Shri Babu Singh Jay Singh Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital was established in 2015 and is affiliated with the Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur, as well as being approved by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
Shri Babu Singh Jay Singh Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is the realization of a dream of its founders, Shri Babu Singh and Shri Jay Singh, who had the ambition to provide quality treatment to citizens of India eight decades ago. Shri Babu Singh Jay Singh Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital’s objective is to offer a responsive healing environment for patients and their families, as well as to improve the quality of life for everyone in our community.
At Shri Babu Singh Jay Singh Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, education is about more than just books and classrooms; it is also about developing one’s complete personality and sharpening unique abilities. It provides a conducive environment for teaching and learning, which is appropriately supported by innovative academic and research programmes and activities.
Shri Babu Singh Jay Singh Ayurvedic Medical College Highlights
Let’s have a look at the summary of Shri Babu Singh Jay Singh Ayurvedic Medical College:
I want a call from this College
|College Name||Shri Babu Singh Jay Singh Ayurvedic Medical College, Farrukhabad|
|Popular Name||Shri Babu Singh Jay Singh Ayurvedic Medical College, SBSJSMC|
|Location||Farrukhabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur.|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Admission/ Selection Process||NEET Entrance Exam Based|
|Exams Accepted||NEET Exam authorized by NTA|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Contact||Address: Bhaupur, Bewar Road, Fatehgarh, Farrukhabad ( U.P ) 209601|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Approval & Aid Status
- Affiliation: Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur
- Approval: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status: Private
- Central Library
- Digital Library
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Medical Center
- Medical Facilities
- Student Activity Center
- Samhita Sanskrit Evam Siddhant Department
- Rachana Sharir Department
- Kriya Sharir Department
- Dravyaguna Department
- Rasa Shastra and Bhaisajya Kalpana Department
- Rog Nidan Evam Vikriti Vigyan Department
- Swasthvritta and Yog Department
- Agad Tantra and Vyavhayurved Department
- Prasuti Tantra and Stri Rog Department
- Kaumarbhiritya (Bal Rog) Department
- Kayachikitsa Department
- Panch Karma Department
- Shalya Tantra Department
- Shalakya Tantra Department
Faculty & Staff
SBSJSAMC offers an exclusive atmosphere for students to learn and grow under the guidance of experienced academicians while also developing the creative, innovative, and technical abilities needed to enter the workforce. Our dedicated academics and staff comprise a dedicated team dedicated to the College’s goal. It is a vibrant, research-intensive institution dedicated to the advancement of life-saving discoveries and new technology to address some of the world’s most critical problems.
- At SBSJSAMC, education is about more than just books and classrooms.
- It’s also about developing one’s overall personality and perfecting certain abilities.
- It creates a climate that is conducive to teaching and learning, with innovative academic and research programmes and practises to back it up.
- SBSJSAMC boasts a highly skilled and experienced faculty, laboratories and research facilities, well-designed residential space, and a vibrant extra-curricular and co-curricular environment.
- The campus is totally wireless and uses cutting-edge technologies to deliver instruction.
Course Offered & Intake Capacity
UG Course Detail:
|BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery)||100||5 Year 6 Months|
BAMS covers a wide range of subjects such as Ayurved Samhita Siddhaint, Rachana Sharir, Kriya Sharir, Dravyaguna, Rasa Shastra evam Bhaisjya Kalpana, Rog Nidan evam Vikriti Vigyan, Swasthvrutta evam Yoga, Agad Tantra evam Vyavharayurveda Vidhi Vaidyak, Prasuti Tantra evam Stri Roga, Kaumarbhiritya (Balroga), Kayachikitsa, Panch Karma, Shalya Tantra, Shalakya Tantra with Herbal Garden and In Hospital there are 07 OPD and 06 IPD in different clinical Departments.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
|BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery)||Rs. 2,28,800/-|
The College Cut-off is the minimal score required for admission to a college or university set by the selection board. Based on the Cutoff scores, a merit list will be created. Cutoffs for various courses must be met by applicants who apply to the Institute.
In order to proceed with the admission procedure, candidates must get at least a qualifying percentage in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be selected for AIQ and state counseling, SC/ ST/ OBC candidates must achieve marks equivalent to at least the 40thpercentile.
For those in the UR category, a score of at least 50th percentile is required.
NEET 2022 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2021|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||137-122|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Shri Babu Singh Jay Singh Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital|
Shri Babu Singh Jay Singh Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Farrukhabad
- Address: Bhaupur, Bewar Road, Fatehgarh, Farrukhabad ( U.P ) – 209601
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Click Here
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
Thorough that BAMS Admission Consultant guides students on Ayush counseling & top Ayurvedic colleges criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
To get into institute candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria.
|Course Name||UG – BAMS|
|Educational Qualification||Minimum qualification of these courses is 10+2 or its equivalent with Science (PCB/PCM) from a recognized board/University. Student must have passed individually in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English & with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together (40% for SC/ST students).|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 17 or more as of December 31st of the admission year.|
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website: https://upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in/
- Candidates will need their NEET-UG roll number and DOB to register and will follow the instructions on the page.
- Following that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration information will be shown.
- There will be provided a registration number for each individual applicants after the registration process is done.
- All students participating in counseling for admission to the Ayush UG course based on NEET UG 2022 merit will be required to register online on the website.
- Each student will be charged Rs 2000/- (Rupees two thousand only) as a registration fee through the online registration process.
- The registration cost will be paid through the portal using internet banking.
- Students assigned in Government Ayurvedic/Unani/Homeopathy Medical Colleges through counseling for admission to AYUSH UG programmes on the basis of NEET UG 2022 merit would receive Rs 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand) as security money.
- Rs 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only) for private Ayurvedic/Unani/Homeopathy Medical Colleges, written in favor of Nationalized Bank’s Bank Draft “NIDESHAK AYURVEDIC & UNANI SEWA UP LKO” and PAYABLE AT LUCKNOW.
- Make a CTS demand draft of Rs 50,000 (refundable security amount) from a Government bank in favor of NIDESHAK AYURVEDIC & UNANI SEWA UP LKO payable at Lucknow.
Choice filling: Depositing the Security Money (Equity Amount) prior to the Choice Filling (Option) will be required; otherwise, you will not be permitted to participate in the Choice Filling (Option).
Report: After allotment, those students who would take admission in the respective colleges will get their earnest money returned to them by the individual college. After allotment, a candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited if he or she does not enroll in the course.
Counseling Process Rounds:
In the first and second rounds, the counseling procedure will take place. The candidate must take admission on the assigned seat from the first round; if the candidate does not take admission after allotment, the candidate’s security money will be forfeited. Only after depositing the security money again would such candidates be eligible for the second round of counseling.
Candidates who were not allocated/admitted in the first round will be permitted to participate in the second round of counseling and will not be required to deposit the security money. The candidate has the option to reshuffle (upgrade) his or her seat from the first to the second round of counseling.
The previously allotted seat will be empty and allotted to any other eligible applicant after the reshuffle (upgrade) after the second round of counseling; if no reshuffle (upgrade) occurs, the candidate’s seat will remain the same. Candidates who are assigned a seat in the first round and then participate in the second round of counseling, where they are re-assigned to the seat they were assigned in the first round, will be re-assigned following the second round of counseling. You must finish the application process. Otherwise, his/her candidature will be considered terminated, and the vacant seat will be filled by a mop-up round.
Rules for Reshuffle (Upgrade):
After the first counseling, the upgrade procedure will be finished;
If a candidate upgrades any college from the possibilities picked by him, he will be required to enroll in the upgraded college.
Only vertical and horizontal reservations will be used to upgrade the applicant.
If the candidate does not enroll in the upgraded college within the specified time, his or her candidature for both seats will be terminated. In this situation, the candidate’s claim to any seat will be rejected, and the candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited.
Upgrade Procedure: Candidates admitted to government and private sector colleges, as well as those who were not granted a seat from the option they filled out during first counseling, would be offered the opportunity to upgrade to a seat from the option they filled out.
Candidates who were assigned a seat in the initial counseling but did not arrive at the time of record verification will not be offered the option to upgrade.
Only once the candidate’s records have been verified will he or she be admitted.
If an applicant is upgraded from a private sector college to a government institution, the candidate’s earnest money will be returned to them through the college to which they were admitted.
If an applicant enrolled to a private sector college is upgraded to a seat, the college offering admission against the seat given in the prior college must repay the total amount charged to the individual.
Only those applicants who provide the upgradation form/declaration form available on the website at the time of record verification will be offered the opportunity to upgrade.
The candidate will get information about the upgrade on the website and via the e-mail address provided by the candidate at the time of registration.
Mopup Round Allocation: Following the second round of counseling, the remaining seats in AYUSH disciplines in the public and private sectors will be filled through the mop-up round. At Government National Homeopathic Medical College, Near Hahnemann Square, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, the process of allotment/admission will be done by counseling and a measure-up round of both chakras.
The candidates listed below are eligible for the Mopup Round
(1) It will be required for qualifying candidates of NEET 2022 to register on the respective website and pay Rs.2000/registration fee through an online approach in order to participate in the measurement up round. Candidates who have already registered but have not gotten an allotment must register again by paying the registration fee, but they will not be required to pay any earnest money.
Only those candidates who have not been allotted a seat in the first or second round of counseling, or who have taken admission in private sector AYUSH courses (Ayurveda colleges from the first round of counseling and have been admitted, will be eligible for the measurement round. If the candidate wishes to withdraw from the seat, he or she must do so two days prior to the second round of counseling registration (for example, if the registration of the second round of counseling starts from 03.03.2022, then the candidate will take his seat on 01.03.2022 till 4:00 PM). After subtracting 50% from the security money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
(2) The candidate admitted in the first round of counseling will not be allowed to vacate the seat once the state’s second round of counseling is completed. However, if two days before the mop-up round (for example, if mop-up round counseling registration begins on the 30th of March), After subtracting 50% from the Security Money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
Candidates who have taken admission and then quit will be required to re-deposit 50% of their earnest money deposited in order to participate in counseling again.
The admission process will be completed on the spot after allotment.
This allowance will not allow any reshuffles.
Allotment will be based only on the production of original certificates by applicants who are competing in the mop-up round. The candidate’s candidature will be canceled if he or she fails to produce original certificates.
Candidates will not be able to modify/re-allot the college in the same course during the special allotment (mop-up round), but they will be able to change the course/mode. The admission process for students who are participating in the mop-up round will take place at the allotment site.
To complete the requirements, candidates who will be assigned a seat at this College will be required to submit the following documents.
- Admit Card
- NEET Rank Letter or Scorecard
- Certificate and grade sheet for class 10 (for date of birth)
- Certificate and grade sheet for class 12
- Proof of identification (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Photocopies of eight passport photos
- Letter of Provisional Allotment
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate for PwD (if applicable)
What is the official website for Shri Babu Singh Jai Singh Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital ?
The official website for Shri Babu Singh Jai Singh Ayurvedic Medical College is www.sbsjsmc.com
When was Shri Babu Singh Jai Singh Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital established?
Shri Babu Singh Jai Singh Ayurvedic Medical College was established in 2015.
How many BAMS intakes are there in Shri Babu Singh Jai Singh Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital?
Shri Babu Singh Jai Singh Ayurvedic Medical College has 100 BAMS intake capacity.
Is Shri Babu Singh Jai Singh Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital a govt/private college?
Shri Babu Singh Jai Singh Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital is a private collage.
What documents are required at the time of Joining/ Reporting in allotted AYUSH College?
Original documents (along with attested photocopies of documents) required at the time of joining in allotted AYUSH College are as below:
- Admit Cards for the NEET (UG)-2022 Exam issued by NTA.
- NEET (UG)-2022 Result/ Rank letter issued by NTA.
- Date of Birth Certificate (if 10th Standard Certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10th passed Certificate
- Class 10+2 Passed Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
- Eight (8) Passport size photographs. (Same as affixed on the NEET (UG)-2022/AACCC-UG counseling-2022 online application form).
- Provisional Allotment Letter generated online from the AACCC portal.