Dhanvantari Ayurvedic Medical College, Bareilly (DAMC Bareilly) is a well-known Ayurvedic College in the city of Bareilly. The college was founded in 2016 and is popularly known as Dhanvantari Ayurvedic College Bareilly. Dhanvantari Ayurvedic College Bareilly is affiliated with the Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur (U.P.) and is recognised by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
Dhanvantari Ayurvedic College Bareilly (DAMC Bareilly) began to provide the best ayurvedic care to students. The College has earned a reputation as one of the best Ayurvedic Medical Colleges in Bareilly.The main goal of the Mahendra- Gayatri Foundation, Bareilly Dhanvantari Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Bareilly) is to promote health awareness and care through the Ayurvedic system of Medicine because these are ancient systems of Medicine that are less expensive and more effective than the Western system of Medicine.
|Dhanvantari Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Bareilly
|Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh
|Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur (U.P.)
|National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
|UG Entrance Test
|NEET Exam conducted by NTA
|BAMS Colleges in UP
|Admission/ Selection Process
|NEET Entrance Exam Based
|NEET Exam authorized by NTA
|Address: Fatehganj-West,( Rehpura-Meerapur Road ) Distt. – Bareilly, (U.P.) Pin – 243501
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
Email Id: email@example.com
Affiliation, Approval & Aid Status
- Affiliation: Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur
- Approval: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status: Private
- Hospital / Medical Facility
- Rashatara & Bhaisajya Kalpana
- kriya Sharir
- Rachana Sharir
- Prasuati Tantra and Stri Roga
- Bhaisajya Kalpana
- Rog Nidana Avum Vikrti Vigyana
- Shalya tantra
Faculty & Staff
The college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for students, as a faculty member of the Dhanvantari Ayurvedic Medical College, Bareilly is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s standards of medical education. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce incorrect variation in value-based methods.
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasingly focusing on continuing education
- to encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
Courses Offered & Intake Capacity
The Dhanvantari Ayurvedic Medical College, Bareilly provides high-quality medical programmes under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and cutting-edge technology. The College is well-known for its undergraduate medical programmes (BAMS).
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas
|Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya
|Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)
|Research Methodology And Medical Statistics
|Distribution of six months
|Distribution of twelve months
|Prasuti and Striroga
|Tuition Fees (Annual)
|Hostel Facilities (Per Month)
|Candidates must pass their (10+2) or its equivalent examination.
|Minimum Aggregate Marks
|Minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
|Reserved Category Students
|Reserved category students in 10+2 shall be given relaxation in marks as per the rules.
|NEET Entrance Exam
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cut-Off 2023
|Cut-off marks 2022
|Cut-off marks 2023
|UR / EWS & PH
|OBC & PH
|SC & PH
|ST & PH
Dhanvantari Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute
|Dhanvantari Ayurvedic Medical College, Bareilly
Dhanvantari Ayurvedic Medical College Bareilly
- Address: Fatehganj-West,( Rehpura-Meerapur Road ) Distt. – Bareilly, (U.P.) Pin – 243501
- Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.damcbareilly.in/
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
AYUSH Counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush Counselling Process 2023
Step 1 – Registration
- Visit UP Ayush official website to register online at upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in.
- Click UP Ayush 2023 Counselling Link.
- The candidate’s NEET-UG registration information will thereafter be shown.
- Fill out the required information, pay the counselling fees, and click submit to register.
- Save the confirmation page to your computer and print it out.
Non Refundable Registration Fees
Candidates must pay non-refundable counselling registration fees online for all rounds (First, Second, Mop Up, and Stray Vacancy). Payment will only be accepted online.
|For Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
|For remaining other candidates
- Please keep a note of the password you created at registration for choice filling.
- Candidates will receive a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number after a successful payment.
Step 2 – Online Security Money Payment
Candidates must pay security money online to participate in the counselling process for seat allotment for UP Ayush undergraduate course in Govt/ Private (Ayurvedic, Unani, Homoeopathy) Medical Colleges.
|Govt & Private Colleges Both
- The registration process will not be considered complete unless the Registration Fee/Security Money is paid online.
- Following the payment of security money and the announcement of the state merit list, the online seat option filling choice will be available as per the previously announced schedule.
- The candidate will be unable to fill out the choice filling if the security money is not paid.
- Security money returned after admission- Candidates who apply for seat allotment will be able to enter the colleges of their choice, and their security money will be returned online based on the information provided during registration.
- If the candidate is assigned a seat by the Ayush Admission Central Counseling Committee (AACCC), he or she must pay the tuition fee (excluding the Rs. 1000 entrance fee) and the security money will be returned.
- Candidate’s security money will be forfeited in the following circumstances
- Candidates assigned in the First, Second, Mop Up, and Stray Vacancy Rounds will have their security money forfeited if they do not accept admission to the college.
- If the candidate does not accept admission to the college after upgradation in the first or second round of counselling.
- Candidates will be able to print a receipt for their online payment.
Step 3 – Online choice filling & locking
- Go to the official website and select a choice filling.
- After logging in, you can fill up the choices in numerous sessions, but remember to save and continue; otherwise, your work will be lost.
- The choice filling will not be finished until you submit and lock the form.
Step 4 – Seat Allotments
Based on the merit list, eligible students are allotted seats in their preferred courses and institutions. The seat allotment process is computerized and takes into account the choices filled by students and the availability of seats.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
How is BAMS Counselling done?
The authorities will conduct BAMS counselling round based on the candidate’s NEET score. Candidates who score higher than the cutoff marks will be able to participate in the counselling round.
There will be a maximum of two rounds for BAMS admission. There will be one round for option entry and a second round for offline counselling. If there are any open seats for ayurvedic admission, there may be a mop-up round. However, the majority of government quotas and private seats will be filled in two rounds. You can also apply for direct admissions via management quotas.
Is Dhanvantari Ayurvedic Medical College Bareilly a full-fledged government institution?
No, Dhanvantari Ayurvedic Medical College Bareilly is a private Ayurvedic medical college.
Who is ineligible for the Stray Vacancy Round of the AACCC-UG Counseling?
- Candidates who already joined the allotted seat in Round 1/Round 2/ 3rd or Mop-Up Round of AACCC-UG counseling at AIQ/ Deemed/ Central Universities/National Institutions.
- Candidates allotted a seat in the 3rd/Mop Up Round.
- Candidates who have not registered in any of the Previous 3 Rounds.
- Candidates who are resigned from the allotted seats in the 2nd Round beyond the permissible period of exit (i.e., 3 days prior to the commencement of the 3rd Round).
When was the Dhanvantari Ayurvedic Medical College in Bareilly founded?
Dhanvantari Ayurvedic Medical College was founded in the year 2016.
What is stray vacancy round in Ayush Counselling?
Stray Vacancy is a round of counselling that deals with seats that were left vacant or unfilled after a mop-up round of AIQ or state counselling. Then there was this round by colleges to fill the left seat.
NEET Counseling kicks off the entire process of allocating seats for qualified students to get admitted in Ayush Colleges. And there are various rounds performed in which all candidates who meet the eligibility criteria get admission, ranging from all India quota counselling to state-level counselling to Mop-up counselling.
All colleges with unallocated seats after the mop-up round receive authority’s order to conduct a Stray vacancy round in order to fill these remaining seats.
How can I get into this Dhanvantari Ayurvedic Medical College Bareilly without taking the NEET?
No, admission to this College is not possible without NEET.