Government Ayurvedic College and Hospital Atarra-Banda is affiliated with Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur, and it is certified and approved by CCIM (Central Council of Indian Medicine). The college was founded in 1955 to provide cost-effective health services to the nearby Banda region and to help improve access to health services through Ayurveda for common people in the state without discrimination. The main goal of Government Ayurvedic College, Banda is to provide high-quality education based on the most recent technological advances in the field of ayurvedic medicine.. The college’s infrastructure includes modern buildings and lush gardens.
The Government Ayurvedic College and Hospital Atarra-Banda is one of the most prominent Government Ayurvedic Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The Government Ayurvedic College Banda was established to provide students with the highest quality Ayurvedic care accessible, and it offers BAMS courses (Bachelor of Ayurvedic medicine and surgery).
Government Ayurvedic College and Hospital Atarra-Banda Highlights
The important details of Government Ayurvedic College Banda before we finish the college review.
|College Name||Government Ayurvedic College & Hospital Atarra, Banda|
|Popular Name||Govt Ayurvedic College Banda|
|Location||Atarra, Banda, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|UG Entrance Test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA (once a year)|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Address||Address: Atarra, Near Nahar, Banda, Uttar Pradesh – India 210201|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Hospital / Medical Facility
Faculty & Staff
This college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated staff members who are also well-versed in modern technology. As a faculty member of the Government Ayurvedic College and Hospital Atarra-Banda, is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s standards of medical education by providing appropriate numbers of non-technical employees. The following policies, which apply to all faculty on campus, are stated below:
- Describe appropriate treatment based on the best scientific data available.
- Reduce variety in value-based processes that isn’t necessary.
- Provide a more sensible and practical approach to the topic being taught.
- Continuous education is becoming increasingly important.
- To encourage the most effective use of resources available
- To serve as a focal point for quality assurance and auditing.
- To point out flaws in present research and make recommendations for future research.
Courses Offered & Intake Capacity
Government Ayurvedic College & Hospital Atarra-Banda provides high-quality medical programmes with highly skilled staff and cutting-edge technology.
This section will inform you about the Government Ayurvedic College & Hospital Atarra, Banda BAMS Syllabus.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Lets have a look at BAMS Internship below:
|Sr. No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
We have listed the fees structure and courses for just Government Ayurvedic College & Hospital Atarra, Banda.
|Registration Fee(At the time of admission)||1,000|
|The tuition fee for the reserved category is 50%||Full payment will be – Rs 14,000.|
The College Cut-off is the minimal score required for admission to a college or university set by the selection board. Based on the Cutoff scores, a merit list will be created. Cutoffs for various courses must be met by applicants who apply to the Institute.
In order to proceed with the admission procedure, candidates must get at least a qualifying percentage in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
NEET 2022 qualifying percentile and scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2021|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||137-122|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Government Ayurvedic College & Hospital Atarra, Banda|
Government Ayurvedic College & Hospital Atarra, Banda
Address– Atarra, Near Nahar, Banda, UP, India, 210201
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
Thorough that BAMS Admission Consultant guides students on Ayush counseling & top Ayurvedic colleges criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH Counseling expert
AYUSH Counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Age Requirements: Candidates applying for BAMS must be 17 years of age or older as of December 31st of the admission year. The maximum age for entry to the BAMS course is 25 years.
Educational Qualification: All Higher Secondary School graduates who completed their 12th Class in science, including biology or bio-technology, as well as Physics and Chemistry, with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible (for SC/ST students, 40% in board exams are required; 45 % for OBC students).
- Candidates are qualified based on their performance in the National Eligibility Cumulative Entrance Test (Undergraduate) i.e NEET-UG.
- Candidates must attend the UP AYUSH State Counseling to get admitted to UG courses.
- There is no admission without NEET.
- NEET aspirants must meet all of the qualifying criteria outlined in the admission rules.
- Candidates from other states, rather than UP, are eligible for All India Quota seats in UP (15 % seats).
- Candidates from UP are eligible to occupy seats in UP with State Quota (85 % seats).
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website http://ugcounselling.ayushup.in/.
- Candidates will need their NEET-UG roll number and DOB to register and will follow the instructions on the page.
- Following that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration information will be shown.
- There will be provided a registration number for each individual applicants after the registration process done..
- All students participating in counseling for admission to the Ayush UG course based on NEET UG 2022 merit will be required to register online on the website.
- Each student will be charged Rs 2000/- (Rupees two thousand only) as a registration fee through the online registration process.
- The registration cost will be paid through the portal using internet banking.
- Students assigned in Government Ayurvedic/Unani/Homeopathy Medical Colleges through counseling for admission to AYUSH UG programmes on the basis of NEET UG 2022 merit would receive Rs 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand) as security money.
- Rs 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only) for private Ayurvedic/Unani/Homeopathy Medical Colleges, written in favour of Nationalized Bank’s Bank Draft “NIDESHAK AYURVEDIC & UNNANI SEWA UP LKO” and PAYBLE AT LUCKNOW.
- Make a CTS demand draft of Rs 50,000 (refundable security amount) from a Government bank in favour of NIDESHAK AYURVEDIC & UNNANI SEWA UP LKO payable at Lucknow.
Choice filling: Depositing the Security Money (Equity Amount) prior to the Choice Filling (Option) will be required; otherwise, you will not be permitted to participate in the Choice Filling (Option).
Report: After allotment, those students who would take admission in the respective colleges will get their earnest money returned to them by the individual college. After allotment, a candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited if he or she does not enrol in the course.
Counseling Process Rounds:
In the first and second rounds, the counseling procedure will take place. The candidate must take admission on the assigned seat from the first round; if the candidate does not take admission after allotment, the candidate’s security money will be forfeited. Only after depositing the security money again would such candidates be eligible for the second round of counseling.
Candidates who were not allocated/admitted in the first round will be permitted to participate in the second round of counseling and will not be required to deposit the security money. The candidate has the option to resuffle (upgrade) his or her seat from the first to the second round of counseling.
The previously allotted seat will be empty and allotted to any other eligible applicant after the resuffle (upgrade) after the second round of counseling; if no resuffle (upgrade) occurs, the candidate’s seat will remain the same. Candidates who are assigned a seat in the first round and then participate in the second round of counseling, where they are re-assigned to the seat they were assigned in the first round, will be re-assigned following the second round of counseling. You must finish the application process. Otherwise, his/her candidature will be considered terminated, and the vacant seat will be filled by a mop-up round.
Rules for Reshuffle (Upgrade):
After the first counseling, the upgrade procedure will be finished;
If a candidate upgrades any college from the possibilities picked by him, he will be required to enrol in the upgraded college.
Only vertical and horizontal reservations will be used to upgrade the applicant.
If the candidate does not enrol in the upgraded college within the specified time, his or her candidature for both seats will be terminated. In this situation, the candidate’s claim to any seat will be rejected, and the candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited.
Upgrade Procedure: Candidates admitted to government and private sector colleges, as well as those who were not granted a seat from the option they filled out during first counseling, would be offered the opportunity to upgrade to a seat from the option they filled out.
Candidates who were assigned a seat in the initial counseling but did not arrive at the time of record verification will not be offered the option to upgrade.
Only once the candidate’s records have been verified will he or she be admitted.
If an applicant is upgraded from a private sector college to a government institution, the candidate’s earnest money will be returned to them through the college to which they were admitted.
If an applicant enrolled to a private sector college is upgraded to a seat, the college offering admission against the seat given in the prior college must repay the total amount charged to the individual.
Only those applicants who provide the upgradation form/declaration form available on the website at the time of record verification will be offered the opportunity to upgrade.
The candidate will get information about the upgrade on the website and via the e-mail address provided by the candidate at the time of registration.
Mopup Round Allocation: Following the second round of counseling, the remaining seats in AYUSH disciplines in the public and private sectors will be filled through the mop-up round. At Government National Homeopathic Medical College, Near Hahnemann Square, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, the process of allotment/admission will be done by counseling and a measure-up round of both chakras.
The candidates listed below are eligible for the Mopup Round
(1) It will be required for qualifying candidates of NEET 2022 to register on the respective website and pay Rs.2000/registration fee through an online approach in order to participate in the measurement up round. Candidates who have already registered but have not gotten an allotment must register again by paying the registration fee, but they will not be required to pay any earnest money.
Only those candidates who have not been allotted a seat in the first or second round of counseling, or who have taken admission in private sector AYUSH courses (Ayurveda colleges from the first round of counseling and have been admitted, will be eligible for the measurement round. If the candidate wishes to withdraw from the seat, he or she must do so two days prior to the second round of counseling registration (for example, if the registration of the second round of counseling starts from 03.03.2022, then the candidate will take his seat on 01.03.2022 till 4:00 PM). After subtracting 50% from the security money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
(2) The candidate admitted in the first round of counseling will not be allowed to vacate the seat once the state’s second round of counseling is completed. However, if two days before the mop-up round (for example, if mop-up round counseling registration begins on the 30th of March), After subtracting 50% from the Security Money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
Candidates who have taken admission and then quit will be required to re-deposit 50% of their earnest money deposited in order to participate in counseling again.
The admission process will be completed on the spot after allotment.
This allowance will not allow any reshuffles.
Allotment will be based only on the production of original certificates by applicants who are competing in the mop-up round. The candidate’s candidature will be cancelled if he or she fails to produce original certificates.
Candidates will not be able to modify/re-allot the college in the same course during the special allotment (mop-up round), but they will be able to change the course/mode. The admission process for students who are participating in the mop-up round will take place at the allotment site.
To complete the requirements, candidates who are offered a place at this College will be required to submit the following documents.
- Admit Card
- NEET Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Is there possibility get into this Government Ayurvedic College in Banda without taking the NEET?
No, admission to this college is not possible without the NEET.
What is the located address of Government Ayurvedic College and Hospital Atarra-Banda?
Government Ayurvedic College and Hospital Atarra is located at Nahar, Banda, Uttar Pradesh – India 210201
When was Banda's Government Ayurvedic College founded?
Banda’s Government Ayurvedic College was established in the year 1955.
Is the Government Ayurvedic College in Banda a full-fledged government institution?
Yes, Government Ayurvedic College & Hospital Atarra-Banda is a government Ayurvedic college.
Q.When UP Ayush Counselling will start?
UP Ayush Counselling has been started by AACCC for 15% Seats from 10th Of Nov, 2022 whereas the Government of Uttar Pradesh (Ayush Department) will conduct Uttar Pradesh Ayush Counselling 2022 for Admission of 85% seats to AYUSH BAMS, BUMS, and BHMS Courses for State Quota. The counselling dates for state has not been released by the UP Ayush conducting authority (UP Ayush Society). The UP Ayush Counselling-2022 (BAMS/BHMS/BUMS) will be conducted online at the Department of AYUSH, UP’s official website, https://ugcounselling.ayushup.in/. Students must complete an application form for UP Ayush Counselling-2022 (BAMS/BHMS/BUMS).
Q.Is NEET 2022 Ayush Counselling started?
- AYUSH Counselling 2022 has officially begun from 10th of Nov 2022 for NEET UG candidates. The AYUSH NEET UG Counselling 2022 Registrations for Round 2 have begun, and candidates can register for the AYUSH NEET UG Counselling process at www.aaccc.gov.in.
The registration link went live on December 1, 2022, at 11 a.m., and candidates can now submit their applications until December 5, 2022, at 3 p.m.