Uttar Pradesh Ayush Mop Up Round is the process of counselling for seat allocation in Ayush colleges by UP states against reverted seats from the 85% State Quota and 15% All India Quota. This round is only for candidates who did not receive seats in rounds 1 and 2. This does not apply to candidates who have already been assigned seats. Candidates who qualify but do not receive a seat in round 1 or round 2 are automatically eligible for the Mop Up round. For this round, you must complete a separate form.
The Uttar Pradesh Counselling Authority has announced the date for the Mop Up round, which will take place from February 20th to February 21st, 2023. Candidates can register or login for counselling on the official website at https://www.upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in/.
Mop Up Round Counselling Dates
|Date of Online Registration and Deposit of Security Money||20-02-2023 (10 AM) to 21-02-2023 (11:59 PM)|
|Publication of State Merit List||23-02-2023 till (5:00 PM)|
|Online Choice Filling Date||24-02-2023 to 25-02-2023 till 11:59 PM|
|Publication Of Seat Allocation||25-02-2023 till (5:00 PM)|
|Date of verification of original documents at Nodal Center||01-03-2023 (10:00 AM) to 02-03-2023|
|Last date for Downloading Allotment and Admission in Allotted Institute||02-03-2023 to 04-03-2023 till (05:00 PM)|
Login Process For Mop Up Round
- Visit UP Ayush Counselling Official Website https://www.upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in/
- Click Registration and then click Ayush UG from drop down menu
- Enter your details such as Course, Roll Number, NEET Application Number
- Fill out the required information then Login.
Registration is available at the start of the first, second, and third rounds of UG Counseling, as specified in the Counseling Schedule. The registration facility will no longer be available under any circumstances after that. Furthermore, any registration request (for whatever reason) received after the registration deadline will not be considered. The Mop Up Round is no longer accepting new applications.
Eligibility For Mop Up Round
- NEET UG qualified candidates who have not registered in the 1st Round & 2nd Round.
- Candidates who have already registered, but were not allotted seats in the 1st Round & 2nd Round.
- The candidate registered in Round-1/Round 2 & availed of Free Exit.
- Candidates joined in the 1st Round allotted seat and submitted willingness for upgradation, but did not participate in the 2nd Round of counseling.
- Candidates joined the allotted seat in the 2nd Round and submitted willingness for up-gradation in the 3rd Round.
- Candidates who leave/resign the allotted seat in the 2nd Round, with forfeiture of Security money, three days before the commencement of the 3rd Round, can participate with payment of complete fees.
Counselling Process For Mop Up Round
- Uttar Pradesh Ayush UG Counseling Registration: Candidates who participated in the first and second rounds do not need to register again.
- The Counseling Fee payment includes a non-refundable Registration Fee and Security Money: Candidates who have already paid the counselling fee at the time of registration for the first and second rounds do not need to pay again.
- Choice filling and locking: Candidates must fill out a Preference Form after completing the application form and depositing the security fee. They will be required to provide the course-college options for which they wish to apply. There is no limit to the number of options a candidate may select on the preference form. Candidates are advised, however, to review the college’s fee structure as well as the curriculum of the course for which they intend to apply. Candidates must also lock the options that they have selected before the deadline to ensure that they have selected the correct options.
- Publication of Seat allotment list: The seat allotment list for various courses will be prepared by the state counselling authority based on the choices made by the candidates and their NEET scores. Selected candidates will have to decide whether or not to keep the seat that has been assigned to them. To do so, they must log in to their registered accounts on the UP Ayush Counselling website and select their option.
- Physical Reporting to the allotted college
Documents Required While Joining Allotted College
- Admit Cards for the NEET (UG)-2022 Exam issued by NTA.
- NEET (UG)-2022 Result/ Rank letter issued by NTA.
- Date of Birth Certificate (if 10th Standard Certificate does not bear the
- Class 10th passed Certificate
- Class 10+2 Passed Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
- Eight (8) Passport size photographs. (Same as affixed on the NEET (UG)-
- 2022/AACCC-UG counseling-2022 online application form).
- Provisional Allotment Letter generated online from the AACCC portal.
- Proof of identity (Aadhar/ PAN/ Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID )
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format as attached in Annexure-VI.
- Transfer Certificate from the last studied institution.
Who is eligible for UP Ayush Mop Up Round?
NEET UG qualified candidates who did not participate in the first and second rounds or Candidates who have already registered but were denied seats in the first and second rounds.
I want a call from this College
When will UP Ayush Mop Up Round counselling will start?
Online registration for new candidates and those who did not secure seats in the previous round will begin on February 20, 2023.
Do I have to register again in Mop Up round, If I already registered in previous round?
No, if a candidate has already registered in the first or second round, there is no need to register again in the Mop Up Round.
If I joined the Round-2 allotted seat but later changed my decision and want to exit, then am I eligible to participate in further counseling?
The candidate must withdraw/surrender from the respective institute three days prior to the start of the third/mop-up round, or the security money will be forfeited. If the candidate does not comply, he or she will be ineligible for future AYUSH counselling.
What will happen if a candidate does not join the 3rd round allotted institute?
Candidate who has been allotted a seat in 3rd / Mop up Round but does not report at the college shall Exit with Forfeiture. (i.e. The refundable security amount will not be refunded). Further, he/she will become ineligible for any other AYUSH counseling.