Institute of Ayush Medical Science & Hospital, Lucknow is a well-known Private Ayurvedic College in Lucknow. The College, popularly known as IAMS Lucknow, was established in 2015. The National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM. has approved IAMS Lucknow, which is affiliated with the Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur.
The Institute’s mission is to develop world-class medical manpower/doctors who will become tomorrow’s leaders and innovators with a concern for the community and fellow beings and who can contribute to societal health, knowledge creation, application, and adaptation. The Institute of Ayush Medical Sciences in Lucknow is a well-known institute for the creation and dissemination of knowledge, skills, values, and the nurturing of a spirit in intellectual journeys. Our goal is twofold: first, to develop the best human resources in the field of Ayurvedic education, and second, to provide the best Ayurvedic healthcare facilities to the underprivileged.
Institute of Ayush Medical Sciences & Hospital (IAMS) in Lucknow has one of India’s largest campuses. IAMS is approved by the Government of India, and NCISM has state-of-the-art AC classrooms, a library, and a laboratory. IAMS has a 126-bed hospital with a well-equipped emergency department, modular OT, a modern labour room, and a Panchkarma Unit that is separate for male and female patients. Snehan, Sedan, Vaman, Variation, Vasti, and Nasya are performed by well-trained medical staff in the Panchkarma Unit.
Institute of Ayush Medical Science Lucknow was founded to provide students with the best Ayurvedic care possible, and the college offers BAMS courses (Bachelor of Ayurvedic medicine and surgery). The College is now known as one of the best Ayurvedic colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
|College Name||Institute of Ayush Medical Science & Hospital, Lucknow|
|Popular Name||IAMS Lucknow|
|Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated With||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|UG Entrance Test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact||Address: VIMLARUJAN NAGAR (BHAGOO KHEDA MOHANLAL GANJ, LUCKNOW)|
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
Affiliation, Approval & Aid Status
- Affiliation: Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur
- Approval: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status: Private
- Hospital / Medical Facility
- Prasuti and Striroga
Faculty & Staff
This college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for students, as a faculty member of the Institute of Ayush Medical Science Lucknow is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s standards of medical education. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce incorrect variation in value-based methods.
- Provide more rational and practical behavior in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasingly focusing on continuing education
- to encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
Courses Offered & Intake Capacity
The Institute of Ayush Medical Science provides high-quality medical programmes overseen by highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The undergraduate medical programmes at the College are well-known (BAMS).
We will notify you about the Institue Of Ayush Medical Sciences College BAMS Syllabus in this section. Let us take a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
|Sr. No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
We have only mentioned the fees structure and courses for the Institute of Ayush Medical Science Lucknow (IAMS Lucknow).
|Qualification||Candidates must pass their (10+2) or its equivalent examination.|
|Minimum Aggregate Marks||Minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.|
|Reserved Category Students||Reserved category students in 10+2 shall be given relaxation in marks as per the rules.|
Ayush NEET Cutoff
The Ayush NEET cutoff for 2023 is the minimum qualifying marks required for admission to AYUSH courses in India. It is determined by the NEET authorities and varies each year based on factors like exam difficulty and seat availability
NEET Ayush 2023 Qualifying Percentile and Scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Institute of Ayush Medical Science & Hospital Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Five Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Institute of Ayush Medical Sciences & Hospital, Lucknow|
Institute of Ayush Medical Sciences & Hospital, Lucknow (IAMS Lucknow)
- Address: VIMLARUJAN NAGAR (BHAGOO KHEDA MOHANLAL GANJ, LUCKNOW)
- Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH Counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush Counselling Process 2023
Step 1 – Registration
- Visit UP Ayush official website to register online at upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in.
- Click UP Ayush 2023 Counselling Link.
- The candidate’s NEET-UG registration information will thereafter be shown.
- Fill out the required information, pay the counselling fees, and click submit to register.
- Save the confirmation page to your computer and print it out.
Non Refundable Registration Fees
Candidates must pay non-refundable counselling registration fees online for all rounds (First, Second, Mop Up, and Stray Vacancy). Payment will only be accepted online.
|For Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes||Rs. 1500|
|For remaining other candidates||Rs. 2000|
- Please keep a note of the password you created at registration for choice filling.
- Candidates will receive a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number after a successful payment.
Step 2 – Online Security Money Payment
Candidates must pay security money online to participate in the counselling process for seat allotment for UP Ayush undergraduate course in Govt/ Private (Ayurvedic, Unani, Homoeopathy) Medical Colleges.
|Institute Type||Security Money|
|Government Colleges||Rs. 20,000|
|Private College||Rs. 50,000|
|Govt & Private Colleges Both||Rs. 50,000|
- The registration process will not be considered complete unless the Registration Fee/Security Money is paid online.
- Following the payment of security money and the announcement of the state merit list, the online seat option filling choice will be available as per the previously announced schedule.
- The candidate will be unable to fill out the choice filling if the security money is not paid.
- Security money returned after admission- Candidates who apply for seat allotment will be able to enter the colleges of their choice, and their security money will be returned online based on the information provided during registration.
- If the candidate is assigned a seat by the Ayush Admission Central Counseling Committee (AACCC), he or she must pay the tuition fee (excluding the Rs. 1000 entrance fee) and the security money will be returned.
- Candidate’s security money will be forfeited in the following circumstances
- Candidates assigned in the First, Second, Mop Up, and Stray Vacancy Rounds will have their security money forfeited if they do not accept admission to the college.
- If the candidate does not accept admission to the college after upgradation in the first or second round of counselling.
- Candidates will be able to print a receipt for their online payment.
Step 3 – Online choice filling & locking
- Go to the official website and select a choice filling.
- After logging in, you can fill up the choices in numerous sessions, but remember to save and continue; otherwise, your work will be lost.
- The choice filling will not be finished until you submit and lock the form.
Step 4 – Seat Allotments
Seat allotment results will be displayed online after choice filling
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
How many BAMS seats are available at IAMS Lucknow?
The Institute of Ayush Medical Science Lucknow has a total intake of 100 BAMS Seats.
Is the Institute of Ayush Medical Sciences in Lucknow a full-fledged government institution?
No, Institute of Ayush Medical Sciences in Lucknow is a private Ayush college.
What are the career opportunity after BAMS Course?
After completing the course, successful graduates can either work in a government or private ayurveda hospital as an Ayurvedic Drug Specialist or open their own ayurvedic medicine retail shop.
Employment opportunities for such graduates include the healthcare community, insurance, life science industry, and pharmaceutical industry, among others. They can work as Medical Representatives, Ayurvedic Doctors, Pharmacists, Category Managers, Business Development Officers, Sales Representatives, Area Sales Executives / Managers, Product Managers, Assistant Claim Managers, Jr. Clinical Trial Coordinators, Lecturers, and other positions.
When was IAMS Lucknow established?
IAMS Lucknow was founded in the year 2010.
Who is ineligible for the Stray Vacancy Round of the AACCC-UG Counseling?
- Candidates who already joined the allotted seat in Round 1/Round 2/ 3rd or Mop-Up Round of AACCC-UG counseling at AIQ/ Deemed/ Central Universities/National Institutions.
- Candidates allotted a seat in the 3rd/Mop Up Round.
- Candidates who have not registered in any of the Previous 3 Rounds.
- Candidates who are resigned from the allotted seats in the 2nd Round beyond the permissible period of exit (i.e., 3 days prior to the commencement of the 3rd Round).
How is BAMS Counselling done?
The authorities will conduct BAMS 2023 counselling round based on the candidate’s NEET 2023 score. Candidates who score higher than the cutoff marks will be able to participate in the counselling round.
There will be a maximum of two rounds for BAMS admission. There will be one round for option entry and a second round for offline counselling. If there are any open seats for ayurvedic admission, there may be a mop-up round. However, the majority of government quotas and private seats will be filled in two rounds. You can also apply for direct admissions via management quotas.