The first round of choice filling for the AYUSH (Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani, Homoeopathy) under-graduate courses (2022-2023) online counselling will be completed until November 15, 2022. To submit their choices, candidates must first register online at www.aaccc.gov.in.
Candidates taking part in AYUSH Counselling 2022 should carefully review the Seat Matrix. Candidates should be aware that the allocation of seats to registered candidates will be based solely on merit and the choices they make on the option form.
According to the official notice, “Due to numerous inquiries from candidates regarding the types of counselling available on the AACCC-UG candidate portal for submitting choices (seats) under the National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA), Jaipur, Rajasthan, the AACCC, M/o Ayush has decided to extend the Registration and Choice filling period until November 15th, 2022. Furthermore, the registration unlocking facility will be extended until 12:00 PM on November 15, 2022.”
Candidates are advised to visit the College website or contact the College Authorities directly if they have any questions about the above information before making their selections. Choices that have been locked cannot be changed, and any request to tinker with them will be denied.
How to fill Choice: Ayush Counselling 2022
- Visit the official website – aaccc.gov.in
- Then, on the homepage, click on the online registration link.
- A new login page will open automatically, allowing you to register with the requested credentials and generate your login credentials.
- Log in using your credentials.
- Ayush NEET UG Counseling Round 1 Application Form will appear on the screen.
- Round 1 of Ayush NEET UG Counseling The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill in the choices, carefully cross-check them, lock them, and then submit your selections.
- If necessary, print out the application form.
Important Factors to Remember While Choice Filling
- For National Eligibility Cumulative Entrance Test (NEET) registration, use the mobile number and e-mail address provided on the NTA website. For choice-filling, use a laptop or computer (do not use mobile phone).
- Once the options have been locked, they cannot be unlocked, not even by the AACCC (Ayush Admissions Central Counselling Committee). As a result, candidates should only lock their choices after ensuring that everything is correct. Submit your selections on time, rather than at the last minute.
- Candidates can enter as many options as they want in the order of their preference, and then lock them.
- Before locking, the earlier choices can be changed. If the candidate does not lock the options, they will be locked automatically at the scheduled time. Following that, processing and allotment would take place.
- Candidates seeking advancement should do new choice-filling regardless of the round.
- Those who did not receive a seat after registering for the first round are not required to register for the second round. Candidates who did not receive a seat in the first or second rounds are not required to register for the mop-up. However, they must submit their selections. The stray vacancy round does not require registration.
- The registration form should be downloaded and saved from the website. Certain institutes may request the form during the admissions process.
List Of Institutes as per NEET Choices:
Change the order of your college preferences based on your priorities and interests in colleges and branches.
AIQ BAMS ( Top to Low, as per choice of NEET 2021 selected Candidates)
|1||Govt. Ayurveda Medical College, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|2||MMM Govt. Ay. Mahavidyalaya, Udaipur, Rajasthan|
|3||Ch. Brahm Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan, Najafgarh, New Delhi|
|4||Govt. Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh|
|5||University College of Ayurved, DR S R Rajasthan Ayurveda University, Jodhpur, Rajasthan|
|6||Government Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Patna, Bihar|
|7||S.R.M. Government Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Bareilly,Uttar Pradesh|
|8||Shri Krishna Govt. Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Kurukshetra, Haryana|
|9||JB Roy State Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata, West Bengal|
|10||Government Akhandananda Ayurveda Medical College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat|
|11||RA Podar Ayurved Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|12||State Model Institute of Ayurved Sciences Kolavada, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.|
|13||Govt. Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Government Ayurveda College, Vadodara, Gujarat|
|14||Govt. Seth JP Ayurveda Medical College, Bhavnagar, Gujarat|
|15||Government Ayurved Medical College, Patiala, Punjab|
|16||Rishikul Govt. PG Ayurvedic College, Haridwar, Uttarakhand|
|17||Rajiv Gandhi Government Post Graduate Ayurvedic College, Paprola, Himachal Pradesh|
|18||Govt. Ayurveda Medical College, Junagarh, Gujarat|
|19||Lalit Hari State P.G. Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Pilibhit, Uttar Pradesh|
|20||Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Smarak Government Ayurvedic College and Hospital , Handia Prayagraj UP|
|21||Bundelkhand Govt. Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh|
|22||Government Ayurved Medical College, Bangalore, Karnataka|
|23||Swami Kalyandev Government Ayurved College, Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh|
|24||Government Ayurved College and Hospital, Banda, Uttar Pradesh|
|25||Shri Maru Singh Memorial Institute of Ayurved, Sonipat , Haryana.|
|26||Faculty of Ayurveda, Uttarakhand Ayurved University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand|
|27||Govt. Ayurved Medical College, Haridwar, Uttarakhand|
|28||Pt. Khushilal Sharma, Government Ayurved College, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|29||Government Dhanwantri Ayurveda College, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh|
|30||Govt. Astanga Ayurvda Mahavidyalaya, Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|31||Government Ayurved College and Hospital, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh|
|32||Government Ayurved College, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh|
|33||Govt. Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Nagpur, Maharashtra|
|34||Dr. B R K R Government Ayurveda College, Hyderabad, Telangana|
|35||Government Ayurveda College, Nanded, Maharashtra|
|36||Gopabandhu Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Puri, Odisha|
|37||Government Ayurved College and Hospital, Jalgaon, Maharashtra|
|38||Government Ayurveda Medical College, Osmanabad, Maharashtra|
|39||Government Ayurved College, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh|
|40||Govt. Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital, Mysore, Karantaka|
|41||Government Ayurved College, Jalukbari, Guwahati, Assam|
|42||Government Ayurveda college and Hospital, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh|
|43||Pt. Shivnath Shastri Govt. Auto. Ayurved College and Hospital, Burhanpur, Madhya Pradesh|
|44||Govt. Ayurveda College, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala|
|45||Government Ayurved College, Bolangir, Odisha|
|46||Rajiv Gandhi Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital, Chalakkara, New Mahe, Ut Of Puducherry|
|47||KATS Ayurved Medical College, Ganjam, Orissa|
|48||Taranath Govt. Ayurved College, Bellary, Karnataka|
|49||Govt. Ayurveda College, Ernakulam, Kerala|
|50||Govt. Ayurveda Medical College and Teaching Hospital, Shimoga, Karnataka|
|51||Dr.NR Sastry Govt. Ayurvedic College, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh|
|52||Anantha Laxmi Govt. Ayurved College, Warangal, Telangana|
|53||Government Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital, Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu|
|54||Govt Ayurveda College, Kannur, Kerala|
|55||Rajkiya Ayodhya Shivkumar Ayurved College and Hospital, Begusarai, Bihar|
|56||Shri Narayan Prasad Awasthy Govt. Ayurved College, Raipur, Chhattisgarh|
Expertise AYUSH (BAMS|BHMS|BUMS|BSMS) Counselling
If you are unable to choose the right college/ institute based on your NEET score or unsure about your studies, we can assist you. Also, choice filling is a very sensitive round where most of the candidates make mistakes. Admission Counselling Expert, can assist you in filling that gap and giving you a significant advantage in finding the institute of your choice.
We as Ayush Admission Counselling Expert with an experience of over 12 Years with a dedicated team will make the process of studying in desired courses as easy as possible for you. This will enable us to make a variety of suggestions for locations and universities. More discussions will help you choose between them and narrow them down to the best mix of safe, moderate, and ambitious options. We provide our expert counselling service so that even candidates with low scores and low budget can secure admission.
Book a free counselling session with one of our Admission Counselling Experts to learn about the proper procedures for gaining admission to a government or private Ayush College (Click Here). You can also directly connect with the expert at our Admission Helpline No. 9289495501.