Sendhwa Homoeopathic Shikshan Sanstha Barwani, was established in 1995. The Society is involved in a variety of public welfare activities such as health awareness, establishing a charitable hospital, and offering other sorts of counselling to the tribes of the rural parts of the district of Barwani. Sendhwa Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is located in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. It was established in 2000, is AICTE accredited, and is linked with Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya. SHMCH, Barwani provides one programme in one stream, Medical, and one degree, BHMS. The SHMCH campus spans 5 acres.
The Sendhwa Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital was founded with the goal of creating a complete institute that would provide students with the best knowledge of homoeopathy.
Madhya Pradesh AYUSH Counselling
|College Name||Sendhwa Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Barwani|
|Popular Name||SHMC Barwani,|
|Affiliated with||Devi Ahilya University, Indore|
|Approved by||National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact Details||Address: Sevanti Nagar,Niwali Road,Sendhwa-451666 Dist. Barwani (MP)-India.|
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
Email : email@example.com
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: – Devi Ahilya University, Indore
- Approved by: – National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi
- Aid Status: – Private
- Library & Reading Room
- Land and Building
- Cultural Activities
- Sport and Games
Faculty and Staff
The college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for students, as a faculty member of the Shivang Homoeopathic Medical College is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s standards of medical education. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce incorrect variation in value-based methods.
- Provide more rational and practical behavior in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasingly focusing on continuing education
- to encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
|UG||5 years 6 months||100|
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs used in treating disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied, which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject exposes plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of a community or region members is concerned.|
|Course Name||Graduation||Annual Fees (AQI)|
NOTE: The above shared fees can vary from the actual fees and subject to Change. To know the exact amount kindly contact our admission counseling expert on Admission helpline No. 9289495501.
For UG Course
|NEET Entrance Test||Applicants must have passed the NEET Entrance Test.|
|Age Requirement||The candidate must be 17 years old.|
|Residency||Candidates must be residents of Madhya Pradesh.|
|Educational Qualification||Applicants must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as compulsory courses with a minimum of 50% marks.|
SC/ST candidates must have a minimum of 40% marks.
PwD candidates must have a minimum of 45% marks.
AYUSH NEET Cut-Off
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cut-Off 2023
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Sendhwa Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Sendhwa Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Barwani|
- Name: Sendhwa Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Barwani
- Address: Sevanti Nagar,Niwali Road,Sendhwa-451666 Dist. Barwani (MP)-India.
- Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BHMS College Predictor
BHMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BHMS Admission Consultant
BHMS Admission Consultant are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BHMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BHMS education.
We’re your trusted advisors on the road to achieving success in AYUSH courses. We understand the unique challenges that students face when navigating the world of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy courses. Our dedicated team of experts is here to provide you with personalized guidance, support, and insights to help you excel in your AYUSH education. Contact us today to begin your transformative journey towards a successful and fulfilling AYUSH education.
- NEET Counseling Experts: Our NEET Counselling Experts are here to provide you with invaluable guidance and support as you start your journey toward a successful medical career. From course selection to exam preparation strategies, our NEET Counselling Experts are committed to helping you achieve your goals with confidence.
- AYUSH counseling expert: Our Ayush Counselling Experts are well-versed in these disciplines and are here to provide you with personalized guidance tailored to your academic and career aspirations. Our team of experts is here to empower you with the knowledge and guidance necessary for a successful and fulfilling academic and professional journey.
Madhya Pradesh Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates must register on the MP Ayush government official website (http://ayush.mp.gov.in/) for online Counselling.
- Registration can be done online or at a kiosk.
- Candidates will receive a registration number and a one-time password (OTP) after successful registration.
Step 2: Registration fee
- Eligible applicants must pay a registration fee of Rs. 2000.
- The fee can be paid online.
- Candidates should keep the payment receipt for future reference.
Step 3: Seat matrix & merit list
- The Directorate of Medical Education (DME) will publish a list of participating universities and the number of seats available in each category.
- The MP NEET state merit list will be released along with the seat matrix.
Step 4: Choice filling & locking
- Candidates on the state merit list can fill out their preferred choices.
- Log in to the account created during registration to access the choice filling option.
- Fill all desired options to remain eligible for seat allocation.
- Lock the choices before the deadline to be considered for subsequent counselling rounds.
Step 5: Seat allotment list
- The DME will prepare the seat allotment list based on the applicant’s merit position and filled choices.
- The allotment list will be published on the official website.
Step 6: Document verification
- Candidates allocated a seat must report to the designated institute for document verification.
- Bring original certificates and two attested copies for verification.
- Pay the current year’s tuition fee to confirm acceptance.
- Failure to complete the document verification process may result in the seat being forfeited.
For UG Course
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
What is the official website for Sendhwa Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital?
The official website Sendhwa Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital of www.shmcsendhwa.com
Who is affiliated with Sendhwa Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital?
Sendhwa Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital is affiliate with Devi Ahilya University, Indore
Is Sendhwa Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital a full-fledged government institution?
No, Sendhwa Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital is a Private Ayurved college.
What is the location of Sendhwa Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital?
The Sendhwa Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital is located at Sevanti Nagar,Niwali Road,Sendhwa-451666 Dist. Barwani (MP)-India.
When did Sendhwa Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital establish?
Sendhwa Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital was founded in 2001.
How many BHMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 100 seats are there for the BHMS course in this Institute
What is the Fees Structure for Sendhwa Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital?
The fees structure for Sendhwa Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital is Rs. 58,000 yearly.
Does Sendhwa Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital has a hostel?
Yes, Sendhwa Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital provides hostel facilities.