Hamsa Homoeopathy Medical College Hospital & Research Centre is a renowned organisation in the field of homoeopathy, committed to delivering high-quality instruction, promoting research, and offering caring medical care. The college, which combines old knowledge with recent developments in the study of homoeopathy, is a beacon of conventional healing and is situated in a peaceful, forward-thinking atmosphere.
The Hamsa Homoeopathy Medical College Hospital & Research Centre was established with the goal of promoting the concepts and usage of homoeopathy. It promotes a holistic approach to healthcare, concentrating on treating the patient as a whole and addressing not only the symptoms but also the underlying causes of illnesses. The school takes pleasure in providing prospective students with a transforming educational experience that develops them into knowledgeable and sympathetic homoeopathic practitioners.
The college campus boasts modern infrastructure, well-equipped laboratories, state-of-the-art classrooms, and a comprehensive library, providing students with a conducive learning environment. Under the guidance of experienced and dedicated faculty, students delve into the rich knowledge of homeopathic remedies and their application, gaining a deep understanding of patient care and management.
Telangana Ayush Counselling
|College Name||Hamsa Homeopathy Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre|
|Popular Name||HHMCH, Mulugu|
|Location||Mulugu, Telangana, India|
|Affiliation||Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences|
|Approval||National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact||Address: Opp ZPHS, Ksheerasagar (V), Mulugu (M), Siddipet (Dist) – 502279, Telangana, India |
Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences
- Approved by– National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi
- Aid Status– Private
- Class Room
- Herbal Garden
- College Bus
- Hom. Pharmacy
- Hom. Materia Medica
- Organon of Medicine
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- Obstetrician Gynecology
Faculty and Staff
The college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for the Hamsa Homeopathy Medical College Hospital & Research Centre is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s medical education standards. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe the best available scientific evidence for proper care.
- Reduce ineffective variety in value-based processes.
- Provide more sensible and practical behavior in relation to the subject taught.
- More emphasis is being placed on ongoing education.
- To encourage the optimal use of available resources.
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing
- To draw attention to the inadequacies of existing literature and to make recommendations for future study.
|BHMS||4.6 + 1 Year Internship||100|
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs used in the treatment of disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied, which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject exposes plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of a community or region members is concerned.|
Note: To know the exact bifurcation of fees, Kindly contact to our admission expert at 9289495501
|Nationality||Indian citizens are eligible to apply.|
|Age||The minimum age should be 17 years as of December 31, 2023.|
|Domicile||Applicants must be residents of Telangana state.|
|Academic Qualification||Must have completed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent in Physics, Chemistry,|
Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology, and English.
|Minimum Marks in Qualifying Exam||-OC category: Minimum 50% in science subjects.|
-BC, SC, and ST categories: Minimum 40% in science subjects.
-OC PWD category: Minimum 45% in science subjects.
|NEET UG Score||Must have qualified the NEET UG – 2023 examination.|
|Reservation Quota||No reservation quotas for SC/ST/BC/PWD categories under Management Quota.|
|Foreign Students / NRI Candidates||Eligible for admission to AYUSH Courses under Management Quota Category – C Seats.|
|Eligibility / Equivalence Certificate||Candidates with qualifications from universities or boards outside of Telangana|
must submit an Eligibility / Equivalence certificate from the respective authorities.
|Apply for Management Quota||Candidates who have applied for the Convener Quota must apply individually for|
consideration under the Management Quota.
NEET Cut-Off 2023
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut-Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET Ayush 2022-23 Cut Off
|Category||Percentile||NEET cut-off marks 2022||NEET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 -130||720-137|
|OBC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|SC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|ST||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|UR / EWS &PH||45th Percentile||136 -121||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120 -108||120-107|
MNR Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Hamsa Homeopathy Medical College Hospital & Research Centre|
Hamsa Homeopathy Medical College Hospital & Research Centre
- Address: Opp ZPHS, Ksheerasagar (V), Mulugu (M), Siddipet (Dist) – 502279, Telangana, India
- Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: http://www.hamsahomeopathy.org/
BHMS College Predictor
BHMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BHMS Admission Consultant
BHMS Admission Consultant are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BHMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BHMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Telangana Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official counseling website.
- Click on the “New Registration” or “Register” link.
- Fill in your personal details, such as name, date of birth, and contact information.
- Create a unique username and password for login purposes.
- Verify the entered information and submit the registration form.
Step 2: Document Verification
- After successful registration, you will receive a schedule for document verification.
- Visit the designated verification center on the specified date and time.
- Carry all the necessary documents, including NEET scorecard, educational certificates, and identity proof.
- Get your documents verified by the counseling authorities.
Step 3: Choice Filling
- After document verification, log in using your username and password.
- Access the list of available colleges and courses.
- Prioritize and select your preferred choices based on your NEET rank.
- Save and lock your choices before the deadline.
Step 4: Seat Allotment
- The counseling authority will conduct the seat allotment process based on your NEET rank and choices.
- You will receive an allotment letter indicating the college and course you have been allocated.
Step 5: Reporting to College
- If you are satisfied with the allotted seat, report to the allotted college within the given timeframe.
- Pay the required admission fees and complete the formalities for enrollment.
Step 6: Second Round (If Applicable)
- If you are not allotted a seat in the first round, you may participate in the second round of counseling.
- Repeat the choice filling and seat allotment process as mentioned above.
Step 7: Mop-Up Round (If Applicable)
- If there are still vacant seats after the second round, a mop-up round may be conducted.
- Eligible candidates who have not been allotted seats in previous rounds can participate.
Step 8: Reporting to the Allotted College (Mop-Up Round)
- If you are allotted a seat in the mop-up round, report to the college within the specified time.
- Complete the admission process and join the college.
For UG Candidate
- NEET 2023 Admit Card
- NEET 2023 Score Card
- Aadhar Card
- Scanned copy of 10th/ Matric Admit Card
- Scanned copy of 10th/ Matric Mark Sheet
- Scanned copy of 12th/ Inter Admit Card
- Scanned copy of 12th/ Inter Mark Sheet
- E-Mail Id
- Mobile Number
- Recent Photographs
- Recent Signature
- Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net banking for Payment
What is the official website for Hamsa Homeopathy Medical College Hospital & Research Centre?
The official website for Hamsa Homeopathy Medical College Hospital & Research Centre is http://www.hamsahomeopathy.org/
Who is affiliated with Hamsa Homeopathy Medical College Hospital & Research Centre?
Hamsa Homeopathy Medical College Hospital & Research Centre is affiliated with Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences.
Is Hamsa Homeopathy Medical College Hospital & Research Centre a full-fledged government institution?
No, Hamsa Homeopathy Medical College Hospital & Research Centre is a private Homoeopathic college.
What is the location of Hamsa Homeopathy Medical College Hospital & Research Centre?
The location of Hamsa Homeopathy Medical College Hospital & Research Centre is Opp ZPHS, Ksheerasagar (V), Mulugu (M), Siddipet (Dist) – 502279, Telangana, India.
When did Hamsa Homeopathy Medical College Hospital & Research Centre establish?
Hamsa Homeopathy Medical College Hospital & Research Centre was founded in 2016.
How many BHMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 100 seats are there for the BHMS course in this Institute.
Does Hamsa Homeopathy Medical College Hospital & Research Centre has hostel facility?
Yes, Hamsa Homeopathy Medical College Hospital & Research Centre has hostel facilities.