment must register again by paying the registration fee, but they will not be required to pay any earnest money.
Only those candidates who have not been allotted a seat in the first or second round of counseling, or who have taken admission in private sector AYUSH courses (Ayurveda colleges from the first round of counseling and have been admitted, will be eligible for the measurement round. If the candidate wishes to withdraw from the seat, he or she must do so two days prior to the second round of counseling registration (for example, if the registration of the second round of counseling starts from 03.03.2022, then the candidate will take his seat on 01.03.2022 till 4:00 PM). After subtracting 50% from the security money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
(2) The candidate admitted in the first round of counseling will not be allowed to vacate the seat once the state’s second round of counseling is completed. However, if two days before the mop-up round (for example, if mop-up round counseling registration begins on the 30th of March), After subtracting 50% from the Security Money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
Candidates who have taken admission and then quit will be required to re-deposit 50% of their earnest money deposited in order to participate in counseling again.
The admission process will be completed on the spot after allotment.
This allowance will not allow any reshuffles.
Allotment will be based only on the production of original certificates by applicants who are competing in the mop-up round. The candidate’s candidature will be canceled if he or she fails to produce original certificates.
Candidates will not be able to modify/re-allot the college in the same course during the special allotment (mop-up round), but they will be able to change the course/mode. The admission process for students who are participating in the mop-up round will take place at the allotment site.
Candidates who have been assigned a seat at this College will be required to submit the following documents in order to complete the procedures.
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- NEET Admit Card
- NEET Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Certificate and mark sheet for Class 12
- Proof of identification (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight Passport-Size Photograph
- Caste Certificate Provisional Allotment Letter (if applicable)
- PwD Credentials (if applicable)
- Fee Receipt
What is the official website for SRS Ayurvedic Medical College Agra?
The official website for SRS Ayurvedic Medical College is https://srsamc.co.in/
When was SRS Ayurvedic Medical College established in Agra?
This College was established in the year 2010.
How many seats have been granted for admission to this College?
SRS Ayurvedic Medical College Agra has 60 seats sanctioned.
How can I get admission into SRS Ayurvedic Medical College Agra without taking the NEET?
No, admission to this College is not feasible without NEET.
How can I get admission to SRS Ayurvedic Medical College in Agra?
Admission is based on the NEET score as determined by the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training UP.