Baba Vishwanath Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is certified by the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India, and CCIM New Delhi.
It also features a mobile clinic where medical students can learn Ayurvedic treatment in both urban and rural settings. Yoga classes, games, medical camps, and all-India tours are among the extracurricular activities offered on a regular basis.
Baba Vishwanath Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital promotes students’ overall development. The faculty at Baba Vishwanath Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is drawn from the greatest Ayurvedic medical colleges in the country, including Banaras Hindu University, National Institute of Ayurveda, and others.
Career potential and work readiness are enhanced by curriculum that is matched with industry needs.
Baba Vishwanath Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is dedicated to preparing students for employment by offering skill-based value enhancements.
Baba Vishwanath Ayurvedic Medical College Azamgarh Highlights
Baba Vishwanath Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, facts in brief:
|Popular Name||Baba Vishwanath Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital|
|UG Entrance Exam||NEET Exam by NTA|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicine, AYUSH Ministry|
|Aid Status||Private College|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Contact|| Martinganj , Azamgarh, U.P. – 223224 |
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Email: [email protected]
- A 60-bed hospital with all the necessary facilities for student instruction and training.
- Classroom is equipped with modern teaching aids.
- A lush green, environmentally friendly college campus
- There are 14 distinct departments, each with its own laboratory, museum, and departmental library.
- Every department is equipped with state-of-the-art teaching materials.
- All laboratories are well-equipped with contemporary equipment and instruments, and there is a separate well-established Pharmacy that follows CCIM guidelines and is supervised by experts and experienced personnel.
- A separate library subscribes to a large number of medical journals, publications, and periodicals, as well as the books that are required.
- Herbal Garden
- to keep up with Separately appointed law enforcement and administrative personnel
- With an anti-ragging committee, the campus is ragging-free.
- Wi-Fi is available on campus.
- Both the Boys and Girls Hostels are located on campus.
- Available 24 x7, energy with solar power as a backup.
- Available 24 x 7, The water is provided by a bore well with a water purifier and a cooler.
- Cleaning staff is available 24 x 7
- On campus, there are both indoor and outdoor game facilities.
- On campus, there is a well-equipped gymnasium.
- There is a mess in the hostel and a canteen in the college.
- Facilities for staff quarters are available.
- Prasutiand Stri Roga
- Bal Roga
- Yoga Section (Swasth Rakhshan)
The Institute offers Bachelor of Ayurveda in Medicine and Surgery (B A M S) course of –
|5 and 1/2 years duration||Includes one year of compulsory internship.|
The B.A.M.S. Degree is 5 years and 6 months course consisting the following pattern –
- First Year – 12 months.
- Second Year – 12 months.
- Third Year – 12 months.
- Fourth Year – 18 months.
- Internship – 12 months.
Intake capacity permitted by CCIM is around 60 students per year.
This option will inform you about the BAMS Syllabus
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
This selection will provide you with information about BAMS Internship.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
As per the rules of C.C.I.M., New Delhi & UP government:
|Course fee||2, 04,600/- per Annum (applicable for one academic session)|
|Examination fee||As decided by the University.|
|Security Money||25,000/- one time at the time of admission (Refundable after completion of Course).|
|Other fee||As decided by College Management.|
|Hostel fee||Charges of hostel room is||Residence and mess charge||Rs.60, 000/- Per Student Per Annum (including food).|
The College Cut-off is the minimum score required for admission to a college or university set by the selection board. Based on the Cutoff scores, a merit list will be created. Cutoffs for various courses must be met by applicants who apply to the Institute.
In order to proceed with the admission procedure, candidates must get at least a qualifying percentage in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be selected for AIQ and state counseling, SC/ ST/ OBC candidates must achieve marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile.
For those in the UR category, a score of at least 50th percentile is required.
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Baba Vishwanath Ayurvedic Medical college and Hospital
Martinganj , Azamgarh, U.P. – 223224
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Email: [email protected]
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
Thorough that BAMS Admission Consultant guides students on Ayush counseling & top Ayurvedic colleges criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH Counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over a year of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Passed the 12th grade with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) subjects. To appear in the admission examination, you must have a minimum of 50% in each of the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
NEET Exam or any other examination as determined by the Central or State Government.
The Central Government (for 15% of seats for all India students) and State Governments undertake counseling (for the rest 85 percent seats for Uttar Pradesh students).
Meet all eligibility criteria for admission procedure to follow:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website http://ugcounselling.ayushup.in/.
- Candidates will need their NEET-UG roll number and DOB to register and will follow the instructions on the page.
- Following that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration information will be shown.
- There will be a registration number for each individual applicant after the registration process is done..
- All students participating in counseling for admission to the Ayush UG course based on NEET UG 2022 merit will be required to register online on the website.
- Each student will be charged Rs 2000/- (Rupees two thousand only) as a registration fee through the online registration process.
- The registration cost will be paid through the portal using internet banking.
- Studentsassigned in Government Ayurvedic/Unani/Homeopathy Medical Colleges through counseling for admission to AYUSH UG programmes on the basis of NEET UG 2022 merit would receive Rs 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand) as security money.
- Rs 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only) for private Ayurvedic/Unani/Homeopathy Medical Colleges, written in favor of Nationalized Bank’s Bank Draft “NIDESHAK AYURVEDIC & UNANI SEWA UP LKO” and PAYABLE AT LUCKNOW.
- Make a CTS demand draft of Rs 50,000 (refundable security amount) from a Government bank in favor of NIDESHAK AYURVEDIC & UNANI SEWA UP LKO payable at Lucknow.
Choice filling: Depositing the Security Money (Equity Amount) prior to the Choice Filling (Option) will be required; otherwise, you will not be permitted to participate in the Choice Filling (Option).
Report: After allotment, those students who would take admission in the respective colleges will get their earnest money returned to them by the individual college. After allotment, a candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited if he or she does not enroll in the course.
Counseling Process Rounds:
In the first and second rounds, the counseling procedure will take place. The candidate must take admission on the assigned seat from the first round; if the candidate does not take admission after allotment, the candidate’s security money will be forfeited. Only after depositing the security money again would such candidates be eligible for the second round of counseling.
Candidates who were not allocated/admitted in the first round will be permitted to participate in the second round of counseling and will not be required to deposit the security money. The candidate has the option to reshuffle (upgrade) his or her seat from the first to the second round of counseling.
The previously allotted seat will be empty and allotted to any other eligible applicant after the reshuffle (upgrade) after the second round of counseling; if no reshuffle (upgrade) occurs, the candidate’s seat will remain the same. Candidates who are assigned a seat in the first round and then participate in the second round of counseling, where they are reassigned to the seat they were assigned in the first round, will be re-assigned following the second round of counseling. You must finish the application process. Otherwise, his/her candidature will be considered terminated, and the vacant seat will be filled by a mop-up round.
Rules for Reshuffle (Upgrade):
After the first counseling, the upgrade procedure will be finished;
If a candidate upgrades any college from the possibilities picked by him, he will be required to enroll in the upgraded college.
Only vertical and horizontal reservations will be used to upgrade the applicant.
If the candidate does not enroll in the upgraded college within the specified time, his or her candidature for both seats will be terminated. In this situation, the candidate’s claim to any seat will be rejected, and the candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited.
Upgrade Procedure: Candidates admitted to government and private sector colleges, as well as those who were not granted a seat from the option they filled out during first counseling, would be offered the opportunity to upgrade to a seat from the option they filled out.
Candidates who were assigned a seat in the initial counseling but did not arrive at the time of record verification will not be offered the option to upgrade.
Only once the candidate’s records have been verified will he or she be admitted.
If an applicant is upgraded from a private sector college to a government institution, the candidate’s earnest money will be returned to them through the college to which they were admitted.
If an applicant enrolled to a private sector college is upgraded to a seat, the college offering admission against the seat given in the prior college must repay the total amount charged to the individual.
Only those applicants who provide the upgradation form/declaration form available on the website at the time of record verification will be offered the opportunity to upgrade.
The candidate will get information about the upgrade on the website and via the e-mail address provided by the candidate at the time of registration.
Mopup Round Allocation: Following the second round of counseling, the remaining seats in AYUSH disciplines in the public and private sectors will be filled through the mop-up round. At Government National Homeopathic Medical College, Near Hahnemann Square, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, the process of allotment/admission will be done by counseling and a measure-up round of both chakras.
The candidates listed below are eligible for the Mopup Round
(1) It will be required for qualifying candidates of NEET 2022 to register on the respective website and pay Rs.2000/registration fee through an online approach in order to participate in the measurement up round. Candidates who have already registered but have not gotten an allotment must register again by paying the registration fee, but they will not be required to pay any earnest money.
Only those candidates who have not been allotted a seat in the first or second round of counseling, or who have taken admission in private sector AYUSH courses (Ayurveda colleges from the first round of counseling and have been admitted, will be eligible for the measurement round. If the candidate wishes to withdraw from the seat, he or she must do so two days prior to the second round of counseling registration (for example, if the registration of the second round of counseling starts from 03.03.2022, then the candidate will take his seat on 01.03.2022 till 4:00 PM). After subtracting 50% from the security money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
(2) The candidate admitted in the first round of counseling will not be allowed to vacate the seat once the state’s second round of counseling is completed. However, if two days before the mop-up round (for example, if mop-up round counseling registration begins on the 30th of March), After subtracting 50% from the Security Money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
Candidates who have taken admission and then quit will be required to re-deposit 50% of their earnest money deposited in order to participate in counseling again.
The admission process will be completed on the spot after allotment.
This allowance will not allow any reshuffles.
Allotment will be based only on the production of original certificates by applicants who are competing in the mop-up round. The candidate’s candidature will be cancelled if he or she fails to produce original certificates.
Candidates will not be able to modify/re-allot the college in the same course during the special allotment (mop-up round), but they will be able to change the course/mode. The admission process for students who are participating in the mop-up round will take place at the allotment site.
To complete the requirements, candidates who are offered a place at this College will be required to submit the following documents.
- Admit Card of NEET examination.
- Counseling Letter.
- Allotment Letter.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C): No admission allowed without a valid T.C. duly countersigned by competent educational authority.
- Character certificate
- Certificate of DOB (Copy of High School Certificate).
- Migration Certificate: Applicable to students coming from other State / University.
- Passport size Photographs (12 Copies + 6 Copies Stamp size).
- All certificates of examinations passed (Only original Certificate/Marks sheet/documents will be produced at the time of admission.
What is the official website for Baba Vishwanath Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?
How do I get admission into the Baba Vishwanath Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?
Admission is based on the NEET score as determined by the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training UP.
Is Baba Vishwanath Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital a govt/private college?
Baba Vishwanath Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is a private college.
How many seats are available in Baba Vishwanath Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?
This College has a intake capacity of 60 candidates.
What is the BAMS admission fee for this college?
Rs. 2,04,600/- is the BAMS admission fee for Baba Vishwanath Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital.