Bapu Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Mau was formed in 1996 and were approved by the Ministry of Ayush, the Government of India, and the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM. The College is affiliated with Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.
Bapu Ayurvedic College and Hospital Mau was founded with the intention of restoring the grandeur of Ayurveda via quality education provided to hungry minds. While there is no shortage of Ayurvedic medical practitioners in India, there is a need to standardize scientific Ayurvedic medical science education and make it available to new students interested in practicing Ayurveda as a kind of medicine.
The organisation aspires to preserve Ayurveda’s rich past and live up to the legacy of ancient Indian physicians who were one with nature, healed every sickness using herbs and plants, and transmitted their knowledge over the world.
Bapu Ayurvedic Medical College Highlights
Before we finish the college evaluation, let’s have a look at the summary of Bapu Ayurvedic Medical College.
|Bapu Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Mau
|Bapu Ayurvedic Medical College
|Mau, Uttar Pradesh
|Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur
|National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
|BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
|Address: Laadanpur, Kopaganj, Mau (U.P.)
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Approval & Aid Status
- Affiliation: Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur
- Approval: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status: Private
- Clinical Facility
- Labs & Library
- Herbal Garden
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Gym & Games
- Computer Center
- Residential flats
- Internet facility
- Audio visual aids
- Samhita & Siddhanta
- Kriya Sharir
- Agad Tantra
- Rachna Sharir
- Stri Prasuti
- Shalakya Tantra
- Shalya Tantra
Faculty & Staff
TheCollege has a decent ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technologies. As a faculty member of the Bapu Ayurvedic Medical College, it also supplies a sufficient quantity of non-technical professionals to give a self-learning environment to the students. Mau is in charge of contributing to and maintaining the institution’s standards of medical education. The following policies are followed by all faculty members on campus:
- Describe the finest accessible scientific evidence-based care.
- Reduce inconsistency in value-based approaches.
- Give a more rational and practical approach to the subject being taught.
- Increasing emphasis on ongoing education in order to promote the most effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control and auditing.
- To point out flaws in existing material and make recommendations for future study
Course Offered & Intake Capacity
The Bams Course (5 & ½ Years) has been approved by The Ministry Of Ayush, The Government Of India, and The Central Council Of Indian Medicine (CCIM).
|B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
|4 ½ years (Full Time) plus a mandatory 1-year internship.
This section will inform you about the Bapu Ayurvedic Medical College BAMS Syllabus.
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas
|Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya
|Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)
|Research Methodology And Medical Statistics
This section will provide you with information about BAMS Internship.
|Distribution of six months
|Distribution of twelve months
|Prasuti and Striroga
The course fees of Bapu Ayurvedic Medical College, Mau are listed here.
|Hostel Fee Rs.
|Rs.72,000/- Per Student Per Annum
|Candidates must pass their (10+2) or its equivalent examination.
|Minimum Aggregate Marks
|Minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
|Reserved Category Students
|Reserved category students in 10+2 shall be given relaxation in marks as per the rules.
Ayush NEET Cutoff
The Ayush NEET cutoff for 2023 is the minimum qualifying marks required for admission to AYUSH courses in India. It is determined by the NEET authorities and varies each year based on factors like exam difficulty and seat availability
NEET Ayush 2023 Qualifying Percentile and Scores
|Cut-off marks 2022
|Cut-off marks 2023
|UR / EWS & PH
|OBC & PH
|SC & PH
|ST & PH
Bapu Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Mau Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute
|Bapu Ayurvedic Medical College, Mau
Bapu Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital
- Address: Laadanpur, Kopaganj, Mau (U.P.)
- Administrative Office: NH-29 Brahmsthan Sahadatpura, Mau
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Email: email@example.com
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH Counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush Counselling Process 2023
Step 1 – Registration
- Visit UP Ayush official website to register online at upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in.
- Click UP Ayush 2023 Counselling Link.
- The candidate’s NEET-UG registration information will thereafter be shown.
- Fill out the required information, pay the counselling fees, and click submit to register.
- Save the confirmation page to your computer and print it out.
Non Refundable Registration Fees
Candidates must pay non-refundable counselling registration fees online for all rounds (First, Second, Mop Up, and Stray Vacancy). Payment will only be accepted online.
|For Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
|For remaining other candidates
- Please keep a note of the password you created at registration for choice filling.
- Candidates will receive a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number after a successful payment.
Step 2 – Online Security Money Payment
Candidates must pay security money online to participate in the counselling process for seat allotment for UP Ayush undergraduate course in Govt/ Private (Ayurvedic, Unani, Homoeopathy) Medical Colleges.
|Govt & Private Colleges Both
- The registration process will not be considered complete unless the Registration Fee/Security Money is paid online.
- Following the payment of security money and the announcement of the state merit list, the online seat option filling choice will be available as per the previously announced schedule.
- The candidate will be unable to fill out the choice filling if the security money is not paid.
- Security money returned after admission- Candidates who apply for seat allotment will be able to enter the colleges of their choice, and their security money will be returned online based on the information provided during registration.
- If the candidate is assigned a seat by the Ayush Admission Central Counseling Committee (AACCC), he or she must pay the tuition fee (excluding the Rs. 1000 entrance fee) and the security money will be returned.
- Candidate’s security money will be forfeited in the following circumstances
- Candidates assigned in the First, Second, Mop Up, and Stray Vacancy Rounds will have their security money forfeited if they do not accept admission to the college.
- If the candidate does not accept admission to the college after upgradation in the first or second round of counselling.
- Candidates will be able to print a receipt for their online payment.
Step 3 – Online choice filling & locking
- Go to the official website and select a choice filling.
- After logging in, you can fill up the choices in numerous sessions, but remember to save and continue; otherwise, your work will be lost.
- The choice filling will not be finished until you submit and lock the form.
Step 4 – Seat Allotments
Seat allotment results will be displayed online after choice filling
Candidates who have been assigned a seat at this College will be required to submit the following documents in order to complete the procedures.
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- NEET Admit Card
- NEET Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Certificate and mark sheet for Class 12
- Proof of identification (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight Passport-Size Photograph
- Caste Certificate Provisional Allotment Letter (if applicable)
- PwD Credentials (if applicable)
What is the official website for Bapu Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Mau?
The official website for Bapu Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is www.bamch.org.in
Is Bapu Ayurvedic Medical College a government or private institution?
Bapu Ayurvedic Medical College Mau is a private Ayurvedic institution.
When was the Bapu Ayurvedic Medical College Mau founded?
Bapu Ayurvedic Medical College was established in 1996.
How many seats have been granted for admission in Bapu Ayurvedic Medical College?
Bapu Ayurvedic Medical College has 100 BAMS seats approved.
Who is ineligible for the Stray Vacancy Round of the AACCC-UG Counseling?
- Candidates who already joined the allotted seat in Round 1/Round 2/ 3rd or Mop-Up Round of AACCC-UG counseling at AIQ/ Deemed/ Central Universities/National Institutions.
- Candidates allotted a seat in the 3rd/Mop Up Round.
- Candidates who have not registered in any of the Previous 3 Rounds.
- Candidates who are resigned from the allotted seats in the 2nd Round beyond the permissible period of exit (i.e., 3 days prior to the commencement of the 3rd Round).