Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Meerut was founded in 2016 under the auspices of the Chitragupt Social Welfare & Educational Society, and it has made a significant contribution to meeting the critical demand for the most effective caregivers and attendants in this period of global medicalization.
Shree Ram Ayurvedic College Meerut was established to provide the best Ayurvedic care to students. The college has earned a reputation as one of Meerut’s best Ayurvedic Medical Colleges. College is approved by National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM. and Ministry Of Ayush and affiliated with Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur.
SRM College Meerut is the finest Ayurvedic medicine college in Meerut. It has its own hospital, which will be quite beneficial to students because not every college has one. It’s the ideal option because you can practice during your education and then get an internship when you finish your degree.
|College Name||Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College And Hospital, Meerut|
|Popular Name||Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College, SRM College Meerut|
|Location||Meerut, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated With||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Contact||Address: NH-58, Delhi Haridwar Highway, Partapur, By Pass Road, Meerut NCR – 250103 INDIA|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Affiliation, Approval & Aid Status
- Affiliation: Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur
- Approval: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status: Private
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
Faculty & Staff
The college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated staff members who are also well-versed in modern technology. As a faculty member of the Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s standards of medical education by providing appropriate numbers of non-technical employees. The following policies, which apply to all faculty on campus, are stated below:
- Describe appropriate treatment based on the best scientific data available.
- Reduce variety in value-based processes that isn’t necessary.
- Provide a more sensible and practical approach to the topic being taught.
- Continuous education is becoming increasingly important.
- To encourage the most effective use of resources available
- To serve as a focal point for quality assurance and auditing.
- To point out flaws in present research and make recommendations for future research.
Course Offered & Intake Capacity
|Course:||Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.)||Duration||Seats|
|Duration||4.6+1 year Internship||4.6+1 year Internship||60|
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
This section will provide you with information about BAMS Internship.
|Sr. No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
|Qualification||Candidates must pass their (10+2) or its equivalent examination.|
|Minimum Aggregate Marks||Minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.|
|Reserved Category Students||Reserved category students in 10+2 shall be given relaxation in marks as per the rules.|
|Entrance Exam||NEET Entrance Exam|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cut-Off 2023
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Five Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College Meerut, SRM College Meerut|
Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital
- Address: NH-58, Delhi Haridwar Highway, Partapur, By-Pass Road, Meerut NCR – 250103 INDIA
- Phone: +91 9536901216, +91 9536901205
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH Counseling expert
AYUSH Counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush Counselling Process 2023
Step 1 – Registration
- Visit UP Ayush official website to register online at upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in.
- Click UP Ayush 2023 Counselling Link.
- The candidate’s NEET-UG registration information will thereafter be shown.
- Fill out the required information, pay the counselling fees, and click submit to register.
- Save the confirmation page to your computer and print it out.
Non Refundable Registration Fees
Candidates must pay non-refundable counselling registration fees online for all rounds (First, Second, Mop Up, and Stray Vacancy). Payment will only be accepted online.
|For Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes||Rs. 1500|
|For remaining other candidates||Rs. 2000|
- Please keep a note of the password you created at registration for choice filling.
- Candidates will receive a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number after a successful payment.
Step 2 – Online Security Money Payment
Candidates must pay security money online to participate in the counselling process for seat allotment for UP Ayush undergraduate course in Govt/ Private (Ayurvedic, Unani, Homoeopathy) Medical Colleges.
|Institute Type||Security Money|
|Government Colleges||Rs. 20,000|
|Private College||Rs. 50,000|
|Govt & Private Colleges Both||Rs. 50,000|
- The registration process will not be considered complete unless the Registration Fee/Security Money is paid online.
- Following the payment of security money and the announcement of the state merit list, the online seat option filling choice will be available as per the previously announced schedule.
- The candidate will be unable to fill out the choice filling if the security money is not paid.
- Security money returned after admission- Candidates who apply for seat allotment will be able to enter the colleges of their choice, and their security money will be returned online based on the information provided during registration.
- If the candidate is assigned a seat by the Ayush Admission Central Counseling Committee (AACCC), he or she must pay the tuition fee (excluding the Rs. 1000 entrance fee) and the security money will be returned.
- Candidate’s security money will be forfeited in the following circumstances
- Candidates assigned in the First, Second, Mop Up, and Stray Vacancy Rounds will have their security money forfeited if they do not accept admission to the college.
- If the candidate does not accept admission to the college after upgradation in the first or second round of counselling.
- Candidates will be able to print a receipt for their online payment.
Step 3 – Online choice filling & locking
- Go to the official website and select a choice filling.
- After logging in, you can fill up the choices in numerous sessions, but remember to save and continue; otherwise, your work will be lost.
- The choice filling will not be finished until you submit and lock the form.
Step 4 – Seat Allotments
Seat allotment results will be displayed online after choice filling.
- Admit Card
- NEET Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
What is the official website for Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Meerut?
The official website for Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is http://www.shreeramamc.org/
When was the Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Meerut founded?
Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Meerut was established in the year 2016.
How many BAMS seats have been granted for admission to this College?
Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Meerut has 60 BAMS seats sanctioned.
What is the registration form fee in Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College?
Rs. 1,000 per year is the registration form fee for this institute.
What is the BAMS admission fee and Hostel fee for this college?
Rs. 2,04,000/- is the BAMS admission fee and Rs. 90,000/- is the Hostel fee for Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Meerut.
How can I get admission without taking the NEET?
No, admission to this College is not feasible without NEET.
What are the career opportunity after BAMS Course?
After completing the course, successful graduates can either work in a government or private ayurveda hospital as an Ayurvedic Drug Specialist or open their own ayurvedic medicine retail shop.
Employment opportunities for such graduates include the healthcare community, insurance, life science industry, and pharmaceutical industry, among others. They can work as Medical Representatives, Ayurvedic Doctors, Pharmacists, Category Managers, Business Development Officers, Sales Representatives, Area Sales Executives / Managers, Product Managers, Assistant Claim Managers, Jr. Clinical Trial Coordinators, Lecturers, and other positions.