Future Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Science, Bareilly is affiliated with the Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur and approved by National Commission For Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM, The institute was established in 2020 and is situated on the Bareilly-Lucknow Highway, in a lovely green area. The complex includes administrative, academic, hospital, auditorium, and herbal garden blocks. Both boys and girls can stay in a home-like hostel with mess facilities.
College aim to provide excellent, medical education in Ayurveda to eligible students in order to realize the purpose of health for everyone and guarantee to provide the best academic and research environment for our students, faculty members, and consultants.
Future Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Science Bareilly Highlights
Let see summary of Future Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Science, Bareilly
|College Name||Future Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences, Bareilly|
|Location||Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh|
|Authorized by||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur|
|Approved by||National Commission For Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA (once a year)|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Contact||Address: Bareilly Lucknow Road, Near Faridpur, Bareilly.|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Approval & Aid Status
- Affiliation: Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur
- Approval: National Commission For Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM
- Aid Status: Private
- Class Rooms
- Department Of Kayachikitsa
- Department Of Shalya Tantra
- Department Of Swastha Vrittam
- Department Of Prasuti Tantra & Stri Roga
- Department Of Shalakya Tantra
- Department Of Panchakarma
- Department Of Kaumarabhritya
- Department Of Atyayik
- Deaprtment Of Samhita And Siddhant
- Deaprtment Of Rachna Sharir
- Deaprtment Of Kriya Sharir
- Department Of Dravyaguna
- Department Of Agadtantra
- Department Of Rog Nidan Evum Vikriti Vigyan
- Department Of Ras Shastra Evam Bhaisajya Kalpana
The institute is constantly aiming for the highest level of excellence in all aspects of its operations in order to shape your career as a Pharmacist.
I want a call from this College
College goal is to accomplish this promise by incorporating the notion that industry and education must coexist, and that knowledge and experience will continuously and dynamically maintain students performing at their optimum, now and in the future.
To provide high-quality education in order to generate qualified human resources capable of tackling the challenges of changing technology in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries.
Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) is an undergraduate ayurvedic course that is offered after successfully completing a 5½ years study that focuses on the contrasted system of ancient Ayurveda and modern medicine.
The BAMS course syllabus focuses on a wide range of possibilities such as:
- Modern Anatomy
- Principles of Medicine
- Social and Preventive Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Principles of Surgery
This option will inform you about the BAMS Syllabus.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
This section will provide you with information about BAMS Internship.
|Sl. No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
We have given the fee structure for the relevant courses offered by Future Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences
|Course||Tuition Fees (Annual)|
The College Cut-off is the minimal score required for admission to a college or university set by the selection board. Based on the Cutoff scores, a merit list will be created. Cutoffs for various courses must be met by applicants who apply to the Institute.
In order to proceed with the admission procedure, candidates must get at least a qualifying percentage in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be selected for AIQ and state counseling, SC/ ST/ OBC candidates must achieve marks equivalent to at least the 40thpercentile.
For those in the UR category, a score of at least 50th percentile is required.
NEET 2022 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2021|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||137-122|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
Address: Bareilly Lucknow Road, Near Faridpur, Bareilly.
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
Thorough that BAMS Admission Consultant guides students on Ayush counseling & top Ayurvedic colleges criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Educational Qualification||10+2 with Biology as a subject & Minimum of 50% marks is eligible for General category, for SC/ST students 40% in board exams is required and, 45% for OBC students|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 17 or more as of December 31st of the admission year|
|Entrance Exam||NEET Exam by NTA|
Meet all eligibility criteria for admission procedure to follow:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website: https://upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in/
- Candidates will need their NEET-UG roll number and DOB to register and will follow the instructions on the page.
- Following that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration information will be shown.
- There will be provided a registration number for each individual applicant after the registration process is done.
- All students participating in counseling for admission to the Ayush UG course based on NEET UG 2022 merit will be required to register online on the website.
- Each student will be charged Rs 2000/- (Rupees two thousand only) as a registration fee through the online registration process.
- The registration cost will be paid through the portal using internet banking.
- Studentsassigned in Government Ayurvedic/Unani/Homeopathy Medical Colleges through counseling for admission to AYUSH UG programmes on the basis of NEET UG 2022 merit would receive Rs 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand) as security money.
- Rs 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only) for private Ayurvedic/Unani/Homeopathy Medical Colleges, written in favor of Nationalized Bank’s Bank Draft “NIDESHAK AYURVEDIC & UNANI SEWA UP LKO” and PAYABLE AT LUCKNOW.
- Make a CTS demand draft of Rs 50,000 (refundable security amount) from a Government bank in favor of NIDESHAK AYURVEDIC & UNANI SEWA UP LKO payable at Lucknow.
Choice filling: Depositing the Security Money (Equity Amount) prior to the Choice Filling (Option) will be required; otherwise, you will not be permitted to participate in the Choice Filling (Option).
Report: After allotment, those students who would take admission in the respective colleges will get their earnest money returned to them by the individual college. After allotment, a candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited if he or she does not enroll in the course.
Counseling Process Rounds:
In the first and second rounds, the counseling procedure will take place. The candidate must take admission to the assigned seat from the first round; if the candidate does not take admission after allotment, the candidate’s security money will be forfeited. Only after depositing the security money again would such candidates be eligible for the second round of counseling.
Candidates who were not allocated/admitted in the first round will be permitted to participate in the second round of counseling and will not be required to deposit the security money. The candidate has the option to reshuffle (upgrade) his or her seat from the first to the second round of counseling.
The previously allotted seat will be empty and allotted to any other eligible applicant after the reshuffle (upgrade) after the second round of counseling; if no reshuffle (upgrade) occurs, the candidate’s seat will remain the same. Candidates who are assigned a seat in the first round and then participate in the second round of counseling, where they are re-assigned to the seat they were assigned in the first round, will be re-assigned following the second round of counseling. You must finish the application process. Otherwise, his/her candidature will be considered terminated, and the vacant seat will be filled by a mop-up round.
Rules for Reshuffle (Upgrade):
After the first counseling, the upgrade procedure will be finished;
If a candidate upgrades any college from the possibilities picked by him, he will be required to enroll in the upgraded college.
Only vertical and horizontal reservations will be used to upgrade the applicant.
If the candidate does not enroll in the upgraded college within the specified time, his or her candidature for both seats will be terminated. In this situation, the candidate’s claim to any seat will be rejected, and the candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited.
Upgrade Procedure: Candidates admitted to government and private sector colleges, as well as those who were not granted a seat from the option they filled out during first counseling, would be offered the opportunity to upgrade to a seat from the option they filled out.
Candidates who were assigned a seat in the initial counseling but did not arrive at the time of record verification will not be offered the option to upgrade.
Only once the candidate’s records have been verified will he or she be admitted.
If an applicant is upgraded from a private sector college to a government institution, the candidate’s earnest money will be returned to them through the college to which they were admitted.
If an applicant enrolled in a private sector college is upgraded to a seat, the college offering admission against the seat given in the prior college must repay the total amount charged to the individual.
Only those applicants who provide the upgradation form/declaration form available on the website at the time of record verification will be offered the opportunity to upgrade.
The candidate will get information about the upgrade on the website and via the e-mail address provided by the candidate at the time of registration.
Mopup Round Allocation: Following the second round of counseling, the remaining seats in AYUSH disciplines in the public and private sectors will be filled through the mop-up round. At Government National Homeopathic Medical College, Near Hahnemann Square, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, the process of allotment/admission will be done by counseling and a measure-up round of both chakras.
The candidates listed below are eligible for the Mopup Round
(1) It will be required for qualifying candidates of NEET 2022 to register on the respective website and pay Rs.2000/registration fee through an online approach in order to participate in the measurement up round. Candidates who have already registered but have not gotten an allotment must register again by paying the registration fee, but they will not be required to pay any earnest money.
Only those candidates who have not been allotted a seat in the first or second round of counseling, or who have taken admission in private sector AYUSH courses (Ayurveda colleges from the first round of counseling and have been admitted, will be eligible for the measurement round. If the candidate wishes to withdraw from the seat, he or she must do so two days prior to the second round of counseling registration (for example, if the registration of the second round of counseling starts from 03.03.2022, then the candidate will take his seat on 01.03.2022 till 4:00 PM). After subtracting 50% from the security money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
(2) The candidate admitted in the first round of counseling will not be allowed to vacate the seat once the state’s second round of counseling is completed. However, if two days before the mop-up round (for example, if mop-up round counseling registration begins on the 30th of March), After subtracting 50% from the Security Money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
Candidates who have taken admission and then quit will be required to re-deposit 50% of their earnest money deposited in order to participate in counseling again.
The admission process will be completed on the spot after allotment.
This allowance will not allow any reshuffles.
Allotment will be based only on the production of original certificates by applicants who are competing in the mop-up round. The candidate’s candidature will be canceled if he or she fails to produce original certificates.
Candidates will not be able to modify/re-allot the college in the same course during the special allotment (mop-up round), but they will be able to change the course/mode. The admission process for students who are participating in the mop-up round will take place at the allotment site.
To complete the requirements, candidates who are offered a place at this College will be required to submit the following documents.
- Admit Card
- NEET Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
What is the official website for Future Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences, Bareilly?
The official website for Future Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences is http://www.futureiams.org/
When was the Future Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences established?
Future Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences was established in 2020.
How many BAMS seats have been granted for admission in Future Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences?
Future Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences has 60 BAMS seats sanctioned.
What is the BAMS fee structure in Future Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences?
Rs. 2,04,600/- is the annual BAMS fee in Future Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences, Bareilly.
Top BAMS College in India?
There are approximately 273 Ayurvedic Medical Colleges in India; a few top BAMS colleges in India are listed below.
- IMS BHU – Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University.
- Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University, Gurgaon.
- Tilak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Pune.
- Government Ayurved College and Hospital, Nagpur.
- K G Mittal Ayurvedic College, Mumbai.