Biju Pattnaik Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Brahmapur is one of four government homoeopathic medical colleges in Odisha. It was founded on July 28, 1969. It was previously known as Cooperative Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Brahmapur.
The State Government took over this college on May 12, 1994, and the name was changed to honour the then-Chief Minister, Biju Pattnaik Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital. Prof.(Dr) Gyana Ranjan Mohanty is the current Principal of the College. It offers a five-and-a-half-year basic BHMS degree programme, which includes a one-year mandatory internship in the attached hospital.
There are 12 subject-based teaching departments and one attached hospital that provide outdoor and indoor services to the public all year.
I want a call from this College
Biju Pattanaik Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Brahmapur Highlights
Let’s see the facts about Biju Pattanaik Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Brahmapur
|College Name||Biju Pattanaik Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Brahmapur Ganjam, Odisha|
|Popular Name||Biju Pattanaik Homoeopathic College Berhampur, BP Homoeopathic College Brahmapur|
|Affiliated with||Berhampur University|
|Approved by||National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA (once a year)|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Odisha|
|Contact||Address: City Hospital Road,Brahmapur Ganjam, Odisha. PIN-760001
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Central Registration Counter present.
- Computer lab
- Minor OT
- Blood Donation Camps
- Competition activities
- Yoga Camps
|PHYSIOLOGY & BIOCHEMISTRY|
|HOMOEOPATHIC MATERIA MEDICA|
|ORGANON OF MEDICINE & PHILOSOPHY|
|OBST. & GYNAECOLOGY|
|PRACTICE OF MEDICINE|
|REPERTORY & CASE TAKING|
Faculty & Staff
Graduates of the bachelor of Homoeopathic education programme will have a solid understanding of Homoeopathy, as well as scientific breakthroughs in modern medicine and substantial practical training, and will be effective physicians and surgeons who are fully qualified to deliver health care services. All faculty on campus are subject to the following policies:
- Describe the best available scientific evidence for proper care.
- Reduce ineffective variety in value-based processes.
- Provide more sensible and practical behavior in relation to the subject taught.
- More emphasis is being placed on ongoing education.
- to encourage the optimal use of available resources.
- to serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
- To draw attention to the inadequacies of existing literature and to make recommendations for future study.
Biju Pattanaik Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Brahmapur offers UG Degree Course.
|BHMS||4 ½ years + 1 year compulsory internship= 5 ½ years|
|BHMS||31 seats (5 No’s All India Quota and 26 No’s State Quota)|
We will inform you about the BHMS Syllabus in this section.
|Ist BHMS||1year||AnatomyPhysiology &BiochemistryHomoeopathic PharmacyMateria MedicaOrganon of Medicine & Homoeopathic Philosophy|
|IInd BHMS||1year||PathologyForensic Medicine & ToxicologyMateria-MedicaOrganon of Medicine &Homoeopathic Philosophy|
|IIIrd BHMS||1year||SurgeryObstetrics and GynaecologyOrganon of Medicine and Homoeopathic PhilosophyMateria Medica|
|Ivth BHMS||1 ½ year||MedicineHomoeopathicRepertoryCommunity MedicineOrganon of Medicine & Homoeopathic Philosophy|
|Internship||1year||1 year in the college hospital|
Here is the fee structure with its courses offered by Biju Pattanaik Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Brahmapur
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark set by the selection committee for student admission. These cutoff scores will be used to create a merit list. Aspirants who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various programmes.
In order to be considered for further admission, candidates must acquire a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must acquire at least 40th percentile marks.
Aspirants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2021 qualifying percentile and scores
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||BIJU PATTNAIK HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE|
City Hospital Road,Brahmapur Ganjam, Odisha. PIN-760001
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
BHMS College Predictor
BHMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BHMS Admission Consultant thoroughly helps students with Homeopathic counseling and top Homeopathic colleges criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
NEET Counseling Experts have designed user-friendly tools to help students figure out what they want to do with their lives. To receive support throughout the NEET Counseling process and until individuals are accepted into their selected medical college.
AYUSH counseling experts
AYUSH counselling experts with over years of experience offers their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Entrance Exam:||Candidates who want to take part in the BHMS counseling must have passed the NEET (UG)-2022 with a valid rank card.|
|Native:||The candidate’s parents must be permanent Odisha residents. During certificate verification, every candidate must present a Resident / Nativity certificate.|
|Age:||The candidate must be at least 17 years old as of December 31, 2022.|
|Individually, the candidate must have a +2 Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. For General Candidate, he/she must have obtained a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at the +2 level. For SC/ST candidates, the minimum mark requirement is reduced to 40%.|
STEP – BY – STEP PROCEDURE OF COUNSELLING
Admission to the first year of the BHMS course is through the NEET merit list, followed by the AYUSH Admission Central Council Committee under the Ministry of AYUSH for All India Quota seats and OJEE Counseling for State Quota seats.
Step – 1: All candidates who wish to participate in the BHMS Counseling-cum-Admission process and meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria must register online at www.ojee.nic.in by creating their own Username and Password. At all stages, including spot admission, only registered candidates will be considered for allotment / admission.
Step – 2: The candidate must complete the online Registration form, select his or her preferences, lock the selection, and print a copy for future reference. During registration, candidates must pay a non-refundable counseling/registration fee of Rs. 1000/- online.
Section E: Choice Filling and Locking contains a detailed explanation of the process of choice filling and locking.
Step – 3: Candidates who receive provisional allotment in the first round must deposit Rs 5000/- as part of the admission fee online in the candidate’s login portal. Candidates must pay the difference in tuition when they enrol in their respective institutes.
Step – 4: After choice filling, candidates who receive provisional allotment must upload scanned copies of their original documents, as listed in Section C: List of Documents, for online verification. The Verifying Officer may raise a query in the event of a discrepancy or for clarification regarding any document uploaded by the candidate. If a question is raised about the candidate’s documents, he or she must respond within the time and date specified. If the query is not resolved within the specified time and date, the document verification will be considered incomplete or unsuccessful, the allotment will be cancelled, and the candidate will not be considered in the next round of allotment.
All seats will be filled strictly on the basis of eligibility.
CHOICE LOCKING AFTER REGISTRATION
1. Log in with the correct user id (your NEET UG— 2022 roll number) and password to your page (that you have generated).
2. Please read the top menu buttons on the opened page.
3. Among the many buttons, select “Available Choices.”
4. You can see the list of options that you will select.
5. Click “Fill Choices” to exercise your options.
6. The available options are displayed in the left window.
7. You can select your preferred option.
“First Select the Best Option, then second preference, and so on.”
8. The choice you make will be displayed on the right window.
9. In the right window, check the order of your filled choices in accordance with your preference.
10. Change any of the filled choices to exercise the correct preference you want.
11. Use “Save and Continue” as many times as you need to save the job you’re working on.
12. After completion, click “Save and Exit” to view the selected options.
The “Lock Choice” option is also available on this page of the top menu.
To go to a new page, use either of the above two options.
13. On the new page, you will see the list of choices you filled in order of preference.
NOTICE: Do not lock the options until you are completely satisfied with the order of your filled options. Before locking, you can fill in and modify the options as many times as you like.
14. If you are satisfied with the selected options and wish to lock, then find the option “Lock” at the bottom of this page. Go right now. If you select “Back” to modify the options, you may go back, rearrange, and modify the options.
15. While selecting options, an ‘OTP’ will be sent to your registered mobile number.
16. Type your OTP in the box and click submit.
17. Your choice page is now locked.
18. If you are unable to lock your choices for any reason, your last filled choice will be automatically locked in the server at the time of Choice Filling/Locking closure.
19. Select the “PRINT” option to print this page for future reference. Locking is a one-time service.
Do not try to lock before you have finalized your choices.
The option to unlock the locked choice is not available.
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE ALLOTMENT
FIRST ROUND OF ALLOTMENT (PROVISIONAL):
1. In the first round, all registered candidates are given temporary seats based on their merit (NEET Rank) and choices made. Reservations will be considered in accordance with the candidate’s declaration during registration.
2. Following provisional allotment, these candidates must deposit an amount of Rs 5000/- online in the candidate’s login portal as part of the admission fee, upload scanned copies of their original documents, as listed in Section C: List of Documents, for online verification, and resolve any query raised by the Verifying Officer within the specified date and time.
3. Candidates whose documents are successfully verified are considered for final allotment based on their category and sub-category.
4. Candidates who do not complete the steps outlined in (2) above are disqualified and will not be considered for further consideration in the online admissions process.
5. Candidates who fail to produce relevant documents for their claimed category or sub-category will be disqualified from their temporary allotment and will be considered as general candidates in the next round of allotment.
Any candidate who wishes to withdraw from the process or resign from the allotted seat for any reason may do so within the time frame specified in the schedule.
FINAL ROUND OF ALLOTMENT
1. This round of allotment will take place after the candidates who were allotted in the first round have had their documents verified.
2. Candidates who do not pay their online fees or comply with the online document verification process after the first round of allotment will be removed from the online process.
3. Candidates who receive a new allotment in this round must pay the online fee and complete the online document verification process as previously explained. Candidates who were allotted seats in the first round of allotment and verified their documents previously do not need to do so again. In this round, auto-upgradation is available when allocating funds. Candidates will be automatically upgraded based on their preference, rank, and available vacancies.
The final allotment will be published, and candidates will be notified to report to the appropriate institute.
Spot Counseling will be held if a vacancy arises after candidates have reported to their assigned institutes. The procedure and timetable for spot counseling will be communicated later.
Candidates must upload scanned images of the following original certificates/documents in pdf format for online verification.
i. 10th board certificate and mark sheet
ii. +2 Sc. pass certificate and mark sheet
iii. College/School leaving certificate
iv. Nativity/Resident certificate of Odisha
v. SC/ST Certificate by birth issued by competent authority, Government of Odisha
vi. Green Card issued by Family Welfare Department, Government of Odisha.
vii. EWS Certificate issued by competent authority
What is the Official website for Biju Pattanaik Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Brahmapur?
What is the Official website for Biju Pattanaik Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Brahmapur?
Which university is affiliated with Biju Pattanaik Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Brahmapur?
Biju Pattanaik Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Brahmapur is affiliated with Berhampur University.
Biju Pattanaik Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Brahmapur is a private Homeopathic institution.
What is the location of Biju Pattanaik Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Brahmapur?
The location of Biju Pattanaik Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Brahmapur is
When was Biju Pattanaik Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Brahmapur founded?
Biju Pattanaik Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Brahmapur was founded in 1969.
How many BHMS seats are there at this institute?
This Institute has 31 students seats available for the BHMS course.
How can I enroll for admission into Biju Pattanaik Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Brahmapur?
Students must perform well on the NEET exam to enroll in Biju Pattanaik Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Brahmapur.