Swami Pranavananda Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Chhattarpur is well-known Private Homoeopathic Colleges in Madhya Pradesh. The college, known colloquially as SP Homoeopathic College Chhatarpur, was founded in 1967. The College in Chattarpur is affiliated with Dr Hari Singh Gaur University, Sagar, and is Approved by the National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi and Ministry of AYUSH, New Delhi.
Swami Pranavananda Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Chhattarpur was founded to provide students with the best Homoeopathic care possible, and the college offers Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery programmes (B.H.M.S.). The college is now known as one of the Best Medical Homoeopathic Colleges in Madhya Pradesh.
|Swami Pranavananda Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Chhatarpur
|Swami Pranavananda Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chhatarpur
|Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh
|Dr Hari Singh Gaur University, Sagar
|National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi, MInistry of AYUSH, New Delhi.
|Homeopathy. Colleges in Madhya Pradesh
|UG Entrance Test
|NEET Exam conducted by NTA
|Address: Police Line Road, Chhatarpur (M.P.)
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with:– Dr Hari Singh Gaur University, Sagar
- Approved by:– National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi and MInistry of AYUSH, New Delhi.
- Aid Status:- Private
- Well Equipped
- Laboratories And Department Well
- Class Room
- Seminar Hall
Faculty and Staff
The college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for the Swami Pranavananda Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chhatarpur is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s medical education standards. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce incorrect variation in value-based methods.
- Provide more rational and practical behavior in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasingly focusing on continuing education
- to encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
- To draw attention to the shortcomings of existing literature and to make recommendations for future research.
Courses offered And Intake Capacity
|4.6 + 1 Year Internship
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs used in the treatment of disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.
|Organon of Medicine
|In this subject, those principles are applied, which are necessary to obtain the results.
|This subject exposes plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.
|Physiology & Biochemistry
|This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.
|In this subject, the health of a community or region members is concerned.
|Will Notify Soon
NOTE: Please contact our admission helpline at 9289495501 for further information on the BAMS course’s fee structure
|NEET Entrance Test
|Applicants must have passed the NEET Entrance Test.
As of December 31, 2020, the candidate must be 17 years old.
|Candidates must be residents of Madhya Pradesh.
|Applicants must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as compulsory courses with a minimum of 50% marks.
SC/ST candidates must have a minimum of 40% marks.
PwD candidates must have a minimum of 45% marks.
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cut-Off 2023
|Cut-off marks 2022
|Cut-off marks 2023
|UR / EWS & PH
|OBC & PH
|SC & PH
|ST & PH
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute
|Swami Pranavananda Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chhatarpur
Swami Pranavananda Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chhatarpur
- Address: Police Line Road, Chhatarpur (M.P.)
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: http://www.sphmedicalcollege.com/
BHMS College Predictor
BHMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BHMS Admission Consultant
BHMS Admission Consultant are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BHMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BHMS education.
We’re your trusted advisors on the road to achieving success in AYUSH courses. We understand the unique challenges that students face when navigating the world of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy courses. Our dedicated team of experts is here to provide you with personalized guidance, support, and insights to help you excel in your AYUSH education. Contact us today to begin your transformative journey towards a successful and fulfilling AYUSH education.
- NEET Counseling Experts: Our NEET Counselling Experts are here to provide you with invaluable guidance and support as you start your journey toward a successful medical career. From course selection to exam preparation strategies, our NEET Counselling Experts are committed to helping you achieve your goals with confidence.
- AYUSH counseling expert: Our Ayush Counselling Experts are well-versed in these disciplines and are here to provide you with personalized guidance tailored to your academic and career aspirations. Our team of experts is here to empower you with the knowledge and guidance necessary for a successful and fulfilling academic and professional journey.
Madhya Pradesh Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates must register on the MP Ayush government official website (http://ayush.mp.gov.in/) for online Counselling.
- Registration can be done online or at a kiosk.
- Candidates will receive a registration number and a one-time password (OTP) after successful registration.
Step 2: Registration fee
- Eligible applicants must pay a registration fee of Rs. 2000.
- The fee can be paid online.
- Candidates should keep the payment receipt for future reference.
Step 3: Seat matrix & merit list
- The Directorate of Medical Education (DME) will publish a list of participating universities and the number of seats available in each category.
- The MP NEET state merit list will be released along with the seat matrix.
Step 4: Choice filling & locking
- Candidates on the state merit list can fill out their preferred choices.
- Log in to the account created during registration to access the choice filling option.
- Fill all desired options to remain eligible for seat allocation.
- Lock the choices before the deadline to be considered for subsequent counselling rounds.
Step 5: Seat allotment list
- The DME will prepare the seat allotment list based on the applicant’s merit position and filled choices.
- The allotment list will be published on the official website.
Step 6: Document verification
- Candidates allocated a seat must report to the designated institute for document verification.
- Bring original certificates and two attested copies for verification.
- Pay the current year’s tuition fee to confirm acceptance.
- Failure to complete the document verification process may result in the seat being forfeited.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
- Candidates who have been assigned a seat at this college will be required to bring the following documents to complete the formalities.
The official website of Swami Pranavananda Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chhatarpur is http://www.sphmedicalcollege.com/
Swami Pranavananda Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chhatarpur is affiliated with Dr Hari Singh Gaur University, Sagar.
Yes, Swami Pranavananda Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chhatarpur is a private Homoeopathic college.
The location of Swami Pranavananda Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chhatarpur is Police Line Road, Chhatarpur (M.P.).
How do I know about the availability of seats in participating colleges during the 1st round of AACCC- UG counseling?
AACCC, M/o Ayush will upload data of available seats during each round of counseling on the AACCC-UG Portal. Accordingly, candidates submit their choices.
Swami Pranavananda Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chhatarpur was founded in 1967.
Is it possible to modify/edit my choices after the choice locking?
Once lock the choices, it is impossible to unlock the same, even from the AACCC end. Hence, the candidates are advised to verify all choices before locking in.