Lalit Hari State Ayurveda College, Pilibhit, was established in 1899 to teach Sanskrit and Ayurveda on the land of Late Sahu Lalita Prasad and his younger brother Late Sahu Hari Prasad. The College is one of the state’s and country’s oldest Ayurveda colleges and is associated with Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur .
In the year 1939, the College’s administration decided to rename it Ayurveda College. The State Government took over control of the College in 1959.
The college has been known for its high-quality education since its founding. It first offered a three-year “Vaidya Bhushan” (Ayurveda Shastri) programme, followed by a two-year Vaidya Raj programme. With the passage of time, the degree’s name was changed to DIMS, AMBS, and finally to the present BAMS.
It was connected with Kanpur University in 1971, then on October 10, 1974, it was completely taken over by the State Government and renamed Government College. Since then, the college has provided quality education to students from all across the country.
I want a call from this College
Lalit Hari State Ayurvede College Highlights
Let us look at the important details of Lalit Hari State Ayurveda College in the table below
|College Name||Lalit Hari State Post Graduate Ayurvedic College, Pilibhit|
|Popular Name||Lalit Hari State Ayurveda College, Pilibhit|
|Location||Pilibhit, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM|
|Course||UG, PG Course|
|Courses Offered||BAMS, MD(Ayurveda)|
|UG Entrance Test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|PG Entrance Test||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) conducted by NTA|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (For males)|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Contact||Address: Distt. Pilibhit, Near New Tehsil, Khakra-Uttar Pradesh 262001 India|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur
- Approved by: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM
- Aid Status: Government
- Qualified Staff
- Hospital / Medical Facility
- Sanskrit Samhita Siddhant
- Rachana Sharir
- Kriya Sharir
- Rasashastra & Bhaishyajya Kalpana
- Vikruti Vigyan Avum Rognidan
- Agadtantra & Vyavahar Ayurved Vidhi Vaidyaka
- Prasutitantra & Stree Roga
- Kaumarbhritya / Bal Roga
Faculty & Staff
This college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated staff members who are also well-versed in modern technology. As a faculty member of the Lalit Hari State Ayurveda College, is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s standards of medical education by providing appropriate numbers of non-technical employees. The following policies, which apply to all faculty on campus, are stated below:
- Describe appropriate treatment based on the best scientific data available.
- Reduce variety in value-based processes that isn’t necessary.
- Provide a more sensible and practical approach to the topic being taught.
- Continuous education is becoming increasingly important.
- To encourage the most effective use of resources available
- To serve as a focal point for quality assurance and auditing.
- To point out flaws in present research and make recommendations for future research.
Course Offered & Intake Capacity
Lalit Hari State Ayurveda College, provides a high-quality medical programme with highly qualified staff and state-of-the-art facilities. The undergraduate medical curriculum of the (BAMS) college is well-known.
UG Course Details:
PG Courses Details:
|Dravya Guna||06||3 Years|
In this selection, we will discuss the Lalit Hari State Ayurveda College BAMS Syllabus.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
This section will provide you with information about BAMS Internship.
|Sr. No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
The fee structure for various programmes at Lalit Hari Govt. Ayurveda College & Hospital, Pilibhit is listed below.
|Course||Tution Fees (Annually)||Hostel Fee|
|BAMS||Rs. 15,000||Rs. 375|
The College Cut-off is the minimal score required for admission to a college or university set by the selection board. Based on the Cutoff scores, a merit list will be created. Cutoffs for various courses must be met by applicants who apply to the Institute.
In order to proceed with the admission procedure, candidates must get at least a qualifying percentage in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
NEET 2022 qualifying percentile and scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2021|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||137-122|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Lalit Hari State Post Graduate Ayurvedic College, Pilibhit|
Lalit Hari State Ayurveda College
- Address: Distt. Pilibhit, Near New Tehsil, Khakra-Uttar Pradesh 262001
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.lhsacpilibhit.com/
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
Thorough that BAMS Admission Consultant guides students on Ayush counseling & top Ayurvedic colleges criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH Counseling expert
AYUSH Counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
BAMS – 12th standard with science or any other similar examination recognized by competent State Governments and Education Boards, providing the candidate passes the examination with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
PG (MD) – Should complete BAMS from recognized university with internship of one year.
Note: Candidates who wish to enrol in a Government college must meet the college’s cut-offs in terms of grades and rank.
Candidates from states other than Uttar Pradesh are eligible to take seats in UP under the AIQ (15 % seats).
Candidates from Uttar Pradesh are eligible for State Quota seats in the state (85 % seats).
|BAMS||NEET by NTA|
|MD (Ayurveda)||AIAPGET (AYUSH)|
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website http://ugcounselling.ayushup.in/.
- Candidates will need their NEET-UG roll number and DOB to register and will follow the instructions on the page.
- Following that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration information will be shown.
- There will be provided a registration number for each individual applicants after the registration process done..
- All students participating in counseling for admission to the Ayush UG course based on NEET UG 2022 merit will be required to register online on the website.
- Each student will be charged Rs 2000/- (Rupees two thousand only) as a registration fee through the online registration process.
- The registration cost will be paid through the portal using internet banking.
- Students assigned in Government Ayurvedic/Unani/Homeopathy Medical Colleges through counseling for admission to AYUSH UG programmes on the basis of NEET UG 2022 merit would receive Rs 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand) as security money.
- Rs 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only) for private Ayurvedic/Unani/Homeopathy Medical Colleges, written in favour of Nationalized Bank’s Bank Draft “NIDESHAK AYURVEDIC & UNNANI SEWA UP LKO” and PAYBLE AT LUCKNOW.
- Make a CTS demand draft of Rs 50,000 (refundable security amount) from a Government bank in favour of NIDESHAK AYURVEDIC & UNNANI SEWA UP LKO payable at Lucknow.
Choice filling: Depositing the Security Money (Equity Amount) prior to the Choice Filling (Option) will be required; otherwise, you will not be permitted to participate in the Choice Filling (Option).
Report: After allotment, those students who would take admission in the respective colleges will get their earnest money returned to them by the individual college. After allotment, a candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited if he or she does not enrol in the course.
Counseling Process Rounds:
In the first and second rounds, the counseling procedure will take place. The candidate must take admission on the assigned seat from the first round; if the candidate does not take admission after allotment, the candidate’s security money will be forfeited. Only after depositing the security money again would such candidates be eligible for the second round of counseling.
Candidates who were not allocated/admitted in the first round will be permitted to participate in the second round of counseling and will not be required to deposit the security money. The candidate has the option to resuffle (upgrade) his or her seat from the first to the second round of counseling.
The previously allotted seat will be empty and allotted to any other eligible applicant after the resuffle (upgrade) after the second round of counseling; if no resuffle (upgrade) occurs, the candidate’s seat will remain the same. Candidates who are assigned a seat in the first round and then participate in the second round of counseling, where they are re-assigned to the seat they were assigned in the first round, will be re-assigned following the second round of counseling. You must finish the application process. Otherwise, his/her candidature will be considered terminated, and the vacant seat will be filled by a mop-up round.
Rules for Resuffle (Upgrade):
After the first counseling, the upgrade procedure will be finished;
If a candidate upgrades any college from the possibilities picked by him, he will be required to enrol in the upgraded college.
Only vertical and horizontal reservations will be used to upgrade the applicant.
If the candidate does not enrol in the upgraded college within the specified time, his or her candidature for both seats will be terminated. In this situation, the candidate’s claim to any seat will be rejected, and the candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited.
Upgrade Procedure: Candidates admitted to government and private sector colleges, as well as those who were not granted a seat from the option they filled out during first counseling, would be offered the opportunity to upgrade to a seat from the option they filled out.
Candidates who were assigned a seat in the initial counseling but did not arrive at the time of record verification will not be offered the option to upgrade.
Only once the candidate’s records have been verified will he or she be admitted.
If an applicant is upgraded from a private sector college to a government institution, the candidate’s earnest money will be returned to them through the college to which they were admitted.
If an applicant enrolled to a private sector college is upgraded to a seat, the college offering admission against the seat given in the prior college must repay the total amount charged to the individual.
Only those applicants who provide the upgradation form/declaration form available on the website at the time of record verification will be offered the opportunity to upgrade.
The candidate will get information about the upgrade on the website and via the e-mail address provided by the candidate at the time of registrat ion.
Mopup Round Allocation: Following the second round of counseling, the remaining seats in AYUSH disciplines in the public and private sectors will be filled through the mop-up round. At Government National Homeopathic Medical College, Near Hahnemann Square, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, the process of allotment/admission will be done by counseling and a measure-up round of both chakras.
The candidates listed below are eligible for the Mopup Round
(1) It will be required for qualifying candidates of NEET 2022 to register on the respective website and pay Rs.2000/registration fee through an online approach in order to participate in the measurement up round. Candidates who have already registered but have not gotten an allotment must register again by paying the registration fee, but they will not be required to pay any earnest money.
Only those candidates who have not been allotted a seat in the first or second round of counseling, or who have taken admission in private sector AYUSH courses (Ayurveda colleges from the first round of counseling and have been admitted, will be eligible for the measurement round. If the candidate wishes to withdraw from the seat, he or she must do so two days prior to the second round of counseling registration (for example, if the registration of the second round of counseling starts from 03.03.2022, then the candidate will take his seat on 01.03.2022 till 4:00 PM). After subtracting 50% from the security money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
(2) The candidate admitted in the first round of counseling will not be allowed to vacate the seat once the state’s second round of counseling is completed. However, if two days before the mop-up round (for example, if mop-up round counseling registration begins on the 30th of March), After subtracting 50% from the Security Money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
Candidates who have taken admission and then quit will be required to re-deposit 50% of their earnest money deposited in order to participate in counseling again.
The admission process will be completed on the spot after allotment.
This allowance will not allow any reshuffles.
Allotment will be based only on the production of original certificates by applicants who are competing in the mop-up round. The candidate’s candidature will be cancelled if he or she fails to produce original certificates.
Candidates will not be able to modify/re-allot the college in the same course during the special allotment (mop-up round), but they will be able to change the course/mode. The admission process for students who are participating in the mop-up round will take place at the allotment site.
The Department of Ayush, Government of Uttar Pradesh, conducts AIAPGET Counselling for MD/MS (Ayurveda, Homeopathy, etc.) programmes at Uttar Pradesh Ayush institutes.
Visit the Uttar Pradesh Online Portal’s official website (http://pgcounselling.ayushup.in).
Fill in all of your basic information as well as any other needed information as directed.
You can acquire your login ID and password after completing the online registration process on the Uttar Pradesh Online portal.
It’s a good idea to save your login ID and password in case you need them again.
Candidates who want to take part in AYUSH PG Counseling must first register on the official website and pay the required fees. The fees levied by the authority are listed below, according to the candidate’s category.
|General/Unreserved & OBC-NCL||Rs. 2500/-|
|SC, ST, PwD and Transgender||Rs. 1750/-|
Documents Required for Lalit Hari Govt. Ayurvedic College & Hospital Pilibhit Candidates who have been assigned a seat at this College will be required to submit the following documents in order to complete the procedures.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marksheet (for DOB)
- Class 12 certificate and marksheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Passport size photographs (8 copy)
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the original documents given below for verification during admission, and one set of attested copies of the following documents must be submitted during counseling.
- AIAPGET 2021 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BAMS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required.
What is the official website for Lalit Hari State Ayurveda College Pilibhit?
The official website for Lalit Hari State Ayurvedic College is www.lhsacpilibhit.com
Who is affiliated with Lalit Hari State Ayurvedic College Pilibhit?
For Academic and Examination purposes, the College was previously connected with Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University Kanpur, formerly known as Kanpur University. It was connected with Mahatma Jyoti Ba Phule Rohilkhand University Bareilly in 2014, and it follows the Central Council of Indian Medicine’s Syllabus and Curriculum, as adopted by the university.
Where is Lalit Hari State Ayurveda College located?
Lalit Hari State Ayurveda College, Pilibhit is located in Near New Tehsil, Khakra-Uttar Pradesh 262001.
When did the Lalit Hari State Ayurveda College in Pilibhit, Lucknow established?
Lalit Hari State Ayurveda College in Pilibhit was founded in the year 1899.
Do we can get admission to Lalit Hari State Ayurveda College, Pilibhit without NEET?
No, without NEET, admission is not allowable to this College.
How do I register for AACCC Counselling?
Candidates must register at the AACCC official website in order to participate in AACCC-UG Counseling (www.aaccc.gov.in).
Candidates are advised to use the same E-mail address and Mobile Number submitted during NEET-UG, 2022 Registration for registration on the AACCC-UG portal for Counseling.
- Firstly, go to the official website at aaccc.gov.in.
- The AACCC home page will now be displayed.
- Then, select UG Counselling.
- Then a new tab will open that takes you to the online counseling portal.
- Examine the eligibility requirements and the counseling fee schedule.
- Click the Online Registration button if you are eligible.
- Sign in by entering your Roll Number, Password, and Security PIN.
- If you are a new user, click the “New Candidate Registration” button.
- At last, make sure you finish the registration process by February 3rd, 2022.