Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Meerut was founded in 2015 under the auspices of the Chitragupt Social Welfare & Educational Society, and it has made a significant contribution to meeting the critical demand for the most effective caregivers and attendants in this period of global medicalization.
Shree Ram Ayurvedic College Meerut was established to provide the best Ayurvedic care to students. The college has earned a reputation as one of Meerut’s best Ayurvedic Medical Colleges. College is approved by National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM. and Ministry Of Ayush and affiliated with Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur.
SRM College Meerut is the finest Ayurvedic medicine college in Meerut. It has its own hospital, which will be quite beneficial to students because not every college has one. It’s the ideal option because you can practice during your education and then get an internship when you finish your degree.
I want a call from this College
Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College Highlights
Summary facts about Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College
|College Name||Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College And Hospital, Meerut|
|Popular Name||Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College, SRM College Meerut|
|Location||Meerut, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated With||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Contact||Address: NH-58, Delhi Haridwar Highway, Partapur, By Pass Road, Meerut NCR – 250103 INDIA|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Affiliation, Approval & Aid Status
- Affiliation: Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur
- Approval: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status: Private
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
Faculty & Staff
This college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated staff members who are also well-versed in modern technology. As a faculty member of the Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s standards of medical education by providing appropriate numbers of non-technical employees. The following policies, which apply to all faculty on campus, are stated below:
- Describe appropriate treatment based on the best scientific data available.
- Reduce variety in value-based processes that isn’t necessary.
- Provide a more sensible and practical approach to the topic being taught.
- Continuous education is becoming increasingly important.
- To encourage the most effective use of resources available
- To serve as a focal point for quality assurance and auditing.
- To point out flaws in present research and make recommendations for future research.
Course Offered & Intake Capacity
|Course:||Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.)|
|Duration||4.6+1 year Internship|
The table below will inform you about the BAMS Syllabus.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
This section will provide you with information about BAMS Internship.
|Sr. No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
|Fee||YEAR||BAMS – (BACHELOR OF AYURVEDIC MEDICINE AND SURGERY)|
|Tution Fee||Per Year||Rs. 2,50,000|
|Exam Fee||According to university|
|Registration Form||Per Year||Rs. 1,000|
|Exam Fee||According to university|
|College Security||Refundable||Rs. 50,000|
|Hostel Fee||Per Year||Rs. 90,000|
|Hostel Security||Refundable||Rs. 5,000|
The College Cut-off is the minimal score required for admission to a college or university set by the selection board. Based on the Cutoff scores, a merit list will be created. Cutoffs for various courses must be met by applicants who apply to the Institute.
In order to proceed with the admission procedure, candidates must get at least a qualifying percentage in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be selected for AIQ and state counseling, SC/ ST/ OBC candidates must achieve marks equivalent to at least the 40thpercentile.
For those in the UR category, a score of at least 50th percentile is required.
NEET 2022 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2021|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||137-122|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College Meerut, SRM College Meerut|
Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital
- Address: NH-58, Delhi Haridwar Highway, Partapur, By-Pass Road, Meerut NCR – 250103 INDIA
- Phone: +91 9536901216, +91 9536901205
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
Thorough that BAMS Admission Consultant guides students on Ayush counseling & top Ayurvedic colleges criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH Counseling expert
AYUSH Counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
- Qualification: To be eligible for admission to the B.A.M.S. Course, a candidate must have completed the 12th grade from any recognized board / equivalent examination with English as one of the languages and Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as optional subjects, with a minimum of 50% (40 percent for SC/ST/OBC Category) in the aggregate of the relevant Sciences subjects, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Age – at the time of entry, you must be at least 17 years old.
- Entrance Exam: NEET Exam
Meet all eligibility criteria for admission procedure to follow:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website: https://upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in/default.aspx
- Candidates will need their NEET-UG roll number and DOB to register and will follow the instructions on the page.
- Following that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration information will be shown.
- There will be provided a registration number for each individual applicants after the registration process is done.
- All students participating in counseling for admission to the Ayush UG course based on NEET UG 2022 merit will be required to register online on the website.
- Each student will be charged Rs 2000/- (Rupees two thousand only) as a registration fee through the online registration process.
- The registration cost will be paid through the portal using internet banking.
- Studentsassigned in Government Ayurvedic/Unani/Homeopathy Medical Colleges through counseling for admission to AYUSH UG programmes on the basis of NEET UG 2022 merit would receive Rs 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand) as security money.
- Rs 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only) for private Ayurvedic/Unani/Homeopathy Medical Colleges, written in favor of Nationalized Bank’s Bank Draft “NIDESHAK AYURVEDIC & UNANI SEWA UP LKO” and PAYABLE AT LUCKNOW.
- Make a CTS demand draft of Rs 50,000 (refundable security amount) from a Government bank in favor of NIDESHAK AYURVEDIC & UNANI SEWA UP LKO payable at Lucknow.
Choice filling: Depositing the Security Money (Equity Amount) prior to the Choice Filling (Option) will be required; otherwise, you will not be permitted to participate in the Choice Filling (Option).
Report: After allotment, those students who would take admission in the respective colleges will get their earnest money returned to them by the individual college. After allotment, a candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited if he or she does not enrol in the course.
Counseling Process Rounds:
In the first and second rounds, the counseling procedure will take place. The candidate must take admission on the assigned seat from the first round; if the candidate does not take admission after allotment, the candidate’s security money will be forfeited. Only after depositing the security money again would such candidates be eligible for the second round of counseling.
Candidates who were not allocated/admitted in the first round will be permitted to participate in the second round of counseling and will not be required to deposit the security money. The candidate has the option to reshuffle (upgrade) his or her seat from the first to the second round of counseling.
The previously allotted seat will be empty and allotted to any other eligible applicant after the reshuffle (upgrade) after the second round of counseling; if no reshuffle (upgrade) occurs, the candidate’s seat will remain the same. Candidates who are assigned a seat in the first round and then participate in the second round of counseling, where they are re-assigned to the seat they were assigned in the first round, will be re-assigned following the second round of counseling. You must finish the application process. Otherwise, his/her candidature will be considered terminated, and the vacant seat will be filled by a mop-up round.
Rules for Reshuffle (Upgrade):
After the first counseling, the upgrade procedure will be finished;
If a candidate upgrades any college from the possibilities picked by him, he will be required to enroll in the upgraded college.
Only vertical and horizontal reservations will be used to upgrade the applicant.
If the candidate does not enroll in the upgraded college within the specified time, his or her candidature for both seats will be terminated. In this situation, the candidate’s claim to any seat will be rejected, and the candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited.
Upgrade Procedure: Candidates admitted to government and private sector colleges, as well as those who were not granted a seat from the option they filled out during first counseling, would be offered the opportunity to upgrade to a seat from the option they filled out.
Candidates who were assigned a seat in the initial counseling but did not arrive at the time of record verification will not be offered the option to upgrade.
Only once the candidate’s records have been verified will he or she be admitted.
If an applicant is upgraded from a private sector college to a government institution, the candidate’s earnest money will be returned to them through the college to which they were admitted.
If an applicant enrolled to a private sector college is upgraded to a seat, the college offering admission against the seat given in the prior college must repay the total amount charged to the individual.
Only those applicants who provide the upgradation form/declaration form available on the website at the time of record verification will be offered the opportunity to upgrade.
The candidate will get information about the upgrade on the website and via the e-mail address provided by the candidate at the time of registration.
Mopup Round Allocation: Following the second round of counseling, the remaining seats in AYUSH disciplines in the public and private sectors will be filled through the mop-up round. At Government National Homeopathic Medical College, Near Hahnemann Square, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, the process of allotment/admission will be done by counseling and a measure-up round of both chakras.
The candidates listed below are eligible for the Mopup Round
(1) It will be required for qualifying candidates of NEET 2022 to register on the respective website and pay Rs.2000/registration fee through an online approach in order to participate in the measurement up round. Candidates who have already registered but have not gotten an allotment must register again by paying the registration fee, but they will not be required to pay any earnest money.
Only those candidates who have not been allotted a seat in the first or second round of counseling, or who have taken admission in private sector AYUSH courses (Ayurveda colleges from the first round of counseling and have been admitted, will be eligible for the measurement round. If the candidate wishes to withdraw from the seat, he or she must do so two days prior to the second round of counseling registration (for example, if the registration of the second round of counseling starts from 03.03.2022, then the candidate will take his seat on 01.03.2022 till 4:00 PM). After subtracting 50% from the security money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
(2) The candidate admitted in the first round of counseling will not be allowed to vacate the seat once the state’s second round of counseling is completed. However, if two days before the mop-up round (for example, if mop-up round counseling registration begins on the 30th of March), After subtracting 50% from the Security Money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
Candidates who have taken admission and then quit will be required to re-deposit 50% of their earnest money deposited in order to participate in counseling again.
The admission process will be completed on the spot after allotment.
This allowance will not allow any reshuffles.
Allotment will be based only on the production of original certificates by applicants who are competing in the mop-up round. The candidate’s candidature will be canceled if he or she fails to produce original certificates.
Candidates will not be able to modify/re-allot the college in the same course during the special allotment (mop-up round), but they will be able to change the course/mode. The admission process for students who are participating in the mop-up round will take place at the allotment site.
To complete the requirements, candidates who are offered a place at this College will be required to submit the following documents.
- Admit Card
- NEET Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
What is the official website for Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Meerut?
The official website for Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is http://www.shreeramamc.org/
When was the Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Meerut founded?
Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Meerut was established in the year 2015.
How many BAMS seats have been granted for admission to this College?
Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Meerut has 60 BAMS seats sanctioned.
What is the registration form fee in Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College?
Rs. 1,000 per year is the registration form fee for this institute.
What is the BAMS admission fee and Hostel fee for this college?
Rs. 2,50,000/- is the BAMS admission fee and Rs. 90,000/- is the Hostel fee for Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Meerut.
How can I get admission without taking the NEET?
No, admission to this College is not feasible without NEET.
What are the career opportunity after BAMS Course?
After completing the course, successful graduates can either work in a government or private ayurveda hospital as an Ayurvedic Drug Specialist or open their own ayurvedic medicine retail shop.
Employment opportunities for such graduates include the healthcare community, insurance, life science industry, and pharmaceutical industry, among others. They can work as Medical Representatives, Ayurvedic Doctors, Pharmacists, Category Managers, Business Development Officers, Sales Representatives, Area Sales Executives / Managers, Product Managers, Assistant Claim Managers, Jr. Clinical Trial Coordinators, Lecturers, and other positions.