Dhanvantari Ayurvedic Medical College Bareilly (DAMC Bareilly) is a well-known Ayurvedic College in the city of Bareilly. The college was founded in 2016 and is popularly known as Dhanvantari Ayurvedic College Bareilly. Dhanvantari Ayurvedic College Bareilly is affiliated with the Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur (U.P.) and is recognised by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
Dhanvantari Ayurvedic College Bareilly (DAMC Bareilly) began to provide the best ayurvedic care to students. The College has earned a reputation as one of the best Ayurvedic Medical Colleges in Bareilly.
The main goal of the Mahendra- Gayatri Foundation, Bareilly Dhanvantari Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Bareilly) is to promote health awareness and care through the Ayurvedic system of Medicine because these are ancient systems of Medicine that are less expensive and more effective than the Western system of Medicine.
Dhanwantri Ayurvedic Medical College Bareilly Highlights
Let us take a look at Dhanvantari Ayurvedic Medical College before we finish our college review (DAMC Bareilly).
|College Name||Dhanvantari Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Bareilly|
|Popular Name||Dhanvantari Ayurvedic Medical College, DAMC Bareilly|
|Location||Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated With||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur (U.P.)|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|UG Entrance Test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in UP|
|Admission/ Selection Process||NEET Entrance Exam Based|
|Exams Accepted||NEET Exam authorized by NTA|
|Contact||Address: Fatehganj-West,( Rehpura-Meerapur Road ) Distt. – Bareilly, (U.P.) Pin – 243501|
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
Email Id: [email protected]
Affiliation, Approval & Aid Status
- Affiliation: Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur
- Approval: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status: Private
- Hospital / Medical Facility
- Rashatara & Bhaisajya Kalpana
- kriya Sharir
- Rachana Sharir
- Prasuati Tantra and Stri Roga
- Bhaisajya Kalpana
- Rog Nidana Avum Vikrti Vigyana
- Shalya tantra
Faculty & Staff
This college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for students, as a faculty member of the Dhanvantari Ayurvedic Medical College, Bareilly is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s standards of medical education. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce incorrect variation in value-based methods.
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasingly focusing on continuing education
- to encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
Courses Offered & Intake Capacity
The Dhanvantari Ayurvedic Medical College, Bareilly provides high-quality medical programmes under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and cutting-edge technology. The College is well-known for its undergraduate medical programmes (BAMS).
This section we will let you about Dhanvantri Ayurvedic Medical College BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
This table below will inform you about BAMS Internship. Let us take a look.
|Sr. No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
We have mentioned the fee structure for respective courses offered by Dhanvantari Ayurvedic Medical College Bareilly, and we recommend that you go over this information before filling out the application form.
|Course||Tuition Fees (Annual)||Hostel Facilities (Per Month)|
The College Cut-off is the minimum number of points required by the admissions committee for students to be admitted. Based on these cutoff scores, a merit list will be created. Candidates who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various courses.
In order to be considered for further admission, aspirants must obtain a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counselling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile.
Applicants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2022 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2021|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||137-122|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Dhanvantari Ayurvedic Medical College, Bareilly|
Dhanvantari Ayurvedic Medical College Bareilly (DAMC Bareilly)
- Address: Fatehganj-West,( Rehpura-Meerapur Road ) Distt. – Bareilly, (U.P.) Pin – 243501
- Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
- Email Id: [email protected]
- Website: http://www.damcbareilly.in/
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
Thorough that BAMS Admission Consultant guides students on Ayush counseling & top Ayurvedic colleges criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH Counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Course Name||UG – BAMS|
|Educational Qualification||Minimum qualification of these courses is 10+2 or its equivalent with Science (PCB/PCM) from a recognized board/University. Student must have passed individually in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English & with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together (40% for SC/ST students).|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 17 or more as of December 31st of the admission year.|
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website: https://upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in/default.aspx
- Candidates will need their NEET-UG roll number and DOB to register and will follow the instructions on the page.
- Following that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration information will be shown.
- There will be provided a registration number for each individual applicants after the registration process is done.
- All students participating in counseling for admission to the Ayush UG course based on NEET UG 2022 merit will be required to register online on the website.
- Each student will be charged Rs 2000/- (Rupees two thousand only) as a registration fee through the online registration process.
- The registration cost will be paid through the portal using internet banking.
- Students assigned in Government Ayurvedic/Unani/Homeopathy Medical Colleges through counseling for admission to AYUSH UG programmes on the basis of NEET UG 2022 merit would receive Rs 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand) as security money.
- Make a CTS demand draft of Rs.50,000 (refundable security amount) from a Government bank in favor of NIDESHAK AYURVEDIC & UNANI SEWA UP LKO payable at Lucknow.
Choice filling: Depositing the Security Money (Equity Amount) prior to the Choice Filling (Option) will be required; otherwise, you will not be permitted to participate in the Choice Filling (Option).
Report: After allotment, those students who would take admission in the respective colleges will get their earnest money returned to them by the individual college. After allotment, a candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited if he or she does not enroll in the course.
Counseling Process Rounds:
In the first and second rounds, the counseling procedure will take place. The candidate must take admission on the assigned seat from the first round; if the candidate does not take admission after allotment, the candidate’s security money will be forfeited. Only after depositing the security money again would such candidates be eligible for the second round of counseling.
Candidates who were not allocated/admitted in the first round will be permitted to participate in the second round of counseling and will not be required to deposit the security money. The candidate has the option to reshuffle (upgrade) his or her seat from the first to the second round of counseling.
The previously allotted seat will be empty and allotted to any other eligible applicant after the reshuffle (upgrade) after the second round of counseling; if no reshuffle (upgrade) occurs, the candidate’s seat will remain the same. Candidates who are assigned a seat in the first round and then participate in the second round of counseling, where they are re-assigned to the seat they were assigned in the first round, will be re-assigned following the second round of counseling. You must finish the application process. Otherwise, his/her candidature will be considered terminated, and the vacant seat will be filled by a mop-up round.
Rules for Reshuffle (Upgrade):
After the first counseling, the upgrade procedure will be finished;
If a candidate upgrades any college from the possibilities picked by him, he will be required to enroll in the upgraded college.
Only vertical and horizontal reservations will be used to upgrade the applicant.
If the candidate does not enroll in the upgraded college within the specified time, his or her candidature for both seats will be terminated. In this situation, the candidate’s claim to any seat will be rejected, and the candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited.
Upgrade Procedure: Candidates admitted to government and private sector colleges, as well as those who were not granted a seat from the option they filled out during first counseling, would be offered the opportunity to upgrade to a seat from the option they filled out.
Candidates who were assigned a seat in the initial counseling but did not arrive at the time of record verification will not be offered the option to upgrade.
Only once the candidate’s records have been verified will he or she be admitted.
If an applicant is upgraded from a private sector college to a government institution, the candidate’s earnest money will be returned to them through the college to which they were admitted.
If an applicant enrolled to a private sector college is upgraded to a seat, the college offering admission against the seat given in the prior college must repay the total amount charged to the individual.
Only those applicants who provide the upgradation form/declaration form available on the website at the time of record verification will be offered the opportunity to upgrade.
The candidate will get information about the upgrade on the website and via the e-mail address provided by the candidate at the time of registration.
Mopup Round Allocation: Following the second round of counseling, the remaining seats in AYUSH disciplines in the public and private sectors will be filled through the mop-up round. At Government National Homeopathic Medical College, Near Hahnemann Square, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, the process of allotment/admission will be done by counseling and a measure-up round of both chakras.
The candidates listed below are eligible for the Mopup Round
(1) It will be required for qualifying candidates of NEET 2022 to register on the respective website and pay Rs.2000/registration fee through an online approach in order to participate in the measurement up round. Candidates who have already registered but have not gotten an allotment must register again by paying the registration fee, but they will not be required to pay any earnest money.
Only those candidates who have not been allotted a seat in the first or second round of counseling, or who have taken admission in private sector AYUSH courses (Ayurveda colleges from the first round of counseling and have been admitted, will be eligible for the measurement round. If the candidate wishes to withdraw from the seat, he or she must do so two days prior to the second round of counseling registration (for example, if the registration of the second round of counseling starts from 03.03.2022, then the candidate will take his seat on 01.03.2022 till 4:00 PM). After subtracting 50% from the security money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
(2) The candidate admitted in the first round of counseling will not be allowed to vacate the seat once the state’s second round of counseling is completed. However, if two days before the mop-up round (for example, if mop-up round counseling registration begins on the 30th of March), After subtracting 50% from the Security Money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
Candidates who have taken admission and then quit will be required to re-deposit 50% of their earnest money deposited in order to participate in counseling again.
The admission process will be completed on the spot after allotment.
This allowance will not allow any reshuffles.
Allotment will be based only on the production of original certificates by applicants who are competing in the mop-up round. The candidate’s candidature will be canceled if he or she fails to produce original certificates.
Candidates will not be able to modify/re-allot the college in the same course during the special allotment (mop-up round), but they will be able to change the course/mode. The admission process for students who are participating in the mop-up round will take place at the allotment site
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
How is BAMS Counselling done?
The authorities will conduct BAMS 2022 counselling round based on the candidate’s NEET 2022 score. Candidates who score higher than the cutoff marks will be able to participate in the counselling round.
There will be a maximum of two rounds for BAMS admission. There will be one round for option entry and a second round for offline counselling. If there are any open seats for ayurvedic admission, there may be a mop-up round. However, the majority of government quotas and private seats will be filled in two rounds. You can also apply for direct admissions via management quotas.
Is Dhanvantari Ayurvedic Medical College Bareilly a full-fledged government institution?
No, Dhanvantari Ayurvedic Medical College Bareilly is a private Ayurvedic medical college.
Who is ineligible for the Stray Vacancy Round of the AACCC-UG Counseling?
- Candidates who already joined the allotted seat in Round 1/Round 2/ 3rd or Mop-Up Round of AACCC-UG counseling at AIQ/ Deemed/ Central Universities/National Institutions.
- Candidates allotted a seat in the 3rd/Mop Up Round.
- Candidates who have not registered in any of the Previous 3 Rounds.
- Candidates who are resigned from the allotted seats in the 2nd Round beyond the permissible period of exit (i.e., 3 days prior to the commencement of the 3rd Round).
When was the Dhanvantari Ayurvedic Medical College in Bareilly founded?
Dhanvantari Ayurvedic Medical College was founded in the year 2016.
What is stray vacancy round in Ayush Counselling?
Stray Vacancy is a round of counselling that deals with seats that were left vacant or unfilled after a mop-up round of AIQ or state counselling. Then there was this round by colleges to fill the left seat.
NEET Counseling kicks off the entire process of allocating seats for qualified students to get admitted in Ayush Colleges. And there are various rounds performed in which all candidates who meet the eligibility criteria get admission, ranging from all India quota counselling to state-level counselling to Mop-up counselling.
All colleges with unallocated seats after the mop-up round receive authority’s order to conduct a Stray vacancy round in order to fill these remaining seats.
How can I get into this Dhanvantari Ayurvedic Medical College Bareilly without taking the NEET?
No, admission to this College is not possible without NEET.