NEET UG Counseling 2022: AYUSH holds counseling sessions for students interested in pursuing BHMS, BUMS, BAMS, and BSMS programmes.
NEET UG counseling dates for the 2022–2023 academic session are anticipated to be released soon by the Ayush Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC). Admission to the Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS), Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), and Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS) programmes are handled through the AYUSH counseling procedure. The official AYUSH counseling website is located at accc.gov.in. It is also anticipated that the NEET UG 2022 counseling date would be revealed soon.
Candidates must first register at the AACCC’s official website, accc.gov.in, in order to participate in UG counseling in 2022. On behalf of the Ministry of Ayush, Government of India, AACCC conducts NEET UG counseling for all India quota seats at the government, government-aided medical colleges, deemed universities, central universities, and national institutes. State officials carry out state quota counseling.
The AIQ AACCC UG counseling process last year consisted of two rounds, a mop-up round, and a stray vacancy round. The first round of registration began on January 29, 2022.
I want a call from this College
The AIQ seats offered by AACCC-UG counseling last year were:
1. 15% all-India quota for UG (BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS) seats of government, government-aided institutes except for Jammu and Kashmir, all states and union territories.
2. 100 % BHU’s Varanasi and Uttar Pradesh BAMS campuses
3. 100 % ITRA, Jamnagar, Gujarat BAMS Seats, excluding Nominated Seats
4. 100% BAMS seats of NIA, Jaipur, and Rajasthan, excluding Nominated seats
5. 100 % BHMS seats of NIH, Kolkata, West Bengal excluding Nominated seats
6. 100 % UG (BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS) seats of all Deemed universities
7. 100 % (15 per cent AIQ + 85 per cent DQ) UG( BAMS/BUMS/BHMS) seats under Delhi University
8. 50 % BUMS seats of AMU, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh
9. 50 % BAMS and BHMS seats of NEIA&H, Shilong, Meghalaya