Dr. Abdul Ali Tibbiya College and Hospital (DRAATCH) Lucknow was a well-known Private Unani College which is connected with the University of Lucknow and is accredited by the Central Council of Indian Medicine established in 2007.
Dr Abdul Ali Tibbiya College and Hospital is quickly emerging as an institution of excellence among Unani System of Medicine health care institutions.
The college is managed and registered under the supervision and management of the “Samia-e-Shababil Islam Society” Baraulia, Tagore Marg Daliganj, Lucknow (U.P.). The college is located on the Lucknow-Hardoi Road near Katauli (Ahmadabad), Molihabad, Lucknow, 30 kilometers west of Lucknow.
We aspire to develop qualified Unani Physicians who, based on their extensive knowledge and experience in the field, will be able to handle all types of medical and surgical conditions.
Dr. Abdul Ali Tibbiya College and Hospital Highlights
Let’s have a look at the summary of Dr. Abdul Ali Tibbiya College and Hospital
|College Name||Dr. Abdul Ali Tibbia College & Hospital Lucknow|
|Popular Name||Dr. Abdul Ali Tibbia College Lucknow|
|Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||University of Lucknow|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|UG Entrance Exam||NEET Exam by NTA|
|College Official site||http://draatch.org/|
|Category||BUMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Contact||Address: Ahmadabad Katauli, Malihabad, Lucknow|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
E-mail: [email protected]
- Herbal Garden
- Well equipped Pathology Lab
- Lecture Theaters
- Labour Room
- 24 hours emergency Ambulance
- Operation facility
- Generator facility
- Delivery facility
- DEPARTMENT OF KULLIYAT
(PRINCIPLES of unani medicine)
- DEPARTMENT OF TASHREEHUL BADAN
- DEPARTMENT OF MUNAFEUL AZA
- DEPARTMENT OF ILMUL ADVIA
- DEPARTMENT OF ILMUL AMRAZ
- DEPARTMENT OF TAHAFFUZI-WA-SAMAJI-TIB
(PREVENTIVE AND SOCIAL MEDICINE)
- DEPARTMENT OF SAIDLA
- DEPARTMENT OF ILAJ-BIT-TADBEER
- DEPARTMENT OF ilmul ATFAL
- DEPARTMENT OF MOALAJAT
- DEPARTMENT OF AMRAZE JILD WA ZOHRAWIYA
- DEPARTMENT OF AMRAZ-E-NISWAN-WA-QABALAT
- DEPARTMENT OF JARAHAT
- DEPARTMENT OF AIN, UZN, ANF, HALAQ-WA-ASNAN
(E.N.T. & OPTHALMOLOGY)
Faculty & Staff
This college features a good mix of well-trained and highly educated staff members who are also knowledgeable about modern technology. As a Dr. Abdul Ali Tibbiya College and Hospital faculty member, we are responsible for contributing to and upholding the institution’s medical education standards.
- Describe the most recent scientific evidence for proper care that is available.
- Reduce the number of inconsistencies in value-based procedures.
- To approach the material being taught in a more logical and practical manner.
- Putting a greater emphasis on ongoing education
- To promote the most efficient use of scarce resources.
- To serve as a clearinghouse for quality standards, including auditing.
- To highlight problems in existing material and give suggestions for improvement.
Dr. Abdul Ali Tibbia College Lucknow is well-known for its undergraduate Unani programmes (BUMS).
Duration of B.U.M.S course shall be five years and six months comprising:
- First Professional Session : 12 Months
- Second Professional Session : 12 Months
- Third Professional Session : 12 Months
- Final Professional Session : 18 Months
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship : 12 Months
The required Rotatory Internship will last one year, and students will be entitled to participate after passing all topics from the first to the final professional examinations.
Students who have passed their B.U.M.S final exam and have completed a 12 month rotatory internship in the hospital will be awarded the degree of Kamil-e-Tib-o-Jarahat (B.U.M.S.) by the University of Lucknow.
This option will inform you about the BUMS Syllabus.
|Professional Year I||Professional Year II|
|Arabic and Mantiq wa Falsafa (Logic Philosophy and Astronomy)||Tareekh-e-tib (History of Medicine)|
|Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya (Basic Principles of Unani Medicine)||Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib (Preventive and Community Medicine)|
|Tashreeh Ul Badan (Anatomy)||Ilmul Advia|
|Munafeul Aaza (Physiology)||Mahiyatul Amraz (Pathology)|
|Professional Year III||Professional Year IV|
|Communication skills||Moalajat – I (General Medicine)|
|Ilmul Saidla wa Murakkabat (Unani Pharmacy)||Moalajat – II|
|Tibbe Qanooni wa Ilmul Samoom (Medical Jurisprudence and Toxicology)||Amraze Niswan (Gynaecology)|
|Sareeriyat wa Usoole Ilaj (Bedside clinic and principles of management)||Ilmul Qabalat wa Naumalood (Obstetrics and Neonatology)|
|Ilaj Bit Tadbeer (Regional Therapy)||Ilmul Jarahat (Surgery)|
|Amraz-e-Atfal (Paediatrics)||Ain, Uzn, Anaf, Halaq wa Asnan (Ophthalmology and Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat)|
|BUMS||2,00,000/- per annum|
The College Cut-off is the minimal score required for admission to a college or university set by the selection board. Based on the Cutoff scores, a merit list will be created. Cutoffs for various courses must be met by applicants who apply to the Institute.
In order to proceed with the admission procedure, candidates must get at least a qualifying percentage in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be selected for AIQ and state counseling, SC/ ST/ OBC candidates must achieve marks equivalent to at least the 40thpercentile.
For those in the UR category, a score of at least 50th percentile is required.
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Dr. Abdul Ali Tibbiya College and Hospital Lucknow|
Dr. Abdul Ali Tibbiya College
Ahmadabad Katauli, Malihabad, Lucknow
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
E-mail: [email protected]
BUMS College Predictor
BUMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant thoroughly educates students on Ayush counseling and top Ayurvedic institutions’ criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over years of experience offers their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Qualification: A candidate seeking admission to the B.U.M.S course must have completed intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in the subjects of physics, chemistry, and biology, as well as 10th standard with Urdu, Arabic, or Persian as a subject.
Minimum Age: Candidates must be at least 17 years old as of December 31st of the preceding year.
Admission Route: Eligible applicants who pass the Common Pre-Medical Entrance Test offered by the Association of Minority Unani & Ayurvedic Colleges of Uttar Pradesh (Regd.) will be admitted to the B.U.M.S. course.
ENTRANCE TEST CARD: The candidate will be sent an entrance test card, which must be presented at the time of the test. If the candidate does not receive the card by post, he must notify the Principal Office and personally collect the duplicate copy of the entrance exam card. No candidate will be permitted to take the admission test if they do not have an entrance test card.
Admission and Interview Fee Rs. 300/- (Non-refundable) via T.P.O./Money Order/Cash or Bank Draft in favor of Dr. Abdul Au Tibbiya college& Hospital, Katauli.
Meet all eligibility criteria for the admission procedure to follow:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website http://ugcounselling.ayushup.in/.
- Candidates will need their NEET-UG roll number and DOB to register and will follow the instructions on the page.
- Following that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration information will be shown.
- There will be provided a registration number for each individual applicants after the registration process is done.
- All students participating in counseling for admission to the Ayush UG course based on NEET UG 2022 merit will be required to register online on the website.
- Each student will be charged Rs 2000/- (Rupees two thousand only) as a registration fee through the online registration process.
- The registration cost will be paid through the portal using internet banking.
- Students assigned in Government Ayurvedic/Unani/Homeopathy Medical Colleges through counseling for admission to AYUSH UG programmes on the basis of NEET UG 2022 merit would receive Rs 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand) as security money.
- Rs 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only) for private Ayurvedic/Unani/Homeopathy Medical Colleges, written in favor of Nationalized Bank’s Bank Draft “NIDESHAK AYURVEDIC & UNANI SEWA UP LKO” and PAYABLE AT LUCKNOW.
- Make a CTS demand draft of Rs 50,000 (refundable security amount) from a Government bank in favor of NIDESHAK AYURVEDIC & UNANI SEWA UP LKO payable at Lucknow.
Choice filling: Depositing the Security Money (Equity Amount) prior to the Choice Filling (Option) will be required; otherwise, you will not be permitted to participate in the Choice Filling (Option).
Report: After allotment, those students who would take admission in the respective colleges will get their earnest money returned to them by the individual college. After allotment, a candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited if he or she does not enroll in the course.
Counseling Process Rounds:
In the first and second rounds, the counseling procedure will take place. The candidate must take admission on the assigned seat from the first round; if the candidate does not take admission after allotment, the candidate’s security money will be forfeited. Only after depositing the security money again would such candidates be eligible for the second round of counseling.
Candidates who were not allocated/admitted in the first round will be permitted to participate in the second round of counseling and will not be required to deposit the security money. The candidate has the option to reshuffle (upgrade) his or her seat from the first to the second round of counseling.
The previously allotted seat will be empty and allotted to any other eligible applicant after the reshuffle (upgrade) after the second round of counseling; if no reshuffle (upgrade) occurs, the candidate’s seat will remain the same. Candidates who are assigned a seat in the first round and then participate in the second round of counseling, where they are re-assigned to the seat they were assigned in the first round, will be re-assigned following the second round of counseling. You must finish the application process. Otherwise, his/her candidature will be considered terminated, and the vacant seat will be filled by a mop-up round.
Rules for Reshuffle (Upgrade):
After the first counseling, the upgrade procedure will be finished;
If a candidate upgrades any college from the possibilities picked by him, he will be required to enroll in the upgraded college.
Only vertical and horizontal reservations will be used to upgrade the applicant.
If the candidate does not enroll in the upgraded college within the specified time, his or her candidature for both seats will be terminated. In this situation, the candidate’s claim to any seat will be rejected, and the candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited.
Upgrade Procedure: Candidates admitted to government and private sector colleges, as well as those who were not granted a seat from the option they filled out during first counseling, would be offered the opportunity to upgrade to a seat from the option they filled out.
Candidates who were assigned a seat in the initial counseling but did not arrive at the time of record verification will not be offered the option to upgrade.
Only once the candidate’s records have been verified will he or she be admitted.
If an applicant is upgraded from a private sector college to a government institution, the candidate’s earnest money will be returned to them through the college to which they were admitted.
If an applicant enrolled in a private sector college is upgraded to a seat, the college offering admission against the seat given in the prior college must repay the total amount charged to the individual.
Only those applicants who provide the upgradation form/declaration form available on the website at the time of record verification will be offered the opportunity to upgrade.
The candidate will get information about the upgrade on the website and via the e-mail address provided by the candidate at the time of registration.
Mopup Round Allocation: Following the second round of counseling, the remaining seats in AYUSH disciplines in the public and private sectors will be filled through the mop-up round. At Government National Homeopathic Medical College, Near Hahnemann Square, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, the process of allotment/admission will be done by counseling and a measure-up round of both chakras.
The candidates listed below are eligible for the Mopup Round
(1) It will be required for qualifying candidates of NEET 2022 to register on the respective website and pay Rs.2000/registration fee through an online approach in order to participate in the measurement up round. Candidates who have already registered but have not gotten an allotment must register again by paying the registration fee, but they will not be required to pay any earnest money.
Only those candidates who have not been allotted a seat in the first or second round of counseling, or who have taken admission in private sector AYUSH courses (Ayurveda colleges from the first round of counseling and have been admitted, will be eligible for the measurement round. If the candidate wishes to withdraw from the seat, he or she must do so two days prior to the second round of counseling registration (for example, if the registration of the second round of counseling starts from 03.03.2022, then the candidate will take his seat on 01.03.2022 till 4:00 PM). After subtracting 50% from the security money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
(2) The candidate admitted in the first round of counseling will not be allowed to vacate the seat once the state’s second round of counseling is completed. However, if two days before the mop-up round (for example, if mop-up round counseling registration begins on the 30th of March), After subtracting 50% from the Security Money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
Candidates who have taken admission and then quit will be required to re-deposit 50% of their earnest money deposited in order to participate in counseling again.
The admission process will be completed on the spot after allotment.
This allowance will not allow any reshuffles.
Allotment will be based only on the production of original certificates by applicants who are competing in the mop-up round. The candidate’s candidature will be canceled if he or she fails to produce original certificates.
Candidates will not be able to modify/re-allot the college in the same course during the special allotment (mop-up round), but they will be able to change the course/mode. The admission process for students who are participating in the mop-up round will take place at the allotment site.
To complete the requirements, candidates who are offered a place at this College will be required to submit the following documents.
Application must be made on a prescribed form, which may be obtained from the college office on any working day, and must be accompanied by admission test and interview costs, as well as a recent passport-size image to be pasted on the application form.
The application form must be accompanied by Xerox copies of the following certificates and testimonials (original documents & testimonials shall have to produce at the time of interview).
- Medical fitness certificate by Registered Medical Practitioners.
- Admit Card
- NEET Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Students who have completed Intermediate in another state/board/university are eligible for a migration certificate.
- A certificate indicating that the candidate is completely versed in Urdu (10th Class or equivalent examination passed) is essentially required.
What is the official website for Dr. Abdul Ali Tibbiya College and Hospital?
When was the Dr. Abdul Ali Tibbiya College and Hospital founded?
This College was established in the year 2007.
How many BUMS seats have been granted for admission to this College?
Dr. Abdul Ali Tibbiya College and Hospital has 50 BUMS seats for student admissions.
What is the BUMS admission fee at this college?
Rs. 2,00,000/- is the BUMS admission fee for Dr. Abdul Ali Tibbiya College and Hospital.
Can I get admission into Dr. Abdul Ali Tibbiya College and Hospital without taking the NEET?
No, admission to this College is not feasible without NEET.