R.N. Kapoor Memorial Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Indore established by the Ayushmati Education & Social Society, Bhopal in 2019 with a commitment to delivering the community the best health care services and excellent education. Affiliated with Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University, Indore; the college also has the Approval of the Ministry of Ayush, New Delhi, and the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
The college has established a solid name for itself by providing students with a world-class education in addition to the finest infrastructure and all the amenities like Herbal Garden, Library, Pharmacy, well-ventilated classroom, and canteen, etc. they need to succeed in both their professional and personal lives.
With the vision of being the most exceptional Center of Global excellence in the Standards of Ayurvedic Medical Care and Research to Achieve Holistic Health and Through evidence-based clinical diagnosis and medication for both the prevention and treatment of many diseases, promote Ayurveda as the major life science to the public.
The college has taken up the Mission to deliver quality Ayurvedic education and training through a staff of committed, knowledgeable, and skilled instructors and to deliver competent and successful doctors to society to promote the benefits of a healthy community that values education.
Highlights of R.N. Kapoor Memorial Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Indore
|College Name||R.N. Kapoor Memorial Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Indore|
|Popular Name||R.N. Kapoor Memorial Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Indore|
|Location||Dewas Bypass Road, Village- Arandia, P.O. Jhalaria, Indore (M.P.) – 452016|
|Affiliated with||Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University, Indore|
|Approved by||Ministry of Ayush, New Delhi and Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Category||Ayurveda Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact Details||Address : Dewas Bypass Road, Village- Arandia, P.O. Jhalaria, Indore (M.P.) – 452016|
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
Email : email@example.com
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with:– Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University, Indore
- Approved by:– Ministry of Ayush, New Delhi and Government of Madhya Pradesh
- Aid Status:– Private
- Lecture Halls
- Herbal Garden
Faculty And Staff
In order to provide education in the area of Ayurveda, the Faculty of Ayurveda in R.N. Kapoor Memorial Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Indore provides exceptional teaching facilities which help students to build the necessary skillset for their future. As faculties are accountable for maintaining and raising the caliber of medical education at R.N. Kapoor Memorial Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Indore. The following policies, which are applicable, are followed by all campus faculty:
- The Faculty of colleges are well-trained and experienced Individuals with the utmost knowledge about the field of Ayurveda and are always ready to indulge and prepare students for their professional careers.
- In order to teach the specific material the Faculties are always keen on the practical and sensible approach to the subject. Also, the Faculty Increases emphasis on ongoing education to promote efficient utilization of existing resources
- The faculty of the college are always encouraged to take on new challenges giving them the insights they need improve their personal as well as the professional basis of students.
- Along with faculty members; the institute has a non-technical staff that provides the students with a healthy learning environment where they can grow into professional candidate for their future endeavors.
|BAMS||4.6 Years + 1 Year Internship||85|
This section will inform you about the R.N. Kapoor Memorial Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Indore BAMS Syllabus Let us take a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this section will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sr.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
|ADMISSION IN 2022-23||I YEAR (IN Rs.)||II YEAR (IN Rs.)||III YEAR (IN Rs.)||IV YEAR (IN Rs.)||V YEAR (IN Rs.)|
|Tuition fee||Rs. 2,52,300/-||Rs. 2,52,300/-||Rs. 2,52,300/-||Rs. 2,52,300/-||Rs. 1,26,150/-|
|Transportation (optional )||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
|Hostel (Optional)||Rs. 24,000/-||Rs. 24,000/-||Rs. 24,000/-||Rs. 24,000/-||Rs. 24,000/-|
|Total||Rs. 2,88,300/-||Rs. 2,88,300/-||Rs. 2,88,300/-||Rs. 2,88,300/-||Rs. 1,44,150/-|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the updated fee structure candidate can connect with a counseling expert on admission Helpline no. 9289495501
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark set by the selection committee for student admission. These cutoff scores will be used to create a merit list. Aspirants who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various programs.
In order to be considered for further admission, candidates must acquire a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must acquire at least 40th percentile marks.
Aspirants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least the 50th percentile.
NEET 2022 qualifying percentile and scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2021|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||137-122|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||R.N. Kapoor Memorial Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Indore|
R.N. Kapoor Memorial Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Indore
- Address: Dewas Bypass Road, Village- Arandia, P.O. Jhalaria, Indore (M.P.) – 452016
- Website: https://rnkmamc.in/
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant thoroughly helps students with Ayurvedic counseling and top Ayurvedic colleges criteria.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Entrance Exam:||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||In terms of age, only aspirants aged 17 and up were permitted to register for the national entrance examination.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have passed a Class 12 or equivalent examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English. The qualifying marks in Class 12 must be at least 50% for general category candidates, and at least 40% for reserved category candidates.|
Directorate of AYUSH, M.P. The website of www.mp.ayush.gov.in and www.ayush.mponline.gov.in will be displayed on the MP Online Portal. The applicant will have to register by visiting the portal of MP Online or Kiosk for registration, for which the prescribed fee will be Rs150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty only). After registration, each applicant will be given a registration number and a temporary secret password, which will be mandatory for the applicant to change at the time of choice filling.
Only the candidates who have registered for counseling will be included in the next rounds of counseling. No other application/claim of any kind will be entertained in this regard.
1. All the registered and verified candidates will be eligible for the first round of counseling.
2. In the first phase, it will be mandatory for all the eligible candidates to do choice filling and locking for allotment.
3. Online allotment orders will be issued in the stipulated timetable. At the time of allotment result, candidates will have two options, in which they can either choose satisfaction for admission in the allotted college or can give the option for up gradation to a better institution.
4. Candidates who have been given the satisfying option in the online allotment, such candidates will have to appear for admission along with a copy of the allotment result and all the original documents and their photocopies along with the admission fee for admission in the allotted college. Such candidates who have secured admission will not be eligible for the next round of counseling.
5. For Such candidates who have not been given any option in the allotment order result, the allotted seat of such candidates will be canceled from that stage and included in the next round of allotment. Those candidates will be eligible again for the next stages.
Second Stage Counseling:
1. In the second phase of counseling, such candidates who have not been allotted any seat from the first phase of counseling and who have been given the upgrade option for the second phase will be eligible.
2. For Candidates who have been given the upgrade option for the second phase, it will be mandatory for them to do new choice filling and locking.
3. The allotment order for the second phase will be issued online in the prescribed timetable. At the time of allotment result, candidates will have two options, out of which they can either take admission to the allotted college in the second phase or can give the option for upgradation.
4. The candidates who have taken admitted to the allotted colleges, such candidates will not be eligible for the next phases and such candidates who have been given the option of being Satisfied in the allotment order result but have not taken admission or who have not given any option will be allotted to such candidates. The seat will be canceled from that phase and included in the next phase allotment, and that candidate will be eligible again for the next phases of counseling but it will be mandatory for such candidate to do choice filling and locking in the next phase.
5. Candidates who have been given the option of being Satisfied in the online allotment order, such candidates will have to go for admission along with a copy of the allotment result, all the original documents, and their photocopies along with the admission fee for admission in the allotted college.
6. It will be mandatory for the candidates who have been given the Upgradation option to do the fresh choice filling and locking in the mop-up stage.
Mop-up Stage Counseling:
1. Apart from the candidates admitted in the first and second stages, all the registered candidates are eligible for the mop-up stage. It will be mandatory for all eligible and all candidates who have been given the Upgradation option for the mop-up stage to do new choice filling and locking.
2. Allotment of the online mop-up phase will be done in the prescribed timetable. After allotment, it will be mandatory for the candidate to take admitted to the college. If the candidate does not take admission, the candidate will not be eligible for the next phase.
3. Such candidates will have to go to the allotted college with all the original documents and their photocopies, along with the candidates to whom the online allotment order has been issued, the copy of the allotment result for admission, along with the admission fee for admission.
After the mop-up phase of counseling:
Regarding counseling, the admission procedure will have to be followed by the state government as per the instructions of the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India from time to time. The Commissioner, AYUSH will be the competent authority, whose decision will be final regarding the admission process for the vacant seats after the mop-up stage.
Candidates who are admitted to this college will be required to submit the following documents in order to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the intake capacity for BAMS course in R.N. Kapoor Memorial Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Indore?
Intake Capacity For BAMS course in R.N. Kapoor Memorial Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Indore is 100 seats.
What is the official website of R.N. Kapoor Memorial Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Indore?
The official website for R.N. Kapoor Memorial Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Indore Is https://rnkmamc.in/
To Which university R.N. Kapoor Memorial Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Indore is affiliated?
R.N. Kapoor Memorial Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Indore is Affiliated with Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University, Indore.
Is R.N. Kapoor Memorial Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Indore full-fledged Government college?
No, R.N. Kapoor Memorial Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Indore college offers BAMS courses.
How do I know about the availability of seats in participating colleges during the 1st round of AACCC- UG counseling?
AACCC, M/o Ayush will upload data of available seats during each round of counseling on the AACCC-UG Portal. Accordingly, candidates submit their choices.
What is the location of R.N. Kapoor Memorial Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Indore?
The location of R.N. Kapoor Memorial Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Indore is Dewas Bypass Road, Village- Arandia, P.O. Jhalaria, Indore (M.P.) – 452016.