Government College of Naturopathy and Yogic Science, Jaipur, established in is a renowned educational institution dedicated to promoting naturopathy and yogic science as effective approaches to healthcare and well-being. The college offers comprehensive education and training in these fields, equipping students with the knowledge and skills to become proficient naturopaths and yoga practitioners.
The college’s curriculum is designed to provide a deep understanding of naturopathy and yogic science, encompassing a wide range of subjects. Students learn about the principles and philosophy of naturopathy, including natural healing modalities, nutrition, herbal medicine, hydrotherapy, mud therapy, yoga therapy, and lifestyle management. The curriculum also emphasizes the practice of yoga, including asanas (postures), pranayama (breathing techniques), meditation, and yogic philosophy.
The college also encourages research and innovation in naturopathy and yogic science. Students and faculty members have the opportunity to engage in research projects, explore new approaches, and contribute to the advancement of these fields. The college promotes the dissemination of research findings through conferences, seminars, and publications.
Graduates of the Government College of Naturopathy and Yogic Science find employment opportunities in various settings. They can work in wellness centers, hospitals, rehabilitation centers, yoga studios, fitness centers, research institutions, and government organizations. Many graduates also choose to establish their own naturopathy clinics or yoga centers, offering natural healing and wellness services to the community.
|College Name||Government College of Naturopathy and Yogic Science, Jaipur|
|Popular Name||GCNYS, Jaipur|
|Affiliation||Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur|
|Recognition||National Commission for the Indian System of Medicine|
|Courses Offered||BNYS (UG)|
|Category||Naturopathy And Yogic Colleges in Rajasthan|
|Contact Details||Address: Jaipur, Rajasthan|
Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur
- Approved by: National Commission for the Indian System of Medicine
- Aid Status: Government
The Government College of Naturopathy and Yogic Science in Jaipur is equipped with a range of excellent facilities to support the education and well-being of its students. These facilities contribute to creating an optimal learning environment and ensure a comfortable and enriching experience for students. Some of the key facilities provided by the college are:
Classrooms: The college has well-designed and spacious classrooms that are equipped with modern teaching aids and technology. These classrooms provide a conducive environment for interactive learning and academic discussions.
Laboratories: The college has well-equipped laboratories that cater to the practical training needs of students in naturopathy and yogic science. These laboratories provide hands-on experience and opportunities for students to apply theoretical knowledge into practical applications.
Library: The college boasts a well-stocked library that houses a vast collection of books, reference materials, research papers, journals, and digital resources related to naturopathy, yogic science, and allied subjects. The library offers a quiet and comfortable space for students to engage in self-study and research.
Yoga Hall: The college has a dedicated yoga hall where students can practice asanas (postures), pranayama (breathing techniques), and meditation. The hall is equipped with mats, props, and other necessary facilities to support the practice of yoga.
Naturopathy Clinic: The college houses a naturopathy clinic that serves as a practical training facility for students. Here, students can observe and participate in real-life naturopathic treatments under the supervision of experienced practitioners. This hands-on experience enables students to develop practical skills and gain insights into the application of naturopathy in healthcare.
Infrastructure: The college provides infrastructure that supports the overall functioning and well-being of students. This includes administrative offices, seminar halls for conferences and workshops, common areas for student interactions, and outdoor spaces for recreational activities.
Hostel Accommodation: For the convenience of outstation students, the college provides hostel accommodation. The hostels are well-maintained and offer a safe and comfortable living environment for students, fostering a sense of community and facilitating academic growth.
Sports and Recreational Facilities: The college recognizes the importance of physical fitness and recreation for the overall well-being of students. It provides sports facilities such as a gymnasium, outdoor sports grounds, and indoor game facilities, encouraging students to engage in physical activities and promote a healthy lifestyle.
Medical Facilities: The college prioritizes the health and well-being of its students. It provides medical facilities, including a health center or infirmary, to cater to the immediate healthcare needs of students.
Wi-Fi and IT Infrastructure: The campus is equipped with a robust Wi-Fi network, ensuring seamless connectivity for students. Additionally, the college provides IT infrastructure and computer systems to support academic and research activities.
Faculty and Staff
- The Government College of Naturopathy and Yogic Science in Jaipur is supported by a dedicated and highly qualified faculty and staff. The faculty consists of experienced professionals who specialize in naturopathy, yogic science, and related subjects. They play a vital role in teaching, curriculum development, and guiding students towards successful careers in natural healing and wellness.
- The faculty members bring their expertise and practical knowledge to the classroom, using effective teaching methods to facilitate learning. They encourage critical thinking and promote a holistic approach to health and well-being. The faculty members stay updated with the latest research and developments in their fields, ensuring that students receive the most relevant and current education.
- The staff members contribute to the smooth functioning of the college by handling administrative tasks and providing support to faculty and students. They create an environment conducive to learning and assist in the day-to-day operations of the college.
- Together, the faculty and staff of the Government College of Naturopathy and Yogic Science work collaboratively to ensure a high-quality education and a nurturing environment for students.
Courses offered And Intake Capacity
For Undergraduate Courses
This section will tell you about the syllabus for the BNYS course.
|Human Anatomy-1||Pathology I & II||Forensic medicines and toxicology||Yoga Therapy|
|Human Physiology-1||Human Microbiology||Community Medicine||Hydrotherapy|
|Biochemistry||Yoga and Physical Culture-1||Psychology & Basic Psychiatry||Manipulative Therapy|
|Human Anatomy-2||Diagnostic Methods in Naturopath||Obstetrics & Gynecology||Chromotherapy & Magneto therapy|
|Human Physiology-2||Diagnostic Methods in Modern Medicine||Yoga & Physical Culture – II||Fasting & Diet Therapy|
|Philosophy of Nature cure I &||Basic Pharmacology||Nutrition & Herbology||Acupuncture, Acupressure, Reflexology, Reiki & Pranic healing|
|Philosophy & Practice of Yoga||–||Massage Chiropractors Osteopathy Aroma and Therapy||Physiotherapy|
|–||–||–||Minor Surgery, First Aid & Emergency Medicine|
|Course||Fees (Per Year)|
|BYNS||Will Notify soon|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the updated fee structure candidate can connect with a counseling expert on admission Helpline no. 9289495501
For Undergraduate Courses
|Domicile||Candidates must be a resident of Rajasthan|
|Age Limit||Minimum age of 17 years as of December 31, 2023|
|Education Qualification||Completed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Botany, and Zoology as compulsory subjects Minimum aggregate marks of 50% in the qualifying exam (40% for reserved category candidates). Must have studied Tamil as a subject in 10th standard or equivalent|
|Entrance Exam||Must have qualified in NEET (UG) 2023 and Scored the minimum qualifying percentile in NEET (UG) as specified by the competent authority Valid NEET (UG) scorecard|
|Category Reservation||Reservation policies as per the Government of Rajasthan guidelines|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut-Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET Ayush 2022-23 Cut Off
|Category||Percentile||NEET cut-off marks 2022||NEET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 -130||720-137|
|OBC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|SC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|ST||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|UR / EWS &PH||45th Percentile||136 -121||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120 -108||120-107|
Government College of Naturopathy and Yogic Science, Jaipur Cut-Off 2023 (AACCC Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Government College of Naturopathy and Yogic Science, Jaipur|
Government College of Naturopathy and Yogic Science, Jaipur
- Address: Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
BNYS College Predictor
BNYS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyzes the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BNYS Admission Consultant
BNYS admission consultant is a professional who assists students in navigating the process of getting admitted to BNYS programs. These consultants have a comprehensive understanding of the admission requirements, application procedures, and eligibility criteria of various BNYS colleges and universities. They provide personalized guidance to students, helping them choose the right institutions, gather the necessary documents, and submit strong applications. Admission consultants also offer valuable insights on entrance exams, interview preparation, and scholarships. Their expertise and support streamline the admission process, increasing the chances of securing admission to a desired BNYS program.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Rajasthan AYUSH Counselling Process
Step 1: Visit the official Rajasthan Ayush Counselling website.
Step 2: Click on the “Registration” or “New Candidate Registration” link.
Step 3: Fill in your personal details, including name, contact information, and email ID.
Step 4: Verify your email ID and mobile number using the OTP sent to your registered email and phone.
Step 5: Log in to your account using the registered email ID and password.
Step 6: Provide your academic details, such as marks obtained, board or university name, and year of passing.
Step 7: Upload scanned copies of required documents, such as a photograph, signature, identity proof, and academic certificates.
Step 8: Fill in your preferred choices of AYUSH courses and colleges based on eligibility and preferences.
Step 9: Review your choices and make necessary modifications.
Step 10: Lock your choices to save them for the seat allocation process.
Step 11: Pay the registration fee online through the specified payment mode.
Step 12: Take a printout of the filled-in application form for future reference.
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan Ayush Counselling.
- Create an account by providing the required personal information.
- Pay the registration fee, if applicable.
- Obtain a unique registration number and login credentials.
Step 2: Document Verification
- Gather all the necessary documents such as academic certificates, ID proof, category certificate (if applicable), domicile certificate, etc.
- Upload the scanned copies of these documents on the counseling portal.
- Wait for the verification process to be completed.
Step 3: Choice Filling and Locking
- After successful document verification, the counseling schedule will be announced.
- Log in to the counseling portal using the provided credentials.
- Browse through the available Ayush colleges and courses.
- Make a list of preferred choices and prioritize them.
- Enter the choices in the online application form.
- Carefully review and recheck the choices.
- Lock the choices before the specified deadline.
Step 4: Seat Allotment
- The seat allotment process will be conducted based on the merit list and choices filled by the candidates.
- Once the seat allotment result is published, log in to the counseling portal to check the allotted seat.
- If satisfied with the allotted seat, candidates can either “Freeze” the seat or proceed with further rounds of counseling.
Step 5: Reporting and Admission
- Candidates who choose to freeze their allotted seats need to report to the designated institute within the given timeframe.
- Complete the necessary admission formalities, including document verification and fee payment.
- If candidates wish to participate in further rounds of counseling, they can choose to “Float” the seat, which allows them to retain the allotted seat while also being considered for better options.
Step 6: Upgradation and Withdrawal
- If candidates have chosen the “Float” option, they will be considered for upgradation in subsequent rounds of counseling if higher-preference seats become available.
- If candidates wish to withdraw from the counseling process, they can do so by submitting a withdrawal request within the specified time.
Step 7: Subsequent Rounds (if applicable)
- If there are subsequent rounds of counseling, repeat steps 3 to 6 until the counseling process is completed.
- Participate in the subsequent rounds as per the schedule and guidelines provided by the counseling authority.
For UG Courses
- Admit Cards for the NEET (UG)-2023 Exam issued by NTA.
- NEET (UG)-2023 Result/ Rank letter issued by NTA.
- Date of Birth Certificate (if the 10th Standard Certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10th passed the Certificate
- Class 10+2 Passed Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
- Bank Details
- Eight (8) Passport size photographs. (Same as affixed on the NEET (UG)- 2023/AACCC-UG counseling-2023 online application form).
- Provisional Allotment Letter generated online from the AACCC portal.
- Proof of identity (Aadhar/ PAN/ Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID )
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format as attached in Annexure-VI.
- Transfer Certificate from the last studied institution.
Frequently Asked Questions
What courses does the Government College of Naturopathy and Yogic Science offer?
The Government College of Naturopathy and Yogic Science offers comprehensive courses in naturopathy and yogic science. These include undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, diploma courses, and certificate programs. The curriculum covers subjects such as naturopathic therapies, yogic philosophy, asanas (postures), pranayama (breathing techniques), meditation, and lifestyle management.
Is the Government College of Naturopathy and Yogic Science recognized and Affiliated?
Yes, the Government College of Naturopathy and Yogic Science is recognized by the National Commission for Indian System of Medicine and also has affiliation with the Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Ayurved University.
What are the career prospects after completing a course at the college?
Graduates from the Government College of Naturopathy and Yogic Science have various career opportunities. They can work as naturopaths, yoga instructors, wellness consultants, or researchers in government and private healthcare facilities, wellness centers, yoga studios, research institutions, and more. Many graduates also establish their own naturopathy clinics or yoga centers.
Are there any research opportunities at the college?
Yes, the Government College of Naturopathy and Yogic Science encourages research activities among students and faculty members. Students have the opportunity to engage in research projects, explore new techniques, and contribute to the advancement of knowledge in the field of naturopathy and yogic science.
What facilities are available at the college?
The college provides various facilities to support students’ education and well-being. These include classrooms, laboratories for practical training, a library with relevant books and research materials, a yoga hall for practice, a naturopathy clinic for hands-on experience, administrative offices, and other infrastructure necessary for academic and co-curricular activities.
Can I get practical training during my course at the college?
Yes, practical training is an integral part of the courses at the Government College of Naturopathy and Yogic Science. Students have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience through internships, clinical rotations, and workshops. They work under the supervision of experienced practitioners, allowing them to apply their theoretical knowledge in real-life situations.