WTM Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Amroha endorsed by the Uttar Pradesh government, recognised by the Ministry of AYUSH, the Government of India, and the CCIM New Delhi) and affiliated with the Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.
WTM Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Amroha campus is properly organized and meets all of the newest CCIM, New Delhi requirements, which were updated in 2013 and 2016 by the Department of ‘AYUSH’ Indian System of Medicine & Homoeopathy, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
Tasadduque Husain Muslim Educational Society, which runs WTM Hospital, promotes the college with the goal of ‘Helping People Help Themselves’ by making the disadvantaged self-sufficient and therefore enabling them to live a life of dignity in order to serve the society without regard for cast or creed.
WTM Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Amroha Highlights
Let see this institute summary to know the important facts before review.
|College Name||WTM Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital|
|Popular Name||WTM Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Amroha|
|Location||Joya-Sambhal Road, Village Fatehpur Mafi, Post- Palaula Distt-Amroha, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated With||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines / Ministry of AYUSH/ Govt. of India|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in UP|
|Contact||Address: 2.5 kilometres ahead, Joya-Sambhal Road, Village Fatehpur Mafi, Post- Palaula Distt-Amroha (Uttar Pradesh) 244222.|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Approval & Aid Status
- Affiliation: Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur
- Approval: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Private
Every day, a large number of patients benefit from O.P.D. and I.P.D, as well as the surgical unit (O.T.), latest technology, machinery, and instruments such as (X-ray machine, ultrasound) radiology unit.
We also have a Pathology Lab that is fully equipped. The hospital is located in a remote location where residents do not have access to medical care and, as a result of a regional issue such as water pollution, have become the prey of various diseases.
The college hospital assists those people and provides all of the necessary services to keep them healthy.
The college hospital has all of the necessary facilities and space to produce competitive and efficient doctors who will assist people in becoming disease-free, thereby preserving their health, prosperity, and happiness.
|Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicines Surgery||4-1/2 Yrs. (Four Year Six Months) + 1 Yr. (Internship)|
|Institute Seat Capacity||Norms as|
|100 Seats||(Approved by CCIM, Ministry of AYUSH New Delhi)|
This option will provide you with facts about the WTM Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Amroha BAMS Syllabus.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship.
|Sr. No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
We have included the fee structure and course descriptions for only WTM Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Amroha, and you should be aware of this information prior to completing the application form.
|Course||Fees Details (Annual)|
The College Cut-off is the minimal score required for admission to a college or university set by the selection board. Based on the Cutoff scores, a merit list will be created. Cutoffs for various courses must be met by applicants who apply to the Institute.
In order to proceed with the admission procedure, candidates must get at least a qualifying percentage in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be selected for AIQ and state counseling, SC/ ST/ OBC candidates must achieve marks equivalent to at least the 40thpercentile.
For those in the UR category, a score of at least 50th percentile is required.
NEET 2022 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2021|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||137-122|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
- Address: 2.5 Km. ahead, Joya Sambhal Road, Fathepur Mafi Post – Palaula, Dist: Amroha-244222
- Email: email@example.com
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
Thorough that BAMS Admission Consultant guides students on Ayush counseling & top Ayurvedic colleges criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH Counseling expert
AYUSH Counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
- Qualifications: According to university norms, a Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or Agriculture as optional subjects, or its equivalent, shall be recognised. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test in accordance with the criteria of the Ayush Ministry/CC/State Govt/State Board.
- Age & Minimum Marks: According to the Uttar Pradesh State Government/Central Government/CCIM/Ministry of Ayush, New Delhi
- Reservation: Reservation Policy as per U.P. Government entitlement/Central Govt CCIM/Aylsh Ministry, New Delhi
Applicants must meet the requirements of the NEET Medical Entrance Exam.
Admissions applicants must meet all of the required qualification standards outlined in the Guidelines.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website http://ugcounselling.ayushup.in/.
- Candidates will need their NEET-UG roll number and DOB to register and will follow the instructions on the page.
- Following that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration information will be shown.
- There will be provided a registration number for each individual applicants after the registration process done..
- All students participating in counseling for admission to the Ayush UG course based on NEET UG 2022 merit will be required to register online on the website.
- Each student will be charged Rs 2000/- (Rupees two thousand only) as a registration fee through the online registration process.
- The registration cost will be paid through the portal using internet banking.
- Studentsassigned in Government Ayurvedic/Unani/Homeopathy Medical Colleges through counseling for admission to AYUSH UG programmes on the basis of NEET UG 2022 merit would receive Rs 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand) as security money.
- Rs 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only) for private Ayurvedic/Unani/Homeopathy Medical Colleges, written in favour of Nationalized Bank’s Bank Draft “NIDESHAK AYURVEDIC & UNNANI SEWA UP LKO” and PAYBLE AT LUCKNOW.
- Make a CTS demand draft of Rs 50,000 (refundable security amount) from a Government bank in favour of NIDESHAK AYURVEDIC & UNNANI SEWA UP LKO payable at Lucknow.
Choice filling: Depositing the Security Money (Equity Amount) prior to the Choice Filling (Option) will be required; otherwise, you will not be permitted to participate in the Choice Filling (Option).
Report: After allotment, those students who would take admission in the respective colleges will get their earnest money returned to them by the individual college. After allotment, a candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited if he or she does not enrol in the course.
Counseling Process Rounds:
In the first and second rounds, the counseling procedure will take place. The candidate must take admission on the assigned seat from the first round; if the candidate does not take admission after allotment, the candidate’s security money will be forfeited. Only after depositing the security money again would such candidates be eligible for the second round of counseling.
Candidates who were not allocated/admitted in the first round will be permitted to participate in the second round of counseling and will not be required to deposit the security money. The candidate has the option to resuffle (upgrade) his or her seat from the first to the second round of counseling.
The previously allotted seat will be empty and allotted to any other eligible applicant after the resuffle (upgrade) after the second round of counseling; if no resuffle (upgrade) occurs, the candidate’s seat will remain the same. Candidates who are assigned a seat in the first round and then participate in the second round of counseling, where they are re-assigned to the seat they were assigned in the first round, will be re-assigned following the second round of counseling. You must finish the application process. Otherwise, his/her candidature will be considered terminated, and the vacant seat will be filled by a mop-up round.
Rules for Resuffle (Upgrade):
After the first counseling, the upgrade procedure will be finished;
If a candidate upgrades any college from the possibilities picked by him, he will be required to enrol in the upgraded college.
Only vertical and horizontal reservations will be used to upgrade the applicant.
If the candidate does not enrol in the upgraded college within the specified time, his or her candidature for both seats will be terminated. In this situation, the candidate’s claim to any seat will be rejected, and the candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited.
Upgrade Procedure: Candidates admitted to government and private sector colleges, as well as those who were not granted a seat from the option they filled out during first counseling, would be offered the opportunity to upgrade to a seat from the option they filled out.
Candidates who were assigned a seat in the initial counseling but did not arrive at the time of record verification will not be offered the option to upgrade.
Only once the candidate’s records have been verified will he or she be admitted.
If an applicant is upgraded from a private sector college to a government institution, the candidate’s earnest money will be returned to them through the college to which they were admitted.
If an applicant enrolled to a private sector college is upgraded to a seat, the college offering admission against the seat given in the prior college must repay the total amount charged to the individual.
Only those applicants who provide the upgradation form/declaration form available on the website at the time of record verification will be offered the opportunity to upgrade.
The candidate will get information about the upgrade on the website and via the e-mail address provided by the candidate at the time of registration.
Mopup Round Allocation: Following the second round of counseling, the remaining seats in AYUSH disciplines in the public and private sectors will be filled through the mop-up round. At Government National Homeopathic Medical College, Near Hahnemann Square, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, the process of allotment/admission will be done by counseling and a measure-up round of both chakras.
The candidates listed below are eligible for the Mopup Round
(1) It will be required for qualifying candidates of NEET 2022 to register on the respective website and pay Rs.2000/registration fee through an online approach in order to participate in the measurement up round. Candidates who have already registered but have not gotten an allotment must register again by paying the registration fee, but they will not be required to pay any earnest money.
Only those candidates who have not been allotted a seat in the first or second round of counseling, or who have taken admission in private sector AYUSH courses (Ayurveda colleges from the first round of counseling and have been admitted, will be eligible for the measurement round. If the candidate wishes to withdraw from the seat, he or she must do so two days prior to the second round of counseling registration (for example, if the registration of the second round of counseling starts from 03.03.2022, then the candidate will take his seat on 01.03.2022 till 4:00 PM). After subtracting 50% from the security money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
(2) The candidate admitted in the first round of counseling will not be allowed to vacate the seat once the state’s second round of counseling is completed. However, if two days before the mop-up round (for example, if mop-up round counseling registration begins on the 30th of March), After subtracting 50% from the Security Money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
Candidates who have taken admission and then quit will be required to re-deposit 50% of their earnest money deposited in order to participate in counseling again.
The admission process will be completed on the spot after allotment.
This allowance will not allow any reshuffles.
Allotment will be based only on the production of original certificates by applicants who are competing in the mop-up round. The candidate’s candidature will be cancelled if he or she fails to produce original certificates.
Candidates will not be able to modify/re-allot the college in the same course during the special allotment (mop-up round), but they will be able to change the course/mode. The admission process for students who are participating in the mop-up round will take place at the allotment site.
To complete the requirements, candidates who will be assigned a seat at this College will be required to submit the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Rank Letter or Scorecard
- Certificate and grade sheet for class 10 (for date of birth)
- Certificate and grade sheet for class 12
- Proof of identification (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Photocopies of eight passport photos
- Letter of Provisional Allotment
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate for People with Disabilities (if applicable)
What is the official website for WTM Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Amroha?
The official website for WTM Ayurvedic Medical College is https://wtmayurvedicmedicalcollege.com/.
When was WTM Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital established in Amroha?
WTM Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital was established in Amroha in year 2016
How many BAMS intakes are there at WTM Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Amroha?
The total intake for a session in BAMS at WTM Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Amroha is 60.
Is WTM Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Amroha a private college?
Yes, WTM Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Amroha is a private college.
How do I register for AACCC Counselling?
Candidates must register at the AACCC official website in order to participate in AACCC-UG Counseling (www.aaccc.gov.in).
Candidates are advised to use the same E-mail address and Mobile Number submitted during NEET-UG, 2022 Registration for registration on the AACCC-UG portal for Counseling.
- Firstly, go to the official website at aaccc.gov.in.
- The AACCC home page will now be displayed.
- Then, select UG Counselling.
- Then a new tab will open that takes you to the online counseling portal.
- Examine the eligibility requirements and the counseling fee schedule.
- Click the Online Registration button if you are eligible.
- Sign in by entering your Roll Number, Password, and Security PIN.
- If you are a new user, click the “New Candidate Registration” button.
- At last, make sure you finish the registration process by February 3rd, 2022.