Major SD Singh PG Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Farrukhabad Uttar Pradesh was founded in 2006 as a private educational institute to provide higher education in order to make a profession in the field of medicine.
Major S.D. Singh PG Ayurvedic Medical College is one such institution that helps students pursue Ayurvedic education by providing BAMS and MD/MS degrees in accordance with their current academic and professional qualifications. The college is well-known for its expertise and experience in the field of Ayurveda education.
Major S.D. Singh Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Farrukhabad is affiliated with the prestigious Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur, and Dr. Anita Ranjan (Director) is in charge of the management of Major S.D. Singh Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital in Farrukhabad, having an approval from National Commission for Indian System of Medicine- NCISM, and NABH accredited.
Major S. D. Singh P.G. Ayurvedic Medical College was founded by a great patriot, an educationist with a vision, a social reformer Shri Babu Singh Yadav, with the goal of providing access to high quality education to all who seek it, regardless of area, religion, or gender. Then, under the direction of Dr. Jitendra Singh and Dr. Anita Ranjan, this medical college blossomed in order to expand scientific, technological, and professional knowledge, combined with the essential practical training for growing the country’s material resources.
I want a call from this College
Dr. Jitendra Singh and Dr. Anita Ranjan fostered this college with all of their academic, spiritual, and social endeavors, resulting in this college being the country’s finest educational institute.
Major S.D. Singh PG Ayurvedic Medical College Highlights
Let’s have a look at the summary of Major S.D. Singh PG Ayurvedic Medical College Farrukhabad
|Name||Major S.D. Singh PG Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital|
|Popular Name||Major S.D. Singh PG Ayurvedic Medical College|
|Area||Farrukhabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System of Medicine- NCISM.|
|UG Entrance Exam||NEET Exam by NTA|
|PG Entrance test||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) conducted by NTA|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Contact||Address: Bewar Road, Fatehgarh, Farrukhabad-209601|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Approval & Aid Status
- Affiliation: Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur
- Approval: National Commission for Indian System of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status: Private
- Well Equipped Laboratories
- Yoga Center
- Herbal Garden
- Police Chowki
- Post Office
- Doctors And Faculty Residence
- Operation Theatre
- 24*7 OPD
- X-ray room
- U.S.G Room
- Modern Medicines Medical Consultation
- Emergency Ward
- 24*7 Ambulance Service
Faculty & Staff
- To establish a center of excellence for Ayurveda erudition, to train skilled and knowledgeable physicians, and to promote community-wide holistic health.
- To be a world-class Ayurvedic education center.
- To provide or use Ayurveda for high-quality patient care.
- To attain holistic health on a local, national, and global scale.
- To promote health and disease prevention through the spread of Ayurveda.
- To encourage innovative research and clinical trials in Ayurveda in order to generate new products.
- To protect endangered medical plant and herb species.
|Sr. No.||Course||Available Seats||Duration||Fees|
|1.||Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.)||100||4.5 Yrs||Rs. 2,59,200|
|Doctorate of Medicine (MD) (Ayurved)|
|1.||Ayurved Samhita Avum Siddhant||6||3 Yr.||Rs. 2,50,000|
|2.||Kriya Sharir||6||3 Yr.||Rs. 2,50,000|
|4.||Kayachikitsa||6||3 Yr.||Rs. 5,10,900|
|1.||Prasuti Tantra Avum Stri Rog||6||3 Yr.||5,10,900/-|
|2.||Shalya Tantra||6||3 Yr.||5,10,900/-|
|1.||Ayurvedic Nursing||50||3 Yr.||30,000|
|1.||Ayurvedic Pharmacist||50||2 Yr.||30,000|
The College Cut-off is the minimal score required for admission to a college or university set by the selection board. Based on the Cutoff scores, a merit list will be created. Cutoffs for various courses must be met by applicants who apply to the Institute.
In order to proceed with the admission procedure, candidates must get at least a qualifying percentage in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be selected for AIQ and state counseling, SC/ ST/ OBC candidates must achieve marks equivalent to at least the 40thpercentile.
For those in the UR category, a score of at least 50th percentile is required.
NEET 2022 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2021|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||137-122|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
Major S.D. Singh PG Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital
- Address: Bewar Road, Fatehgarh – Farrukhabad (U.P.) 209601
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Website: http://majorsdspgamc.com/
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counselling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
Thorough that BAMS Admission Consultant guides students on Ayush counselling & top Ayurvedic colleges criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Course Name||UG – BAMS|
|Educational Qualification||Minimum qualification of these courses is 10+2 or its equivalent with Science (PCB/PCM) from a recognized board/University. Student must have passed individually in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English & with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together (40% for SC/ST students).|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 17 or more as of December 31st of the admission year.|
|Course Name||PG – MD/MS|
|Educational Qualification||BAMS from recognized University|
NTA organized NEET Exam over a period once a year. To get into BAMS course, NEET exam rank score is essential/crucial.
The National Eligibility Cumulative Entrance Test (Undergraduate), often known as NEET-UG, is used to qualify candidates which is run by NTA.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website: https://upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in/
- Candidates will need their NEET-UG roll number and DOB to register and will follow the instructions on the page.
- Following that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration information will be shown.
- There will be provided a registration number for each individual applicant after the registration process is done.
- All students participating in counseling for admission to the Ayush UG course based on NEET UG 2022 merit will be required to register online on the website.
- Each student will be charged Rs 2000/- (Rupees two thousand only) as a registration fee through the online registration process.
- The registration cost will be paid through the portal using internet banking.
- Students assigned in Government Ayurvedic/Unani/Homeopathy Medical Colleges through counseling for admission to AYUSH UG programmes on the basis of NEET UG 2022 merit would receive Rs 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand) as security money.
- Rs 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only) for private Ayurvedic/Unani/Homeopathy Medical Colleges, written in favour of Nationalized Bank’s Bank Draft “NIDESHAK AYURVEDIC & UNANI SEWA UP LKO” and PAYABLE AT LUCKNOW.
- Make a CTS demand draft of Rs 50,000 (refundable security amount) from a Government bank in favour of NIDESHAK AYURVEDIC & UNANI SEWA UP LKO payable at Lucknow.
Choice filling: Depositing the Security Money (Equity Amount) prior to the Choice Filling (Option) will be required; otherwise, you will not be permitted to participate in the Choice Filling (Option).
Report: After allotment, those students who would take admission in the respective colleges will get their earnest money returned to them by the individual college. After allotment, a candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited if he or she does not enrol in the course.
Counseling Process Rounds:
In the first and second rounds, the counseling procedure will take place. The candidate must take admission on the assigned seat from the first round; if the candidate does not take admission after allotment, the candidate’s security money will be forfeited. Only after depositing the security money again would such candidates be eligible for the second round of counseling.
Candidates who were not allocated/admitted in the first round will be permitted to participate in the second round of counseling and will not be required to deposit the security money. The candidate has the option to reshuffle (upgrade) his or her seat from the first to the second round of counseling.
The previously allotted seat will be empty and allotted to any other eligible applicant after the reshuffle (upgrade) after the second round of counseling; if no reshuffle (upgrade) occurs, the candidate’s seat will remain the same. Candidates who are assigned a seat in the first round and then participate in the second round of counseling, where they are re-assigned to the seat they were assigned in the first round, will be re-assigned following the second round of counseling. You must finish the application process. Otherwise, his/her candidature will be considered terminated, and the vacant seat will be filled by a mop-up round.
Rules for Reshuffle (Upgrade):
After the first counseling, the upgrade procedure will be finished;
If a candidate upgrades any college from the possibilities picked by him, he will be required to enroll in the upgraded college.
Only vertical and horizontal reservations will be used to upgrade the applicant.
If the candidate does not enroll in the upgraded college within the specified time, his or her candidature for both seats will be terminated. In this situation, the candidate’s claim to any seat will be rejected, and the candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited.
Upgrade Procedure: Candidates admitted to government and private sector colleges, as well as those who were not granted a seat from the option they filled out during first counseling, would be offered the opportunity to upgrade to a seat from the option they filled out.
Candidates who were assigned a seat in the initial counseling but did not arrive at the time of record verification will not be offered the option to upgrade.
Only once the candidate’s records have been verified will he or she be admitted.
If an applicant is upgraded from a private sector college to a government institution, the candidate’s earnest money will be returned to them through the college to which they were admitted.
If an applicant enrolled to a private sector college is upgraded to a seat, the college offering admission against the seat given in the prior college must repay the total amount charged to the individual.
Only those applicants who provide the upgradation form/declaration form available on the website at the time of record verification will be offered the opportunity to upgrade.
The candidate will get information about the upgrade on the website and via the e-mail address provided by the candidate at the time of registration.
Mopup Round Allocation: Following the second round of counseling, the remaining seats in AYUSH disciplines in the public and private sectors will be filled through the mop-up round. At Government National Homeopathic Medical College, Near Hahnemann Square, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, the process of allotment/admission will be done by counseling and a measure-up round of both chakras.
The candidates listed below are eligible for the Mopup Round
(1) It will be required for qualifying candidates of NEET 2022 to register on the respective website and pay Rs.2000/registration fee through an online approach in order to participate in the measurement up round. Candidates who have already registered but have not gotten an allotment must register again by paying the registration fee, but they will not be required to pay any earnest money.
Only those candidates who have not been allotted a seat in the first or second round of counseling, or who have taken admission in private sector AYUSH courses (Ayurveda colleges from the first round of counseling and have been admitted, will be eligible for the measurement round. If the candidate wishes to withdraw from the seat, he or she must do so two days prior to the second round of counseling registration (for example, if the registration of the second round of counseling starts from 03.03.2022, then the candidate will take his seat on 01.03.2022 till 4:00 PM). After subtracting 50% from the security money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
(2) The candidate admitted in the first round of counseling will not be allowed to vacate the seat once the state’s second round of counseling is completed. However, if two days before the mop-up round (for example, if mop-up round counseling registration begins on the 30th of March), After subtracting 50% from the Security Money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
Candidates who have taken admission and then quit will be required to re-deposit 50% of their earnest money deposited in order to participate in counseling again.
The admission process will be completed on the spot after allotment.
This allowance will not allow any reshuffles.
Allotment will be based only on the production of original certificates by applicants who are competing in the mop-up round. The candidate’s candidature will be canceled if he or she fails to produce original certificates.
Candidates will not be able to modify/re-allot the college in the same course during the special allotment (mop-up round), but they will be able to change the course/mode. The admission process for students who are participating in the mop-up round will take place at the allotment site.
The Department of Ayush, Government of Uttar Pradesh, conducts AIAPGET Counselling for MD/MS (Ayurveda, Homeopathy, etc.) programmes at Uttar Pradesh Ayush institutes.
Visit the Uttar Pradesh Online Portal’s official website (http://pgcounselling.ayushup.in).
Fill in all of your basic information as well as any other needed information as directed.
You can acquire your login ID and password after completing the online registration process on the Uttar Pradesh Online portal.
It’s a good idea to save your login ID and password in case you need them again.
Candidates who want to take part in AYUSH PG Counseling must first register on the official website and pay the required fees. The fees levied by the authority are listed below, according to the candidate’s category.
|General/Unreserved & OBC-NCL||Rs. 2500/-|
|SC, ST, PwD and Transgender||Rs. 1750/-|
To complete the requirements, candidates who are offered a place at this College will be required to submit the following documents.
- Admit Card
- NEET Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidate
During admission, candidates must present the following documents in their original form for verification, and they must submit one set of attested copies of the following documents during counseling.
- Scorecard for AIAPGET 2021
- AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
- Mark Sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-Year Exams
- BAMS Degree Certificate
- Permanent or provisional certificate granted by the Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued by the Head of the Institution 10th standard certificate as evidence of birth
- Valid government identity documents (Driving License/PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically disabled medical certificate, if required
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if applicable.
What is the official website for Major S.D. Singh Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Farrukhabad?
The official website for Major S.D. Singh PG Ayurvedic Medical College is https://majorsdspgamc.com/
When was Major S.D. Singh PG Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Farrukhabad founded?
Major S.D. Singh PG Ayurvedic Medical College was established in 2006.
How many BAMS seats have been granted for admission in Major S.D. Singh PG Ayurvedic Medical College?
Major S.D. Singh Ayurvedic Medical College has 100 BAMS seats sanctioned.
Which Courses are offered by Major S.D. Singh Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Farrukhabad?
BAMS, MD, MS, Diploma (Ayurved), Nursing (Ayurved) are offered by Major S.D. Singh PG Ayurvedic Medical College.
How do I register for AACCC Counselling?
Candidates must register at the AACCC official website in order to participate in AACCC-UG Counseling (www.aaccc.gov.in).
Candidates are advised to use the same E-mail address and Mobile Number submitted during NEET-UG, 2022 Registration for registration on the AACCC-UG portal for Counseling.
- Firstly, go to the official website at aaccc.gov.in.
- The AACCC home page will now be displayed.
- Then, select UG Counselling.
- Then a new tab will open that takes you to the online counseling portal.
- Examine the eligibility requirements and the counseling fee schedule.
- Click the Online Registration button if you are eligible.
- Sign in by entering your Roll Number, Password, and Security PIN.
- If you are a new user, click the “New Candidate Registration” button.
- At last, make sure you finish the registration process by February 3rd, 2022.
What is stray vacancy round in Ayush Counselling?
Stray Vacancy is a round of counselling that deals with seats that were left vacant or unfilled after a mop-up round of AIQ or state counselling. Then there was this round by colleges to fill the left seat.
NEET Counseling kicks off the entire process of allocating seats for qualified students to get admitted in Ayush Colleges. And there are various rounds performed in which all candidates who meet the eligibility criteria get admission, ranging from all India quota counselling to state-level counselling to Mop-up counselling.
All colleges with unallocated seats after the mop-up round receive authority’s order to conduct a Stray vacancy round in order to fill these remaining seats.