Major SD Singh PG Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Farrukhabad Uttar Pradesh was founded in 2006 as a private educational institute to provide higher education in order to make a profession in the field of medicine.
Major S.D. Singh PG Ayurvedic Medical College is one such institution that helps students pursue Ayurvedic education by providing BAMS and MD/MS degrees in accordance with their current academic and professional qualifications. The college is well-known for its expertise and experience in the field of Ayurveda education.
Major S.D. Singh Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Farrukhabad is affiliated with the prestigious Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur, and Dr. Anita Ranjan (Director) is in charge of the management of Major S.D. Singh Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital in Farrukhabad, having an approval from National Commission for Indian System of Medicine- NCISM, and NABH accredited.
Major S. D. Singh P.G. Ayurvedic Medical College was founded by a great patriot, an educationist with a vision, a social reformer Shri Babu Singh Yadav, with the goal of providing access to high quality education to all who seek it, regardless of area, religion, or gender. Then, under the direction of Dr. Jitendra Singh and Dr. Anita Ranjan, this medical college blossomed in order to expand scientific, technological, and professional knowledge, combined with the essential practical training for growing the country’s material resources.
Dr. Jitendra Singh and Dr. Anita Ranjan fostered this college with all of their academic, spiritual, and social endeavors, resulting in this college being the country’s finest educational institute.
|Major S.D. Singh PG Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital
|Major S.D. Singh PG Ayurvedic Medical College
|Farrukhabad, Uttar Pradesh
|Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur
|National Commission for Indian System of Medicine- NCISM.
|UG Entrance Exam
|NEET Exam by NTA
|PG Entrance test
|All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) conducted by NTA
|BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
|Address: Bewar Road, Fatehgarh, Farrukhabad-209601
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Approval & Aid Status
- Affiliation: Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur
- Approval: National Commission for Indian System of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status: Private
- Well Equipped Laboratories
- Yoga Center
- Herbal Garden
- Police Chowki
- Post Office
- Doctors And Faculty Residence
- Operation Theatre
- 24*7 OPD
- X-ray room
- U.S.G Room
- Modern Medicines Medical Consultation
- Emergency Ward
- 24*7 Ambulance Service
Faculty & Staff
- To establish a center of excellence for Ayurveda erudition, to train skilled and knowledgeable physicians, and to promote community-wide holistic health.
- To be a world-class Ayurvedic education center.
- To provide or use Ayurveda for high-quality patient care.
- To attain holistic health on a local, national, and global scale.
- To promote health and disease prevention through the spread of Ayurveda.
- To encourage innovative research and clinical trials in Ayurveda in order to generate new products.
- To protect endangered medical plant and herb species.
For UG Course
This option will inform you about the JD Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Aligarh.
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas
|Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya
|Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)
|Research Methodology And Medical Statistics
This section will provide you with information about BAMS Internship.
|Distribution of six months
|Distribution of twelve months
|Prasuti evam Striroga
For UG Course:
|Candidates must pass their (10+2) or its equivalent examination.
|Minimum Aggregate Marks
|Minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
|Reserved Category Students
|Reserved category students in 10+2 shall be given relaxation in marks as per the rules.
For PG Course:
|Have completed a B.A.M.S. course from a Ayurvedic College accredited by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
|AIAPGET by NTA
|Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counseling.
Ayush NEET Cutoff
The Ayush NEET cutoff for 2023 is the minimum qualifying marks required for admission to AYUSH courses in India. It is determined by the NEET authorities and varies each year based on factors like exam difficulty and seat availability
NEET Ayush 2023 Qualifying Percentile and Scores
|Cut-off marks 2022
|Cut-off marks 2023
|UR / EWS & PH
|OBC & PH
|SC & PH
|ST & PH
AIAPGET 2023 Cut-Off
|AIAPGET cut-off marks 2019
|AIAPGET cut-off marks 2023
|To be announced
|To be announced
|To be announced
|To be announced
|To be announced
|To be announced
|To be announced
|To be announced
Major SD Singh PG Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
Major S.D. Singh PG Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital
- Address: Bewar Road, Fatehgarh – Farrukhabad (U.P.) 209601
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Website: http://majorsdspgamc.com/
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counselling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush Counselling Process 2024
Step 1 – Registration
- Visit UP Ayush official website to register online at upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in.
- Click UP Ayush 2024 Counselling Link.
- The candidate’s NEET-UG registration information will thereafter be shown.
- Fill out the required information, pay the counselling fees, and click submit to register.
- Save the confirmation page to your computer and print it out.
Non Refundable Registration Fees
Candidates must pay non-refundable counselling registration fees online for all rounds (First, Second, Mop Up, and Stray Vacancy). Payment will only be accepted online.
|For Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
|For remaining other candidates
- Please keep a note of the password you created at registration for choice filling.
- Candidates will receive a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number after a successful payment.
Step 2 – Online Security Money Payment
Candidates must pay security money online to participate in the counselling process for seat allotment for UP Ayush undergraduate course in Govt/ Private (Ayurvedic, Unani, Homoeopathy) Medical Colleges.
|Govt & Private Colleges Both
- The registration process will not be considered complete unless the Registration Fee/Security Money is paid online.
- Following the payment of security money and the announcement of the state merit list, the online seat option filling choice will be available as per the previously announced schedule.
- The candidate will be unable to fill out the choice filling if the security money is not paid.
- Security money returned after admission- Candidates who apply for seat allotment will be able to enter the colleges of their choice, and their security money will be returned online based on the information provided during registration.
- If the candidate is assigned a seat by the Ayush Admission Central Counseling Committee (AACCC), he or she must pay the tuition fee (excluding the Rs. 1000 entrance fee) and the security money will be returned.
- Candidate’s security money will be forfeited in the following circumstances
- Candidates assigned in the First, Second, Mop Up, and Stray Vacancy Rounds will have their security money forfeited if they do not accept admission to the college.
- If the candidate does not accept admission to the college after upgradation in the first or second round of counselling.
- Candidates will be able to print a receipt for their online payment.
Step 3 – Online choice filling & locking
- Go to the official website and select a choice filling.
- After logging in, you can fill up the choices in numerous sessions, but remember to save and continue; otherwise, your work will be lost.
- The choice filling will not be finished until you submit and lock the form.
Step 4 – Seat Allotments
Seat allotment results will be displayed online after choice filling
To complete the requirements, candidates who are offered a place at this College will be required to submit the following documents.
- Admit Card
- NEET Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidate
During admission, candidates must present the following documents in their original form for verification, and they must submit one set of attested copies of the following documents during counseling.
- Scorecard for AIAPGET 2024
- AIAPGET 2024 Admit Card
- Mark Sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-Year Exams
- BAMS Degree Certificate
- Permanent or provisional certificate granted by the Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued by the Head of the Institution 10th standard certificate as evidence of birth
- Valid government identity documents (Driving License/PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically disabled medical certificate, if required
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if applicable.
What is the official website for Major S.D. Singh Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Farrukhabad?
The official website for Major S.D. Singh PG Ayurvedic Medical College is https://majorsdspgamc.com/
When was Major S.D. Singh PG Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Farrukhabad founded?
Major S.D. Singh PG Ayurvedic Medical College was established in 2006.
How many BAMS seats have been granted for admission in Major S.D. Singh PG Ayurvedic Medical College?
Major S.D. Singh Ayurvedic Medical College has 100 BAMS seats sanctioned.
Which Courses are offered by Major S.D. Singh Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Farrukhabad?
BAMS, MD, MS,(Ayurved), are offered by Major S.D. Singh PG Ayurvedic Medical College.
How do I register for AACCC Counselling?
Candidates must register at the AACCC official website in order to participate in AACCC-UG Counseling (www.aaccc.gov.in).
Candidates are advised to use the same E-mail address and Mobile Number submitted during NEET-UG, 2022 Registration for registration on the AACCC-UG portal for Counseling.
- Firstly, go to the official website at aaccc.gov.in.
- The AACCC home page will now be displayed.
- Then, select UG Counselling.
- Then a new tab will open that takes you to the online counseling portal.
- Examine the eligibility requirements and the counseling fee schedule.
- Click the Online Registration button if you are eligible.
- Sign in by entering your Roll Number, Password, and Security PIN.
- If you are a new user, click the “New Candidate Registration” button.
What is stray vacancy round in Ayush Counselling?
Stray Vacancy is a round of counselling that deals with seats that were left vacant or unfilled after a mop-up round of AIQ or state counselling. Then there was this round by colleges to fill the left seat.
NEET Counseling kicks off the entire process of allocating seats for qualified students to get admitted in Ayush Colleges. And there are various rounds performed in which all candidates who meet the eligibility criteria get admission, ranging from all India quota counselling to state-level counselling to Mop-up counselling.
All colleges with unallocated seats after the mop-up round receive authority’s order to conduct a Stray vacancy round in order to fill these remaining seats.