PBGM Medical College Bhopal is a well-known college dedicated to the study and practise of Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS). The institution, located in the dynamic city of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, is a centre of excellence in the field of naturopathy and yogic sciences, providing comprehensive instruction and practical training to promising students. The colleges is affiliated with Barkatullah University, Bhopal and also has the reco
PBGM Medical College, which was established in 2001 with the goal of promoting the ideas of natural medicine and holistic well-being, has emerged as the region’s premier hub for BNYS education. The college incorporates a harmonious blend of traditional therapeutic practices and current scientific methodologies that adhere to the principles of naturopathy and yogic sciences
The college campus offers a welcoming learning atmosphere with cutting-edge facilities, well-equipped laboratories, modern classrooms, and a dedicated yoga center. Students embark on a transformative educational journey with experienced and trained faculty members, obtaining in-depth knowledge of naturopathic concepts, yogic practices, and their application in patient treatment.
|College Name||PBGM Medical College Bhopal|
|Popular Name||PBGM Medical College, Bhopal|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Barkatullah University, Bhopal|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Category||BNYS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|Contact||Address: Aradhana Nagar, HP Petrol Pump Near BMHRC, Karond, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462038|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Barkatullah University, Bhopal
- Approved by: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status: Private
- Modern Classrooms: Equipped with audio-visual aids, the spacious classrooms offer a comfortable and interactive learning experience.
- Laboratories: State-of-the-art labs facilitate hands-on training in naturopathic therapies and diagnostic procedures.
- Yoga Center: A dedicated center for practicing and learning various yogic techniques under expert guidance.
- Library: The well-stocked library provides an extensive collection of books, journals, and digital resources related to naturopathy and yoga.
- Herbal Garden: Students can learn about medicinal plants and their uses in the college’s herbal garden.
- Hostel: On-campus accommodation options are available for outstation students, ensuring a safe and comfortable stay.
- Cafeteria: The hygienic cafeteria offers nutritious meals and refreshments for students and staff.
- Recreation and Sports: Facilities for recreation and sports promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Research Center: A dedicated center for conducting research projects in naturopathy and yogic sciences.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity: Campus-wide internet connectivity keeps students updated with the latest developments.
- Medical Facilities: On-campus medical services cater to the health needs of students and staff.
- Auditorium: A venue for organizing seminars, conferences, and guest lectures.
- Transportation: College-provided transportation facilitates commuting to clinical postings and off-campus activities.
Faculty and Staff
- PBGM Medical College, Bhopal, takes pride in its dedicated and experienced faculty and staff who play a crucial role in shaping the academic and clinical excellence of the institution. The college has a team of highly qualified and skilled educators who are committed to providing a transformative learning experience to the students pursuing Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS). The faculty members bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise in their respective fields, ensuring that students receive comprehensive and up-to-date education in naturopathy and yogic sciences.
- The faculty members are not only proficient educators but also passionate practitioners of naturopathy and yogic sciences. Their practical experience enriches the learning process as they impart insights into real-world patient care and therapeutic techniques. They mentor and guide students, encouraging them to delve into research and explore innovative approaches in natural healing.
- In addition to the faculty, the college is supported by a competent and dedicated staff comprising administrative personnel, lab technicians, and clinical staff. These individuals play a vital role in maintaining the smooth functioning of the college and ensuring that students have access to well-equipped laboratories, a comprehensive library, and other essential facilities.
- The collaborative efforts of the faculty and staff create a nurturing and supportive environment for students to flourish and excel in their academic pursuits. Their commitment to the principles of naturopathy and yogic sciences inspires students to embrace a holistic approach to healthcare and wellness.
Course Offered and Seat Intake
For UG Course
|BNYS||5.5 years (including 12 months mandatory internship)||—|
|First Year||Second Year||Third Year||Fourth Year|
|Human Anatomy-1||Pathology I & II||Forensic medicines and toxicology||Yoga Therapy|
|Human Physiology-1||Human Microbiology||Community Medicine||Hydrotherapy|
|Biochemistry||Yoga and Physical Culture-1||Psychology & Basic Psychiatry||Manipulative Therapy|
|Human Anatomy-2||Diagnostic Methods in Naturopath||Obstetrics & Gynecology||Chromotherapy & Magneto therapy|
|Human Physiology-2||Diagnostic Methods in Modern Medicine||Yoga & Physical Culture – II||Fasting & Diet Therapy|
|Philosophy of Nature cure I &||Basic Pharmacology||Nutrition & Herbology||Acupuncture, Acupressure, Reflexology, Reiki & Pranic healing|
|Philosophy & Practice of Yoga||–||Massage Chiropractors Osteopathy Aroma and Therapy||Physiotherapy|
|–||–||–||Minor Surgery, First Aid & Emergency Medicine|
|BNYS||Will Notified Soon|
|NEET Entrance Test||Applicants must have passed the NEET Entrance Test.|
As of December 31, 2020, the candidate must be 17 years old.
|Residency||Candidates must be residents of Madhya Pradesh.|
|Educational Qualification||Applicants must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as compulsory courses with a minimum of 50% marks.|
SC/ST candidates must have a minimum of 40% marks.PwD candidates must have a minimum of 45% marks.
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET Ayush 2023 Qualifying Percentile and Scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
PBGM Medical College, Bhopal Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Mop Up||Special Mop Up||Stray Round|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||PBGM Medical College, Bhopal|
PBGM Medical College, Bhopal
- Address: Aradhna Nagar In Front Of Hp Petrol Pump Near Bmhrc, Karond, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462038
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
BNYS College Predictor
BNYS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
We’re your trusted advisors on the road to achieving success in AYUSH courses. We understand the unique challenges that students face when navigating the world of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy courses. Our dedicated team of experts is here to provide you with personalized guidance, support, and insights to help you excel in your AYUSH education. Contact us today to begin your transformative journey towards a successful and fulfilling AYUSH education.
- NEET Counseling Experts: Our NEET Counselling Experts are here to provide you with invaluable guidance and support as you start your journey toward a successful medical career. From course selection to exam preparation strategies, our NEET Counselling Experts are committed to helping you achieve your goals with confidence.
- AYUSH counseling expert: Our Ayush Counselling Experts are well-versed in these disciplines and are here to provide you with personalized guidance tailored to your academic and career aspirations. Our team of experts is here to empower you with the knowledge and guidance necessary for a successful and fulfilling academic and professional journey.
Madhya Pradesh Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates must register on the MP Ayush government official website (http://ayush.mp.gov.in/) for online Counselling.
- Registration can be done online or at a kiosk.
- Candidates will receive a registration number and a one-time password (OTP) after successful registration.
Step 2: Registration fee
- Eligible applicants must pay a registration fee of Rs. 2000.
- The fee can be paid online.
- Candidates should keep the payment receipt for future reference.
Step 3: Seat matrix & merit list
- The Directorate of Medical Education (DME) will publish a list of participating universities and the number of seats available in each category.
- The MP NEET state merit list will be released along with the seat matrix.
Step 4: Choice filling & locking
- Candidates on the state merit list can fill out their preferred choices.
- Log in to the account created during registration to access the choice filling option.
- Fill all desired options to remain eligible for seat allocation.
- Lock the choices before the deadline to be considered for subsequent counselling rounds.
Step 5: Seat allotment list
- The DME will prepare the seat allotment list based on the applicant’s merit position and filled choices.
- The allotment list will be published on the official website.
Step 6: Document verification
- Candidates allocated a seat must report to the designated institute for document verification.
- Bring original certificates and two attested copies for verification.
- Pay the current year’s tuition fee to confirm acceptance.
- Failure to complete the document verification process may result in the seat being forfeited.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate & Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2023 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2023 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for MP candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Seat Allotment letter
Frequently Asked Question
Q:What is BNYS, and what does it entail at PBGM Medical College?
A:BNYS stands for Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences. At PBGM Medical College, the BNYS course is a comprehensive five-and-a-half-year undergraduate program that integrates the principles of naturopathy and yogic sciences to promote holistic health and wellness.
Q:Is PBGM Medical College affiliated with a recognized university for BNYS?
A:Yes, PBGM Medical College is affiliated with Barkatullah University, Bhopal by that governs the BNYS course curriculum and examinations.
Q:Is PBGM Medical College affiliated with a recognized university for BNYS?
Q:What are the eligibility criteria for admission to the BNYS course?
A: To be eligible for the BNYS course at PBGM Medical College, candidates must have completed their 10+2 education in the science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as core subjects. They must also meet the minimum required percentage in the qualifying examination.
Q:Is there an age limit for admission to the BNYS program?
A:Yes, candidates should be at least 17 years old as of the date of admission. There may also be upper age limits based on the specific college or university regulations.
Q:What is the duration of the BNYS course at PBGM Medical College?
A:The BNYS course at PBGM Medical College typically spans five and a half years, including academic education and a mandatory internship period.
Q:Does PBGM Medical College emphasize practical training in naturopathy and yogic sciences?
A:Yes, practical training is a crucial aspect of the BNYS course at PBGM Medical College. Students gain hands-on experience through clinical sessions, internships, and exposure to real patient cases.
Q:What modern facilities does PBGM Medical College offer to BNYS students?
A:PBGM Medical College provides modern amenities, including well-equipped classrooms, laboratories, a dedicated yoga center, a herbal garden, and a comprehensive library to support students’ academic and practical learning.