Bhimashankar Ayurved College, located in Pune, Maharashtra, is a distinguished institution established in 2019 with a commitment to the study and practice of Ayurveda. With a strong emphasis on traditional Ayurvedic principles and modern scientific knowledge, the college provides a comprehensive education to aspiring Ayurvedic professionals. The college is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, and also has recognition from the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
At Bhimashankar Ayurved College, students have the opportunity to pursue a Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) degree. The college offers a well-structured curriculum that covers the fundamentals of Ayurveda, including theoretical knowledge, practical training, and clinical experience. Students are equipped with the skills and knowledge required to become proficient Ayurvedic practitioners.
What sets Bhimashankar Ayurved College apart is its unwavering dedication to the art of healing. The college boasts an esteemed Ayurvedic hospital, where students actively participate in clinical rotations under the guidance of skilled practitioners. This invaluable exposure enables students to witness the miraculous impact of Ayurvedic treatments firsthand, nurturing their compassion and empathy as future healers.
Research and innovation thrive within the vibrant walls of Bhimashankar Ayurved College. The college encourages students and faculty members alike to embark on groundbreaking research endeavors, pushing the boundaries of Ayurvedic knowledge. Their pioneering work aims to uncover new frontiers, validate ancient wisdom through scientific methods, and revolutionize the field of Ayurveda.
|Bhimashankar Ayurved College, Hospital & Research Center
|Bhimashankar Ayurved College
|Wadgaon Kashimbeg(Walunjwadi), Tal- Ambegaon Dist- Pune, Maharashtra
|Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
|National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM
|BAMS Colleges in Maharashtra
|UG Entrance test
|NEET Exam conducted by NTA
|Address: Wadgaon Kashimbeg (Walunjwadi), Tal- Ambegaon Dist- Pune, Maharashtra
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition and Status
- Affiliation: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Recognition: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM
- Status: Private
- Quality Control Lab
- Teaching Pharmacy
- Equipment & Instruments
- Herbal Garden
- Sanskrit Samhita Siddhant
- Rachana sharir
- Sharir Kriya
- Dravyaguna Vidnyan
- Rasashastra & B.K
- Rog Nidan
- Prasutitantra And Striroga
- Shalya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
Faculty and Staff
Bhimashankar Ayurved College prides itself on its dynamic and innovative faculty and staff members who redefine the boundaries of Ayurvedic education. Embracing the spirit of exploration and pushing the frontiers of knowledge, these trailblazers create a truly transformative learning experience for students. Here’s a glimpse into the innovative positions within the college:
Visionary Thought Leaders: At the helm of the college, visionary thought leaders drive a culture of innovation and forward-thinking. They inspire faculty and students alike to question norms, explore emerging trends, and discover new possibilities in the realm of Ayurveda. Their visionary leadership propels the college towards pioneering advancements.
Futurist Professors: The college boasts a league of futurist professors who not only have an in-depth understanding of traditional Ayurveda but also embrace cutting-edge technologies and modern research methodologies. They integrate the wisdom of the past with the possibilities of the future, providing students with a holistic and future-forward perspective.
Cross-Disciplinary Collaborators: In an era where collaboration is key, the college fosters an environment of interdisciplinary exploration. Faculty members from diverse fields such as biotechnology, neuroscience, and psychology collaborate with Ayurvedic experts to uncover new synergies, bridging ancient wisdom with contemporary scientific advancements.
Technology Evangelists: Recognizing the transformative power of technology, the college has a team of technology evangelists who harness the potential of digital tools, artificial intelligence, and data analytics to enhance Ayurvedic education. They introduce innovative teaching methods, virtual simulations, and e-learning platforms to create immersive and interactive learning experiences.
Research Innovators: The college prides itself on its research innovators, who embark on groundbreaking research projects that propel Ayurveda into the future. They explore uncharted territories, conduct clinical trials, and collaborate with international institutions to advance Ayurvedic knowledge and develop evidence-based practices.
Entrepreneurial Mentors: Understanding the importance of entrepreneurship in Ayurveda, the college has a group of entrepreneurial mentors who inspire students to think beyond traditional career paths. They provide guidance on establishing Ayurvedic startups, blending ancient wisdom with modern business strategies, and promoting Ayurveda as a viable healthcare option.
Experiential Learning Architects: To nurture practical skills and foster experiential learning, the college has a team of experiential learning architects who design innovative practical modules. These modules include immersive workshops, simulated patient encounters, and community engagement initiatives, allowing students to apply their knowledge in real-world scenarios.
Courses Offered and Seat Intake
|4.6+1 Year Internship
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas
|Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya
|Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)
|Research Methodology And Medical Statistics
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Distribution of six months
|Distribution of twelve months
|Prasuti and Striroga
|Average Fees (Per Year)
For UG Courses
|NEET Entrance Exam
|At least 17 years old
|To apply, applicants must have passed the 10+2 exam or an equivalent examination from a recognized educational institution.
Applicants must have a minimum of 50 % marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as required subjects, with 40 % marks for SC/ST applicants and 45 % marks for PwD students. For international students, a comparable qualification that has been authorized by the institution will be accepted.
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cut-Off 2023
|NEET cut-off marks 2022
|NEET cut-off marks 2023
|UR / EWS &PH
|OBC & PH
|SC & PH
|ST & PH
Bhimashankar Ayurved College Pune Cut-Off 2023
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute
|Bhimashankar Ayurved College, Hospital & Research Center
Bhimashankar Ayurved College, Hospital & Research Center
- Address: Wadgaon Kashimbeg (Walunjwadi), Tal- Ambegaon Dist- Pune, Maharashtra
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- E-mail: email@example.com
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission to Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge of the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Maharashtra Ayush Counseling Process
- Visit the official website of the Maharashtra Directorate of Medical Education and Research.
- Candidates who have been found eligible during document verification and obtained an Acknowledgement of Document Verification can fill out the Preference Form at https://cetcell.mahacet.org/.
- Log in using your Application Number/Username, Password, and Document Verification Code.
Choice Filling & Locking
- The Preference Form will be displayed after logging in.
- Fill in a minimum of one preference and a maximum of 300 preferences.
- Each TAB displays 100 preferences, one after the other.
- Click “SAVE Preferences” after entering 100 preferences to display the next TAB.
- Once all preferences are entered, click “Lock Preferences” to complete the Preference Form.
- Double-check your preferences before locking as they cannot be updated once submitted.
- Click “FINISH” on the final TAB and verify all preferences using the checkboxes before locking.
Print Preference Form
- After submitting the form, print a copy of the Preference Form for your reference.
- Do not submit a copy of the Preference Form to the counseling office.
Seat Matrix and College Choice
Check the seat matrix table to verify if the specific college code is available for the desired course in the College/Institute.
- Save preferences every ten minutes to avoid session expiration.
- Plan your preferences in advance as you cannot change them once locked.
- Be aware of the tuition costs, additional fees, and terms and conditions of the preferred colleges by checking the respective websites.
Status Retention Form Submission
- If allocated a seat and wish to participate in the next/following rounds, do not complete the Status Retention Form.
- If not interested in further rounds, complete the Status Retention Form.
- Institutes should not force candidates to fill out the Status Retention Form.
- If you wish to participate, report to the allotted college on the prescribed schedule according to the seat allotment.
- Provide the original documents and photocopies as required.
For UG Courses
- Nationality, a valid passport, a domicile certificate, or an HSC/12th-grade school leaving certificate are all required. stating the candidate’s nationality as “Indian”
- Age Certificate (S.S.C. Passing Certificate)
- All mark sheets from the first to the final year of B.A.M.S.
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Bank Details
- MCIM Registration Certificate / MCIM fee Receipt in case of out-of-state candidates.
- Copy of Downloaded Online Application form of Competent Authority, Maharashtra.
- Any Photo ID proof. (Aadhar card, Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Voter ID).
What is the Official website for Bhimashankar Ayurved College, Hospital & Research Center?
Which university is affiliated with Bhimashankar Ayurved College, Hospital & Research Center?
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik (MUHS, Nashik).
What is the location of Bhimashankar Ayurved College, Hospital & Research Center?
Wadgaon Kashimbeg (Walunjwadi), Tal- Ambegaon Dist- Pune, Maharashtra
When was Bhimashankar Ayurved College, Hospital & Research Center established?
Bhimashankar Ayurved College, Hospital & Research Center was founded in 2019.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
This Institute has 60 seats available for the BAMS course.
Is Bhimashankar Ayurved College, Hospital & Research Center a government or private college?
Bhimashankar Ayurved College, Hospital & Research Center is a private college in the state of Maharashtra.
How can I take admission into Bhimashankar Ayurved College, Hospital & Research Center?
To get admission in Bhimashankar Ayurved College, Hospital & Research Center students must perform well on the NEET exam.
What is the Fee structure of Bhimashankar Ayurved College, Hospital & Research Center?
The Fees for Bhimashankar Ayurved College, Hospital & Research Center is Rs.1,50,000.