BAMS Colleges in Jharkhand: Jharkhand is one of India’s modern states. The state is well-known for its rich mineral resources and, of course, for being the birthplace of well-known former Indian cricket captain M.S.Dhoni. Aside from its well-known tourist destinations and industries, the state also has some well-known Ayurvedic Medical institutes, such as the Surya Mukhi Dinesh Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital.
Some of the Top BAMS Colleges in Jharkhand are widely considered among India’s Best Ayurveda Medical Colleges. There is only 1 private college offering the best BAMS course Jharkhand.
What is Ayurveda?
Ayurveda, also known as the science of life, is one of the seven Ayush systems. For many years, it has been an important component of India’s comprehensive natural healthcare system. It is founded on the principle of health and wellness, and it holds that health is a delicate balance of the mind, body, and spirit. According to Ayurveda, the basic physiological units that govern various functions in the body are Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
Ayurvedic treatment includes the use of drugs, diet, lifestyle changes, Shamana (the use of Ayurvedic medicines), and Panchakarma (treatment involving five purification methods to eliminate the aggravated doshas).
Here’s some details about the BAMS course and list of colleges offering BAMS course in Jharkhand.
Check the summary overview of Ayurveda.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BAMS|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BAMS passed from a recognized University|
List of Ayurveda College in Jharkhand
Given here is the list of Ayurveda colleges in Jharkhand.
|S.No||Name of Colleges||Establishment Year||Aided||Affiliated with||Intake Capacity|
|UG seats||PG Seats||Total Seats|
|1||Suryamukhi Dinesh Ayurved Medical College & Hospital, At & P.O-|
Booty, Via Neori Vikash, Dist:- Ranchi-835217, Jharkhand
|1980||Private||Vinoba Bhave University, Sindoor, Hazaribagh, Jharkhand-825301||60||24||84|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark set by the selection committee for student admission. These cutoff scores will be used to create the merit list. Applicants to the Institute must meet the Cut-off for various courses.
To be considered for further admission, candidates must obtain a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile.
Aspirants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile
This section contains the NEET 2022 Expected Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s look at the Expected Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff|
NEET 2022 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2021|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||137-122|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
Jharkhand Ayush NEET Counseling 2022
A candidate can register for Jharkhand State NEET UG Counseling 2022 by visiting the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Jharkhand. Let’s talk about the Jharkhand NEET 2022 counseling process. We have described the counseling process in detail below. The JharkhandAyush NEET 2022 Counseling information (College, Seats, Quota) is available in PDF format for candidates to review.
Registration Procedure: Applicants must register online for the counseling process and carefully fill out all of the required information in the form.
Provisional Merit List: A merit list will be prepared following the successful completion of the registration process.
Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; at the time of registration, you must select any one centre for document verification.
Choices/ Filling Out: Applicants can fill out their choices/preferences online.
Seat Allocation: Applicants will be chosen based on their merit, preferences, and the availability of seats.
Reporting Procedure: According to the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and bring their original documents as well as photocopies on the prescribed date & timing.
AACCC Registration Process & Counseling
The counseling of AACCC will start around 15–17 days after the NEET 2022 result, and the schedule for counseling by AYUSH will be issued by AACCC. Seat allotment is done by the AACCC on the basis on the merits of the NEET score. You will be issued an allotment letter on the website of the AACCC after seat allotment. After downloading the allotment letter from here, you will have to report to the allotted college along with the original documents.
How do I register for AACCC counseling?
15 – 17 days after the result of NEET 2022 is declared by AACCC on the website of AACCC (www.aaccc.gov.in)
According to the schedule for admission to the Ayurvedic course, registration for counseling will be started. You have to register. After that, the registration fee has to be paid and the security fee has to be deposited. Which is as follows :-
For – 15% AIQ/ CU /NI
- Non refundable Registrion Fees – Rs. 1000/- for all candidates.
- Refundable Security amount – Rs. 10,000/- for all candidates.
At the time of registration, all the category candidates will have to pay Rs. 11,000/- to the government institution by depositing registration fees plus security fees, and if they to register for deemed also, they can use the Reuse Registration option. They have to deposit registration fees plus security fees for Deemed. But keep in mind that this option can be used only once.
What things should be kept in mind while choice filling and in which order to fill?
- First fill the top college, if the marks are less, then fill such a college first whose education is good.
- Fill the low fee college first, because there are many colleges whose fees are very high.
- After filling the top college, you have to fill the college of your state.
- Before selecting Deemed University, take information from its website or talk to the helpline number in the college. Along with the tuition fees of the college, check other expenses like Hostel, Mess, Sports etc.
- Get information about the Bond from the Participating Institute on the web portal of AACCC.
- Give priority to such a state so that you can get benefits in PG.
- Give priority to Old Medical College first. Filling the new college in the last.
AACCC conducts online counseling for First, Second Round and 3rd/Mop Up Round of All India Quota/Central University/National Institute and Deemed University for admission to BAMS, BUMS, BSMS and BUMS courses.
First Round Counseling
After registering on the website of AACCC and depositing the registration fees and security fees, the result of the first round will be published by the AACCC according to the choice fill made by the candidate for the first round. First the provisional result is published, after there is no problem or objection in it, the final result is published.Some of its important points are as follows:-
- The first round is the free exit round. You can leave the allotted seat in it, there is no need to join it.
- In this condition the security money deposited by you will be returned after counseling over in the same account from which you had deposited. You will also be eligible for the next round of AACCC and state counseling.
- If you get allotted seat in the first round and you want to join it, then you have to download the allotment letter from the website of AACCC and report to the allotted college along with the original documents. The admission formalties have to be completed by depositing one year fee along with original documents in the allotted college.
- If you want a better college than this by participating in the second round, you will be given the option of upgrading and will be able to participate in the second round. Yes, you must select the upgrade willingness option in this condition. If you are happy with your first-round seat and do not want to participate in the second round, select No on the upgrade option form.
- If you joined the seat in the first round and later decide to leave because you have a better seat in your state, you can do so before the second round of AACCC registration begins. Its due date has been set. Before that date, go to your first-round college and resign from your assigned seat, as well as collect your original documents and deposit fees.
- If a candidate is not allotted a seat in the first round then he/she is eligible for the second round.
Second Round Counseling
- All candidates who participated in the first round are eligible for the second round. Those who did not register in the first round may do so in the second. There was no need to suppress the candidates who had registered in the first round. However, in the second round, all candidates will be required to fill the new choice.
- The first round’s choice fill will not be considered in this round; they will be automatically removed. The first provisional result is published in this round as well, and if there are no problems or objections, the final result is published. Some of its key points are as follows:
- If you want to join the AACCC Fresh Seat allotted in the second round, you must download the allotment letter from the AACCC website and report to the allotted college with the original documents. Admission formalities must be completed by depositing a one-year fee and original documents in the designated college.
- If you have a seat allotment in AIQ/Deemed in the second round and do not want to join, there will be no problem. The Security Money you deposited will be returned to you. You will also be eligible for further counselling. The second round of free exit is available until you join it. After joining, you are unable to leave that seat.
- If you are assigned a seat in AIQ / CU / NI / Deemed in the second round and join it, but later decide to resign from that seat for any reason, you will be ineligible for the next round of AACCC and State Counseling.
- If your seat is upgraded in the second round, your first-round seat will be automatically cancelled and assigned to another candidate. You must first visit the joined college of the first round to obtain the relieving letter, then proceed to the allotted college of the second round to complete the admission formalities.
- If you were given the option to upgrade in the first round and did not upgrade in the second round, your first round seat will remain the same. On that seat, you will be considered Joined.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat in the SC/ST/OBC/EWS category in any college in the first round, and then in the second round, in the same college, if the seat is allotted to him in the UR category, the candidate must repeat the admission formalities.
- The first round is a free exit, so there will be no problem when filling any choice in it, but the second round has to be done carefully.
- In the Mop Up round, seats that were joined in the first and second rounds can be upgraded.
Mop Up round Counseling
AACCC conducts a mop-up round to fill the vacant seat after the second round of AIQ / CU / NI / Deemed University. Candidates who were not selected in the first and second rounds of the AACCC are eligible for this round. Candidates who joined the seat in the first and second rounds of AACCC are eligible for this; they can upgrade the seat allotted to them in their previous round. For the mop up round, new registration is possible.
Those who registered in the first and second rounds do not need to register again. Like the first and second rounds, the provisional result is published first, followed by the final result if there are no problems or objections. Some of its key points are as follows:
- In the Mop Up round, all candidates will be required to fill a new choice. Choice fills from the second round are not considered in this round and are automatically removed.
- Following seat allotment in the Mop Up Round, the allotment letter must be downloaded from the AACCC website and delivered to the assigned medical college along with the original documents. Admission formalities must be completed by depositing a one-year fee and original documents in the designated college.
- If you are allotted a seat in AIQ / CU / NI / Deemed in Mop Up round and do not join, the security money you deposited will be forfeited, but you will be eligible for Stray Vacancy Round of Central Universities/National Institute and State Counselling.
- If you are allotted a seat in AIQ / CU / NI / Deemed in Mop Up round and join it, but later decide to resign from that seat for any reason, your security money will be confiscated (forfeiture) and you will be ineligible for Stray Vacancy Round of AIQ/Central Universities/National Institute and State Counselling.
Stray Vacancy Round
The vacant seat at AIQ/Central University/National Institute is filled in this round through admission counseling by AACCC. There is no new registration in this round, and online allotment is done based on the Mop Up round selected. Deemed University is responsible for filling the counseling positions. The AACCC publishes a list of candidates registered for Deemed University on its website, as well as vacant seats by institute.
This list contains the names of candidates who have not yet been appointed. In order to participate in the stray vacancy roundRound, the student must be physically present. The Stray vacancy round schedule is available oninstituteitute’s website, and it is brief, lasting only 2-3 days. The NEET score of the current student in the institute is used to fill the vacant seat.
Candidates who have been assigned a seat at this college will be required to bring the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
With the rise in demand for traditional medicines and healthcare services in recent years, a career in Ayurveda has become a popular choice.
- Ayurvedic practitioners can work as medical officers or doctors in both government and private Ayurvedic hospitals.
- Ayurvedic graduates can also open their own practices.
- Professional and supervisory positions are also available in health centers.
- After completing postgraduate studies, one can pursue a career in academia.
- Another career option for Ayurveda postdoctoral and postgraduate scholars is research and development.
- Ayurvedic graduates and postgraduates can also pursue a career in the pharmaceutical industry, which manufactures both Ayurvedic and FMCG products.
- Ayurveda professionals who are interested in working in the hospitality industry as a health and wellness expert can do so.
- Herbal drug cultivation and trade is another promising area to investigate, as Ayurvedic drugs are in high demand all over the world.
- After graduation, one can pursue hospital administration and other administrative positions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many government BAMS colleges in Jharkhand have been approved by the Ministry of Ayush?
There are 1 Government BAMS Colleges in Jharkhand Approved by the Ministry of Ayush.
How many Government colleges offer BAMS courses in Jharkhand?
There is only 1 Government College offering BAMS course in Jharkhand.
What other AYUSH courses are available in Jharkhand?
Other AYUSH courses offered in Jharkhand include BHMS, BUMS, BNYS, and BSMS.
How can I get admission in BAMS Colleges?
Selection process is done by NEET score .