Chhattisgarh Ayurveda Medical College, Rajnandgaon is a premier Ayurvedic medical education centre. It was founded in 2003 by Ayurvigyan Shikshan Samiti with the goal of providing professional education and enriching students, as well as providing effective health care to the suffering human beings and propagating the Indian system of medicine Ayurveda with the motto “Health for All.”
The college is located in the village of Manki in the district of Rajnandgaon (Chhattisgarh). The college is located on N.H. 6 about 7 kilometers from Rajnandgaon Railway Station.
The college maintains the highest quality of teaching and training in the Ayurvedic system with a modern perspective. The college has a good infrastructure and has produced meritorious graduates, postgraduates, and medical officers who have had a high rate of success in their professional lives. Our goal is to provide students with high-quality education and to help them become valuable members of society.
Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College Highlights
|College Name||Chhatisgarh Ayurved Medical College|
|Popular Name||CAMC Rajnandgaon, Chhattisgarh Ayurved College|
|Affiliated with||PT. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Chhattisgarh|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA (once a year)|
|Contact Details||Address: G.E. Road, Manki, Rajnandgaon, (C.G.) Pin : 491441|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
I want a call from this College
- Affiliated with–PT. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences
- Approved by –National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM
- Aid Status– Private
- Herbal Garden
- Pharmacy & Quality Control Room
- Staff Quarters
- Agad Tantra
- Dravyaguna Kaumarbhritya
- Kriya Sharir
- Prasuti Tantra
- Rachana Sharir
- Sanskrit Samhita Siddhhant
- Shalya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
- Res. Meth. & Central Research Lab
Faculty and Staff
This college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for students, as a faculty member of the Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s standards of medical education. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce incorrect variation in value-based methods.
- Provide more rational and practical behavior in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasingly focusing on continuing education
- to encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
- To draw attention to the shortcomings of existing literature and to make recommendations for future research.
|BAMS||4.6 + 1 Year Internship||70|
BAMS Syllabus for Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College, let’s have a look on table
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
|Course||Tuition Fees (Annual)|
Note: To know the exact bifurcation of fees, Kindly contact to our admission expert at 9289495501
The College Cut-off is the minimum number of points required by the admissions committee for students to be admitted. Based on these cutoff scores, a merit list will be created. Candidates who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various courses.
In order to be considered for further admission, aspirants must obtain a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile.
Applicants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College|
Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College
Address: G.E. Road, Manki, Rajnandgaon, (C.G.), Pin : 491441
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Official website: www.camc.co.in
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
Thorough that BAMS Admission Consultant guides students on Ayush counseling & top Ayurvedic colleges criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Entrance Exam:||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||In terms of age, only aspirants aged 17 and up were permitted to register for the national entrance examination.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have passed a Class 12 or equivalent examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English. The qualifying marks in Class 12 must be at least 50% for general category candidates, and at least 40% for reserved category candidates.|
Government of India, Ministry of AYUSH, New Delhi Letter stated a result of the following change in the minimum eligibility marks (percentile) prescribed for admission to AYUSH undergraduate courses in the merit list of the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET (UG) 2022. Eligible and non-local Chhattisgarh residents who are eligible for admission under paragraph 3 of the Chhattisgarh AYUSH Undergraduate Course Admission Rules, 2019, and who are willing to take admission in state quota AYUSH undergraduate courses from 06.04.2022 to 10.04.2022, those candidates. You can sign up online until 2022. Candidates who have previously registered for admission to state quota seats for the academic year 2021-22 are not required to re-register. Errors in the registration form can be corrected until 11:59 p.m. on April 10, 2022.
A detailed description of the necessary information for online registration can be found on the websites of the Department of AYUSH and Ayurvedic College in the cg health portal as follows:
Counseling/admission will be limited to recognized/affiliated AYUSH colleges with available seats.
Fees Deposited while Admission Time
(1) At the time of counseling, the private sector’s Rajiv Lochan Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital, Chandkhuri, Gundardehi Road, Durg, Chhattisgarh Ayurveda Medical College, G.E. Road, Manki, Rajnandgaon, and 50% of the first year fee of Bharti Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital, Pulgaon Chowk, Durg Rs. 64,158/-, 50% of the first year fee of Raipur Homeopathy Medical College and Hospital, Ramkund Raipur Rs. 33,065/-, 50% of the first year fee of Shri Mahaveer Natural and Yoga Science Medical College, Paras Nagar, Nagpur District-Durg Rs. 31,065/- is mandatory to be deposited immediately in the counter of the concerned college.
(2) The candidate will lose the opportunity of selection if he does not deposit the prescribed fee immediately after selecting the course/college at the time of counseling.
(3) It will be mandatory for the candidate to deposit the remaining amount of fees of AYUSH colleges in the concerned college at the time of admission.
Counseling Admission Fee Process/ Round last:
(1) As above, the fee of the first year shall be deposited immediately in the counter of the concerned college.
Admission is mandatory for submission.
(2) After the selection of the course/college at the time of counseling,
If the fee is not deposited immediately, the candidate will lose the opportunity of selection.
(3) The admission process is to be completed by the prescribed last date, for this time
Keeping in view the shortfall of the college, it is necessary to deposit the entire fee of the first year of the admitted college immediately. Therefore, along with the arrangement of the prescribed fee, appear for the counseling.
Counseling Details- Counseling Venue: Government Autonomous Ayurveda College, GE Road, Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BNYS Counseling for admission to state quota seats in AYUSH colleges is organized in the course, session 2022-23, on the basis of recognition/permission received from the Government of India, Ministry of AYUSH, New Delhi/State Government, and affiliation with the concerned university. Candidates who pass the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test NEET (UG) 2022 and are eligible and registered as per the advertisement / information issued by the Directorate of AYUSH are invited for category / cadre wise counseling. Candidates with the following marks/percentiles in the NEET (UG) 2022 merit list can appear for counseling.
1) If a semester lasts one year and six months, the candidate will be charged a proportionate fee of one year and six months.
2) Candidates must be present after downloading the check list from the departmental website and filling out all of the information on the check list.
3) Seating information will be posted at the counseling location at the time of counseling.
4) Seats will be allotted in counseling to colleges that have received recognition/permission from the Government of India/State Government, as well as affiliation/continuity with the concerned university.
If a college receives recognition or affiliation after the counseling notice is issued, admission to their seats will be handled in the next counseling.
5) The final determination of the upper age limit for admission to AYUSH courses will be subject to the Hon’ble Supreme Court’s decision in the Petition.
6) The counseling process will strictly adhere to the guidelines issued by the Central / State Government on Covid-19 prevention from time to time.
7) Continue to visit the website on a regular basis for other instructions / information related to admission and counseling, such as updated seat information, etc.
8) The Directorate of AYUSH, Raipur, will appoint a committee to allocate all seats in AYUSH undergraduate courses at all government and private AYUSH colleges. So don’t succumb to the temptations of any person, organization, or agency.
All the candidates must be present at the prescribed venue, date and time along with the following documents, failing which they will lose the opportunity of admission:
- Admit card of NEET (UG) 2022 exam.
- NEET (UG) 2022 marksheet.
- Copy of online registration.
- Original marksheet of class 10th.
- Original marksheet of class XII.
- Local Resident Certificate.
- Permanent caste certificate
- Income certificate for any one year out of the last three years issued by the competent authority along with permanent caste certificate for other backward classes (which has been issued from Form-16 of Government/Central Government office or from Tehsil office).
- Certificate of Freedom Fighter.
- Certificate of District Sainik Welfare Officer for Sainik Cadre.
- The candidates will have to undergo a medical examination to establish their medical fitness before getting admission. For this, it will be mandatory for them to produce the medical fitness certificate issued by the Civil Surgeon.
- To get the benefit of admission in the disability cadre, only the certificate of disability issued by a valid medical board of the state of Chhattisgarh will be valid.
- If there is any interruption in the study, it is mandatory to have an affidavit (gap certificate) attested by a notary with reasons.
- One set of attested photocopies of the above documents and two passport size photographs should also be brought along.
What is the official website for Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College?
The official website for Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College is www.camc.co.in
Who is affiliated with Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College?
Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College is affiliated with PT. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences.
Is Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College a full-fledged government institution?
No, Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College is a private Ayurved college.
What is the location of Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College?
The location of Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College is G.E. Road, Manki, Rajnandgaon, (C.G.)Pin 491441.
When did Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College establish?
Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College was founded in 2003.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 70 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute.
Does Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College has hostel facility?
Yes, Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College has hostel facilities.