Pt. Khushilal Sharma Government Ayurveda College and Institute Bhopal was established in 1995 by the Government of Madhya Pradesh in the name of late Pt. Khushilal Sharma, a leading Ayurvedic Physician and father of the Hon. Former President of India Late Dr. Shankar Dayal Sharma. Pt. Khushilal Sharma Ayurveda College in Bhopal is affiliated with the MPMSU in Jabalpur and is recognized by the Central Council of Indian Medicine.
All modern amenities are available at the Institute. The classrooms at the college are well-equipped, airy, and spacious, with all modern amenities. The institute has a well-maintained library with a diverse collection of books and journals.
Pt. Khushilal Sharma Government (Autonomous) Ayurveda College & Institute Bhopal – “A Center of Excellence” is located in Madhya Pradesh’s capital. Bhopal is a lake city surrounded by green hills. The city’s climate is moderate and pleasant throughout the year.The Institute is located in the Chuna Bhatti region, near the MANIT hills and the famous Kaliyasot dam. The campus is spread across 50 acres of lush plateau.
Bhopal is served by daily flights from Delhi, Mumbai, Gwalior, Indore, Goa, Guwahati, and Lucknow. The airport is 27 kilometres from the Institute’s location. The central and western railways connect Bhopal to many train routes. The institute is only 12 kilometres from the Bhopal railway station and 7 kilometres from the Habibganj railway station.
I want a call from this College
Pt. Khushilal Sharma Govt. Ayurveda College & Institute Bhopal Highlights
|College Name||Pt. Khushilal Sharma Govt. Ayurveda College & Institute Bhopal|
|Popular Name||Khushilal Ayurvedic College Bhopal, Pt. Khushilal Sharma Ayurvedic College Bhopal|
|Location||Shyamala Hills Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||MPMSU, Jabalpur|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|PG Entrance Test||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) conducted by NTA|
|Contact Details||Address: Science Hills, Nehru Nagar – Kolar Bypass Road,Bhopal 462003 (M.P.) India|
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
- Herbal Garden
- Department of Samhita Siddhant (Basic Principles)
- Department of Rachana Sharir (Anatomy)
- Department of Kriya Sharir (Physiology)
- Department of Dravyaguna (Pharmacology & Pharmacognosy)
- Department of Ras Sastra & Bhaisajya Kalpana (Ayurvedic Pharmaceutics)
- Department of Swasthavritta (Preventive & Social Medicine including Yoga)
- Department of Agada Tantra & Vidhi Ayurveda (Toxicology & Medical Jurisprudence)
- Department of Roga Vigyan Avam Vikriti Vigyan (Clinical diagnosis & Pathology)
- Department of Prasuti Tantra & Stri Roga (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
- Department of KaumarVhritya (Pediatrics)
- Department of Kayachikitsa (Internal Medicine)
- Department of Shalya (General Surgery)
- Department of Shalakya (Eye, ENT, dentistry)
- Department of Panchakarma (Bio-Purification Therapy)
Faculty and Staff
Creating world-class institutions that provide the best healthcare services and educational opportunities for graduate and postgraduate students.
- To carry out national and international standard research activities.
- To establish a nationally renowned Ayurvedic treatment center.
- To establish a drug manufacturing unit for the production of high-quality Ayurvedic medicines and to develop the Ayurvedic standard pharmacopoeia.
- The preservation, development, and cultivation of medicinal plants.
- To organize training programmes for paramedics and to institute various Ayurvedic-related paramedic courses.
- To establish a literary research center and to publish national and international magazines and journals.
- To create an herbal gene bank.
Pt. Khushilal Sharma Government Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Sansthan offers the undergraduate and postgraduate programmes listed below, along with their duration and intake capacity.
|BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)||4.6+1 Years Internship|
|Course||Total Seat||All India Quota Seat||State India Quota|
Post-Graduate Course (MD)
|Swastha Vritta||3 Year|
|Dravya Guna||3 Year|
|Rasa Shastra & Bhaishajya kalpana||3 Year|
|Roga Nidan & Vikrit Vigyan||3 Year|
|Rachana Sharir||3 Year|
|Kriya Sharir||3 Year|
|Kaya Chikitsa||3 Year|
|Samhita Siddhant||3 Year|
|Agad Tantra||3 Year|
PG Course Intake Capacity
|Rasa Shastra & Bhaishajya kalpana||06|
|Roga Nidan & Vikrit Vigyan||07|
We will tell you about Pt. Khushilal Sharma Govt. Ayurveda College & Institute Bhopal BAMS Syllabus in this section. Let us take a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
For UG Candidates
|Tuition Fee||40000/- Per Year|
|Student Fund||1500/- Per Year|
|Caution Money||10000/- at the time of admission|
|Educational Tour fund||4000/- at the time of admission|
|Hostel Caution Money||5000/- at the time of admission|
|Library Fee||1000/- per year|
|Hostel Fee||15000/- Per Year|
For PG Candidates
|Tution Fee||45000/- Per Year|
|Student Fund||1500/- Per Year|
|Caution Money||10000/- at the time of admission|
|Educational Tour fund||4000/- at the time of admission|
|Library Fee||1000/- per year|
|Research Fee||30000/- at the time of admission|
|Hostel Fee||20000/- Per Year|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark set by the selection committee for student admission. These cutoff scores will be used to create a merit list. Aspirants who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various programmes.
In order to be considered for further admission, candidates must acquire a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must acquire at least 40th percentile marks.
Aspirants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2022 qualifying percentile and scores
|Category||Cut off Percentile|
|Category||First Round||Second Round||3rd Round||Stray Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Pt. Khushilal Sharma Govt. Ayurveda College & Institute Bhopal|
Pt. Khushilal Sharma Govt. Ayurveda College & Institute Bhopal
Address: Science Hills, Nehru Nagar – Kolar Bypass Road, Bhopal 462003 (M.P.) India
Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
Official Website: http://www.klsgaci.edu.in/
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant thoroughly helps students with Ayurvedic counseling and top Ayurvedic colleges criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
AACCC (AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee) is responsible for the 15% All India Quota.
This is a Centralized counseling committee established by the Ministry of Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy (AYUSH) of the Government of India for admission to UG and PG programmes.
In this case, the entire admissions procedure is done online, from registration to seat allocation. Students from all states in India who have qualified for NEET 2022 are eligible for admission, regardless of where they live.
AACCC grants admission to these AYUSH Institutions for BAMS, BHMS, BSMS, and BUMS programmes. There are various sorts of institutions in this category, including government, government-aided, central universities/national institutions, and deemed universities.
ALL INDIA QUOTA (15%)
- AIQ online counseling will be conducted in three rounds: Round 1, Round 2, and Round 3/Mop Up Round.
- The seats that remain unfilled under AIQ after the third/mop-up round of AACCC counseling will be transferred/returned to the respective states.
|Entrance Exam:||Common Entrance Examination test (CEE ,Madhya Pradesh)/ NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||At least 17 years old|
|To apply, applicants must have passed the 10+2 exam or an equivalent examination from a recognized educational institution.||Applicants must have a minimum 50% marks in P,C,B&E(Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English) as required subjects, with 40 % marks for SC/ST applicants and 45 % marks for PwD students.|
AACCC counseling will begin approximately 15-17 days after NEET 2022. AACCC will issue the results and schedule for AYUSH counseling. AACCC allocates seats based on the merit of the NEET score. After seat allocation, participant will be granted an allotment letter on the AACCC website; after downloading the allotment letter from here, they must report to the allotted college with the original documentation.
Registration: 15 – 17 days after AACCC announces the NEET 2022 results on their website www.aaccc.gov.in. However, according to the schedule for admission in AYUSH Course, registration for counseling will begin, and candidates must register here. Following that, the registration fee and security deposit must be paid. That is as follows:
For – 15% AIQ
1) Nonrefundable Registration Fees – Rs. 1000/- for all candidates.
2) Refundable Security amount – Rs. 10,000/- for all candidates.
At the time of registration, all category candidates would be charged Rs. 11,000/-.
If a candidate has registered for a Government Institution by paying the Registration fees + Security fees, and then wants to register for Deemed, he can use the Reset Registration option. They must pay Registration and Security expenses for Deemed. It will come once they have completed the following steps: Tab Home – Candidate Details – Choice – Lock Print Choices – Unlock Choice. However, keep in mind that this option can only be used once.
Choice filling is a crucial component of counseling and should be done with care. When filling out the form, keep the following points in mind:
a) Fill out the top college first; if the marks are poor, fill out a college with a good education.
b) Fill the low-fee college first, because there are many colleges with very high fees.
b) After filling the top college, they must fill the state college.
d) Before choosing Deemed University, get information from its website or call the college’s helpline number. Check other charges such as Hostel, Mess, Sports, and so on in addition to the college tuition rates.
e) Access information on the Bond from the Participating Institute via the AACCC web portal.
f) Prioritize such a state so that ones can benefit from PG.
h) Give Old Medical College top priority. Last but not least, fill the new college.
AACCC conducts online counseling for First, Second Round and 3rd/Mop Up Round of All India Quota/Central University/National Institute and Deemed University for admission in BAMS, BHMS, BSMS and BUMS courses.
First Round Counseling
After registering on the AACCC website and paying the registration and security fees, the results of the first round will be released by AACCC based on the choices made by the candidate in the first round. The provisional result is published first, followed by the final result if there are no problems or objections. Some of its key points are as follows:
1) The first round is an open exit round. There is no need for student to join the designated seat in this case, and the security money they deposited will be refunded to them after counseling in the same account from which they deposited. In addition, they will be qualified for the next round of AACCC and state counseling.
2) If they are assigned a seat in the first round and wish to accept it, they just download the allotment letter from the AACCC website and report to the allotted college with the original documents. Admission formalities must be fulfilled by depositing a one-year fee and original documentation in the designated college.
3) If they desire a better college than this by participating in the second round, they must provide this designated college the choice of upgrading and participating in the second round. In this case, one must choose Yes in the upgrade willingness option. If they are happy with their first-round seat and do not want to participate in the second round, choose No on the upgrade option form.
4) 4) If candidate entered the seat in the first round and subsequently wish to leave because you have a better seat in your state, they can quit that seat before the AACCC’s second round registration begins. Its due date is announced by AACCC. Before that day, go to the first-round entered college and resign from their assigned seat, as well as retrieve one’s original paperwork and deposit money.
5) If a candidate is denied a seat in the first round, they’re eligible for the second round.
Second Round Counseling
All the candidates are eligible for the second round who has participated in the first round. Those who have not registered in the first round can register in the second round. Those candidates who had registered in the first round do not need to do them again. But in the second round, all the candidates will have to fill the fresh choice. The choice fill of the first round will not be considered in this round, they are automatically removed. Like the first round, the first provisional result is published in this too, after there is no problem or objection in it, the final result is published. Some of its important points are as follows:-
1) If a candidate wishes to join the AACCC Fresh Seat allotted in the second round, they must download the allotment letter from the AACCC website and report to the allotted college with the original documentation. Admission formalities must be fulfilled by depositing a one-year fee and original documentation in the designated college.
2) If a candidate is assigned a seat in AIQ / Deemed in the second round and chooses not to accept it, they will not incur any loss. They will receive their Security Money back. They will also be eligible for additional counseling. Yahan’s free exit is till they join it. After joining, the candidate is unable to leave that post.
3) If a candidate receives a seat allotment in AIQ/CU/NI/Deemed in the second round and accepts it, but then wishes to resign from that seat for any reason, they may do so after the following round of AACCC and state counseling. Will not be considered.
4) Hon’ble Supreme Court Order No. WP(C) 267/2017 Dated May 9, 2017, for contempt.
5) If a candidate’s seat is upgraded in the second round, the joined seat from the first round is automatically cancelled and given to another contender. They must first go to the joined college of the first round to obtain the relieving letter, then proceed to the allotted college of the second round to complete the admission processes.
6) If he/she was offered the option of upgrading in the first round and their seat was not improved in the second round, their first round seat will remain the same. On that seat, they will be regarded Joined.
7) If a candidate is assigned a seat in the SC/ST/OBC/EWS category in the same college in the first round and then gets a seat in the UR category in the same institution in the second round, they must return to the allotted college and do the formalities again.
8) The first round is free exit, so fill any option in it; there will be no problem at the time, but the second round choice filling must be done carefully.
9) A seat that was joined in the first and second rounds can be upgraded in the Mop Up round.
Mop Up round Counseling
AACCC conducts a mop-up round to fill the vacant seat after the second round of AIQ / CU / NI / Deemed University. Candidates who did not receive a seat allotment in the first and second rounds of AACCC are eligible for this round. Those candidates who participated in the first and second rounds of the AACCC are eligible for it, and they can upgrade their allowed seat from the previous round. For the mop up round, new registration is possible. Those who enrolled in the first and second rounds do not need to re-register. As with the first and second rounds, the provisional result is announced first, followed by the final result if there are no problems or objections. Some of its key points are as follows:
1) In the Mop Up round, all candidates will be required to fill a new choice. Choice fills from the second round are not evaluated in this round and are automatically eliminated.
2) Following seat allocation in the Mop Up Round, get the allotment letter from the AACCC website and report to the assigned medical college with the original documentation. Admission formalities must be fulfilled by depositing a one-year fee and original documentation in the designated college.
3) If a candidate has been assigned a seat in AIQ/CU/NI/Deemed in the Mop Up round and does not choose to participate, the security money deposited by them will be forfeited; nonetheless, Central Universities/National Institutes will be eligible for the Stray Vacancy Round and State Counseling.
4) If a candidate is allotted a seat in AIQ/CU/NI/Deemed in the Mop Up round and accepts it, but later decides to resign from that seat for any reason, the Security Money deposited by them will be confiscated (forfeiture), and they will be ineligible for the Stray Vacancy Round of AIQ/Central Universities/National Institute and State Counseling.
Stray Vacancy Round
The AIQ/Central University/National Institute vacancy seat is filled in this round through counseling by AACCC. There is no new registration in this round, and online allotment is done based on the Mop Up round selected. Deemed University is responsible for filling the counseling positions. AACCC publishes a registered candidate list for Deemed University on its website, as well as unfilled seats by Institute. This category contains the names of candidates who have not yet been assigned a seat. The student must be physically present for the team during the Stray Vacancy Round. The Stray Vacancy Round schedule is available on the Institute’s website and is limited to 2-3 days. The NEET score of the current student in the institute is used to fill the vacant seat.
AYUSH PG 2022 counseling method is detailed in this section.
- Visit the Online Portal’s official website.
- Fill in all of your essential information, as well as any additional required information, as directed in PG Counseling.
- You can acquire your login ID and password after completing the online registration process.
- Keep your login ID and password safe in case you need them again.
For students’ allocation process seats in Ayush AIAPGET 2022 counseling, there will be three rounds of counseling (first, second, and mop-up).
Original documents (along with self-attested photocopies of documents) necessary at the time of joining in designated Ayurveda/Unani/Siddha/Homoeopathy College for admission to undergraduate medical programmes for admission to 15% of total seats on All-India basis are as follows..
1. Admit Cards of Exam issued by NTA.
2. Result/ Rank letter issued by NTA.
3. Date of Birth Certificate (if High School Certificate does not bear the same)
4. Class 10th Certificate
5. Class 10+2 Certificate
6. Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
7. Eight (8) Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form.
8. Provisional allotment letter generated on-line.
9. Proof of identity (Aadhar/ PAN/ Driving Licence/ Passport)
10. Caste certificate, if applicable – ST/SC/OBC (should not belong to Creamy Layer to claim OBC reservation benefit)/ EWS/ PwD
For PG Candidate
- AIAPGET 2022 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card
- AIA-PGET 2022 Mark Sheet Downloaded
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, i.e. BAMS Degree Certificate
- Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- PwD certificate, if required.
- Caste certificate, if required.
What is the Official website for Pt. Khushilal Sharma Govt. Ayurveda College & Institute Bhopal?
The official website of Pt. Khushilal Sharma Govt. Ayurveda College & Institute Bhopal is http://www.klsgaci.edu.in/
Is it correct that Ayurvedic medications have no side effects?
Ayurveda, like many medicinal systems, has some negative effects in its medications. The fact that Ayurvedic treatments are entirely of natural origin does not mean that they are without side effects.
Which university is affiliated with Pt. Khushilal Sharma Govt. Ayurveda College & Institute Bhopal?
The college was founded in 1995 and affiliated with MPMSU, Jabalpur.
Is Pt. Khushilal Sharma Govt. Ayurveda College & Institute Bhopal a govt. or private institution?
Yes, Pt. Khushilal Sharma Govt. Ayurveda College & Institute Bhopal is a government-run Ayurvedic institution.
What is the location of Pt. Khushilal Sharma Govt. Ayurveda College & Institute Bhopal?
The address of Pt. Khushilal Sharma Govt. Ayurveda College & Institute Bhopal is Science Hills, Nehru Nagar – Kolar Bypass Road,Bhopal 462003 (M.P.) India.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
This Institute has 75 students’ seats available for the BAMS course.
How can I enroll for admission into Pt. Khushilal Sharma Govt. Ayurveda College & Institute Bhopal?
Students must pass the NEET exam in order to enroll at Pt. Khushilal Sharma Govt. Ayurveda College & Institute Bhopal.
Who is in charge of AIAPGET Counseling?
AIAPGET is counseled by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC).