Swami Kalyan Dev Government Ayurvedic College and Hospital (Govt Ayurvedic College Muzaffarnagar) is one of the oldest and most prestigious government ayurvedic institutes and is affiliated with Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur (UP) and was established in 1975 with the approval of the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
Swami Kalyan Dev Government Ayurvedic College seeks to train ayurvedic doctors who would meet the demands of the country’s ayurvedic professionals. Swami Kalyan Dev Government Ayurvedic College, Muzzafarnagar’s main goal is to give quality education with the most recent technology breakthroughs in the field of ayurvedic medicine.
Swami Kalyan Dev Government Ayurvedic College, Muzzafarnagar, is outfitted with the most up-to-date scientific equipment and teaching aids to suit the expectations of medical students who will stay up with the world’s rapid changes.
|College Name||Swami Kalyan Dev Government Ayurvedic College & Hospital Muzaffarnagar|
|Popular Name||SKD Govt Ayurvedic College Muzaffarnagar|
|Affiliated with||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA (once a year)|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Contact||Address: NH-58, Rampur village, Muzaffarnagar-251001 (U.P.) India|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur
- Approved by: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status: Government
- Hospital / Medical Facility
Faculty & Staff
The college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated staff members who are also well-versed in modern technology. As a faculty member of the Swami Kalyan Dev Govt Ayurvedic College Muzaffarnagar, you are responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s standards of medical education by providing appropriate numbers of non-technical employees. The following policies, which apply to all faculty on campus, are stated below:
- Describe appropriate treatment based on the best scientific data available.
- Reduce variety in value-based processes that isn’t necessary.
- Provide a more sensible and practical approach to the topic being taught.
- Continuous education is becoming increasingly important.
- To encourage the most effective use of resources available
- To serve as a focal point for quality assurance and auditing.
- To point out flaws in present research and make recommendations for future research.
Course Offered & Intake Capacity
SKD Govt Ayurvedic College Muzaffarnagar provides high-quality medical programmes overseen by highly qualified teachers and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
We will inform you about the Swami Kalyan Dev Govt Ayurvedic College Muzaffarnagar BAMS Syllabus in this section.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
This selection will provide you with information about BAMS Internship.
|Sr. No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Swami Kalyan Dev Govt Ayurvedic College Muzzaffarnagar’s fees structure and courses have been given (SKD college).
|Course||Fees (Tution Fees)|
|Qualification||Candidates must pass their (10+2) or its equivalent examination.|
|Minimum Aggregate Marks||Minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.|
|Reserved Category Students||Reserved category students in 10+2 shall be given relaxation in marks as per the rules.|
NEET Ayush Cut-Off 2022-23
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Swami Kalyan Dev Govt Ayurvedic College Cut-Off 2022 (AACCC)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Five Round|
Swami Kalyan Dev Govt Ayurvedic College Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Five Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Swami Kalyan Dev Government Ayurvedic College Muzaffarnagar|
Swami Kalyan Dev Govt Ayurvedic College Muzaffarnagar (SKD College Muzaffarnagar)
- Address: NH-58, Rampur village, Muzaffarnagar-251001(U.P.) India
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Email: email@example.com
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH Counseling expert
AYUSH Counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
AACCC Ayush Counselling Online Registration Process
Step 1: Visit the AACCC counseling website (www.aaccc.gov.in).
Step 2: Register on the AACCC-UG portal using the same Email address and Mobile Number submitted during NEET-UG 2023 registration.
Step 3: Download the ‘Sandes app’ on your registered phone number to receive OTP for registration.
Step 4: Use a Laptop or Computer with the latest version of Chrome/Internet Explorer/Firefox/Windows/IOS for a smooth registration process.
Step 5: Provide accurate information during registration as your allocation will be based on it.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by following the instructions on the AACCC-UG portal.
By following these step-wise instructions, you can easily register for AACCC Counselling online.
AACCC Counselling Process
ROUND 1: ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION
Have a look at AACCC Counselling Process below: Only NEET (UG) qualified candidates are eligible to apply for the AACCC-UG counseling.
Step 1: Registration for AACCC-UG Counseling.
Step 2: Payment of Counselling Fee (Non-Refundable Registration Fee + Security Deposit Money)
Step 3: Choice filling and locking
Step 4: Publication of Seat allotment list (Publication of result)
Step 5: Physical Reporting to the allotted college
ROUND 2: ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION
- NEET (UG) qualified candidates who have not registered in the 1 st Round.
- Candidates registered for the 1 st Round and were not allotted a seat.
- Candidates who have opted for free exit in the 1 st Round.
- Candidates joined the allotted seat in the AACCC counseling in 1st Round and submitted willingness for up-gradation in the 2nd Round.
Step 1: Registration for AACCC- UG Counseling. (The candidates who participated in 1st Round need not be registered again)
Step 2: Payment of Counseling Fee includes Non-Refundable Registration Fee + Security Money (Need not to pay by the candidates, those who already paid the counseling fee at the time of registration for 1st Round)
Step 3: Choice filling and locking
Step 4: Publication of Seat allotment list (Publication of Result)
Step 5: Physical Reporting to the allotted college
ROUND-3/MOP-UP ROUND: Eligibility for participation
- NEET (UG) qualified candidates who have not registered in the 1 st Round & 2 nd Round.
- Candidates who have already registered, but were not allotted seats in the 1 st Round & 2 nd Round.
- The candidate registered in Round-1/Round 2 & availed of Free Exit.
- Candidates joined in the 1st Round allotted seat and submitted willingness for upgradation, but did not participate in the 2nd Round of counseling.
- Candidates joined the allotted seat in the 2nd Round and submitted willingness for up-gradation in the AACCC counseling 3rd Round.
- Candidates who leave/resign the allotted seat in the 2nd Round, with forfeiture of Security money, three days before the commencement of the 3rd Round, can participate with payment of complete fees.
Step 1: Registration for AACCC-UG Counseling. (Those candidates who participated in 1 st Round/2nd Round need not be registered again)
Step 2: Payment of Counseling Fee includes non-refundable Registration Fee and Security Money. (No Need to pay by those candidates who have already paid the counseling fee at the time of registration for 1st Round /2nd Round)
Step 3: Choice filling and locking.
Step 4: Publication of Seat allotment list (Publication of Result) Step 5: Physical Reporting to the allotted college.
Note: All candidates must take admission on their upgraded seats in the Round 3 / Mop Up Round from Round 1 & 2 admitted seats. If such candidates do not accept the upgraded seats, they will be ineligible for further AYUSH counseling (Central/State/UT/Central Pool Quota) and their security money will be forfeited.
STRAY VACANCY ROUND FOR AIQG/AIQGA/CU/NI
“Seats that remain vacant (not joined/withdrawn) after the 3rd/Mop-up Round of AACCC-UG Counseling of Govt./Govt. Aided colleges/CU/NI will be filled through the AACCC, Ministry of Ayush’s online Stray Vacancy Round”
ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION:
All registered candidates who were not admitted to any of the seats through AACCC-UG counseling or state/UT counseling are eligible for the Stray Vacancy Round.
- There is no Fresh Registration in Stray Vacancy Round.
- Candidates must submit a willingness in the AACCC-UG portal to participate in the Stray Vacancy Round with an undertaking that they are not holding any UG (ASU&H) seats allotted through AACCC-UG counseling or counseling conducted by State/UTs.
- Option for choice filling is available in the Stray Vacancy Round.
- No upgradation is available from the 3 rd/ Mop-up Round to the Stray Vacancy Round
STRAY VACANCY ROUND FOR DEEMED UNIVERSITY
- The Stray Vacancy Round will be conducted by the respective Deemed Universities at their own level for seat allotment under Deemed Universities.
- AACCC, M/o Ayush will send a list of eligible registered candidates to Deemed Universities for the Stray Vacancy Round, which will be exercised strictly in order of merit.
- The seats are domicile-free, and only registered AACCC – UG counseling candidates are eligible for admission
Note: In addition, a list of ineligible candidates will be distributed to the appropriate State/UT counselling authorities, National Institutes/Central Universities/Deemed Universities for the purpose of prohibiting them from participating in any other AYUSH counseling (Central/State/UT/Nominated seat, etc.)
Documents Required at the time of Joining Allotted Ayush College
AACCC Counselling Documents Required (Original along with attested photocopies of documents) at the time of joining in allotted AYUSH College are as below:
- Admit Cards for the NEET (UG)-2023Exam issued by NTA.
- NEET (UG)-2023 Result/ Rank letter issued by NTA.
- Date of Birth Certificate (if 10th Standard Certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10th passed Certificate
- Class 10+2 Passed Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
- Eight (8) Passport size photographs. (Same as affixed on the NEET (UG)- 2023/AACCC-UG counseling-2023 online application form).
- Provisional Allotment Letter generated online from the AACCC portal.
- Proof of identity (Aadhar/ PAN/ Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID )
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format as attached in Annexure-VI.
- Transfer Certificate from the last studied institution.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush Counselling Process 2023
Step 1 – Registration
- Visit UP Ayush official website to register online at upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in.
- Click UP Ayush 2023 Counselling Link.
- The candidate’s NEET-UG registration information will thereafter be shown.
- Fill out the required information, pay the counselling fees, and click submit to register.
- Save the confirmation page to your computer and print it out.
Non Refundable Registration Fees
Candidates must pay non-refundable counselling registration fees online for all rounds (First, Second, Mop Up, and Stray Vacancy). Payment will only be accepted online.
|For Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes||Rs. 1500|
|For remaining other candidates||Rs. 2000|
- Please keep a note of the password you created at registration for choice filling.
- Candidates will receive a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number after a successful payment.
Step 2 – Online Security Money Payment
Candidates must pay security money online to participate in the counselling process for seat allotment for UP Ayush undergraduate course in Govt/ Private (Ayurvedic, Unani, Homoeopathy) Medical Colleges.
TypeSecurity MoneyFor Government Colleges OnlyRs. 20,000For Private Colleges OnlyRs. 50,000For Govt & Private Colleges BothRs. 50,000
- The registration process will not be considered complete unless the Registration Fee/Security Money is paid online.
- Following the payment of security money and the announcement of the state merit list, the online seat option filling choice will be available as per the previously announced schedule.
- The candidate will be unable to fill out the choice filling if the security money is not paid.
- Security money returned after admission- Candidates who apply for seat allotment will be able to enter the colleges of their choice, and their security money will be returned online based on the information provided during registration.
- If the candidate is assigned a seat by the Ayush Admission Central Counseling Committee (AACCC), he or she must pay the tuition fee (excluding the Rs. 1000 entrance fee) and the security money will be returned.
- Candidate’s security money will be forfeited in the following circumstances
- Candidates assigned in the First, Second, Mop Up, and Stray Vacancy Rounds will have their security money forfeited if they do not accept admission to the college.
- If the candidate does not accept admission to the college after upgradation in the first or second round of counselling.
- Candidates will be able to print a receipt for their online payment.
- The list reference for state merit will be NEET-UG 2023 ranking.
- On the website, the final merit list will be available.
Step 4 – Online choice filling & locking
- Go to the official website and select a choice filling.
- After logging in, you can fill up the choices in numerous sessions, but remember to save and continue; otherwise, your work will be lost.
- The choice filling will not be finished until you submit and lock the form.
Step 5 – Seat Allotments
Seat allotment results will be displayed online after choice filling
Candidates who have been assigned a seat at this College will be required to submit the following documents in order to complete the procedures.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
What is the official website for Swami Kalyan Dev Govt Ayurvedic College Muzaffarnagar?
The official website for Swami Kalyan Dev Govt Ayurvedic College Muzaffarnagar is skdgacmzn.in
Where is SKD Govt Ayurvedic College Muzaffarnagar's located?
SKD Govt Ayurvedic College Muzaffarnagar is located at NH-58, Rampur village, Muzaffarnagar-251001(U.P.) India
When did the SKD Govt Ayurvedic College Muzaffarnagar established?
The College was founded in the year 1975.
How can someone get admission in SKD Govt Ayurvedic College Muzaffarnagar without taking the NEET exam?
No, college entrance is not possible without NEET.
How many BAMS seats are available at Muzzafarnagar's Swami Kalyan Dev Govt Ayurvedic College?
For a session of BAMS at Swami Kalyan Dev Govt Ayurvedic College, Muzaffarnagar, the total number of intake is 75.