Baba Vishwanath Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is certified by the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India, and National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM. New Delhi and college is affiliated with Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur.
It also features a mobile clinic where medical students can learn Ayurvedic treatment in both urban and rural settings. Yoga classes, games, medical camps, and all-India tours are among the extracurricular activities offered on a regular basis.
Baba Vishwanath Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital promotes students’ overall development. The faculty at Baba Vishwanath Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is drawn from the greatest Ayurvedic medical colleges in the country, including Banaras Hindu University, National Institute of Ayurveda, and others.
Baba Vishwanath Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is dedicated to preparing students for employment by offering skill-based value enhancements. Career potential and work readiness are enhanced by curriculum that is matched with industry needs.
|Popular Name||Baba Vishwanath Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital|
|UG Entrance Exam||NEET Exam by NTA|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Affiliated With||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur|
|Aid Status||Private College|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Contact|| Address: Martinganj , Azamgarh, U.P. – 223224 |
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Approval & Aid Status
- Affiliation: Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur
- Approval: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status: Private
- A 60-bed hospital with all the necessary facilities for student instruction and training.
- Classroom is equipped with modern teaching aids.
- A lush green, environmentally friendly college campus
- There are 14 distinct departments, each with its own laboratory, museum, and departmental library.
- Every department is equipped with state-of-the-art teaching materials.
- All laboratories are well-equipped with contemporary equipment and instruments, and there is a separate well-established Pharmacy that follows NCISM guidelines and is supervised by experts and experienced personnel.
- A separate library subscribes to a large number of medical journals, publications, and periodicals, as well as the books that are required.
- Herbal Garden
- to keep up with Separately appointed law enforcement and administrative personnel
- With an anti-ragging committee, the campus is ragging-free.
- Wi-Fi is available on campus.
- Both the Boys and Girls Hostels are located on campus.
- Available 24 x7, energy with solar power as a backup.
- Available 24 x 7, The water is provided by a bore well with a water purifier and a cooler.
- Cleaning staff is available 24 x 7
- On campus, there are both indoor and outdoor game facilities.
- On campus, there is a well-equipped gymnasium.
- There is a mess in the hostel and a canteen in the college.
- Facilities for staff quarters are available.
- Prasutiand Stri Roga
- Bal Roga
- Yoga Section (Swasth Rakhshan)
Course Offered & Intake Capacity
The Institute offers Bachelor of Ayurveda in Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) course
|BAMS||5.5 Years (Including 1 Year Internship)||60|
This option will inform you about the BAMS Syllabus
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
This section will provide you with information about BAMS Internship.
|Sl. No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
|BAMS||2, 04,600/- per Annum|
Note: The above mentioned fee may vary from the actual and subject to change. To know the updated fee structure, Candidates are requested to connect with the Counselling Expert at Admission Helpline No. 9289495501.
|Qualification||Candidates must pass their (10+2) or its equivalent examination.|
|Minimum Aggregate Marks||Minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.|
|Reserved Category Students||Reserved category students in 10+2 shall be given relaxation in marks as per the rules.|
|Entrance Exam||NEET Entrance Exam|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cut-Off 2023
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Baba Vishwanath Ayurvedic Medical college and Hospital Centre Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Five Round|
Baba Vishwanath Ayurvedic Medical college and Hospital
- Address: Martinganj , Azamgarh, U.P. – 223224
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Email: email@example.com
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH Counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over a year of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush Counselling Process 2023
- Step 1: Go to the Official Website Visit the official website for Uttar Pradesh AYUSH Counselling 2023.
- Step 2: Click on Registration Click on the “Registration” or “New Candidate Registration” link.
- Step 3: Fill Personal Details Enter your name, date of birth, gender, contact number, email, etc.
- Step 4: Get Login Credentials Receive your registration number and password.
- Step 5: Upload Documents Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Step 6: Pay the Fee Submit the registration fee online.
- Step 7: Submit the Form Review the information and submit the registration form.
- Step 8: Print Confirmation Page Print the confirmation page for future reference.
- Step 9: Choose Colleges & Courses Later, choose your preferred colleges and courses from available options.
- Step 10: Attend Document Verification Attend the document verification at designated centers.
- Step 11: Get Seat Allotment Based on merit and choices, seats will be allotted.
Non Refundable Registration Fees
Candidates must pay non-refundable counseling registration fees online for all rounds (First, Second, Mop Up, and Stray Vacancy). Payment will only be accepted online.
|For Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes||Rs. 1500|
|For the remaining other candidates||Rs. 2000|
Online Security Money Payment
Candidates must pay security money online to participate in the counselling process for seat allotment for UP Ayush undergraduate course in Govt/ Private (Ayurvedic, Unani, Homoeopathy) Medical Colleges.
|For Government Colleges Only||Rs. 20,000|
|For Private Colleges Only||Rs. 50,000|
|For Govt & Private Colleges Both||Rs. 50,000|
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website and click on the “Registration” or “New Candidate Registration” link.
- Fill in your personal details like name, date of birth, contact information, etc.
- Create an account and receive your login credentials (registration number and password) for future access.
Step 2: Document Upload
- Log in to your account using the provided credentials.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents, such as educational certificates, identity proof, photographs, and signatures.
- Ensure the documents are in the prescribed format and meet the specified size requirements.
Step 3: Fee Payment
- Pay the counseling fee through the available online payment options.
- Follow the instructions provided on the website for the exact fee amount and acceptable payment methods.
Step 4: Choice Filling
- After successful registration and fee payment, you can proceed with choice filling.
- Log in to your account and select your preferred colleges and courses from the available options.
- Prioritize your choices based on your preferences.
Step 5: Seat Allotment
- Seat allotment will be done based on your merit, choices, and the availability of seats in the preferred colleges.
- The allotment results will be published on the official website.
Step 6: Document Verification
- Shortlisted candidates must attend the document verification process at designated centers as per the schedule provided.
- Carry the original documents along with their photocopies for verification.
Step 7: Confirmation of Admission
- After successful document verification, candidates need to confirm their admission to the allotted college.
- Follow the college guidelines and pay the required admission fee within the specified time frame.
Step 8: Reporting to College
- Once the admission is confirmed, report to the allotted college within the given period.
- Complete the necessary admission formalities and begin the academic session as per the college schedule.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush Counselling Document Required 2023
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate & Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2023 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2023 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttar Pradesh candidates only).
- Sub Category Certificate, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/ Voter card etc)
What is the official website for Baba Vishwanath Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?
The official website for Baba Vishwanath Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is http://bvamch.com/.
What is the cutoff for BAMS in UP?
The National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET) is the single entrance exam used to grant admission to all UG medical courses in India. Aspirants must meet the BAMS cutoff 2023 in order to be admitted to the AYUSH course. According to the most recent information, the NEET BAMS qualifying cutoff of 2023 is the minimum score required to pass the entrance exam and BAMS cutoff of NEET 2023, on the other hand, is the last rank at which admission is granted. The general category BAMS NEET 2023 cutoff percentile is 50, and the SC/ST/OBC category is 40.
How is BAMS Counselling done?
The authorities will conduct BAMS 2023 counselling round based on the candidate’s NEET 2023 score. Candidates who score higher than the cutoff marks will be able to participate in the counselling round.
There will be a maximum of two rounds for BAMS admission. There will be one round for option entry and a second round for offline counselling. If there are any open seats for ayurvedic admission, there may be a mop-up round. However, the majority of government quotas and private seats will be filled in two rounds. You can also apply for direct admissions via management quotas.
How many BAMS seats are available in Baba Vishwanath Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?
This College has a intake capacity of 60 candidates.
What is the BAMS course fee in Baba Vishwanath Ayurvedic Medical College?
Rs. 2,04,600/- is the BAMS annual fee in Baba Vishwanath Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital.