Narayan Shree Homoeopathic Medical College Bhopal is a well-known Homoeopathic Medical College in Madhya Pradesh. The college, popularly known as NSHMC Bhopal, was established in 1999. This well-known Bhopal BHMS College is affiliated with Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University Jabalpur and is recognized by the National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi.
Narayan Shree Homoeopathic Medical College Bhopal was founded to provide students with the best homoeopathic care possible, and the college offers Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery programmes (B.H.M.S.). The college is now known as one of the Best Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh.
The college is located in Pushpa Nagar Colony, about 1.5 kilometres from Bhopal’s main railway station. An auto-rickshaw, taxi, or bus can take you to college. It is also accessible from the Aish Bagh Stadium side. The facility includes a hostel, mess, library, hospital, playground, laboratories, an office complex, and a good building for class rooms.
College is located at Bhopal, the capital of Madhya Pradesh. Bhopal is a beautiful and historic city. Bhojpur (Mahadev Temple), Bhim Betka, Sanchi, Rani Kamlapati Mahal, Sadar Manzil, and an ancient palace with Mughal Garden at Halalpura near Bhopal are among the historical sites.
I want a call from this College
Narayan Shree Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Bhopal Highlights
|College Name||Narayan Shree Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Bhopal|
|Popular Name||NSHMC Bhopal, Narayan Shree Homoeopathic College|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Madhya Pradesh Medical Science Unversity Jabalpur|
|Approved by||National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact Details||Address: Pushpa Nagar, Near Main Railway Station, Bhopal-10, Madhya Pradesh|
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
Email : email@example.com
- Audio-Visual Aid in Teaching and Training
- Extra-curricular activities
- Class Rooms
- Department of Materia Medica & Therapeutics
- Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- Department of Community Medicine
- Department of Physiology & Biochemistry
- Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Department of Pathology & Microbiology
- Department of Practice of Medicine
- Department of Repertory
- Department of Pharmacy
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Surgery
Faculty and Staff
In addition to education, students are taught and trained in a variety of other skills that allow them to broaden their knowledge in all aspects of life. The college is made up of efficient and hardworking facilities from all over India who contribute to the advancement and prosperity of the college.
- To provide solid theoretical and practical knowledge of the Homoeopathic medical system.
- To instill in students a sense of responsibility for helping those who are in need.
- To promote education in the field of homoeopathy so that qualified and competent physicians will emerge from our college.
- To encourage research in the field of homoeopathy so that the college can contribute to the system’s advancement.
- To develop the student’s overall personality and instill in them a sense of responsibility toward humanity.
- To instill trust in the public regarding the Homoeopathic medical system.
|BHMS||5 years 6 months.|
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs used in treating disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied, which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject exposes plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of a community or region members is concerned.|
|Course Name||Graduation||Annual Fees (AQI)|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark set by the selection committee for student admission. These cutoff scores will be used to create a merit list. Aspirants who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various programmes.
In order to be considered for further admission, candidates must acquire a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must acquire at least 40th percentile marks.
Aspirants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2021 qualifying percentile and scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Narayan Shree Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Bhopal|
Address: Pushpa Nagar, Near Main Railway Station, Bhopal-10, Madhya Pradesh
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
BHMS College Predictor
BHMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
Thorough that BHMS Admission Consultant guides students on Ayush counseling & top homeopathic college’s criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Entrance Exam:||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||In terms of age, only aspirants aged 17 and up were permitted to register for the national entrance examination.|
|Qualification||Applicants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with PCB, Biotechnology and English as core subjects from a recognized board. 10+2 or equivalent appearing aspirants are also eligible to apply for NEET.|
Directorate of AYUSH, M.P. The website of https://ayush.mponline.gov.in/portal/index.aspxand will be displayed on the MP Online Portal. The applicant will have to register by visiting the portal of MP Online or Kiosk for registration, for which the prescribed fee will be Rs150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty only). After registration, each applicant will be given a registration number and a temporary secret password, which will be mandatory for the applicant to change at the time of choice filling.
Only the candidates who have registered for counseling will be included in the next rounds of counseling. No other application/claim of any kind will be entertained in this regard.
First stage counseling:
1. All the registered and verified candidates will be eligible in the first round of counseling.
2. In the first phase, it will be mandatory for all the eligible candidates to do choice filling and locking for allotment.
3. Online allotment order will be issued in the stipulated time table. At the time of allotment result, candidates will have two options, in which they can either choose satisfied for admission in allotted college or can give option for up gradation to better institution.
4. Candidates who have given satisfied option in the online allotment, such candidates will have to appear for admission along with the copy of the allotment result and all the original documents and their photocopies along with the admission fee for admission in the allotted college. Such candidates who have secured admission will not be eligible for the next round of counseling.
5. Such candidates who have not given any option in the allotment order result, the allotted seat of such candidates will be canceled from that stage and included for the next round of allotment. Those candidates will be eligible again for the next stages.
Second Stage Counseling:
1. In the second phase counseling, such candidates who have not been allotted any seat from the first phase counseling and who have given the upgrade option for the second phase will be eligible.
2. Candidates who have given the upgrade option for the second phase, it will be mandatory for them to do new choice filling and locking.
3. The allotment order for the second phase will be issued online in the prescribed time table. At the time of allotment result, candidates will have two options, out of which they can either take admission in the allotted college in the second phase or can give option for up gradation.
4. The candidates who have taken admission in the allotted colleges, such candidates will not be eligible for the next phases and such candidates who have given the option of Satisfied in the allotment order result but have not taken admission or who have not given any option will be allotted to such candidates. The seat will be canceled from that phase and included for the next phase allotment, and that candidate will be eligible again for the next phases counseling but it will be mandatory for such candidate to do choice filling and locking in the next phase.
5. Candidates who have given the option of Satisfied in the online allotment order, such candidates will have to go for admission along with the copy of the allotment result, all the original documents and their photocopies along with the admission fee for admission in the allotted college.
6. It will be mandatory for the candidates who have given the Up gradation option to do the fresh choice filling and locking in the mop-up stage.
Mop-up Stage Counseling:
1. Apart from the candidates admitted in the first and second stage, all the registered candidates are eligible for the mop-up stage. It will be mandatory for all eligible and all the candidates who have given the Up gradation option for the mop-up stage to do new choice filling and locking.
2. Allotment of online mop-up phase will be done in the prescribed time table. After allotment, it will be mandatory for the candidate to take admission in the college. If the candidate does not take admission, the candidate will not be eligible for the next phase.
3. Such candidates will have to go to the allotted college with all the original documents and their photocopies, along with the candidates to whom the online allotment order has been issued, the copy of the allotment result for admission, along with the admission fee for admission.
After the mop-up phase of counseling:
Regarding counseling, the admission procedure will have to be followed by the state government as per the instructions of the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India from time to time. The Commissioner, AYUSH will be the competent authority, whose decision will be final regarding the admission process on the vacant seats after the mop-up stage.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
What is the official website for Narayan Shree Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Bhopal?
Who is affiliated with Narayan Shree Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Bhopal?
Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University Jabalpur
Is Narayan Shree Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Bhopal a full-fledged government institution?
No, Narayan Shree Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Bhopal is a Private Ayurved college.
What is the location of Narayan Shree Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Bhopal?
Pushpa Nagar, Near Main Railway Station, Bhopal-10, Madhya Pradesh.
When did Narayan Shree Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Bhopal establish?
Narayan Shree Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Bhopal was founded in 1999.
How many BHMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 100 seats are there for the BHMS course in this Institute
What is the Fees Structure for Narayan Shree Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Bhopal?
The fees structure for Narayan Shree Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Bhopal is Rs.56,000 yearly.
Does Narayan Shree Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Bhopal has a hostel?
Yes, Narayan Shree Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Bhopal provides hostel facilities.