Netai Charan Chakravarty Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital was founded in 1983 in the name of the Greatest Homoeopath Late Dr. Netai Charan Chakravarty (Father of renowned Homoeopathic physician Late Dr. Bholanth Chakraborty) who was the first Principal of Sankar Math Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital founded in 1967 and i.e. the first imprint of a Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital in the Howrah District to offer Homoeopathic Teaching and Training
The two branches of Sankar Math Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital are Mahesh Bhattacharyya Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital (Govt. of West Bengal), and a Post Graduate Institution, and other one is Netai Charan Chakravarty Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, a Graduate Institution, to impart teaching and training of Direct Degree Course in Homoeopathy i.e. B.H.M.S.
In 1985, the College switched over to D.H.M.S. Course from Diploma Course (D.M.S.) and in 2000, the College began the Direct Degree Course in Homoeopathy i.e. B.H.M.S. under the affiliation of The University of Calcutta and recognition of Central Council of Homoeopathy, Govt. of India at their new and improved Building at 45’F’ Road, Belgachia, Howrah with attached Hospital facilities.
Since 2004, the college has been affiliated with The West Bengal University of Health Sciences and has received accreditation from the Department of AYUSH (Govt. of India) in the B.H.M.S. Course, with a capacity of 60 students.
|College Name||Netai Charan Chakravarty Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital|
|Popular Name||NCCHMC Howrah, NCC Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital|
|Affiliated with||West Bengal University of Health Sciences|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homoeopathy|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA (once a year)|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in West Bengal|
|Contact||Address: 45, F Road, Bamangachi, Salkia + 106-107 Joynarayan Babu Ananda Dutta Lane Howrah- 711108 West Bengal|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Faculty & Staff
Netai Charan Chakravarty Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, located in Howrah, is an esteemed institution dedicated to the education and practice of homoeopathy. The college boasts a highly qualified and experienced faculty and staff who play a vital role in shaping the future homoeopathic practitioners.
- Principal: The college is led by a visionary principal who oversees the overall functioning of the institution. The principal ensures that the college maintains its high standards of education and creates an environment conducive to learning and personal growth.
- Professors and Associate Professors: The faculty at Netai Charan Chakravarty Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital consists of professors and associate professors who are experts in their respective fields. They possess extensive knowledge and experience in homoeopathy and are responsible for imparting quality education to the students. They conduct lectures, provide guidance, and supervise research activities.
- Assistant Professors: The assistant professors at the college assist the senior faculty members in teaching and research activities. They contribute to the academic development of the students and are actively involved in conducting practical sessions, organizing seminars, and guiding students in their research projects.
- Lecturers: Lecturers are responsible for delivering lectures and conducting interactive sessions on various subjects related to homoeopathy. They ensure that the students gain a comprehensive understanding of the theoretical aspects of homoeopathic medicine and its practical application.
- Clinical Instructors: Clinical instructors at the college guide students in the application of homoeopathic principles in real-life clinical settings. They supervise the students’ interactions with patients, help in diagnosing and prescribing appropriate treatments, and ensure that the students adhere to ethical standards and professional conduct.
- Administrative Staff: The administrative staff plays a crucial role in the day-to-day operations of the college. They handle administrative tasks such as admissions, record-keeping, managing finances, coordinating events and activities, and providing general support to the faculty, staff, and students.
- Support Staff: In addition to the faculty and administrative staff, the college also has a dedicated team of support staff members who contribute to the smooth functioning of the institution. This includes laboratory technicians, librarians, maintenance staff, and other personnel who assist in the practical aspects of teaching and ensure that the college facilities are well-maintained.
Course Offered and Seat Intake
|BHMS||4 ½ years + 1 year compulsory internship= 5 ½ years||60|
We will inform you about the BHMS Syllabus in this section.
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs that are used in the treatment of disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject gives knowledge exposure about plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of the members of a community or a region is concerned.|
Here is the fee structure with its courses offered by NCC Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital
for Undergraduate Courses
for Undergraduate Courses
|Qualifying Exams||NEET Entrance Examination|
|Age Requirement:||As of December 31, 2023, the candidate must have completed 17 years of age.|
|Domicile||Candidates must be residents of West Bengal.|
|Qualification||Applicants must have finished 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as compulsory courses with a minimum of 50 %, 40 % for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% for PwD candidates.|
Cut off 2023
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut-Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET Ayush 2022-23 Cut Off
|Category||Percentile||NEET cut-off marks 2022||NEET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 -130||720-137|
|OBC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|SC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|ST||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|UR / EWS &PH||45th Percentile||136 -121||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120 -108||120-107|
Netai Charan Chakravarty Homoeopathic College Cut-Off 2023
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Netai Charan Chakravarty Homoeopathic College|
Netai Charan Chakravarty Homoeopathic College
- Address: 45, F Road, Bamangachi, Salkia + 106-107 Joynarayan Babu Ananda Dutta Lane Howrah- 711108 West Bengal
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Official Website: www.ncchmchospital.org
BHMS College Predictor
BHMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BHMS Admission Consultant
BHMS admission consultant assists students in securing admission into BHMS programs. They provide guidance on the application process, recommend suitable colleges, help with document preparation, and offer support in exam preparation. Their goal is to simplify the admission process and increase students’ chances of getting into reputable BHMS institutions.
NEET Counseling Experts
NEET Counseling Experts have designed user-friendly tools to help students figure out what they want to do with their lives. To receive support throughout the NEET Counseling process and until individuals are accepted into their selected medical college.
AYUSH counseling experts
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offers their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Step 1: Visit the official website of the West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC) at https://wbmcc.nic.in/.
Step 2: Click on the “AYUSH Counselling” tab.
Step 3: Click on the “Registration” link.
Step 4: Enter your details, such as your name, email address, and mobile number.
Step 5: Upload your scanned copies of your NEET admit card, NEET scorecard, and caste certificate (if applicable).
Step 6: Pay the registration fee of INR 500 (General) or INR 1000 (SC/ST/PwD).
Step 7: Click on the “Submit” button.
Step 8: You will receive a confirmation email with your login credentials.
Step 9: Log in to the website using your credentials.
Step 10: Fill out the choice form and lock your choices.
Step 11: You will be allotted a seat based on your choices and the availability of seats.
Step 12: You will need to pay the admission fee to confirm your seat.
Note: The registration process for the West Bengal AYUSH Counselling will be conducted in two phases:
- Phase 1: Registration for All India Quota (AIQ) seats.
- Phase 2: Registration for State Quota seats.
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of the West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC) at https://wbmcc.nic.in/.
- Click on the “AYUSH Counselling” tab.
- Click on the “Registration” link.
- Enter your details, such as your name, email address, and mobile number.
- Upload your scanned copies of your NEET admit card, NEET scorecard, and caste certificate (if applicable).
- Pay the registration fee of Rs. 2000/- (General) or INR Rs.1500/-(SC/ST/PwD).
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Step 2: Choice Filling
- After the registration process is complete, you will be able to fill out your choice form.
- You can choose up to 10 colleges in order of preference.
- You can change your choices as many times as you want before the seat allotment process begins.
Step 3: Seat Allotment
- The seat allotment will be conducted in two rounds.
- In the first round, candidates will be allotted seats based on their NEET scores and their choices.
- In the second round, unfilled seats will be allotted to candidates who have not been allotted a seat in the first round.
- The seat allotment results will be published on the WBMCC website.
Step 4: Document Verification
- Candidates who have been allotted a seat must submit their documents for verification at the college.
- The documents that need to be submitted vary depending on the college.
- The document verification process will be conducted at the college.
Step 5: Payment of Admission Fee
- Once the documents have been verified, candidates must pay the admission fee to confirm their seat.
- The admission fee is INR 1000 (General) or INR 500 (SC/ST/PwD).
- The admission fee can be paid online or at the college.
For State Quota Documents
- Acknowledgement Slip- After successful enrollment, a slip is generated online.
- Domicile certificate (a1,a2,b) or e-district website domicile certificate
- In the case of a parent’s domicile certificate displaying residence as West Bengal (any two of the three ID cards specified above), the voter card/Aadhar card/passport of the parent’s is required.
- If relevant, caste certificate. (This document was issued in the state of West Bengal.)
- 2023 NEET-UG Admissions card.
- 2023 NEET-UG Rank Card.
- As an application, IPGMER Kolkata issued a PwD certificate.
- Proof of payment of Counselling fees (generated online).
- Proof of age (by December 31, 2023, you must be 17 years old).
- Verification of marks sheet for class 10+2.
- Provisional allotment letter from the website https://www.wbmcc.nic.in.
For Management Quota Documents
- Acknowledgment Slip – After successful enrollment, a slip is generated online.
- Admit Card for NEET-UG 2023.
- Rank Card for NEET-UG 2023
- Proof of Counselling Fees Payment (generated online).
- Proof of Age ( age should be 17 years by 31.12.2023)
- Medical Certificate (from Registered Allopathic Medical Practioner).
- 10+2 marks sheet for verification of marks.
- Allotted candidate’s Provisional allotment letter generated from the website https://www.wbmcc.nic.in
- As an application, a caste certificate is required.
- As an application, IPGMER Kolkata issued a PwD certificate.
What is the Official website for NCC Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital?
NCC Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital official website is http://ncchmchospital.com/.
Which university is affiliated with NCC Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital?
NCC Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital is affiliated with West Bengal University of Health Sciences.
Is NCC Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital a government or private institution?
NCC Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital is a private Homeopathic institution.
What is the location of NCC Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital?
The location of NCC Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital is 45, F Road, Bamangachi, Salkia + 106-107 Joynarayan Babu Ananda Dutta Lane Howrah- 711108 West Bengal.
When was NCC Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital founded?
NCC Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital was founded in 1983.
How many BHMS seats are there at this institute?
This Institute has 60 students seats available for the BHMS course.
How can I enroll for admission into NCC Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital?
Students must perform well on the NEET exam to enroll in NCC Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital.