Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital was founded in 2015 as a reputable institution under the capable guidance of Mr. Dharmendra Bhardwaj, Chairman Mahaveer Educational Park, with the goal of providing international standards of quality in Ayurvedic medical education. The college is accredited by the Ministry of Ayush, Government of India, New Delhi & National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM. and is affiliated with Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur.
The institution will serve as a prominent ayurvedic medical college and hospital, providing students with knowledge and skills in the fundamental principles and philosophy of Ayurveda. The institution’s philosophy is to integrate modern scientific research, technological advancements, and community support to provide the finest hospital treatment and support possible.
Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital provides an all-encompassing ayurvedic medical education that includes advanced academics and extracurricular activities to help students grow into the best medical professionals and responsible global citizens possible.
Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College Meerut Highlights
Let’s have a look at the summary of Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital
|College Name||Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College And Hospital, Meerut|
|Popular Name||Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College, Mahaveer Ayurvedic College Meerut|
|Location||Meerut, Uttar Pradesh|
|Recognized By||Government of India|
|Affiliated with||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University,Gorakhpur|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Contact||Address: Pohalli, Sardhana Road, Meerut, U.P.- 250341|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Approval & Aid Status
- Affiliation: Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur
- Approval: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status: Private
- Medical Facilities
- Samhita Sanskrit Siddhanta
- Rachna Sharir
- Kriya Sharir
- Dravyaguna Vigyan
- Rasashastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana
- Roga Nidan Evam Vikriti Vigyan
- Swasthvritta And Yoga
- Agad Tantra and Vidhi Vaidyaka
- Prasuti and Striroga
- Shalya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
- Kaumarbhritya (Balroga)
Course Offered & Intake Capacity
|BAMS||5.6 Year (Including 1 Year Internship)||100 seats|
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
This section will provide you with information about BAMS Internship.
|Sr. No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
The fees listed are only for the first year and will increase by about 5% each year. There are two semesters in each academic year.
|Course||Tuition Fees (Annually)||Hostel Fees|
|BAMS||Rs. 2,04,600/-||Rs. 6666|
|Qualification||Candidates must pass their (10+2) or its equivalent examination.|
|Minimum Aggregate Marks||Minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.|
|Reserved Category Students||Reserved category students in 10+2 shall be given relaxation in marks as per the rules.|
|Entrance Exam||NEET Entrance Exam|
Ayush NEET Cutoff
The Ayush NEET cutoff for 2023 is the minimum qualifying marks required for admission to AYUSH courses in India. It is determined by the NEET authorities and varies each year based on factors like exam difficulty and seat availability
NEET Ayush 2023 Qualifying Percentile and Scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Five Round|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital|
Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital
- Address: Pohalli, Sardhana Road, Meerut, U.P.- 250341
- Email: email@example.com
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush Counselling Process 2023
Step 1 – Registration
- Visit UP Ayush official website to register online at upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in.
- Click UP Ayush 2023 Counselling Link.
- The candidate’s NEET-UG registration information will thereafter be shown.
- Fill out the required information, pay the counselling fees, and click submit to register.
- Save the confirmation page to your computer and print it out.
Non Refundable Registration Fees
Candidates must pay non-refundable counselling registration fees online for all rounds (First, Second, Mop Up, and Stray Vacancy). Payment will only be accepted online.
|For Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes||Rs. 1500|
|For remaining other candidates||Rs. 2000|
- Please keep a note of the password you created at registration for choice filling.
- Candidates will receive a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number after a successful payment.
Step 2 – Online Security Money Payment
Candidates must pay security money online to participate in the counselling process for seat allotment for UP Ayush undergraduate course in Govt/ Private (Ayurvedic, Unani, Homoeopathy) Medical Colleges.
|Institute Type||Security Money|
|Government Colleges||Rs. 20,000|
|Private College||Rs. 50,000|
|Govt & Private Colleges Both||Rs. 50,000|
- The registration process will not be considered complete unless the Registration Fee/Security Money is paid online.
- Following the payment of security money and the announcement of the state merit list, the online seat option filling choice will be available as per the previously announced schedule.
- The candidate will be unable to fill out the choice filling if the security money is not paid.
- Security money returned after admission- Candidates who apply for seat allotment will be able to enter the colleges of their choice, and their security money will be returned online based on the information provided during registration.
- If the candidate is assigned a seat by the Ayush Admission Central Counseling Committee (AACCC), he or she must pay the tuition fee (excluding the Rs. 1000 entrance fee) and the security money will be returned.
- Candidate’s security money will be forfeited in the following circumstances
- Candidates assigned in the First, Second, Mop Up, and Stray Vacancy Rounds will have their security money forfeited if they do not accept admission to the college.
- If the candidate does not accept admission to the college after upgradation in the first or second round of counselling.
- Candidates will be able to print a receipt for their online payment.
Step 3 – Online choice filling & locking
- Go to the official website and select a choice filling.
- After logging in, you can fill up the choices in numerous sessions, but remember to save and continue; otherwise, your work will be lost.
- The choice filling will not be finished until you submit and lock the form.
Step 4 – Seat Allotments
Seat allotment results will be displayed online after choice filling.
To complete the requirements, candidates who are offered a place at this College will be required to submit the following documents.
- Admit Card
- NEET Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Note: If any document/declaration submitted by the candidate is proven to be false/forged at any point during the process, his or her admission will be revoked, and he or she may face legal action.
The candidate’s acceptance to the programme will be conditional until he or she submits all relevant documents and testimonies, including the final qualifying examination results, at the time of admission.
What is the official website for Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?
The official website for Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is http://mahaveerayurveda.org.in/
Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College is affiliated with which university?
Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College is affiliated with Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur.
How is BAMS Counselling done?
The authorities will conduct BAMS 2023 counselling round based on the candidate’s NEET score. Candidates who score higher than the cutoff marks will be able to participate in the counselling round.
There will be a maximum of two rounds for BAMS admission. There will be one round for option entry and a second round for offline counselling. If there are any open seats for ayurvedic admission, there may be a mop-up round. However, the majority of government quotas and private seats will be filled in two rounds. You can also apply for direct admissions via management quotas.
What is stray vacancy round in Ayush Counselling?
Stray Vacancy is a round of counselling that deals with seats that were left vacant or unfilled after a mop-up round of AIQ or state counselling. Then there was this round by colleges to fill the left seat.
NEET Counseling kicks off the entire process of allocating seats for qualified students to get admitted in Ayush Colleges. And there are various rounds performed in which all candidates who meet the eligibility criteria get admission, ranging from all India quota counselling to state-level counselling to Mop-up counselling.
All colleges with unallocated seats after the mop-up round receive authority’s order to conduct a Stray vacancy round in order to fill these remaining seats.
What is the BAMS course fee in Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College?
Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College BAMS course fee is approx Rs. 2,04,600/-. per Year.
How do I register for AACCC Counselling?
Candidates are advised to use the same E-mail address and Mobile Number submitted during NEET-UG, 2022 Registration for registration on the AACCC-UG portal for Counseling.
- Firstly, go to the official website at aaccc.gov.in.
- The AACCC home page will now be displayed.
- Then, select UG Counselling.
- Then a new tab will open that takes you to the online counseling portal.
- Examine the eligibility requirements and the counseling fee schedule.
- Click the Online Registration button if you are eligible.
- Sign in by entering your Roll Number, Password, and Security PIN.
- If you are a new user, click the “New Candidate Registration” button.
Is Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College a private or public institution?
Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College is private institute.