Aditya Bahuuddeshiya Sanstha’s Aditya Ayurved College is a well-known Private Ayurvedic College in Maharashtra. The college, popularly known as Aditya Ayurved College Beed, was established in 2007 to provide students with the best Ayurvedic service. Aditya Bahuuddeshiya Sanstha’s Aditya Ayurved College & Research Center Beed is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences in Nashik and is recognized by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
Established with the vision of providing quality education and producing competent Ayurvedic professionals, Aditya Ayurved College offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Ayurveda. The college is affiliated with a recognized university and follows a comprehensive curriculum that encompasses theoretical knowledge, practical training, and clinical experience.
Aditya Ayurved College also encourages research and innovation in the field of Ayurveda. It provides opportunities for students and faculty members to engage in research projects, explore new treatment modalities, and contribute to the advancement of Ayurvedic knowledge. The college organizes seminars, workshops, and conferences where experts from various disciplines share their insights and exchange ideas, fostering a culture of continuous learning and growth.
Let’s see the facts about Aditya Bahuuddeshiya Sanstha’s Aditya Ayurved College
|College Name||Aditya Bahuuddeshiya Sanstha’s Aditya Ayurved College|
|Popular Name||Aditya Ayurved College Beed|
|Affiliated with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA (once a year)|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Maharashtra|
|Contact||Address: Pimpalner Road, Nalwandi Naka, Dist. Beed – 431122.|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Affiliation, Recognition, and Status
- Affiliation: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Recognition: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM
- Status: Private
- Herbal garden
Faculty & Staff
- Aditya Bahuuddeshiya Sanstha’s Aditya Ayurved College boasts a highly qualified and dedicated team of faculty and staff members. They play a crucial role in imparting knowledge, providing guidance, and ensuring the smooth functioning of the college. The faculty and staff collectively contribute to creating a nurturing environment for students to excel in their studies and professional growth.
- The faculty members at Aditya Ayurved College are renowned experts in their respective fields of Ayurveda. They possess extensive knowledge and experience, which they bring to the classrooms and clinical settings. With their deep understanding of Ayurvedic principles and practices, they provide comprehensive and engaging instruction to the students.
- The faculty members adopt innovative teaching methods to facilitate effective learning. They incorporate interactive discussions, case studies, practical demonstrations, and research projects to enhance the students’ understanding and practical skills. The faculty’s commitment to excellence and their passion for Ayurveda inspire and motivate students to explore the depths of this ancient healing system.
- The college also has a supportive team of administrative staff who ensure the smooth day-to-day operations of the institution. From managing admissions and student records to coordinating events and maintaining infrastructure, the administrative staff plays a crucial role in creating a conducive learning environment. They provide assistance and support to both students and faculty members, ensuring that the college functions efficiently.
- Moreover, the faculty and staff at Aditya Ayurved College are not only committed to academic excellence but also to the holistic development of the students. They act as mentors and advisors, providing guidance and support to help students navigate their educational journey and make informed career choices. The faculty and staff members are approachable and readily available to address the students’ concerns, fostering a supportive and nurturing atmosphere.
- Furthermore, the college encourages the faculty and staff to engage in professional development activities. They are encouraged to attend conferences, workshops, and training programs to stay updated with the latest developments in Ayurvedic medicine. This commitment to continuous learning enables the faculty and staff to provide the students with the most current and relevant knowledge and skills.
Course Offered And Seat Intake
Aditya Bahuuddeshiya Sanstha’s Aditya Ayurved College & Research Center offers UG Degree Course.
|BAMS||5 ½ years||50|
We will inform you about the BAMS Syllabus in this section.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
This section will inform you about BAMS Internship.
|Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|Shalya||One month||Two months|
|Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
For UG Courses
|Entrance Exam:||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||At least 17 years old|
|Qualifications||To apply, applicants must have passed the 10+2 exam or an equivalent examination from a recognized educational institution.|
Applicants must have a minimum of 50 % marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as required subjects, with 40 % marks for SC/ST applicants and 45 % marks for PwD students. For international students, a comparable qualification that has been authorized by the institution will be accepted.
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cut-Off 2023
|Category||Percentile||NEET cut-off marks 2022||NEET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 -130||720-137|
|OBC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|SC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|ST||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|UR / EWS &PH||45th Percentile||136 -121||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120 -108||120-107|
Aditya Bahuuddeshiya Sanstha’s Aditya Ayurved College Cut-Off 2023
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Aditya Bahuuddeshiya Sanstha’s Aditya Ayurved College|
Aditya Bahuuddeshiya Sanstha’s Aditya Ayurved College
- Address: Pimpalner Road, Nalwandi Naka, Dist. Beed – 431122.
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission to Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge of the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
NEET Counseling Experts have designed user-friendly tools to help students figure out what they want to do with their lives. To receive support throughout the NEET Counseling process and until individuals are accepted into their selected medical college.
AYUSH counseling experts
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offers their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Maharashtra Ayush Counseling Process
- Visit the official website of the Maharashtra Directorate of Medical Education and Research.
- Candidates who have been found eligible during document verification and obtained an Acknowledgement of Document Verification can fill out the Preference Form at https://cetcell.mahacet.org/.
- Log in using your Application Number/Username, Password, and Document Verification Code.
Choice Filling & Locking
- The Preference Form will be displayed after logging in.
- Fill in a minimum of one preference and a maximum of 300 preferences.
- Each TAB displays 100 preferences, one after the other.
- Click “SAVE Preferences” after entering 100 preferences to display the next TAB.
- Once all preferences are entered, click “Lock Preferences” to complete the Preference Form.
- Double-check your preferences before locking as they cannot be updated once submitted.
- Click “FINISH” on the final TAB and verify all preferences using the checkboxes before locking.
Print Preference Form
- After submitting the form, print a copy of the Preference Form for your reference.
- Do not submit a copy of the Preference Form to the counseling office.
Seat Matrix and College Choice
Check the seat matrix table to verify if the specific college code is available for the desired course in the College/Institute.
- Save preferences every ten minutes to avoid session expiration.
- Plan your preferences in advance as you cannot change them once locked.
- Be aware of the tuition costs, additional fees, and terms and conditions of the preferred colleges by checking the respective websites.
Status Retention Form Submission
- If allocated a seat and wish to participate in the next/following rounds, do not complete the Status Retention Form.
- If not interested in further rounds, complete the Status Retention Form.
- Institutes should not force candidates to fill out the Status Retention Form.
- If you wish to participate, report to the allotted college on the prescribed schedule according to the seat allotment.
- Provide the original documents and photocopies as required.
For UG Courses
- Nationality, a valid passport, a domicile certificate, or an HSC/12th-grade school leaving certificate are all required. stating the candidate’s nationality as “Indian”
- Age Certificate (S.S.C. Passing Certificate)
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Bank Details
- MCIM Registration Certificate / MCIM fee Receipt in case of out-of-state candidates.
- Copy of Downloaded Online Application form of Competent Authority, Maharashtra.
- Any Photo ID proof. (Aadhar card, Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Voter ID).
Is Aditya Bahuuddeshiya Sanstha’s Aditya Ayurved College & Research Center a private institution?
Yes, Aditya Bahuuddeshiya Sanstha’s Aditya Ayurved College & Research Center is a private Ayurvedic institution.
Which university is affiliated with Aditya Bahuuddeshiya Sanstha’s Aditya Ayurved College & Research Center?
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik (MUHS, Nashik).
Who manages Aditya Ayurved College & Research Center?
Aditya Bahuuddeshiya Sanstha manages Aditya Ayurved College & Research Center.
What is the location of Aditya Bahuuddeshiya Sanstha’s Aditya Ayurved College & Research Center?
Pimpalner Road, Nalwandi Naka, Dist. Beed – 431122.
When was Aditya Ayurved College & Research Center founded?
Aditya Bahuuddeshiya Sanstha’s Aditya Ayurved College & Research Center was founded in 1991.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
This Institute has 50 students seats available for the BAMS course.
How can I enroll for admission into Aditya Ayurved College & Research Center?
To enroll in Aditya Ayurved College & Research Center, students must perform well on the NEET exam.