Excel Homoeopathy Medical College & Hospital Namakkal is one of the private college in Tamil Nadu. Excel Homoeopathy Medical College hospital opened in 2018, followed by Excel Homoeopathy Medical College in 2019. The college offers a five-year Bachelor’s Degree BHMS (Bachelor of Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery) programme in the Homoeopathic medical system.
The college is affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University, is recognized by the National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi, and has been approved by the Ministry of AYUSH, Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi.
|College Name||Excel Homoeopathy Medical College & Hospital Namakkal|
|Popular Name||Excel Homoeopathy Medical College & Hospital|
|Location||Namakkal Dt, Tamil Nadu|
|Affiliated with||Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University|
|Approved by||National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Tamil Nadu|
|UG Entrance Test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact||Address: Ranganoor road, Pallakapalayam, Sankari west post , Komarapalayam Taluk, Namakkal District – 673303|
Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with:– Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University
- Approved by:– National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi
- Aid Status:- Private
- Central Library
- Convention Centre
- Multi Gym
- Excel Data Center / Digital Hub
- Cafeteria & Canteen
- Guest House
- Medical Aid
- Sports & Games
- Parking Lots
- Saloons / Beauty Parlours
- Department of Human Anatomy
- Department of Human Physiology & Biochemistry
- Department of Homoeopathic Pharmacy
- Department of Organon of Medicine with Homoeopathic Philosophy
- Department of Homoeopathic Materia Medica
- Department of Pathology & Microbiology including Parasitology
- Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- Department of Surgery & Homoeopathic Therapeutics
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Department of Practice of Medicine
- Department of Community Medicine
- Department of Case Taking & Repertory
Faculty and Staff
The college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for the Excel Homoeopathy Medical College & Hospital is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s medical education standards. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe the best available scientific evidence for proper care.
- Reduce ineffective variety in value-based processes.
- Provide more sensible and practical behavior in relation to the subject taught.
- More emphasis is being placed on ongoing education.
- To encourage the optimal use of available resources.
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing
- To draw attention to the inadequacies of existing literature and to make recommendations for future study.
|BHMS||4.6 + 1 Year Internship||100|
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs used in the treatment of disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied, which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject exposes plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of a community or region members is concerned.|
|Course||Annual Tuition Fees|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to Change. To know the exact amount kindly contact our admission counseling expert on Admission helpline No. 9289495501.
Eligibility Criteria For UG Courses
|Domicile||Candidates must be a resident of Tamil Nadu|
|Age Limit||Minimum age of 17 years as of December 31, 2023|
|Education Qualification||Completed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Botany, and Zoology as compulsory subjects Minimum aggregate marks of 50% in the qualifying exam (40% for reserved category candidates). Must have studied Tamil as a subject in 10th standard or equivalent|
|Entrance Exam||Must have qualified in NEET (UG) 2023 and Scored the minimum qualifying percentile in NEET (UG) as specified by the competent authority Valid NEET (UG) scorecard|
|Category Reservation||Reservation policies as per the Government of Tamil Nadu guidelines|
AYUSH NEET Cut-Off 2023
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
AYUSH UG NEET Qualifying Percentile and Scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Excel Homoeopathy Medical College & Hospital Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Tamil Nadu AYUSH Counseling Registration
Step 1: Visit Official Website:
- Visit the official website www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in to download the application form for admission to AYUSH courses.
Step 2: Fill the Application Form
- Fill the application form legibly, neatly, and correctly. Make sure to avoid any mistakes, as they could affect your selection.
Step 3: Prepare Required Documents
- Gather all the required documents and make self-attested photocopies. Original certificates are not needed at this stage.
Step 4: Send Application Form
- Send the filled application form along with the self-attested photocopies of required documents via Registered Post / Courier Service / Speed Post to the address mentioned below:
- (The Secretary, Selection Committee, Directorate of Indian Medicine & Homoeopathy, Arignar Anna Government Hospital of Indian Medicine Campus, Arumbakkam,Chennai – 600 106.)
- Mention “Application for admission to AYUSH Degree Courses 2023-2024 session under Government Quota Seats” on the top right-hand side of the post cover.
Step 5: Check Application Deadline
- Make sure to submit your application before due date or the application will be rejected.
Step 6: Wait for Rank/Merit List
- Wait for the announcement of the Rank / Merit list of eligible candidates and counseling schedule. This information will be posted on the official website www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in.
Tamil Nadu AYUSH Counseling Process
Step 1: Registration
- Register online on the official website: www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in.
Step 2: Reservation and document Verification
- Selection is based on NEET UG-2023 scores and counseling.
- Rule of Reservation followed by the Government of Tamil Nadu will be applied.
- Candidates must attend counseling as per their rank on the official website: http://www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in.
- Original documents must be presented for verification along with self-attested photocopies.
- One parent or guardian may accompany the candidate, but mobile phone usage is prohibited.
- Candidates will be called for counseling based on their rank.
- Options exercised during counseling are final and cannot be changed.
Rule of Reservation
|Category||Seat Allocation Percentage|
|Backward Community (Muslim)||3.5%|
|Most Backward Community / Denotified Community||20%|
|Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar)||18%|
Phases of Counseling
Tamil Nadu AYUSH NEET Counseling will be conducted in two phases:
First Phase of Counseling
- Counseling for Special Categories and 7.5% preferential allotment to Government School students occurs before General Category Counseling.
- No re-allotment/change of college for Special Category candidates.
- Any unveiled vacancies in Special Categories revert to the General Category.
- Candidates attending the first phase of counseling must pay processing fees, sign the attendance register, and submit option forms.
- Non-joining candidates’ vacancies will be re-allotted on merit/community basis.
- Lack of attendance in the first phase forfeits admission rights, unless authorized by a parent.
Communication and Options
- All communication happens through the official website: www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in.
- Candidates can exercise options for courses and colleges during counseling.
- Requests for transfer of college/course won’t be entertained after seat allotment.
- No wait listing for a specific college if seats are available elsewhere.
- Candidates allotted under Special Category won’t participate in General Category counseling.
- No movement counseling for Special Category candidates.
Second Phase Counseling
- Vacancies after the first phase are filled from the waiting list through counseling.
- Counseling for newly created seats due to seat matrix provision occurs in the 2nd phase.
- Government school quota for newly added colleges is filled in the 2nd phase before general counseling.
- Movement counseling is conducted based on merit and reservation rules.
- Mutual transfers are not allowed.
- Schedule for counseling is available on the website.
Re-Allotment and Final Steps
- Re-allotment occurs through counseling if vacancies are available.
- Re-allotment is not guaranteed and depends on merit and time availability.
- Candidates who don’t join the allotted course within stipulated time forfeit admission rights.
- Declining a seat when available forfeits the right to that seat later.
|Category||Application Fee (Rs)|
|Special Categories Applicants||100|
Self-Attested Photostat copies of the following enclosed,
- NEETUG-2023 Hall Ticket
- NEETUG-2023 Score Card should be clear, legible and visible
- 12th Exam Mark Sheet (both sides)
- 12th Exam Mark Sheet (both sides)
- Latest Permanent Community Certificate
- Latest Transfer Certificate
- Nativity Certificate
- Income Certificate
- First Graduate Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate for (7.5% Govt. School Quota)
- Bonafide Certificate from VI to XII for studying in TN proof
- Any Certificate as proof for claiming Special Category
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Excel Homoeopathy Medical College & Hospital|
Excel Homoeopathy Medical College & Hospital
- Address: Ranganoor road, Pallakapalayam, Sankari west post , Komarapalayam Taluk, Namakkal District – 673303
- Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: https://excelinstitutions.com/
BHMS College Predictor
BHMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s AYUSH counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BHMS Admission Consultant
BHMS Admission Consultant are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BHMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BHMS education.
We’re your trusted advisors on the road to achieving success in AYUSH courses. We understand the unique challenges that students face when navigating the world of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy courses. Our dedicated team of experts is here to provide you with personalized guidance, support, and insights to help you excel in your AYUSH education. Contact us today to begin your transformative journey towards a successful and fulfilling AYUSH education.
- NEET Counseling Experts: Our NEET Counselling Experts are here to provide you with invaluable guidance and support as you start your journey toward a successful medical career. From course selection to exam preparation strategies, our NEET Counselling Experts are committed to helping you achieve your goals with confidence.
- AYUSH counseling expert: Our AYUSH Counselling Experts are well-versed in these disciplines and are here to provide you with personalized guidance tailored to your academic and career aspirations. Our team of experts is here to empower you with the knowledge and guidance necessary for a successful and fulfilling academic and professional journey.
What is the official website for Excel Homoeopathy Medical College & Hospital?
The official website for Excel Homoeopathy Medical College & Hospital is https://excelinstitutions.com/
Which university is affiliated with Excel Homoeopathy Medical College & Hospital?
Excel Homoeopathy Medical College & Hospital is affiliated with The Tamilnadu Dr.MGR Medical University.
Is Excel Homoeopathy Medical College & Hospital a full-fledged government institution?
No, Excel Homoeopathy Medical College & Hospital is a private Homoeopathic college.
What is the location of Excel Homoeopathy Medical College & Hospital?
The location of Excel Homoeopathy Medical College & Hospital is Ranganoor road, Pallakapalayam, Sankari west post , Komarapalayam Taluk, Namakkal District – 673303.
When did Excel Homoeopathy Medical College & Hospital establish?
Excel Homoeopathy Medical College & Hospital was establsihed in 2019.
How many BHMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 100 seats are there for the BHMS course in this Institute.
Does Excel Homoeopathy Medical College & Hospital has hostel facility?
Yes, Excel Homoeopathy Medical College & Hospital has hostel facilities.