Kalyan Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Amritsar is a well-known Private Homeopathic College in the state of Punjab. The college, commonly known as Kalyan Homeopathic College Punjab, was established in 1992. It is associated with Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Faridkot and is recognized by the National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi.
Kalyan Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital was founded in 1992 in remembrance of S. Kalyan Singh, who died as a result of an electric shock on August 8, 1976. His father, Dr. Rattan Singh Ji “Homeopath,” was a well-known Homeopath in the region.
Following his son’s death, Dr. Rattan Singh Ji “Homeopath” established The Kalyan Homeopathic Institution Trust and Management Society and decided to run a Homeopathic College in his son’s memory, S. Kalyan Singh. Dr. Rattan Singh Ji “Homeopath” made a unique example in the history of Homeopathy in the world by providing his dead body for the practical purposes of the pupils prior to his death. The Anatomy Department contains the Visceras and Skelton of Dr. Rattan Singh Ji “Homeopath.”
The college has a plot of territory near the city’s heart. There is a 25-bed connected hospital on campus. On the college campus, there is also the Director and Principal’s Residence. Every year, students from this college are typically awarded top positions at the university.
|College Name||Kalyan Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Amritsar|
|Popular Name||Kalyan Homeopathic College , Amritsar|
|Location||Tarn Taran, Punjab|
|Affiliated with||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot|
|Approved by||National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA (once a year)|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Punjab|
|Contact||Address: Jandiala Road Tarn Taran, Near Bikaner Sweets Jandiala Rd, Mohall Rodu Shah Tarn Taran Sahib Punjab – 143401 |
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Faculty & Staff
As faculty members at Kalyan Homoeopathic Medical Collegel College & Hospital, we contribute to and preserve the highest standards of medical education. All faculty on campus adhere to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific data.
- Reduce ineffective variety in value-based processes.
- Provide more sensible and practical behavior in relation to the subject taught.
- More emphasis is being placed on ongoing education.
- to encourage the optimal use of available resources.
- to serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
- To draw attention to the inadequacies of existing literature and to make recommendations for future study.
The college is accredited by the NCH in New Delhi.
|BHMS||4.6+1 Year Internship|
|Materia Medica||This subject is focused on the theory and research of medications used in the treatment of diseases as prescribed by the doctor. It comprises pharmacology, clinical pharmacology, and the historical, physical, and chemical aspects of pharmaceuticals.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, the principles that are required to get the objectives are implemented.|
|Anatomy||This subject examines plants and animals, as well as the interdependence of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject is concerned with the functions and activities of living creatures, as well as their internal and exterior components.|
|Community Medicine||The health of a community or region’s residents is at stake in this topic.|
The candidate must be at least 17 years old on or before December 31st of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit.
|Must have passed the intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination recognized by the concerned State Government and Education Board.|
|Subjects||Must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as individual subjects in the qualifying examination.|
|Minimum Marks||General Category: Minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in the qualifying examination.|
Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes: Minimum 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in the
|Disability Category||Persons with Disabilities (as per the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016): General Category: Minimum 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in the qualifying examination.|
Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes: Minimum 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in the qualifying examination.
|Entrance Test||Must have passed the NEET Entrance Examination.|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cutoff 2023
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Kalyan Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Kalyan Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Amritsar|
Kalyan Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Amritsar
- Jandiala road, Tarn Taran, Punjab 143401
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
BHMS College Predictor
BHMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BHMS Admission Consultant
BHMS Admission Consultant are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BHMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BHMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over years of experience offers their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Punjab Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab at www.graupunjab.org.
- Fill the online registration form carefully within the specified date and time.
- Provide accurate details, including your name, father’s name, course preference, college preference, category, quota, NEET-2023 marks, etc.
- Submit the form and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Unique Registration ID and Password
- After successful registration, a unique Registration ID (Login ID) and password will be allotted to you.
- You will receive this information on your registered mobile number or email through SMS or email.
- Keep your Registration ID and password confidential and do not share them with anyone.
Step 3: Fill Choices
- Log in to your account using the provided Registration ID and password.
- Click on the “Fill Choices” option.
- Select your preferred course, college name, reservation quota, and reservation type.
- Proceed to the next step after filling in the required fields.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- Deposit the requisite fee through the Payment Gateway using Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
- The fee payment options will be available on the website.
- Choose the appropriate payment method and complete the transaction.
Step 5: Counselling Registration
- Only registered candidates are eligible for the counselling process.
- Without registration, candidates will not be allowed to participate in the counselling (online/physical).
- Make sure you have completed the registration process to proceed further.
Step 6: Seat Allotment
- Applicants will be chosen for seat allotment based on their merit, preferences expressed, and seat availability.
- The seat allotment result will be announced on the official website.
- Check the allotment status and proceed to the next step.
Step 7: Reporting and Document Verification
- If you have been allotted a seat, report to the allotted college on the prescribed day.
- Carry the original documents and their photocopies as per the requirements specified by the authorities.
- The college will verify your documents, check your eligibility, and conduct a medical checkup if necessary.
Step 8: Fee Submission
- After the verification of documents and eligibility, you will need to deposit the fee.
- Prepare a demand draft of the required amount in favor of Registrar Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, payable at Hoshiarpur.
- Submit the demand draft to the college as instructed by the authorities.
Step 9: Reporting Procedures
- Follow the reporting procedures specified by the college.
- Submit the required documents and photocopies in accordance with the seat allotment.
- Complete any further formalities or processes as directed by the college
Candidates who are assigned a seat at this College will be required to submit the following documents in order to complete the requirements.
- Admit Card
- NEET Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Which university is affiliated with Kalyan Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital?
Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, Hoshiarpur, Punjab
Is Kalyan Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital a full-fledged government institution?
No, Kalyan Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital is a private Homeopathic college.
When did Kalyan Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital found?
Kalyan Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital was founded in 1992.
How many BHMS seats are there at this institute?
There a total of 80 seats are there for the BHMS course in this Institute.
Is it possible to get admission into Kalyan Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Tarn Taran Punjab without NEET?
Admission to this college is not accessible without the NEET.
Where is Kalyan Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital located?
Kalyan Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is located in Tarn Taran, a city in the state of Punjab, India.
What facilities are available at Kalyan Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?
The college provides well-equipped classrooms, a library with a collection of homeopathic books and research materials, a laboratory for practical training, and a hospital for clinical exposure. Additionally, there are hostel facilities for students who require accommodation.