Lalit Hari State Ayurveda College, Pilibhit, was established in 1899 to teach Sanskrit and Ayurveda on the land of Late Sahu Lalita Prasad and his younger brother Late Sahu Hari Prasad. The College is one of the state’s and country’s oldest Ayurveda colleges and is affiliated with Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur.
In the year 1939, the College’s administration decided to rename it Ayurveda College. The State Government took over control of the College in 1959.It was affiliated with Kanpur University in 1971, then on October 10, 1974, it was completely taken over by the State Government and renamed Government College. Since then, the college has provided quality education to students from all across the country.The college has been known for its high-quality education since its founding. It first offered a three-year “Vaidya Bhushan” (Ayurveda Shastri) programme, followed by a two-year Vaidya Raj programme. With the passage of time, the degree’s name was changed to DIMS, AMBS, and finally to the present BAMS.
Let us look at the important details of Lalit Hari State Ayurveda College in the table below
|College Name||Lalit Hari State Post Graduate Ayurvedic College, Pilibhit|
|Popular Name||Lalit Hari State Ayurveda College, Pilibhit|
|Location||Pilibhit, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur.|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM|
|Course||UG, PG Course|
|Courses Offered||BAMS, MD(Ayurveda)|
|UG Entrance Test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|PG Entrance Test||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) conducted by NTA|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (For males)|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Contact||Address: Sarai Khan, Pilibhit Ehatmali, Uttar Pradesh 262001|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Email : email@example.com
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur.
- Approved by: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM
- Aid Status: Government
- Qualified Staff
- Hospital / Medical Facility
- Sanskrit Samhita Siddhant
- Rachana Sharir
- Kriya Sharir
- Rasashastra & Bhaishyajya Kalpana
- Vikruti Vigyan Avum Rognidan
- Agadtantra & Vyavahar Ayurved Vidhi Vaidyaka
- Prasutitantra & Stree Roga
- Kaumarbhritya / Bal Roga
Faculty & Staff
The college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated staff members who are also well-versed in modern technology. As a faculty member of the Lalit Hari State Ayurveda College, is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s standards of medical education by providing appropriate numbers of non-technical employees. The following policies, which apply to all faculty on campus, are stated below:
- Describe appropriate treatment based on the best scientific data available.
- Reduce variety in value-based processes that isn’t necessary.
- Provide a more sensible and practical approach to the topic being taught.
- Continuous education is becoming increasingly important.
- To encourage the most effective use of resources available
- To serve as a focal point for quality assurance and auditing.
- To point out flaws in present research and make recommendations for future research.
Course Offered & Intake Capacity
Lalit Hari State Ayurveda College, provides a high-quality medical programme with highly qualified staff and state-of-the-art facilities. The undergraduate medical curriculum of the (BAMS) college is well-known.
UG Course Details:
PG Courses Details:
|Dravya Guna||06||3 Years|
In this selection, we will discuss the Lalit Hari State Ayurveda College BAMS Syllabus.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
This section will provide you with information about BAMS Internship.
|Sr. No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
The fee structure for various programmes at Lalit Hari Govt. Ayurveda College & Hospital, Pilibhit is listed below.
|Course||Tution Fees (Annually)||Hostel Fee|
|BAMS||Rs. 73,400/-||Rs. 15000(yearly)|
|Qualification||Candidates must pass their (10+2) or its equivalent examination.|
|Minimum Aggregate Marks||Minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.|
|Reserved Category Students||Reserved category students in 10+2 shall be given relaxation in marks as per the rules.|
NEET AYUSH Cutoff 2023
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
AIAPGET Cut-off 2023
|Category||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2019||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/General||351-121||To be announced|
|UR-PwD||120-111||To be announced|
|OBC||120-101||To be announced|
|OBC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|SC||120-101||To be announced|
Lalit Hari State Ayurveda College, Pilibhit Cut-Off 2022 (AACCC)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Five Round|
Lalit Hari State Ayurveda College, Pilibhit Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Five Round|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Lalit Hari State Post Graduate Ayurvedic College, Pilibhit|
Lalit Hari State Ayurveda College
- Address: Sarai Khan, Pilibhit Ehatmali, Uttar Pradesh 262001
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.lhsacpilibhit.com/
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH Counseling expert
AYUSH Counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
AACCC Ayush Counselling Online Registration Process
Step 1: Visit the AACCC counseling website (www.aaccc.gov.in).
Step 2: Register on the AACCC-UG portal using the same Email address and Mobile Number submitted during NEET-UG 2023 registration.
Step 3: Download the ‘Sandes app’ on your registered phone number to receive OTP for registration.
Step 4: Use a Laptop or Computer with the latest version of Chrome/Internet Explorer/Firefox/Windows/IOS for a smooth registration process.
Step 5: Provide accurate information during registration as your allocation will be based on it.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by following the instructions on the AACCC-UG portal.
By following these step-wise instructions, you can easily register for AACCC Counselling online.
AACCC Counselling Process
ROUND 1: ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION
Have a look at AACCC Counselling Process below: Only NEET (UG) qualified candidates are eligible to apply for the AACCC-UG counseling.
Step 1: Registration for AACCC-UG Counseling.
Step 2: Payment of Counselling Fee (Non-Refundable Registration Fee + Security Deposit Money)
Step 3: Choice filling and locking
Step 4: Publication of Seat allotment list (Publication of result)
Step 5: Physical Reporting to the allotted college
ROUND 2: ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION
- NEET (UG) qualified candidates who have not registered in the 1 st Round.
- Candidates registered for the 1 st Round and were not allotted a seat.
- Candidates who have opted for free exit in the 1 st Round.
- Candidates joined the allotted seat in the AACCC counseling in 1st Round and submitted willingness for up-gradation in the 2nd Round.
Step 1: Registration for AACCC- UG Counseling. (The candidates who participated in 1st Round need not be registered again)
Step 2: Payment of Counseling Fee includes Non-Refundable Registration Fee + Security Money (Need not to pay by the candidates, those who already paid the counseling fee at the time of registration for 1st Round)
Step 3: Choice filling and locking
Step 4: Publication of Seat allotment list (Publication of Result)
Step 5: Physical Reporting to the allotted college
ROUND-3/MOP-UP ROUND: Eligibility for participation
- NEET (UG) qualified candidates who have not registered in the 1 st Round & 2 nd Round.
- Candidates who have already registered, but were not allotted seats in the 1 st Round & 2 nd Round.
- The candidate registered in Round-1/Round 2 & availed of Free Exit.
- Candidates joined in the 1st Round allotted seat and submitted willingness for upgradation, but did not participate in the 2nd Round of counseling.
- Candidates joined the allotted seat in the 2nd Round and submitted willingness for up-gradation in the AACCC counseling 3rd Round.
- Candidates who leave/resign the allotted seat in the 2nd Round, with forfeiture of Security money, three days before the commencement of the 3rd Round, can participate with payment of complete fees.
Step 1: Registration for AACCC-UG Counseling. (Those candidates who participated in 1 st Round/2nd Round need not be registered again)
Step 2: Payment of Counseling Fee includes non-refundable Registration Fee and Security Money. (No Need to pay by those candidates who have already paid the counseling fee at the time of registration for 1st Round /2nd Round)
Step 3: Choice filling and locking.
Step 4: Publication of Seat allotment list (Publication of Result) Step 5: Physical Reporting to the allotted college.
Note: All candidates must take admission on their upgraded seats in the Round 3 / Mop Up Round from Round 1 & 2 admitted seats. If such candidates do not accept the upgraded seats, they will be ineligible for further AYUSH counseling (Central/State/UT/Central Pool Quota) and their security money will be forfeited.
STRAY VACANCY ROUND FOR AIQG/AIQGA/CU/NI
“Seats that remain vacant (not joined/withdrawn) after the 3rd/Mop-up Round of AACCC-UG Counseling of Govt./Govt. Aided colleges/CU/NI will be filled through the AACCC, Ministry of Ayush’s online Stray Vacancy Round”
ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION:
All registered candidates who were not admitted to any of the seats through AACCC-UG counseling or state/UT counseling are eligible for the Stray Vacancy Round.
- There is no Fresh Registration in Stray Vacancy Round.
- Candidates must submit a willingness in the AACCC-UG portal to participate in the Stray Vacancy Round with an undertaking that they are not holding any UG (ASU&H) seats allotted through AACCC-UG counseling or counseling conducted by State/UTs.
- Option for choice filling is available in the Stray Vacancy Round.
- No upgradation is available from the 3 rd/ Mop-up Round to the Stray Vacancy Round
STRAY VACANCY ROUND FOR DEEMED UNIVERSITY
- The Stray Vacancy Round will be conducted by the respective Deemed Universities at their own level for seat allotment under Deemed Universities.
- AACCC, M/o Ayush will send a list of eligible registered candidates to Deemed Universities for the Stray Vacancy Round, which will be exercised strictly in order of merit.
- The seats are domicile-free, and only registered AACCC – UG counseling candidates are eligible for admission
Note: In addition, a list of ineligible candidates will be distributed to the appropriate State/UT counselling authorities, National Institutes/Central Universities/Deemed Universities for the purpose of prohibiting them from participating in any other AYUSH counseling (Central/State/UT/Nominated seat, etc.)
Documents Required at the time of Joining Allotted Ayush College
AACCC Counselling Documents Required (Original along with attested photocopies of documents) at the time of joining in allotted AYUSH College are as below:
- Admit Cards for the NEET (UG)-2023Exam issued by NTA.
- NEET (UG)-2023 Result/ Rank letter issued by NTA.
- Date of Birth Certificate (if 10th Standard Certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10th passed Certificate
- Class 10+2 Passed Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
- Eight (8) Passport size photographs. (Same as affixed on the NEET (UG)- 2023/AACCC-UG counseling-2023 online application form).
- Provisional Allotment Letter generated online from the AACCC portal.
- Proof of identity (Aadhar/ PAN/ Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID )
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format as attached in Annexure-VI.
- Transfer Certificate from the last studied institution.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush Counselling Process 2023
Step 1 – Registration
- Visit UP Ayush official website to register online at upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in.
- Click UP Ayush 2023 Counselling Link.
- The candidate’s NEET-UG registration information will thereafter be shown.
- Fill out the required information, pay the counselling fees, and click submit to register.
- Save the confirmation page to your computer and print it out.
Non Refundable Registration Fees
Candidates must pay non-refundable counselling registration fees online for all rounds (First, Second, Mop Up, and Stray Vacancy). Payment will only be accepted online.
|For Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes||Rs. 1500|
|For remaining other candidates||Rs. 2000|
- Please keep a note of the password you created at registration for choice filling.
- Candidates will receive a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number after a successful payment.
Step 2 – Online Security Money Payment
Candidates must pay security money online to participate in the counselling process for seat allotment for UP Ayush undergraduate course in Govt/ Private (Ayurvedic, Unani, Homoeopathy) Medical Colleges.
TypeSecurity MoneyFor Government Colleges OnlyRs. 20,000For Private Colleges OnlyRs. 50,000For Govt & Private Colleges BothRs. 50,000
- The registration process will not be considered complete unless the Registration Fee/Security Money is paid online.
- Following the payment of security money and the announcement of the state merit list, the online seat option filling choice will be available as per the previously announced schedule.
- The candidate will be unable to fill out the choice filling if the security money is not paid.
- Security money returned after admission- Candidates who apply for seat allotment will be able to enter the colleges of their choice, and their security money will be returned online based on the information provided during registration.
- If the candidate is assigned a seat by the Ayush Admission Central Counseling Committee (AACCC), he or she must pay the tuition fee (excluding the Rs. 1000 entrance fee) and the security money will be returned.
- Candidate’s security money will be forfeited in the following circumstances
- Candidates assigned in the First, Second, Mop Up, and Stray Vacancy Rounds will have their security money forfeited if they do not accept admission to the college.
- If the candidate does not accept admission to the college after upgradation in the first or second round of counselling.
- Candidates will be able to print a receipt for their online payment.
- The list reference for state merit will be NEET-UG 2023 ranking.
- On the website, the final merit list will be available.
Step 4 – Online choice filling & locking
- Go to the official website and select a choice filling.
- After logging in, you can fill up the choices in numerous sessions, but remember to save and continue; otherwise, your work will be lost.
- The choice filling will not be finished until you submit and lock the form.
Step 5 – Seat Allotments
Seat allotment results will be displayed online after choice filling
Documents Required for Lalit Hari Govt. Ayurvedic College & Hospital Pilibhit Candidates who have been assigned a seat at this College will be required to submit the following documents in order to complete the procedures.
For UG Candidate
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marksheet (for DOB)
- Class 12 certificate and marksheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Passport size photographs (8 copy)
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the original documents given below for verification during admission, and one set of attested copies of the following documents must be submitted during counseling.
- AIAPGET 2023 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2023 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BAMS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required.
What is the official website for Lalit Hari State Ayurveda College Pilibhit?
The official website for Lalit Hari State Ayurvedic College is www.lhsacpilibhit.com
Who is affiliated with Lalit Hari State Ayurvedic College Pilibhit?
For Academic and Examination purposes, the College was previously connected with Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur.
Where is Lalit Hari State Ayurveda College located?
Lalit Hari State Ayurveda College, Pilibhit is located in Sarai Khan, Pilibhit Ehatmali, Uttar Pradesh 262001
When did the Lalit Hari State Ayurveda College in Pilibhit, Lucknow established?
Lalit Hari State Ayurveda College in Pilibhit was founded in the year 1899.
Do we can get admission to Lalit Hari State Ayurveda College, Pilibhit without NEET?
No, without NEET, admission is not allowable to this College.
How do I register for AACCC Counselling?
Candidates must register at the AACCC official website in order to participate in AACCC-UG Counseling (www.aaccc.gov.in).
Candidates are advised to use the same E-mail address and Mobile Number submitted during NEET-UG Registration for registration on the AACCC-UG portal for Counseling.
- Firstly, go to the official website at aaccc.gov.in.
- The AACCC home page will now be displayed.
- Then, select UG Counselling.
- Then a new tab will open that takes you to the online counseling portal.
- Examine the eligibility requirements and the counseling fee schedule.
- Click the Online Registration button if you are eligible.
- Sign in by entering your Roll Number, Password, and Security PIN.
- If you are a new user, click the “New Candidate Registration” button.