Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College, Amroha, founded in 2016, is widely regarded as one of the greatest Ayurvedic Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College is located on NH – 24 in the National Capital Region (NCR Region).
The Institute has been approved by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM, is permitted by the Government of India – Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Department of AYUSH, New Delhi, is affiliated with Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur and is approved by the Uttar Pradesh Government.
The Management is resolved to make this Institute a model of exceptional Academic Centre for Learning and Research in Ayurveda and Yogic Sciences, serving not only the people of Uttar Pradesh, but the entire country.
The Institute’s goal is to produce graduates who have a deep understanding of Ayurveda and Yoga as well as comprehensive practical knowledge, allowing them to be fully qualified to work in the Medical, Health, and Family Welfare sectors and earn with respect and dignity.
Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College Amroha Highlights
Before we finish the college evaluation, let’s have a look at the summary of Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College Amroha
|College Name||Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College, Amroha|
|Popular Name||SAMC Amroha|
|Location||Amroha, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated With||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|UG Entrance Exam||NEET Exam by NTA|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Contact||Address: NH-24 Village -Bhagwanpur Near Brijghat, District – Amroha, Uttar Pradesh Pin – 244235|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Affiliation, Approval & Aid Status
- Affiliation: Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur
- Approval: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status: Private
- Wi-Fi Campus,
- Lecture Hall,
- Computer facility,
- Such other facilities like Auditorium, Hostels, Laboratories etc…
- Sanskrit Samhita Siddhanta
- Kriya Sharir
- Rachana Sharir
- Dravyaguna Vigyan
- Rasashastra and B.K.
- Strirog Prasutitantra
- Kaumarbhritya (Balrog)
- Shalya Tantra
Faculty & Staff
This College has a decent ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technologies. As a faculty member of the Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College Amroha, it also supplies a sufficient quantity of non-technical professionals to give a self-learning environment to the students. The following policies are followed by all faculty members on campus:
- Describe the finest accessible scientific evidence-based care.
- Reduce inconsistency in value-based approaches.
- Give a more rational and practical approach to the subject being taught.
- Increasing emphasis on ongoing education in order to promote the most effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control and auditing.
- To point out flaws in existing material and make recommendations for future study
Course Offered & Intake Capacity
|Courses||Duration of the Course||Total Seats|
|B.A.M.S||4 Years & 6 Months + (1 Year Internship)||100|
Here shown the BAMS Syllabus for Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
This section will provide you with information about BAMS Internship.
|Sr. No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
|Course||Tuition Fees (Annual)|
|Qualification||Candidates must pass their (10+2) or its equivalent examination.|
|Minimum Aggregate Marks||Minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.|
|Reserved Category Students||Reserved category students in 10+2 shall be given relaxation in marks as per the rules.|
Ayush NEET Cutoff
The Ayush NEET cutoff for 2023 is the minimum qualifying marks required for admission to AYUSH courses in India. It is determined by the NEET authorities and varies each year based on factors like exam difficulty and seat availability
NEET Ayush 2023 Qualifying Percentile and Scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College, Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Five Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College Amroha|
Sanjeevani Ayurvedic College, Amroha
- Address: 94th Mile Stone, NH-24 Village – Bhagwanpur Near Brijghat, District – Amroha, Uttar Pradesh Pin – 244235
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Website: www.smcjpnagar.com
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush Counselling Process 2023
Step 1 – Registration
- Visit UP Ayush official website to register online at upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in.
- Click UP Ayush 2023 Counselling Link.
- The candidate’s NEET-UG registration information will thereafter be shown.
- Fill out the required information, pay the counselling fees, and click submit to register.
- Save the confirmation page to your computer and print it out.
Non Refundable Registration Fees
Candidates must pay non-refundable counselling registration fees online for all rounds (First, Second, Mop Up, and Stray Vacancy). Payment will only be accepted online.
|For Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes||Rs. 1500|
|For remaining other candidates||Rs. 2000|
- Please keep a note of the password you created at registration for choice filling.
- Candidates will receive a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number after a successful payment.
Step 2 – Online Security Money Payment
Candidates must pay security money online to participate in the counselling process for seat allotment for UP Ayush undergraduate course in Govt/ Private (Ayurvedic, Unani, Homoeopathy) Medical Colleges.
|Institute Type||Security Money|
|Government Colleges||Rs. 20,000|
|Private College||Rs. 50,000|
|Govt & Private Colleges Both||Rs. 50,000|
- The registration process will not be considered complete unless the Registration Fee/Security Money is paid online.
- Following the payment of security money and the announcement of the state merit list, the online seat option filling choice will be available as per the previously announced schedule.
- The candidate will be unable to fill out the choice filling if the security money is not paid.
- Security money returned after admission- Candidates who apply for seat allotment will be able to enter the colleges of their choice, and their security money will be returned online based on the information provided during registration.
- If the candidate is assigned a seat by the Ayush Admission Central Counseling Committee (AACCC), he or she must pay the tuition fee (excluding the Rs. 1000 entrance fee) and the security money will be returned.
- Candidate’s security money will be forfeited in the following circumstances
- Candidates assigned in the First, Second, Mop Up, and Stray Vacancy Rounds will have their security money forfeited if they do not accept admission to the college.
- If the candidate does not accept admission to the college after upgradation in the first or second round of counselling.
- Candidates will be able to print a receipt for their online payment.
Step 3 – Online choice filling & locking
- Go to the official website and select a choice filling.
- After logging in, you can fill up the choices in numerous sessions, but remember to save and continue; otherwise, your work will be lost.
- The choice filling will not be finished until you submit and lock the form.
Step 4 – Seat Allotments
Seat allotment results will be displayed online after choice filling
Candidates who have been assigned a seat at this College will be required to submit the following documents in order to complete the procedures.
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- NEET Admit Card
- NEET Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Certificate and mark sheet for Class 12
- Proof of identification (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight Passport-Size Photograph
- Caste Certificate Provisional Allotment Letter (if applicable)
- PwD Credentials (if applicable)
What is the official website for Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College Amroha?
The official website for Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College is https://www.smcjpnagar.com/
Is Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College Amroha a government or private institution in Mau?
Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College Amroha is a private Ayurvedic institution.
When was the Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College founded?
Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College was established in 2016.
How many seats have been granted for admission to this College?
Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College Amroha has 100 seats approved.
What courses are offered at Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College?
The college offer various undergraduate courses in Ayurvedic medicine, including Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs.