Baba Hira Das Ji Ayurvedic College And Hospital is one of Punjab’s most prestigious Ayurvedic Colleges. The college was founded in 2014 and is popularly known as BHD Ayurvedic College Badal. The college began to provide the best ayurvedic care to students. College is approved by National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM. and affiliated with Guru Ravidas Ayurved University.
Baba Hira Das Ji Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, V.P.O. Badal, Distt Sri Muktsar Sahib, Punjab, is a hub of quality-intensive job-oriented courses for the next generation of leaders, with the goal of providing a solid foundation for brilliant lives of service and personal success.
It provides every student with the opportunity to develop their strengths and the freedom to choose how they will make their mark on the world in the future.
|College Name||Baba Hira Das Ji Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Punjab|
|Popular Name||Baba Hira Das Ayurvedic College, BHD Ayurvedic College Badal|
|Affiliated with||Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, Hoshiarpur|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Punjab|
|UG Entrance Test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Admission/ Selection Process||NEET Entrance Exam Based|
|Contact||Address: V.P.O. Badal, Sri Muktsar Sahib, Punjab 152 113.|
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501 Email: email@example.com
- Medical camps
- Yoga camps
- Inters college seminars
- Samhita & Siddhanta
- Sharir Rachna
- Sharir Kriya
- Dravyaguna Vigyan
- Ras Shastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana
- Agad Tantra & Vidhi Vaidhyaka
- Rog Nidan
- Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga
- Shalya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
Faculty And Staff
The college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for the students. Baba Hira Das Ji Ayurvedic College And Hospital is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s medical education standards. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce incorrect variation in value-based methods.
- Provide more rational and practical behavior in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasingly focusing on continuing education
- to encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
- To draw attention to the shortcomings of existing literature and to make recommendations for future research.
Courses Offered & Intake Capacity
Baba Hira Das Ji Ayurvedic College And Hospital provides high-quality medical programmes overseen by highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is well-known for its undergraduate medical programmes (BAMS).
|BAMS||5 Years 6 Months||60|
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
|Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|Shalya||One month||Two months|
|Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
|Category||Fee (Per Annum)|
|Govt. Quota||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
|Management Quota||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
|NRI. Quota||Rs. 3,60,000/-|
The candidate must be at least 17 years old on or before December 31st of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit.
|Must have passed the intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination recognized by the concerned State Government and Education Board.|
|Subjects||Must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as individual subjects in the qualifying examination.|
|Minimum Marks||General Category: Minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in the qualifying examination.|
Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes: Minimum 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in the
|Disability Category||Persons with Disabilities (as per the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016): General Category: Minimum 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in the qualifying examination.|
Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes: Minimum 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in the qualifying examination.
|Entrance Test||Must have passed the NEET Entrance Examination.|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cutoff 2023
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Baba Hira Das Ji Ayurvedic College And Hospital Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking And Reputation
|Name of Institute||Baba Hira Das Ji Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Muktsar|
Baba Hira Das Ji Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Muktsar
- Address : VPO Badal, Distt. Sri Muktsar Sahib,Punjab-152 113
- Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.bhdjamch.com
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Punjab Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab at www.graupunjab.org.
- Fill the online registration form carefully within the specified date and time.
- Provide accurate details, including your name, father’s name, course preference, college preference, category, quota, NEET-2023 marks, etc.
- Submit the form and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Unique Registration ID and Password
- After successful registration, a unique Registration ID (Login ID) and password will be allotted to you.
- You will receive this information on your registered mobile number or email through SMS or email.
- Keep your Registration ID and password confidential and do not share them with anyone.
Step 3: Fill Choices
- Log in to your account using the provided Registration ID and password.
- Click on the “Fill Choices” option.
- Select your preferred course, college name, reservation quota, and reservation type.
- Proceed to the next step after filling in the required fields.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- Deposit the requisite fee through the Payment Gateway using Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
- The fee payment options will be available on the website.
- Choose the appropriate payment method and complete the transaction.
Step 5: Counselling Registration
- Only registered candidates are eligible for the counselling process.
- Without registration, candidates will not be allowed to participate in the counselling (online/physical).
- Make sure you have completed the registration process to proceed further.
Step 6: Seat Allotment
- Applicants will be chosen for seat allotment based on their merit, preferences expressed, and seat availability.
- The seat allotment result will be announced on the official website.
- Check the allotment status and proceed to the next step.
Step 7: Reporting and Document Verification
- If you have been allotted a seat, report to the allotted college on the prescribed day.
- Carry the original documents and their photocopies as per the requirements specified by the authorities.
- The college will verify your documents, check your eligibility, and conduct a medical checkup if necessary.
Step 8: Fee Submission
- After the verification of documents and eligibility, you will need to deposit the fee.
- Prepare a demand draft of the required amount in favor of Registrar Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, payable at Hoshiarpur.
- Submit the demand draft to the college as instructed by the authorities.
Step 9: Reporting Procedures
- Follow the reporting procedures specified by the college.
- Submit the required documents and photocopies in accordance with the seat allotment.
- Complete any further formalities or processes as directed by the college.
Candidates who are assigned a seat at this College will be required to submit the following documents in order to complete the requirements.
- 10+1 DMC
- 10+2 DMC
- Character certificate
- Residence certificate
- Schooling Certificate of +1 & +2
- NEET Result Card
- Certificate of reserved category(ies), if any
- Undertaking (not availed residence benefits in any other state)
- Gap year undertaking
- SC/ST/BC certificate (Social Welfare Department)
- Exemption Certificate for doing 10+1 & 10+2 from outside of Punjab
What is the Official website for Baba Hira Das Ji Ayurvedic College And Hospital?
The Official website for Baba Hira Das Ji Ayurvedic College is http://www.bhdjamch.com/
Which University is affiliated with Baba Hira Das Ji Ayurvedic College And Hospital?
Baba Hira Das Ji Ayurvedic College And Hospital is affiliated with Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, Hoshiarpur
Is Baba Hira Das Ji Ayurvedic College And Hospital College a full-fledged government institution?
No, Baba Hira Das Ji Ayurvedic College And Hospital is a non-government Ayurvedic college.
When was Baba Hira Das Ji Ayurvedic College And Hospital established?
Baba Hira Das Ji Ayurvedic College And Hospital was founded in 2014.
How many BAMS seats are there in Baba Hira Das Ji Ayurvedic College And Hospital?
A total of 60 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute
What is the location of Baba Hira Das Ji Ayurvedic College And Hospital?
The location of Baba Hira Das Ji Ayurvedic College And Hospital is VPO Badal, Distt. Sri Muktsar Sahib,Punjab-152 113
How to apply for BAMS Counselling in Punjab?
Only registered candidates are eligible for the counselling(s), and no candidates are permitted to attend the counselling (online/physical). NEET-2022 qualified candidates must go to the University website, www.graupunjab.org, and carefully fill out the online registration form by the deadline.
Following successful registration, the candidate will be assigned a unique Registration ID (i.e. Login ID) and password via SMS or email to his/her registered Mobile No. or email.
Registration ID and password are required for the next step, so keep them private and do not reveal them to anyone.
After successfully logging in, select “Fill Options.” Applicants must fill out the fields by selecting a course, a college name, a reservation quota, and a reservation type.
The candidate must pay the required fee via Payment Gateway using a Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
What is stray vacancy round in Ayush Counselling?
Stray Vacancy is a round of counselling that deals with seats that were left vacant or unfilled after a mop-up round of AIQ or state counselling. Then there was this round by colleges to fill the left seat.
NEET Counseling kicks off the entire process of allocating seats for qualified students to get admitted in Ayush Colleges. And there are various rounds performed in which all candidates who meet the eligibility criteria get admission, ranging from all India quota counselling to state-level counselling to Mop-up counselling.
All colleges with unallocated seats after the mop-up round receive authority’s order to conduct a Stray vacancy round in order to fill these remaining seats.