Chhadamilal Chouksey Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital is located in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh. The institute was established in 2000-01 and is affiliated with the Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and the Ayush University Raipur, Chhattisgarh. The college imparts a homoeopathic course at the undergraduate level, namely, Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS).
CLC Homoeopathic Medical College is a self-financing institution that was established by H.K Kachuri Trust College in the academic year 2000-2001 to produce medical graduates in the homoeopathic system. In the homoeopathic medical college, the management provides the best infrastructural facilities such as Land, Building, Hospital and College Equipment’s, Laboratories, Hostel, well experienced faculty members and administrative staff, and it also organizes extracurricular activities.
To promote an internationally acceptable medical education, management has focused on the development of practical based training in order to deliver real value medical education and academic excellence. Teachers are not only trained to teach well, but they are also expected to instil confidence and trust in their students and to serve as role models. Furthermore, the college instils in students a respect for tradition and ensures discipline and good manners through interactive teaching methods and a healthy teacher-student relationship.
|College Name||CLC Homoeopathy College & Research Centre|
|Popular Name||Chhadamilal Homeopathic College, Bilaspur|
|Affiliated with||Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and the Ayush University Raipur, Chhattisgarh|
|Approved by||National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Chhattisgarh|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA (once a year)|
|Contact Details||Address: Chouksey Group of Colleges, Lalkhadan, Masturi Road, NH-49, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh-495004|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and the Ayush University Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- Approved by:- National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi
- Aid Status:- Private
- Central Library
- Boys/Girls Hostel
- Smart Classrooms
- Surveillance Room
- Mahakaleshwar Temple
- City Connectivity
Faculty and Staff
The college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for students, as a faculty member of the CLC Homoeopathy College & Research Centre is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s standards of medical education. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce incorrect variation in value-based methods.
- Provide more rational and practical behavior in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasingly focusing on continuing education
- to encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
- To draw attention to the shortcomings of existing literature and to make recommendations for future research.
|BHMS||4.6 + 1 Year Internship||100|
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs used in the treatment of disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied, which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject exposes plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of a community or region members is concerned.|
Note: To know the exact bifurcation of fees, Kindly contact to our admission expert at 9289495501
|Nationality||Candidates must be Indian citizens.|
|Domicile||Candidates should be residents of Chhattisgarh or fulfill the specified domicile requirements.|
|Age Limit||Candidates must meet the age criteria specified by the counseling authority.|
|Educational Qualifications||Applicants must have finished 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as compulsory courses with a minimum of 50 %, 40 % for SC/ST category candidates, and 45 % for Physically Handicapped candidates.|
|Entrance Exam||Candidates may need to appear for a relevant entrance exam, such as NEET or a state-level Ayush entrance exam, and the eligibility may be based on scores.|
|Other Requirements||Additional requirements, if any, specified by the counseling authority.|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cutoff 2023
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
CLC Homoeopathy College & Research Centre Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||CLC Homoeopathy College & Research Centre|
- Name: CLC Homoeopathy College & Research Centre
- Address: Chouksey Group of Colleges, Lalkhadan, Masturi Road, NH-49, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh-495004
- Email: email@example.com
- Email: Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Official Website: https://cecbilaspur.ac.in/
BHMS College Predictor
BHMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BHMS Admission Consultant
BHMS Admission Consultant are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BHMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BHMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Chhattisgarh Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates need to register themselves on the designated online portal within the specified timeframe.
- Provide personal and academic details, along with the required documents, during the registration process.
Step 2: Document Verification
- Shortlisted candidates are required to visit the designated document verification centers.
- Submit original documents, including educational certificates, entrance exam scorecards (if applicable), domicile proof, identity proof, and other relevant documents.
- The documents will be thoroughly checked for authenticity and eligibility verification.
Step 3: Merit List Publication
- After the document verification process, a merit list is prepared based on criteria such as educational qualifications, entrance exam scores (if applicable), and reservation norms.
- The merit list is published on the official website of the counseling authority.
Step 4: Choice Filling
- Eligible candidates can log in to the counseling portal and exercise their choice filling options.
- They can select their preferred Ayush courses and institutions from the available options.
Step 5: Seat Allotment
- Based on the merit rank and choices filled by the candidates, the counseling authority conducts the seat allotment process.
- Seats are allocated to candidates in Ayush courses and institutions according to their preferences, merit rank, and availability.
Step 6: Reporting to Allotted Institution
- Candidates who are allotted seats must report to the respective institution within the specified time frame.
- They need to complete the admission formalities, pay the prescribed fees, and submit the required documents to secure their admission.
Step 7: Second Round of Counselling (if applicable)
- If there are vacant seats after the first round, a second round of counseling may be conducted.
- Eligible candidates who did not participate in the first round or wish to upgrade their allotted seat can participate in this round.
All the candidates must be present at the prescribed venue, date and time along with the following documents, failing which they will lose the opportunity of admission:
- Admit card of NEET (UG) 2023 exam.
- NEET (UG) 2023 marksheet.
- Copy of online registration.
- Original marksheet of class 10th.
- Original marksheet of class XII.
- Local Resident Certificate.
- Permanent caste certificate
- Income certificate for any one year out of the last three years issued by the competent authority along with permanent caste certificate for other backward classes (which has been issued from Form-16 of Government/Central Government office or from Tehsil office).
- Certificate of Freedom Fighter.
- Certificate of District Sainik Welfare Officer for Sainik Cadre.
- The candidates will have to undergo a medical examination to establish their medical fitness before getting admission. For this, it will be mandatory for them to produce the medical fitness certificate issued by the Civil Surgeon.
- To get the benefit of admission in the disability cadre, only the certificate of disability issued by a valid medical board of the state of Chhattisgarh will be valid.
- If there is any interruption in the study, it is mandatory to have an affidavit (gap certificate) attested by a notary with reasons.
- One set of attested photocopies of the above documents and two passport size photographs should also be brought along.
What is the official website for CLC Homoeopathy College & Research Centre?
The official website for CLC Homoeopathy College & Research Centre is https://cecbilaspur.ac.in/
Who is affiliated with CLC Homoeopathy College & Research Centre?
CLC Homoeopathy College & Research Centre is affiliated with Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and the Ayush University Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
Is CLC Homoeopathy College & Research Centre a full-fledged government institution?
Yes, CLC Homoeopathy College & Research Centre is a government Ayurved college.
What is the location of CLC Homoeopathy College & Research Centre?
The location of CLC Homoeopathy College & Research Centre is Chouksey Group of Colleges, Lalkhadan, Masturi Road, NH-49, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh-495004.
When did CLC Homoeopathy College & Research Centre establish?
CLC Homoeopathy College & Research Centre was founded in 2001-02.
How many BHMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 100 seats are there for the BHMS course in this Institute.
Does CLC Homoeopathy College & Research Centre has hostel facility?
Yes, CLC Homoeopathy College & Research Centre has hostel facilities.