Chhattisgarh Ayurveda Medical College, Rajnandgaon is a premier Ayurvedic medical education centre. It was founded in 2003 by Ayurvigyan Shikshan Samiti with the goal of providing professional education and enriching students, as well as providing effective health care to the suffering human beings and propagating the Indian system of medicine Ayurveda with the motto “Health for All.”
The college is located in the village of Manki in the district of Rajnandgaon (Chhattisgarh). The college is located on N.H. 6 about 7 kilometers from Rajnandgaon Railway Station.
The college maintains the highest quality of teaching and training in the Ayurvedic system with a modern perspective. The college has a good infrastructure and has produced meritorious graduates, postgraduates, and medical officers who have had a high rate of success in their professional lives. Our goal is to provide students with high-quality education and to help them become valuable members of society.
|Chhattisgarh Ayurveda Medical College, Rajnandgaon
|PT. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences
|National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM
|Yes (Male and Female)
|BAMS Colleges in Chhattisgarh
|UG Entrance test
|NEET Exam conducted by NTA (once a year)
|Address: G.E. Road, Manki, Rajnandgaon, (C.G.) Pin : 491441
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with–PT. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences
- Approved by –National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM
- Aid Status– Private
- Herbal Garden
- Pharmacy & Quality Control Room
- Staff Quarters
- Agad Tantra
- Dravyaguna Kaumarbhritya
- Kriya Sharir
- Prasuti Tantra
- Rachana Sharir
- Sanskrit Samhita Siddhhant
- Shalya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
- Res. Meth. & Central Research Lab
Faculty and Staff
The college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for students, as a faculty member of the Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s standards of medical education. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce incorrect variation in value-based methods.
- Provide more rational and practical behavior in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasingly focusing on continuing education
- to encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
- To draw attention to the shortcomings of existing literature and to make recommendations for future research.
|4.6 + 1 Year Internship
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas
|Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya
|Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)
|Research Methodology And Medical Statistics
This section will inform you about BAMS Internship.
|Distribution of six months
|Distribution of twelve months
|Prasuti evam Striroga
|Tuition Fees (Annual)
Note: To know the exact bifurcation of fees, Kindly contact to our admission expert at 9289495501.
|Candidates must be Indian citizens.
|Candidates should be residents of Chhattisgarh or fulfill the specified domicile requirements.
|Candidates must meet the age criteria specified by the counseling authority.
|Applicants must have finished 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as compulsory courses with a minimum of 50 %, 40 % for SC/ST category candidates, and 45 % for Physically Handicapped candidates.
|Candidates may need to appear for a relevant entrance exam, such as NEET or a state-level Ayush entrance exam, and the eligibility may be based on scores.
|Additional requirements, if any, specified by the counseling authority.
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cutoff 2023
|Cut-off marks 2022
|Cut-off marks 2023
|UR / EWS & PH
|OBC & PH
|SC & PH
|ST & PH
Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute
|Chhattisgarh Ayurveda Medical College, Rajnandgaon
- Name: Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College
- Address: G.E. Road, Manki, Rajnandgaon, (C.G.), Pin : 491441
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Official website: www.camc.co.in
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Chhattisgarh Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates need to register themselves on the designated online portal within the specified timeframe.
- Provide personal and academic details, along with the required documents, during the registration process.
Step 2: Document Verification
- Shortlisted candidates are required to visit the designated document verification centers.
- Submit original documents, including educational certificates, entrance exam scorecards (if applicable), domicile proof, identity proof, and other relevant documents.
- The documents will be thoroughly checked for authenticity and eligibility verification.
Step 3: Merit List Publication
- After the document verification process, a merit list is prepared based on criteria such as educational qualifications, entrance exam scores (if applicable), and reservation norms.
- The merit list is published on the official website of the counseling authority.
Step 4: Choice Filling
- Eligible candidates can log in to the counseling portal and exercise their choice filling options.
- They can select their preferred Ayush courses and institutions from the available options.
Step 5: Seat Allotment
- Based on the merit rank and choices filled by the candidates, the counseling authority conducts the seat allotment process.
- Seats are allocated to candidates in Ayush courses and institutions according to their preferences, merit rank, and availability.
Step 6: Reporting to Allotted Institution
- Candidates who are allotted seats must report to the respective institution within the specified time frame.
- They need to complete the admission formalities, pay the prescribed fees, and submit the required documents to secure their admission.
Step 7: Second Round of Counselling (if applicable)
- If there are vacant seats after the first round, a second round of counseling may be conducted.
- Eligible candidates who did not participate in the first round or wish to upgrade their allotted seat can participate in this round.
All the candidates must be present at the prescribed venue, date and time along with the following documents, failing which they will lose the opportunity of admission:
- Admit card of NEET (UG) 2023 exam.
- NEET (UG) 2023 marksheet.
- Copy of online registration.
- Original marksheet of class 10th.
- Original marksheet of class XII.
- Local Resident Certificate.
- Permanent caste certificate
- Income certificate for any one year out of the last three years issued by the competent authority along with permanent caste certificate for other backward classes (which has been issued from Form-16 of Government/Central Government office or from Tehsil office).
- Certificate of Freedom Fighter.
- Certificate of District Sainik Welfare Officer for Sainik Cadre.
- The candidates will have to undergo a medical examination to establish their medical fitness before getting admission. For this, it will be mandatory for them to produce the medical fitness certificate issued by the Civil Surgeon.
- To get the benefit of admission in the disability cadre, only the certificate of disability issued by a valid medical board of the state of Chhattisgarh will be valid.
- If there is any interruption in the study, it is mandatory to have an affidavit (gap certificate) attested by a notary with reasons.
- One set of attested photocopies of the above documents and two passport size photographs should also be brought along.
What is the official website for Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College?
The official website for Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College is www.camc.co.in
Who is affiliated with Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College?
Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College is affiliated with PT. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences.
Is Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College a full-fledged government institution?
No, Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College is a private Ayurved college.
What is the location of Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College?
The location of Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College is G.E. Road, Manki, Rajnandgaon, (C.G.)Pin 491441.
When did Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College establish?
Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College was founded in 2003.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 70 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute.
Does Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College has hostel facility?
Yes, Chhattisgarh Ayurved Medical College has hostel facilities.