Dronacharya Ayurvedic Educational Institute & Hospital, founded in 2016, is affiliated with Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur, and is one of the emerging Ayurvedic institutes in Sahranpur, Uttar Pradesh, serving as a model institute for developing high standards in teaching, training, patient care, and research.
Dronacharya Ayurvedic Educational Institute & Hospital, with a 26-acre campus, is located on the Saharanpur-Dehradun Highway, just a few kilometres from the Saharanpur railway station.
The college is situated in such a geographical location that it enjoys the cool and pleasant weather of adjacent Hill Stations (Dehradun, Missouri, and Shimla) while also experiencing the warm temperatures of the Plains in the winter. Considering Ayurveda traces its roots back to Saints and Rishis residing in the Himalayas, the College is within a two-hour drive from Hardwar and countless other holy locations in the Himalayas.
The mission of the hospital is to deliver the best medical healthcare to the most remote and rural portions of India while also providing quality clinical training to BAMS students. Although Dronacharya Hospital is supported by the Parshuram Trust, the greatest available services are supplied at a cost comparable to government hospitals. Dronacharya Hospital also helps India’s economically backwards class by providing jobs.
|Name||Dronacharya Ayurvedic Educational Institute & Hospital|
|Area||Khushalipur, Shakumbari Devi Road, Behat, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM. & Ministry Of Ayush|
|UG Entrance Exam||NEET Exam by NTA|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Contact||ADDRESS: KHUSHALIPUR, SHAKUMBARI DEVI ROAD, BEHAT , SAHARANPUR|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
EMAIL : email@example.com
- Campus Life
- Class Rooms
- 24*7 fully functioning Hospital
- herbal garden
- 24 *7 Running Yoga centre
- 60 Bed IPD
- Digital X-Ray
- 24 *7 Running Emergency
- Fully Equipped Major and Minor Operation theater (O.T)
- 24*7 Running Pathology
- 24 *7 Running Pharmacy
- 24 *7 Running Physiotherapy
- Department of Kayachikitsa
- Department of Shalya Tantra
- Department of Shalakya Tantra
- Department of Stri Roga and Prasuti Tantra
- Department of Dravyaguna
- Department of Swastha Vrittam
- Department of Maulika Siddhanta
- Department of Rasashastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana
- Department of Rachana Shareeram
- Department of Roga Vijnana
- Department of Kriya Shareeram
- Department of Agada Tantra and Vyavaharayurveda
- Department of Panchakarma
Faculty & Staff
The college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated staff members who are also well-versed in modern technology. As a faculty member of the Dronacharya Ayurvedic Educational Institute & Hospital, you are responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s standards of medical education by providing appropriate numbers of non-technical employees. The following policies, which apply to all faculty on campus, are stated below:
- Describe appropriate treatment based on the best scientific data available.
- Reduce variety in value-based processes that isn’t necessary.
- Provide a more sensible and practical approach to the topic being taught.
- Continuous education is becoming increasingly important.
- To encourage the most effective use of resources available
- To serve as a focal point for quality assurance and auditing.
- To point out flaws in present research and make recommendations for future research.
BAMS is a 5.5-year graduate degree that combines contemporary medicine and traditional Ayurveda to study the integrated system. The five-and-a-half-year programme also includes a one-year internship requirement.
Physiology, modern anatomy, pharmacology, medicine, ENT, forensic medicine, rules and principles of surgery, standards of the solution, legal drug, herbal science, and several Ayurvedic disciplines are all covered in BAMS.
This option will inform you about the Dronacharya Ayurvedic Educational Institute And Hospital BAMS Syllabus.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
This selection will provide you with information about BAMS Internship.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
|Qualification||Candidates must pass their (10+2) or its equivalent examination.|
|Minimum Aggregate Marks||Minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.|
|Reserved Category Students||Reserved category students in 10+2 shall be given relaxation in marks as per the rules.|
|Entrance Exam||NEET Entrance Exam|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cut-Off 2023
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Dronacharya Ayurvedic Educational Institute Khushalipur Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Five Round|
Dronacharya Ayurvedic Educational Institute Khushalipur
- KHUSHALIPUR, SHAKUMBARI DEVI ROAD, BEHAT , SAHARANPUR
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website and click on the “Registration” or “New Candidate Registration” link.
- Fill in your personal details like name, date of birth, contact information, etc.
- Create an account and receive your login credentials (registration number and password) for future access.
Step 2: Document Upload
- Log in to your account using the provided credentials.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents, such as educational certificates, identity proof, photographs, and signatures.
- Ensure the documents are in the prescribed format and meet the specified size requirements.
Step 3: Fee Payment
- Pay the counseling fee through the available online payment options.
- Follow the instructions provided on the website for the exact fee amount and acceptable payment methods.
Step 4: Choice Filling
- After successful registration and fee payment, you can proceed with choice filling.
- Log in to your account and select your preferred colleges and courses from the available options.
- Prioritize your choices based on your preferences.
Step 5: Seat Allotment
- Seat allotment will be done based on your merit, choices, and the availability of seats in the preferred colleges.
- The allotment results will be published on the official website.
Step 6: Document Verification
- Shortlisted candidates must attend the document verification process at designated centers as per the schedule provided.
- Carry the original documents along with their photocopies for verification.
Step 7: Confirmation of Admission
- After successful document verification, candidates need to confirm their admission to the allotted college.
- Follow the college guidelines and pay the required admission fee within the specified time frame.
Step 8: Reporting to College
- Once the admission is confirmed, report to the allotted college within the given period.
- Complete the necessary admission formalities and begin the academic session as per the college schedule.
To complete the requirements, candidates who are offered a place at this College will be required to submit the following documents.
- Admit Card
- NEET Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
What is the official website for Dronacharya Ayurvedic Educational Institute And Hospital?
When was the Dronacharya Ayurvedic Educational Institute And Hospital founded?
This College was established in the year 2016.
How many BAMS seats have been granted for admission to this College?
Dronacharya Ayurvedic Educational Institute And Hospital has 60 BAMS seats sanctioned.
What is the BAMS admission fee this college?
Rs. 2,04,600/- is the BAMS admission fee for Dronacharya Ayurvedic Educational Institute And Hospital.
How can I get admission into Dronacharya Ayurvedic Educational Institute And Hospital without taking the NEET?
No, admission to this College is not feasible without NEET.