Chandra Shekhar Singh Ayurved Sansthan, Koilaha, Saiyad Sarava, Puramufti, Kaushambi approved by NCISM, CCIM and Ayush Ministry New Delhi and affiliated to Prof. Rajendra Singh (Rajju Bhaiya) University, Prayagraj (U.P.) which was established in the year 2014.
Raizada Foundation manages Chandra Shekhar Singh Ayurved Sansthan. Under the kind supervision of its founder, Chandrashekhar Singh, the college has grown into a prominent Ayurvedic education centre both nationally and globally.
Chandra Shekhar Singh Ayurved Sansthan’s Ayurveda Hospital and Research Centre provide human services as well as research into Ayurvedic medications.
The institution is located on three acres of lovely terrain on the Ganga River’s coast, near the holy city of Pryagraj (Allahabad). The Chandra Shekhar Singh Ayurved Sansthan is located in Kaushambi District on NH-19 (Allahabad-Kanpur Road). It is around 7 kilometres from Allahabad International Airport. The school and an associated hospital with a capacity of 60 beds share a total built-up space of more than 60, 000 square feet.
Chandra Shekhar Singh Ayurved Sansthan takes a unique approach to merging ancient beliefs and health science by cultivating a new breed of Ayurvedic physicians who are both professionally world-class and mentally prepared to tackle the difficulties of the modern world.
Chandra Shekhar Singh Ayurved Sansthan Kaushambi Highlights
Let’s take a closer look at Chandra Shekhar Singh Ayurved Sansthan summary
|College Name||Chandra Shekhar Singh Ayurved Sansthan|
|Popular Name||Chandrasekhar Singh Institute of Ayurveda|
|Location||Koilaha, Saiyad Sarava, Puramufti, Kaushambi, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated With||Prof. Rajendra Singh (Rajju Bhaiya) University, Prayagraj (U.P.)|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines, AYUSH Ministry|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Contact||Address: Saiyad Sarawa, Near Puramufti, Koilaha Kaushambi, Allahabad (U.P.) Pin- 212213|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Email Id: [email protected]
- Class room equipped with contemporary teaching aids
- A lush green, environmentally friendly college campus
- 14 distinct departments, each with its own laboratory, museum, and departmental library.
- All laboratories are well-equipped with contemporary technology and instruments
- A separate well-established Pharmacy is conducted in accordance with CCIM standards and under the supervision of specialists and experienced professionals.
- Herbal Garden
- Ragging-free thanks to the anti-ragging committee.
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Both the Boys and Girls Hostels are located on campus.
- 24×7 availability – energy with backup power from a solar system
- 24×7 availability – The water is supplied by a bore well, which is equipped with a water purifier and a refrigerator.
- Cleaning staff are available 24 x 7
- Both indoor and outdoor game facilities.
Every department is endowed with modern facilitates teaching materials.
- Shalya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
- Prasuti Tantra & Stri Roga
- Bal Roga
- Yoga Section (Swas-tha Rakhshan)
- Shalya OT
Faculty & Staff
This college has a strong ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are well-equipped with cutting-edge technology. As a faculty member of the Chandra Shekhar Singh Ayurved Sansthan, I am responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s standards of medical education. All of the campus’s faculty adhere to the following policies:
Describe how to provide appropriate care based on the best scientific data.
Reduce inconsistency in value-based approaches.
Provide a more rational and practical approach to the subject being taught.
More and more emphasis is being placed on ongoing education.
to encourage the most effective use of existing resources
To serve as a focal point for quality assurance, including auditing.
To point out flaws in the existing literature and make recommendations for further study
The Institute provides a 5-and-a-half-year Bachelor of Ayurveda in Medicine and Surgery (B A M S) programme, which includes a year of mandatory internship.
The B.A.M.S. Degree is 5 years and 6 months course consisting the following pattern –
- First Year – 12 months.
- Second Year – 12 months.
- Third Year – 12 months.
- Fourth Year – 18 months.
- Internship – 12 months.
G.n.m. (ayurveda) (general nursing and midwifery):
Duration: 3 years + 6 months compulsory internship
Eligibility: – 10+2 in any stream
D. Pharma (ayurveda) (diploma in pharmacy)-
Duration: 2 years + 3 months compulsory internship
Eligibility: – 10+2 pcb or pcm
Chandra Shekhar Singh Ayurved Sansthan Intake Capacity
As per year intake capacity permitted by CCIM- 60 students
This section will inform you about the BAMS Syllabus (uniform in every country).
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Compulsary 1 year rotatory Intership in different specialities in hospital for the students who have passed the final year BAMS exam.
This selection will provide you with information about BAMS Internship.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
As per the rules of C.C.I.M., New Delhi & UP government
|Course fee||2, 59,000/- per Annum (applicable for one academic session of 2020-21 to 2022-2023)|
|Examination fee||As decided by University.|
|Security Money||50,000/- one time at the time of admission (Refundable after completion of Course).|
|Other fee||As decided by College Management.|
|Hostel fee||Charges of hostel on double occupancy in single room is:||Residence and mess charge:||Rs.85, 000/- Per Student Per Annum (including food) for session of 2020-21.|
The College Cut-off is the minimal score required for admission to a college or university set by the selection board. Based on the Cutoff scores, a merit list will be created. Cutoffs for various courses must be met by applicants who apply to the Institute.
In order to proceed with the admission procedure, candidates must get at least a qualifying percentage in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be selected for AIQ and state counseling, SC/ ST/ OBC candidates must achieve marks equivalent to at least the 40thpercentile.
For those in the UR category, a score of at least 50th percentile is required.
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
CHANDRASHEKHAR SINGH AYURVED SANSTHAN (CSSAS)
Address: Saiyad Sarawa, Near Puramufti, Koilaha Kaushambi, Allahabad (U.P.)
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Email: [email protected]
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
Thorough that BAMS Admission Consultant guides students on Ayush counseling & top Ayurvedic colleges criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH Counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Passed the 12th grade with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) subjects. To appear in the admission examination, you must have a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Qualified NEET Exam or any other examination as determined by the Central or State Government.
By the Central Government (for 15% of all Indian students) and the State Government’s counseling (for the rest 85 % seat for Uttar Pradesh students).
Meet all the eligibility criteria to proceed with the admission:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website http://ugcounselling.ayushup.in/.
- Candidates will need their NEET-UG roll number and DOB to register and will follow the instructions on the page.
- Following that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration information will be shown.
- There will be provided a registration number for each individual applicants after the registration process is done.
- All students participating in counseling for admission to the Ayush UG course based on NEET UG 2022 merit will be required to register online on the website.
- Each student will be charged Rs 2000/- (Rupees two thousand only) as a registration fee through the online registration process.
- The registration cost will be paid through the portal using internet banking.
- Students assigned in Government Ayurvedic/Unani/Homeopathy Medical Colleges through counseling for admission to AYUSH UG programmes on the basis of NEET UG 2022 merit would receive Rs 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand) as security money.
- Rs 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only) for private Ayurvedic/Unani/Homeopathy Medical Colleges, written in favour of Nationalized Bank’s Bank Draft “NIDESHAK AYURVEDIC & UNANI SEWA UP LKO” and PAYABLE AT LUCKNOW.
- Make a CTS demand draft of Rs 50,000 (refundable security amount) from a Government bank in favour of NIDESHAK AYURVEDIC & UNANI SEWA UP LKO payable at Lucknow.
Choice filling: Depositing the Security Money (Equity Amount) prior to the Choice Filling (Option) will be required; otherwise, you will not be permitted to participate in the Choice Filling (Option).
Report: After allotment, those students who would take admission in the respective colleges will get their earnest money returned to them by the individual college. After allotment, a candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited if he or she does not enrol in the course.
Counseling Process Rounds:
In the first and second rounds, the counseling procedure will take place. The candidate must take admission on the assigned seat from the first round; if the candidate does not take admission after allotment, the candidate’s security money will be forfeited. Only after depositing the security money again would such candidates be eligible for the second round of counseling.
Candidates who were not allocated/admitted in the first round will be permitted to participate in the second round of counseling and will not be required to deposit the security money. The candidate has the option to reshuffle (upgrade) his or her seat from the first to the second round of counseling.
The previously allotted seat will be empty and allotted to any other eligible applicant after the reshuffle (upgrade) after the second round of counseling; if no resuffle (upgrade) occurs, the candidate’s seat will remain the same. Candidates who are assigned a seat in the first round and then participate in the second round of counseling, where they are re-assigned to the seat they were assigned in the first round, will be re-assigned following the second round of counseling. You must finish the application process. Otherwise, his/her candidature will be considered terminated, and the vacant seat will be filled by a mop-up round.
Rules for Reshuffle (Upgrade):
After the first counseling, the upgrade procedure will be finished;
If a candidate upgrades any college from the possibilities picked by him, he will be required to enroll in the upgraded college.
Only vertical and horizontal reservations will be used to upgrade the applicant.
If the candidate does not enroll in the upgraded college within the specified time, his or her candidature for both seats will be terminated. In this situation, the candidate’s claim to any seat will be rejected, and the candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited.
Upgrade Procedure: Candidates admitted to government and private sector colleges, as well as those who were not granted a seat from the option they filled out during first counseling, would be offered the opportunity to upgrade to a seat from the option they filled out.
Candidates who were assigned a seat in the initial counseling but did not arrive at the time of record verification will not be offered the option to upgrade.
Only once the candidate’s records have been verified will he or she be admitted.
If an applicant is upgraded from a private sector college to a government institution, the candidate’s earnest money will be returned to them through the college to which they were admitted.
If an applicant enrolled to a private sector college is upgraded to a seat, the college offering admission against the seat given in the prior college must repay the total amount charged to the individual.
Only those applicants who provide the upgradation form/declaration form available on the website at the time of record verification will be offered the opportunity to upgrade.
The candidate will get information about the upgrade on the website and via the e-mail address provided by the candidate at the time of registration.
Mopup Round Allocation: Following the second round of counseling, the remaining seats in AYUSH disciplines in the public and private sectors will be filled through the mop-up round. At Government National Homeopathic Medical College, Near Hahnemann Square, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, the process of allotment/admission will be done by counseling and a measure-up round of both chakras.
The candidates listed below are eligible for the Mopup Round
(1) It will be required for qualifying candidates of NEET 2022 to register on the respective website and pay Rs.2000/registration fee through an online approach in order to participate in the measurement up round. Candidates who have already registered but have not gotten an allotment must register again by paying the registration fee, but they will not be required to pay any earnest money.
Only those candidates who have not been allotted a seat in the first or second round of counseling, or who have taken admission in private sector AYUSH courses (Ayurveda colleges from the first round of counseling and have been admitted, will be eligible for the measurement round. If the candidate wishes to withdraw from the seat, he or she must do so two days prior to the second round of counseling registration (for example, if the registration of the second round of counseling starts from 03.03.2022, then the candidate will take his seat on 01.03.2022 till 4:00 PM). After subtracting 50% from the security money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
(2) The candidate admitted in the first round of counseling will not be allowed to vacate the seat once the state’s second round of counseling is completed. However, if two days before the mop-up round (for example, if mop-up round counseling registration begins on the 30th of March), After subtracting 50% from the Security Money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
Candidates who have taken admission and then quit will be required to re-deposit 50% of their earnest money deposited in order to participate in counseling again.
The admission process will be completed on the spot after allotment.
This allowance will not allow any reshuffles.
Allotment will be based only on the production of original certificates by applicants who are competing in the mop-up round. The candidate’s candidature will be canceled if he or she fails to produce original certificates.
Candidates will not be able to modify/re-allot the college in the same course during the special allotment (mop-up round), but they will be able to change the course/mode. The admission process for students who are participating in the mop-up round will take place at the allotment site.
- Admit card NEET examination
- Counseling Letter
- Allotment Letter
- Transfer Certificate T.C. There will be no entry without a valid T.C. that has been fully countersigned by a competent educational body.
- Character certificate: The applicant must present a Character Certificate from their most recent educational institution.
- Date of Birth Certificate (Copy of High School Certificate).
- Migration Certificate: Students arriving from another state or university may be eligible.
- Photographs at passport size (12 copies Plus 6 stamp size).
- All examination certificates (Only original Certificates/Marks sheets/documents will be produced at the time of admission.
What is the official website for Chandra Shekhar Singh Ayurved Sansthan?
Is Chandra Shekhar Singh Ayurved Sansthan a government or private institution in Mau?
Chandra Shekhar Singh Ayurved Sansthan is a private Ayurvedic institution.
When was the Chandra Shekhar Singh Ayurved Sansthan founded?
This college was established in 2014.
How many seats have been granted for admission to this College?
Chandra Shekhar Singh Ayurved Sansthan has 100 seats approved.
How can I get admission into this Chandra Shekhar Singh Ayurved Sansthan without taking the NEET?
No, admission to this College is not feasible without NEET.