Private BNYS College in Punjab as per National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine (NCISM) there is no Private BYNS college in Punjab, however, applicants from the state who wish to pursue a Naturopathy course can enroll in another state college. While the state provides a variety of traditional medical and healthcare institutions, the lack of a private BNYS college highlights the potential for private investment and expansion in the field of naturopathy education in Punjab.
The absence of a private BNYS College in Punjab shows a potential for entrepreneurs, academics, and investors to pursue building a naturopathic medicine-focused private institution. Such a institute might cater to the growing interest in holistic healthcare and provide alternative education opportunities in the field of natural and preventive medicine to aspiring students.
|4.5 years + 1 year Internship
|10+2 with PCB as main subjects
|NEET Entrance Exam
|Average Starting Salary
|INR 3-5 Lacs
|Pathology I & II
|Forensic medicines and toxicology
|Yoga and Physical Culture-1
|Psychology & Basic Psychiatry
|Diagnostic Methods in Naturopath
|Obstetrics & Gynecology
|Chromotherapy & Magneto therapy
|Diagnostic Methods in Modern Medicine
|Yoga & Physical Culture – II
|Fasting & Diet Therapy
|Philosophy of Nature cure I &
|Nutrition & Herbology
|Acupuncture, Acupressure, Reflexology, Reiki & Pranic healing
|Philosophy & Practice of Yoga
|Massage Chiropractors Osteopathy Aroma and Therapy
|Minor Surgery, First Aid & Emergency Medicine
|Candidates must be Indian citizens.
|Candidates should be residents of Punjab or fulfill the specified domicile requirements.
|Candidates must meet the age criteria specified by the counseling authority.
|Applicants must have finished 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as compulsory courses with a minimum of 50 %, 40 % for SC/ST category candidates, and 45 % for Physically Handicapped candidates.
|Candidates may need to appear for a relevant entrance exam, such as NEET or a state-level Ayush entrance exam, and the eligibility may be based on scores.
|Additional requirements, if any, specified by the counseling authority.
NEET AYUSH Cutoff 2024
|Cut-off marks 2022
|Cut-off marks 2023
|Cut-off marks 2024
|UR / EWS & PH
|OBC & PH
|SC & PH
|ST & PH
Punjab Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab at http://grauadmission.smartpad.in
- Fill the online registration form carefully within the specified date and time.
- Provide accurate details, including your name, father’s name, course preference, college preference, category, quota, NEET-2024 marks, etc.
- Submit the form and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Unique Registration ID and Password
- After successful registration, a unique Registration ID (Login ID) and password will be allotted to you.
- You will receive this information on your registered mobile number or email through SMS or email.
- Keep your Registration ID and password confidential and do not share them with anyone.
Step 3: Fill Choices
- Log in to your account using the provided Registration ID and password.
- Click on the “Fill Choices” option.
- Select your preferred course, college name, reservation quota, and reservation type.
- Proceed to the next step after filling in the required fields.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- Deposit the requisite fee through the Payment Gateway using Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
- The fee payment options will be available on the website.
- Choose the appropriate payment method and complete the transaction.
Step 5: Counselling Registration
- Only registered candidates are eligible for the counselling process.
- Without registration, candidates will not be allowed to participate in the counselling (online/physical).
- Make sure you have completed the registration process to proceed further.
Step 6: Seat Allotment
- Applicants will be chosen for seat allotment based on their merit, preferences expressed, and seat availability.
- The seat allotment result will be announced on the official website.
- Check the allotment status and proceed to the next step.
Step 7: Reporting and Document Verification
- If you have been allotted a seat, report to the allotted college on the prescribed day.
- Carry the original documents and their photocopies as per the requirements specified by the authorities.
- The college will verify your documents, check your eligibility, and conduct a medical checkup if necessary.
Step 8: Fee Submission
- After the verification of documents and eligibility, you will need to deposit the fee.
- Prepare a demand draft of the required amount in favor of Registrar Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, payable at Hoshiarpur.
- Submit the demand draft to the college as instructed by the authorities.
Step 9: Reporting Procedures
- Follow the reporting procedures specified by the college.
- Submit the required documents and photocopies in accordance with the seat allotment.
- Complete any further formalities or processes as directed by the college.
Counselling Registration Fees
This table outlines the registration fee amounts for both SC/ST and General (GEN) categories under both State Quota and All India Quota for the 1st round of admissions.
|State Quota Fee (1st Round)
|All India Quota Fee (1st Round)
Punjab Ayush Counselling Document Required
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate & Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2024 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2024 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Punjab candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Private BNYS College in Punjab
As per National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine (NCISM) there is no Private BYNS college in Punjab; however, applicants from the state who wish to pursue a Naturopathy course can enroll in another state college.
BNYS College Predictor
BNYS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BNYS Admission Consultant
BNYS admission consultant is a professional who assists students in navigating the process of getting admitted to BNYS programs. These consultants have a comprehensive understanding of the admission requirements, application procedures, and eligibility criteria of various BNYS colleges and universities. They provide personalized guidance to students, helping them choose the right institutions, gather the necessary documents, and submit strong applications. Admission consultants also offer valuable insights on entrance exams, interview preparation, and scholarships. Their expertise and support streamline the admission process, increasing the chances of securing admission to a desired BNYS program.
NEET Counseling Experts
NEET Counseling Expert have created user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, until you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses
Career Opportunities In Naturopathy Medicine
- Clinical Practice: Naturopathic doctors (NDs) can set up their own practices or join existing clinics to serve patients with specialized care. This may entail performing detailed examinations, developing tailored treatment programs, and employing natural therapies such as herbal medicine, diet, and lifestyle counseling.
- Health and Wellness Consulting: Naturopathic practitioners can serve as consultants in the health and wellness industry, providing advice to individuals, corporations, and community groups. They may advise on healthy living, stress management, and preventive steps to improve general well-being.
- Education and Research: There are academic and research opportunities in naturopathic medicine. NDs can become lecturers, passing on their knowledge to future generations of naturopathic doctors or contributing to research in fields such as herbal medicine, nutrition, and integrative healthcare. This can happen in naturopathic colleges, universities, or other institutions.
- Corporate Wellness Programs: Many businesses understand the value of employee health and wellness. Naturopathic doctors can be employed to create and administer corporate wellness programs that emphasize preventive care, stress reduction, and lifestyle changes to improve employees’ overall health and productivity.
- Product Development and Marketing: Entrepreneurial naturopaths may choose to produce and promote their own line of natural health products or cooperate with current enterprises. This could include developing and marketing supplements, herbal cures, and other natural health products.
- Integrative Healthcare Environments: In integrative healthcare environments, naturopathic doctors may be able to collaborate with conventional medical practitioners. This entails partnering with other healthcare specialists to give patients with comprehensive and holistic care, leveraging the skills of each.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: Is there a Private BNYS College in Punjab?
A: As per National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine (NCISM) there is no Private BYNS college in Punjab; however, applicants from the state who wish to pursue a Naturopathy course can enroll in another state college.
Q: Are there plans for establishing a Private BNYS College in Punjab?
A: There is potential for private investment and development in naturopathy education within Punjab, but specific plans may vary.
Q: What are the advantages of having a Private BNYS College in Punjab?
A: A private institution could bring innovation, flexibility, and diverse perspectives to naturopathy education, contributing to the growth of holistic healthcare in the region.
Q: How long is the BNYS course in a Private College in Punjab?
A: The BNYS course typically spans five and a half years, including a one-year internship, but the duration may vary among colleges.
Q: What career opportunities would be available for BNYS graduates from Private Colleges in Punjab?
A: Graduates can pursue careers in clinical practice, wellness consulting, research, education, or work in integrative healthcare settings.
Q: Would BNYS graduates from Private Colleges need to register with any medical board in Punjab?
A: Yes, BNYS graduates typically need to register with the relevant medical board to practice as naturopathic doctors.
Q: How is the demand for BNYS practitioners from Private Colleges in Punjab?
A: The demand for naturopathic practitioners is growing, and graduates from private colleges can contribute to holistic healthcare in the region.
Q: Are there any ongoing research projects in Private BNYS Colleges in Punjab?
A: Research initiatives may vary among colleges, and interested individuals can inquire with specific institutions for information on ongoing projects.