Jeevak Ayurved Medical College and Research Center Chandauli is a well-known Private Ayurvedic College in Uttar Pradesh. The college was founded in 2016 and is popularly known as Jeevak Ayurvedic College Chandauli. Jeevak Ayurvedic College Chandauli is affiliated with the Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, and is recognised by the Central Council of Indian Medicine. Jeevak Ayurvedic College Chandauli began providing the best ayurvedic care to students.
Jeevak Ayurvedic College Chandauli was founded to provide students with the best Ayurvedic care possible, and the college offers BAMS courses (Bachelor of Ayurvedic medicine and surgery). The College has earned a reputation as one of the best Ayurvedic colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
Jeevak Ayurved Medical College Chandauli Highlights
|Jeevak Ayurved Medical College and Hospital Research Center
|Jeevak Ayurved College Chandauli
|Chandauli, Uttar Pradesh
|Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University,Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
|National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM
|BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
|UG Entrance test
|NEET Exam conducted by NTA
|Admission/ Selection Process
|NEET Entrance Exam Based
|NEET Exam authorized by NTA
|Address: Mughalsarai Road, Kamlapur, Akauni, Uttar Pradesh
Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Hospital / Medical Facility
- Prasuti and Striroga
Faculty & Staff
The college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for students, as a faculty member of the Jeevak Ayurved Medical College Chandauli is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s standards of medical education. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce incorrect variation in value-based methods.
- Provide more rational and practical behavior in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasingly focusing on continuing education
- to encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
The Jeevak Ayurved Medical College Chandauli provides high-quality medical programmes overseen by highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is well-known for its undergraduate medical programmes (BAMS).
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas
|Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya
|Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)
|Research Methodology And Medical Statistics
|Distribution of six months
|Distribution of twelve months
|Prasuti and Striroga
Before filling out the application form, we have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for only Jeevak Ayurved Medical College Chandauli.
|Tuition Fees (Annual)
|Candidates must pass their (10+2) or its equivalent examination.
|Minimum Aggregate Marks
|Minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
|Reserved Category Students
|Reserved category students in 10+2 shall be given relaxation in marks as per the rules.
Ayush NEET Cutoff
The Ayush NEET cutoff for 2023 is the minimum qualifying marks required for admission to AYUSH courses in India. It is determined by the NEET authorities and varies each year based on factors like exam difficulty and seat availability
NEET Ayush 2023 Qualifying Percentile and Scores
|Cut-off marks 2022
|Cut-off marks 2023
|UR / EWS & PH
|OBC & PH
|SC & PH
|ST & PH
Jeevak Ayurved Medical College and Research Center Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute
|Jeevak Ayurved Medical College Chandauli
Jeevak Ayurved Medical College Chandauli(Jivak Ayurvedic College Chandauli)
Address: Mughalsarai Road, Kamlapur, Akauni, Uttar Pradesh
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush Counselling Process 2023
Step 1 – Registration
- Visit UP Ayush official website to register online at upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in.
- Click UP Ayush 2023 Counselling Link.
- The candidate’s NEET-UG registration information will thereafter be shown.
- Fill out the required information, pay the counselling fees, and click submit to register.
- Save the confirmation page to your computer and print it out.
Non Refundable Registration Fees
Candidates must pay non-refundable counselling registration fees online for all rounds (First, Second, Mop Up, and Stray Vacancy). Payment will only be accepted online.
|For Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
|For remaining other candidates
- Please keep a note of the password you created at registration for choice filling.
- Candidates will receive a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number after a successful payment.
Step 2 – Online Security Money Payment
Candidates must pay security money online to participate in the counselling process for seat allotment for UP Ayush undergraduate course in Govt/ Private (Ayurvedic, Unani, Homoeopathy) Medical Colleges.
|Govt & Private Colleges Both
- The registration process will not be considered complete unless the Registration Fee/Security Money is paid online.
- Following the payment of security money and the announcement of the state merit list, the online seat option filling choice will be available as per the previously announced schedule.
- The candidate will be unable to fill out the choice filling if the security money is not paid.
- Security money returned after admission- Candidates who apply for seat allotment will be able to enter the colleges of their choice, and their security money will be returned online based on the information provided during registration.
- If the candidate is assigned a seat by the Ayush Admission Central Counseling Committee (AACCC), he or she must pay the tuition fee (excluding the Rs. 1000 entrance fee) and the security money will be returned.
- Candidate’s security money will be forfeited in the following circumstances
- Candidates assigned in the First, Second, Mop Up, and Stray Vacancy Rounds will have their security money forfeited if they do not accept admission to the college.
- If the candidate does not accept admission to the college after upgradation in the first or second round of counselling.
- Candidates will be able to print a receipt for their online payment.
Step 3 – Online choice filling & locking
- Go to the official website and select a choice filling.
- After logging in, you can fill up the choices in numerous sessions, but remember to save and continue; otherwise, your work will be lost.
- The choice filling will not be finished until you submit and lock the form.
Step 4 – Seat Allotments
Seat allotment results will be displayed online after choice filling
Candidates who have been assigned a seat in this College will be required to submit the following documents in order to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
How can I get admission into Jeevak Ayurved Medical College in Chandauli?
Admission to this institute is based on the NEET score as determined by the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training UP.
Is Jeevak Ayurved Medical College Chandauli a public or private institution?
No, Jeevak Ayurvedic Medical College Chandauli is a private Ayurvedic medical college.
Where can I find Jeevak Ayurved Medical College Chandauli?
Ramnagar, Mughalsarai Road,kamlapur, Akauni, Uttar Pradesh.
When did Jeevak Ayurved Medical College Chandauli get its start?
This college was founded in the year 2016.
How many seats have been approved for admission to this College?
Jeevak Ayurved Medical College Chandauli has 60 seats approved.
How can I get admission into Jeevak Ayurved Medical College Chandauli without taking the NEET?
No, admission to this College is not possible without NEET.