Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science and Research Hospital, Cuttack is one of the best ayurvedic private colleges in Odisha. Established in 2019 college has been providing society with the best healthcare facility and education. The college is affiliated with Sri University, Cuttack, Odisha. Recognized by the Nation Commission For Indian System Of Medicine (NCISM), Government of India, New Delhi; the College Has been contributing its share in the advancement of Ayurveda and promoting the significance of ayurveda in society.
The College has created two well-equipped and ventilated classrooms named Vagbhatta Kakshya and Charaka Kakshya, with a seating capacity of 100 students. Male and female students have separate common rooms with seating in an area of 150 sqm.
The central library has approximately 2647 books listed under the divisions of Ayurveda, Modern Books, and others such as friction, novels, biographies, and so on. Health Magazines, Journals with local, national, and international English-language newspapers are being added For students.
The college has an herbal garden spread over 4000 sq. mt of land With over 250+ Plants and herbs including the 20 endangered plants used in the formulation of Ayurveda medicine.
I want a call from this College
The institute aims to prepare the new generation of professionals to take the genuine difficulties facing society and the service industry. Give them the knowledge and abilities needed for others to accept them as healthcare practitioners worldwide. Providing them with top-notch professional training can help them advance their careers in this cutthroat sector.
Highlights Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science and Research Hospital, Cuttack
|College Name||Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science and Research Hospital, Cuttack|
|Popular Name||Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science and Research Hospital, Cuttack|
|Affiliated with||Sri Sri University, Cuttack, Odisha.|
|Approved by||Nation Commission For Indian System Of Medicine (NCISM), New Delhi|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Odisha|
|Contact||Address: Sri Vihar, Bidyadharpur, Ward No.3, Po- Godisahi, Cuttack, Odisha – 754006 (India)
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with:– Sri University, Cuttack, Odisha.
- Approved by:– Nation Commission For Indian System Of Medicine (NCISM), New Delhi
- Aid Status:-Private
- Herbal Garden
- Hostel (Boys And Girls)
- Smart Classrooms
Faculty and Staff
As faculties are accountable for maintaining and raising the caliber of medical education at Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science and Research Hospital, Cuttack. The following policies, which are applicable, are followed by all campus faculty:
- The Faculty of colleges are well-trained and experienced Individuals with the utmost knowledge about the field of Ayurveda and are always ready to indulge and prepare students for their professional careers.
- In order to teach the specific material the Faculties are always keen on the practical and sensible approach to the subject. Also, the Faculty Increases emphasis on ongoing education to promote efficient utilization of existing resources
- The faculty of the college are always encouraged students to take on new challenges giving them the insights they need to improve on their personal as well as professional basis of students.
- Along with faculty members; the institute has a non-technical staff that provides the students with a healthy learning environment where they can grow into professional candidates for their future endeavors.
Courses Offered And Intake Capacity
|BAMS||4.6 + 1 Year Internship||60|
let’s have a look on the table of BAMS Syllabus
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
In this section will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sr.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the updated fee structure candidate can connect with a counseling expert on admission Helpline no. 9289495501
The College Cut-off is the minimum number of points required by the admissions committee for students to be admitted. Based on these cutoff scores, a merit list will be created. Candidates who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various courses.
In order to be considered for further admission, aspirants must obtain a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile.
Applicants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least the 50th percentile.
NEET 2022 qualifying percentile and scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2021|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||137-122|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science and Research Hospital, Cuttack.|
Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science and Research Hospital, Cuttack.
- Address: Sri Vihar, Bidyadharpur, Ward No.3, Po- Godisahi, Cuttack, Odisha – 754006 (India)
- Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: https://ssuaych.org/
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant thoroughly helps students with Ayurvedic counseling and top Ayurveda colleges criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
NEET Counseling Experts have designed user-friendly tools to help students figure out what they want to do with their lives. To receive support throughout the NEET Counseling process and until individuals are accepted into their selected medical college.
AYUSH counseling experts
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Entrance Exam:||Candidates who want to take part in the BAMS counseling must have passed the NEET (UG)-2022 with a valid rank card.|
|Native:||The candidate’s parents must be permanent Odisha residents. During certificate verification, every candidate must present a Resident / Nativity certificate.|
|Age:||The candidate must be at least 17 years old as of December 31, 2022.|
|Individually, the candidate must have a +2 Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. For General Candidate, he/she must have obtained a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at the +2 level. For SC/ST candidates, the minimum mark requirement is reduced to 40%.|
STEP – BY – STEP PROCEDURE OF COUNSELLING
Step – 1: All candidates who wish to participate in the BAMS Admission process and meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria must register online at www.ojee.nic.in by creating their own Username and Password. At all stages, including spot admission, only registered candidates will be considered for allotment/admission.
Step – 2: The candidate must complete the online Registration form, select his or her preferences, lock the selection, and print a copy for future reference. During registration, candidates must pay a non-refundable counseling/registration fee of Rs. 1000/- online.
Section E: Choice Filling and Locking contains a detailed explanation of the process of choice filling and locking.
Step – 3: Candidates who receive provisional allotment in the first round must deposit Rs 5000/- as part of the admission fee online in the candidate’s login portal. Candidates must pay the difference in tuition when they enroll in their respective institutes.
Step – 4: After choice filling, candidates who receive provisional allotment must upload scanned copies of their original documents, as listed in Section C, List of Documents, for online verification. The Verifying Officer may raise a query in the event of a discrepancy or for clarification regarding any document uploaded by the candidate. If a question is raised about the candidate’s documents, he or she must respond within the time and date specified. If the query is not resolved within the specified time and date, the document verification will be considered incomplete or unsuccessful, the allotment will be canceled, and the candidate will not be considered in the next round of allotment.
All seats will be filled strictly on the basis of eligibility.
CHOICE LOCKING AFTER REGISTRATION
1. Log in with the correct user id (your NEET UG— 2022 roll number) and password to your page (that you have generated).
2. Please read the top menu buttons on the opened page.
3. Among the many buttons, select “Available Choices.”
4. You can see the list of options that you will select.
5. Click “Fill Choices” to exercise your options.
6. The available options are displayed in the left window.
7. You can select your preferred option.
“First Select the Best Option, then second preference, and so on.”
8. The choice you make will be displayed on the right window.
9. In the right window, check the order of your filled choices in accordance with your preference.
10. Change any of the filled choices to exercise the correct preference you want.
11. Use “Save and Continue” as many times as you need to save the job you’re working on.
12. After completion, click “Save and Exit” to view the selected options.
The “Lock Choice” option is also available on this page of the top menu.
To go to a new page, use either of the above two options.
13. On the new page, you will see the list of choices you filled in order of preference.
NOTICE: Do not lock the options until you are completely satisfied with the order of your filled options. Before locking, you can fill in and modify the options as many times as you like.
14. If you are satisfied with the selected options and wish to lock, then find the option “Lock” at the bottom of this page. Go right now. If you select “Back” to modify the options, you may go back, rearrange, and modify the options.
15. While selecting options, an ‘OTP’ will be sent to your registered mobile number.
16. Type your OTP in the box and click submit.
17. Your choice page is now locked.
18. If you are unable to lock your choices for any reason, your last filled choice will be automatically locked in the server at the time of Choice Filling/Locking closure.
19. Select the “PRINT” option to print this page for future reference. Locking is a one-time service.
Do not try to lock in before you have finalized your choices.
The option to unlock the locked choice is not available.
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE ALLOTMENT
FIRST ROUND OF ALLOTMENT (PROVISIONAL):
1. In the first round, all registered candidates are given temporary seats based on their merit (NEET Rank) and choices made. Reservations will be considered in accordance with the candidate’s declaration during registration.
2. Following provisional allotment, these candidates must deposit a number of Rs 5000/- online in the candidate’s login portal as part of the admission fee, upload scanned copies of their original documents, as listed in Section C: List of Documents, for online verification, and resolve any query raised by the Verifying Officer within the specified date and time.
3. Candidates whose documents are successfully verified are considered for final allotment based on their category and sub-category.
4. Candidates who do not complete the steps outlined in (2) above are disqualified and will not be considered for further consideration in the online admissions process.
5. Candidates who fail to produce relevant documents for their claimed category or sub-category will be disqualified from their temporary allotment and will be considered as general candidates in the next round of allotment.
Any candidate who wishes to withdraw from the process or resign from the allotted seat for any reason may do so within the time frame specified in the schedule.
FINAL ROUND OF ALLOTMENT
1. This round of allotment will take place after the candidates who were allotted in the first round have had their documents verified.
2. Candidates who do not pay their online fees or comply with the online document verification process after the first round of allotment will be removed from the online process.
3. Candidates who receive a new allotment in this round must pay the online fee and complete the online document verification process as previously explained. Candidates who were allotted seats in the first round of allotment and verified their documents previously do not need to do so again. In this round, auto-upgradation is available when allocating funds. Candidates will be automatically upgraded based on their preference, rank, and available vacancies.
The final allotment will be published, and candidates will be notified to report to the appropriate institute.
Spot Counseling will be held if a vacancy arises after candidates have reported to their assigned institutes. The procedure and timetable for spot counseling will be communicated later.
Candidates must upload scanned images of the following original certificates/documents in pdf format for online verification.
i. 10th board certificate and mark sheet
ii. +2 Sc. pass certificate and mark sheet
iii. College/School leaving certificate
iv. Nativity/Resident certificate of Odisha
v. SC/ST Certificate by birth issued by the competent authority, Government of Odisha
vi. Green Card issued by Family Welfare Department, Government of Odisha.
vii. EWS Certificate issued by competent authority
What is the Official website for Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science and Research Hospital, Cuttack?
Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science and Research Hospital, Cuttack official website is https://ssuaych.org/
Which university is affiliated with Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science and Research Hospital, Cuttack?
Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science and Research Hospital, Cuttack is affiliated with Berhampur University.
Is Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science and Research Hospital, Cuttack a government or private institution?
Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science and Research Hospital, Cuttack is a private Ayurvedic institution.
What is the location of Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science and Research Hospital, Cuttack?
The location of Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science and Research Hospital, Cuttack is Sri Sri Vihar, Bidyadharpur, Ward No.3, Po- Godisahi, Cuttack, Odisha – 754006 (India).
How do I know about the availability of seats in participating colleges during the 1st round of AACCC- UG counseling?
AACCC, M/o Ayush will upload data of available seats during each round of counseling on the AACCC-UG Portal. Accordingly, candidates submit their choices.
When was Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science and Research Hospital, Cuttack established?
Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science and Research Hospital, Cuttack Established in 2019.